• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the siege of the New World

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Siege of the New World v1.1

My first Cinematic i have made, is about a king named Arthas who had a previous battle. He allowed the enemy to gather their dead after the battle as a sign of respect, but soon discovers that it was a bad idea. He gathers an army and fights for the "new world" (the name of his kingdom) with a massive army. Can he hold the undead off? Or will the New World die??

When making this video, i focused on the music. There is always music playing which flows evenly between one and the other. Also i used models to make it more interesting.
-G.U.I triggers used
-Not locked (but don't take the map without permission)

Warcraft File: Superz_Ze_Man (Add me if you want)

Credits:

Models
-Trebuchet: Mesh made by Olof Moleman Animated by Chriz.
-Lord Arthas: General Frank
-Undead lord: HappyTauren
-Undead minions: HappyTauren
-Undead battling Ram (Pa-Sung-Chu): Kuegukecku
-Chaos Defiler: Pyramidhe@d

Keywords:
War, Siege, battle, undead, attack, defend, arthas, cinematic, new world, movie, show, cool, huge, sound,
Contents

the siege of the New World (Map)

Reviews
16:47, 14th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 10
My ohh mY... here's my Review:

Camera: 1.5/5 Comment: There was camara movement in 2 or 3 seconds some places and some other places there were NO camera movment, this need alot of improvments...

Lore 1/5 The lore was really bad, all it was... well it was like: Lord arthas, let enemies gather dead, big battle, back to city, arthas die, village gets destroyed.

Creativity 1/5 Comment: Well... a guy named Arthas, abit Warcraft 3 stealing! And it seems like you just thought: Hey! I wanne make a Cinematic and, hey! Let's say i'll but it on HIVE! But I really would like see some more of what ur planing to do to see the changes in your Skills and in your Lore making and the Creativity of your work.

Rating: 3.5/15 Given rating gives you Bad!

There you have it

I would vote for rejection and maybe deletion

Level 1
I'm gonna be short on this one, since there's not much to say : 1/5 - Rejected. Next time at least pretend you're trying! (Lack of constructive criticism due to poor map content)