• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zigroth Capital City

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
----------Sonofjay map Presents----------

Zigroth
Created by Sonofjay

Map Info:

This map was based on my ongoing novel "Heroes: Revenge of the Swordman". At start I didn't not plan to make this a playable map. It was just for my vision of the city of Zigroth but at the end I make it playable. I played this with my friends and they said it was nice and fun but they said that I need to improve the terrain and add some doodads but I told them that if I do that it will ruin my vision on the city and I'm still doing some stuffs.

Features:

1. This map contains plenty of neutral creeps and I mean it it is PLENTY
2. There is over 40 goldmines and the main reason is it will take much time to play this and that means you need to train to many units and there was shops that selling items that can boost your heroes stats dramatically and those items are expensive.
3. You can buy TOMES!!!! that is another reason why there is too many goldmines
4. There were 4 Boss and they were tough to beat
5. There is 4 shops inside the city. 2 was selling equipments and 1 sells tomes
6. There is only one tavern here and there is only one hero to hire, it was Arthur McLeire the main protagonist on the novel
7. This map is intense, fun and exciting

Some else stuff about map:

I promised to improved this map but for now this is enought because I'm still busy on other stuff(studying, writing my novel, and creating my AoS map Heroes that is based on my novel

Screenshots and Videos:

211785-albums5265-picture53705.jpg

211785-albums5265-picture53703.jpg

211785-albums5265-picture53702.jpg

211785-albums5265-picture53701.jpg

211785-albums5265-picture53704.jpg

Credits:

Dionesiist for the model of Vampire Combatant that I used for Arthur's model and for Lordbale model that I used for a Neutral Boss

Author's notes:

This is my first melee map
Feel free to edit this but if you upload it please ask for permission first

Keywords:
Melee, Novel, City
Contents

Zigroth Capital City (Map)

Reviews
Date: 02:05:42 06-Dec-11 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map has low quality terrain! No work in progress, please use Map Development Section for...

M

Date: 02:05:42 06-Dec-11
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map has low quality terrain!
No work in progress, please use Map Development Section for unfinished maps!
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Level 28
Hahahaha I'm laughing right now that my first uploaded melee map was rejected, well this is not really what I'm doing right now, but thanks for the tutorial it was really useful. Yup the terrain is bad actually it is awful and i know i can do better than that actually my other melee map is way better than this but i'm still not planning to upload it for the reason of all building and units there can be built and train in a seconds and the goldmines have a capacity of 999999 and the creeps are way to hard to beat but the terrains is so good and i'm to lazy to reset them all. Anyway thanks for the tips.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I don't care if my map get rejected of approved I just love to create map