• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The UNOFFICIAL HW Hearthstone tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Alright here we have it.

qjvd.png

Level 24
Fine so it's Gilles vs. Kael. Don't sign up if you're to lazy to take two minutes of your time to do something.

Level 24
That was the plan, if both players say they won however you must be able to present proof that you won.

A big well played to Chaosy who put up a great fight with the game ending with the score 3 - 2 with me as victorious.

gz62.png

pcrb.png

zbyd.png

Last edited:
Level 24
Razosh is the winner between me and him.

2-3

good matches to be honest even though I had some bad luck hehe, good luck everyone

Every game have elements of luck to them card games more than any other. Just imagine how it might have turned out if you would have played your paladin deck first or maybe we would have started the game 2 seconds later and other cards would have been randomized. The main reason I won the first game was because I was really lucky and drew a Fiery War Axe round one and used it to kill the early game minions you got on the field.

Level 24
maybe I wrote it in a bad way, not trying to excuse my loss or anything.

You didn't I know what you mean I'm just saying that who wins and losses of us is very much depending on luck since we seem to be very equal when it comes to Hearthstone.

Anyhow Gilles Kael and me are in the semi finals and I'm awaiting the result of Saphiree and PurgeandFire until we'll see who are our two finalists.

Level 24
Thank you for registering you will be invited to the next tournament since the current has already started. But we need your for digits to be able to add you to the list.

Level 24
Alright so now it's me vs Saphiree in the semi-finals and on the other side Gilles and Don_Svetlio will meat each other.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Idk what's going on with the bracket anymore. Meh

Level 24
@Gilles Kael was a one post member of hive so I put his name up by mistake and since all of you want to see an updated bracket. Here you go.

xcTaPVi.png

Level 34
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo. I'm NA and I assume most of you are EU. We can't play. Fail. Stupid servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.