• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Prophecy of the Dark Angel

Valenvai presents

The Prophecy of the Dark Angel
Created by Valenvai

Map Info:

A single player RPG map with new heroes and new abilities, optional quests, exploring and of course a main plot.
You are a hero, new to these lands, seeking fame and fortune unaware of the dark secrets buried deep beneath this seemingly peaceful kingdom.

Features:

• Seven playable heroes (+2 secret heroes to unlock).
  • New Custom spells.
  • Crafted items.
  • Optional Quests.
  • Hidden treasures to find.
  • Riddles to solve.
  • Non-linear world. Wander free around the kingdom and search for quests and treasures!

Screenshot:

tpotda1_zps60d73364.jpg

tpotda3_zpsdbbb1469.jpg

tpotda2_zps7701df4e.jpg

tpotda6_zpsac366be1.jpg

tpotda8_zpsc1101c26.jpg

tpotda4_zpsc842aef7.jpg

tpotda5_zpsca2bebdf.jpg

tpotda7_zps2b14e4da.jpg

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • My friends and beta-testers (killerjackal, BlackGuard_4, IceBlue, Sideris, miampyritsanaxa, Garidaki) for their support.
  • Hive Workshop for the place to upload my map.
  • Everyone for their productive feedback (in advance).

• Nerfed Dwarven Defender (Riposte ability).
  • Fixed a bug not allowing you to enter Dragonmountain cave, cutting the main plot.
  • Made sign posts bigger. No excuse to become lost now. >:)
  • Some aesthetic changes and neutral buildings (like shops and fountains) don't show on minimap anymore.
  • 27/09/2012 Fixed more bugs.
  • 27/09/2012 Druid spells are in their correct place.
  • 27/09/2012 Defender of Nature (Druid) had its tooltip corrected.
  • 06/10/2012 Added more Optional quests.
  • 06/10/2012 Added a few 'guide' quests.
  • 06/10/2012 Revamped Wolf Companion (Arcane Archer).
  • 06/10/2012 Added more items.
  • 06/10/2012 Some bosses are tougher now.
  • 08/10/2012 Fixed some tooltips.
  • 08/10/2012 Buffed Mage.
  • 24/10/2012 Fixed some bugs.
  • 29/10/2012 Added cinematics giving detailed information about the heroes before you select them.
  • 29/10/2012 Added a 'storage' box that you can call anytime and stash your items.
  • 29/10/2012 A few aesthetic changes to cinematics.
  • 29/10/2012 Fixed a bug where you could create more than one artifact of a kind.
  • 30/10/2012 Added a Custom Preview Image.
  • 30/10/2012 Quest giving NPCs have a mark over their head now.
  • 02/11/2012 A few environment fixes.
  • 02/11/2012 Tooltip corrections.
  • 19/11/2012 Buffed Mage.
  • 19/11/2012 After public demand I removed some trees and changed a little the terrain. :)
  • 22/11/2012 Fixed a minor bug.
  • 27/11/2012 Gameplay improvements. Minor bug fixes.
  • 28/11/2012 Some balance issues.
  • 29/11/2012 Environment enriching.
  • 29/11/2012 Some balance issues for Druid.
  • 29/11/2012 Fixed some glitches.
  • 03/12/2012 Fixed bugs.
  • 05/12/2012 Fixed Arcane Archer's bugs.
  • 05/12/2012 Some tooltip corrections.
  • 05/12/2012 Some items got buffed.
  • 08/12/2012 Lowered / balanced the cost of heal and mana potions. [*]17/01/2013 Added a special secret code you can use in the next map/part. The code is shown when you complete the map.
  • 18/02/2013 Bug fixes.
  • 18/02/2013 Some camera improvements.
  • 26/02/2013 Fixed a bug considering a secret hero.
  • 26/02/2013 Minor improvements.
  • 24/03/2013 Found and fixed a nasty little bug breaking an optional quest.
  • 26/03/2013 Improved/fixed some triggers that had a chance to bug the plot.
  • 26/03/2013 Minor terrain improvement and grammar fixes.
  • 11/06/2013 Flamewish's (weapon) area of effect increased.
  • 11/06/2013 Gaeran d'Volen has a new model! (credits to Armel)
  • 11/06/2013 Machine Bow (weapon) slightly nerfed.
  • 25/01/2014 Minor terrain improvements.
  • 25/01/2014 Minor spell tooltip fixes.
  • 25/01/2014 One more riddle type quest added.
