• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HiveWorkshop Hearthstone Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hive Workshop Hearthstone Mini Tournament

Fellow Hivers, I am happy to announce that we shall make a mini Hearthstone tournament for some prizes, the point of the whole thing is to have fun and create a nice Hearthstone comunity here at hive workshop.

We need about 8 people for it to work, we would have 4 groups of two people. 1st place could be 20 rep, 2nd 15, 3rd 10, and the participants about 5. If anyone is unable to play at the time, we could swap you with someone available. The tourny is probably going to last a week or two.

So please fellow friends, tell me if you would join or not.
I will be hosting this, just to be honest, I could host skype calls and someone to share the screen so we would see whats happening.

Last edited:
Level 33
So the reward is 15 reputation ?
Haha I was joking.

About the tourney, is there any restriction like what is your overall deck levels and such ?

It would be pretty pain to go up against 5 legendaries (Neutral) and you've got 1 or even worse, none.

I know having Legendary doesn't ensure you a win but it does help you a lot in terms of board control - Nat Pagle.

Just curious about the restriction :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmmmm, has cross-region been implemented? I'm asking since that's why the last one failed >.>

Level 13
So the reward is 15 reputation ?
Haha I was joking.

About the tourney, is there any restriction like what is your overall deck levels and such ?

It would be pretty pain to go up against 5 legendaries (Neutral) and you've got 1 or even worse, none.

I know having Legendary doesn't ensure you a win but it does help you a lot in terms of board control - Nat Pagle.

Just curious about the restriction :)

Legendaries don't matter. Let me explain :You have 2 decks, for example lets say I have mage and paladin. I go against an opponent, I play with my mage first, if I win I continue playing the mage, if I loose I play with paladin, if I loose again im out. Prize would be about 15ish reputation I'll get ma nigga Magtheridon96 to help us out with that..

Guys we would need to have about 8 people for this to work great. So we get 4 groups of two people, then we do shit... We could have 1 st place - 20 rep, 2nd - 10 rep, 3rd 5 rep. We can change the group stages if you can't play at that time, the tourny could last for a week or two, first we need people, so respond to this and tell me how many people will participate.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I'm interested as long as it's on EU servers since I can't play anywhere else :/

Level 2
So is it Tommorow can you add me on Hs plz heres my tag DiscoOrc#2912. So You can notify me ingame or something if i dont check Fourms and stuff

No problem. It'll give me some time to get some EU cards. (I haven't started yet xD) I don't know if we'll be able to quite get it as an ongoing tournament, due to time differences and stuff like that. Perhaps we can have it like Razosh's old tournament, where you just screenshot your victory or optionally record it, and then each pair of people meet up when time permits to play it.

Level 13
No problem. It'll give me some time to get some EU cards. (I haven't started yet xD) I don't know if we'll be able to quite get it as an ongoing tournament, due to time differences and stuff like that. Perhaps we can have it like Razosh's old tournament, where you just screenshot your victory or optionally record it, and then each pair of people meet up when time permits to play it.

We might screenshot it, or someone share screen on skype so we see but That's kinda cheating if we can see his cards, we'll know what cards he has in his deck, so screenshot it is.

Level 34
Woot. I might be in. I havent had internet for like a month so I need to get back into the groove of things.

Level 12
Noticed this thread and I'd participate, from the looks of it there's already more than enough people but at the same time RL stuffs is keeping the thing from happening?

Should it be assumed that it's not pushed up but cancelled? If so someone else might be able to pull it together if the interest is still there?

Level 13
Well we have enough members with you, I think 20 if memory serves. I've been having problems with my pc since my brothers pc broke, he is sitting on my good pc, so I have no time to even play a match of hearthstone, other than host an event, this has been happening for a couple of months, idk when his pc will be fixed but untill then, someone else can host. I can only participate if I have time whenever im playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.