1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

THW Hearthstone Tournament #2 (EU)

Discussion in 'Hearthstone' started by PurgeandFire, May 27, 2014.

1. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    No member is rejected, PurgeandFire is not online so I'd bet on that.

2. Death Adder

Death Adder

Resources:
    Resources:
    "Last edited by PurgeandFire; Yesterday at 11:24 PM."

and your signup post "Today, 01:13 AM"

Don't worry, he just logged off before you signed up ^^

3. Mekket

Mekket

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd like to be in!

Warrior, Druid and Warlock

Mekket#2196

4. MassiveMaster

MassiveMaster

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Damn, really wanted to participate in this, but Saturday evening doesn't work for me at all. :vw_sad:
    What exactly does this mean? Can we still enter on Sunday? :ogre_haosis:
    But yeah else I probably have to wait for the next one it seems. :grin:

5. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think it means that the final/semi final could potentionally end up on sunday due so many more entering this one.

6. Death Adder

Death Adder

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually like Chaosy mentions it might take so long because of all the people that some matches might have to be played on sunday, which could perhaps also open up a window for people that couldn't partake on saturday to play their matches some hour before the final.

There's also the matter of how big of an interest there is, so far I think you're the 2nd person who wants but is unable to join.

How squeezing in extra people afterwards would actually work I don't really know though :3

7. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Added Theoden and Mekket. Thanks for signing up!

Also, I updated the hearthstone logo in the main post. Apparently it wasn't showing up for anyone. I didn't even realize until I checked on my mobile. Apparently the source attachment was restricted.

@tomoraider: Sorry you can't make it. Hopefully you'll have a fun night. I've removed you from the main post. I look forward to your participation next time! :)

@MassiveMaster: It would only proceed to Sunday in case Saturday's rounds take too long. But I don't think I could manage to include new entries at that point, unless I made some really weird rules. :p Sorry about that. Hopefully we'll see you next time!

8. Theoden of KoMe

Theoden of KoMe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I was very unlicky today cause fro ranked 18 2 stars in now back at ranked 20 3 stars....

Listen the wierdest point now:I played vs a mage with my Paladin deck.All goes well till i had 6 man and so he had.Next turn he summons cairne.Ok i can handle him.Next one he summons Ragnaros...!!!!I still can't get on with how i killed ragnaros but nvm :p .He the summons Antonidas....!!!!! and im like wtf!!! any way i kill cairne and baine but antonidas' abillity kicked my ass.I took 4 fireball and i died while he was left with 6 hp at jaina...Hope im lucky at the tournament cause all the expert packs i have opened had none epic or legendary card , and i have opened like 10 of those so far...

9. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    A lot of players like the mage you met are @$$holes (no need to sugar coat it) but they rank down for the single purpose to get easy wins. Trust me no one with Antonidas, Ragnaros and Cairne Bloodhoof are is located at rank 20 - 18.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  10. Death Adder

Death Adder

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah getting cards is slow, but what is worse is when you hear announcer "Legeeendaaary" you think "Yes finally!" and get 1dmg 1hp thalnos. such dissapoint >_<

11. Theoden of KoMe

Theoden of KoMe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Well this isnt my point.My point is that i have dissenchanted many cards from warrior/druid/priest/shaman/warlock decks and some useless minions to craft cards for the 3 main decks i play.I try to build a decent rogue deck these last days but playing with it at a tournament will be a pin in my @$$ (Razosh :p).My paladin is lvl 26 and i still have half the deck builded cause of my many "holes"

To be honest with Razosh , It isnt that he was skilled , he was really stupid cause he summoned them and just waited without supporting them with spells secreats or taunts and they were easy target for me.He was lucky thought cause i was drawing useless cards at that point.

12. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bloodmage Thalnos is a really good legendary though he works really crappy by himself. Combined with other cards he can be quite deadly. the value of Thalnos is that he is a two mana 1/1 minion and no one will ever silence him because of that fact. He is like a loot hoarder with +1 spellpower which is why I want him.

13. Theoden of KoMe

Theoden of KoMe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    And i want Tirion but life is unfair :p but who can play all day to gather cards and dissenchant them to reach 1600 for a SINGLE legendary card.....?????

(only the rich guys with paypal :p)

14. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually I currently have 1270 wins from playing every single day and doing all the dailies. :D

15. Theoden of KoMe

Theoden of KoMe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    i have 58 but i play for a week :p

16. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    It is a gradual process. Constructed can be pretty frustrating until you get 1-2 legendaries or an epic. You might want to try running arena more often, since it is usually an efficient use of gold.

17. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    I tried that but I don't really like arena so I'm going to stick with what I think is fun. ;)

18. Theoden of KoMe

Theoden of KoMe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Arena surelly helps you a lot but luck has a part in that section too cause of the deck selection and construction.The fee is too big.150 gold to just enter , thats 15*3=45 wins to gather the gold or some quests and still much wins.I really think the entreance fee to the arena is too expensive...

19. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    actually one legendary per 10 packs is a lot. I got demoted from rank 9 to 11 in one day so it's.. not better here.

20. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would say that you get one legendary on every 15-20th pack or that is what conclusion I've come to after drawing 7 legendaries there are surely people with more knowledge than me on this subject but that's my estimate. Sometimes you're unlucky and draw your first legendary 30 decks into the game and other times you draw The Black Knight 5 packs after you draw Cairne Bloodhoof. ;)