• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Siege the Capital

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Warcraft 3 map, for orcs! Also have Thrall and Grommash Hellscream.
Player 1 Orcs
Player 2 Humans
Player 3 Humans
Player 4 Orcs
Visit my facebook page Warcraft3map-editor-eric for more maps or email me at:[email protected] .If you find any mistakes!!

Keywords:
Warcraft 3
Contents

Siege the Capital (Map)

Reviews
17:20, 27th Feb 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected. If you seek clarification, find the staff contact forum.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
"Suggested Players - Orcs"... Yeah...
The map description is not really helpful, just advertising FB account, not much info about the map, also no screenshots. Read the Map Submission Rules for a better description since even a good map without proper description won't get approval. Anyway, review:

Map: Siege the Capital
Version: 1
Review
by Shar Dundred

Terrain
Terrain is just bad. Not much to say here. WAY too many empty areas, flat areas, lack of doodads and so on.

1/5

Gameplay
Weeeeell, this is no real melee map, but neither fits into any other category. You just placed some units and stuff and done.
You didn't set teams and also not starting locations, so it behaves like a melee map while it's not since there are buildings randomly placed on the map along with Grom and Thrall.

1/5

Bonus
No bonus points.

-/5

Overall
This map is not good in its current state. You have to put more time into your maps.

1/5
Vote for Rejection

Suggestions/Bugs

Take a look at the Tutorials Section to learn how to create a better map. Improve the terrain with doodads, change it to an ordinary melee map OR create a story for it or something. In its current state, there's no way for this to get approved.

Level 3
Hi! yes i am new so i get the Terrain 1/5 and i didn't knew about the screenshots but i don't understand about the start locations. player 1 orc and the others. But it's like a mini story it's a siege so those random buildings are the blockade outside their gates.