• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magic Capital

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Mgeterno11
recommended setup: FFA, 3v3v3v3 , 6v6, 4v4

Expansions x 16
tavern x 4
shop x 4
mer-shop x 4
goblin laboratory x 4
mana fountains x 4
health fountains x 2

Hello guys, this is my first map. i am the creator of it.
Inspired by wellspring and marketsquare. tried to make it as beautiful and stunning as possible, wanted the players to feel like they are a part of the city.

the center is surrounded with 4 mana fountains and 2 health fountins with a marketplace in the middle. there is close acces to gobiln merchant, goblin laboratory and a merc shop for every player.
Top, bottom and the center each has red creep camp with powerfull itemdrops (artifact items etc) . hope you guys enjoy

Keywords:
FFA, Dalaran, 6v6, 3v3v3v3, big, melee, magic.
Contents

Magic Capital (Map)

Reviews
19:25, 29th Mar 2016 Ardenian: Please improve your map description and add a valid author. 15:13, 6th Apr 2016 Ardenian: Please improve the map description. If you have problems, you might want to check out the link Mgeterno11 posted.

M

19:25, 29th Mar 2016
Ardenian: Please improve your map description and
add a valid author.

15:13, 6th Apr 2016
Ardenian: Please improve the map description.
If you have problems, you might want to check out the link Mgeterno11 posted.

Level 21
You should fix your map author and improve your description since it's not very describing nor easy to read.I can help you if you wish

Level 15