  • 28/01/2014 Bug fixes.
  • 28/01/2014 Terrain enrichment.
  • 28/01/2014 The Tomb is now deadlier.
  • 05/02/2014 Some quest bugs fixed.
  • 02/05/2014 Some quest bugs fixed.
  • 02/05/2014 A few camera improvements.
  • 02/05/2014 Building and some cave entrances now have a Circle of Power to be easier to spot.
  • 05/05/2014 Fixed a quest bug.
  • 05/05/2014 A few lore corrections to better fit with Part 2 story.
  • 14/05/2014 Fixed a glitch that sometimes caused a quest mob not appearing where it should be.
  • 18/08/2014 Balanced Samurai's "Smoke Grenade" ability.
  • 18/08/2014 Nerfed Samurai's Special Class Weapon.
  • 18/08/2014 Slightly reduced attack speed bonus gained from Agility. [*]20/08/2014 You can now choose at the begging of game to play with or without cinematics.
  • 20/08/2014 Minor terrain improvements.
  • 20/08/2014 Minor item fixes.
  • 21/08/2014 Fixed a bug that could cut the main plot progress on non-cinematic game mode.
  • 24/08/2014 Fixed a trigger that could lead to a bug.
  • 15/09/2014 Improved some triggers to avoid bugs.
  • 15/09/2014 Terrain enrichement.
  • 15/09/2014 Added some new abilities to certain enemies to increase the challenge.
  • 03/10/2014 Added new quests.
  • 03/10/2014 Added new items.
  • 03/10/2014 Minor terrain improvement.
  • 07/10/2014 Minor terrain improvement.
  • 07/10/2014 Trigger improvement to prevent possible glitches.
  • 09/10/2014 Corrected the color of some items.
  • 09/10/2014 Added 4 Rare Enemies that randomly appear in specific locations around the map.
  • 09/10/2014 Added new loot dropped by Rare Enemies.
  • 09/10/2014 Found and fixed a trigger bug.
  • 10/10/2014 Fixed a few memory leaks.
  • 11/10/2014 Minor changes for convenient gameplay.
  • 11/10/2014 Chances to encounter a rare monster were way to small. They are now higher.
  • 15/10/2014 Fixed more memory leaks. (I hope)
  • 15/10/2014 Fixed a bug I created while fixing memory leaks. Flame me at your leisure.
  • 02/02/2015 Minor bug fixes.
  • 04/03/2016 Fixed an item bug.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Warcraft, Dark Angel, Prophecy, Valenvai, Single Player, non-linear
Contents

The Prophecy of the Dark Angel (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/27 12:29:53 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: [Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga...
Level 1
Hey, i just downloaded the map and wanted to try it out, but when tryiing to host it (on LAN) i'm receiving error "map file size is too large" : (

Level 1
Gameplay is good, not easy early on nor late which is fine.

The ancient creep "Mpampoulas" makes some characters rather OP. Since he's immune to physical damage and can't be targeted by single target spells, most characters can't do anything to him early on. But at least the Tauren Chieftan and Jaina can both kill him by lvl 3 using an AoE spell, rewarding them with an item way too powerful that early.

Finally I keep coming back to how extremely frustrating it is that I can't skip cutscenes. The replayability of the game just vanishes instantly when I remember that even just 3 seconds into the game I got to wait for a dialoge which takes 15 seconds of my time. Not to mention some of the minute-long ones later on. I don't see how potentially turning away players because "it's an RPG, therefor people must love story or else they can bugger off" is a reason at all. If people like story, they will watch it, if they don't, they won't. Jamming things down people's throat won't make them happier. Granted, it's entirely possible that you made the game for your own benefit and people should just be happy you even uploaded it... Anyway, I've played it through and would like to run it again with another character but at this point I can't push through the pain so I'll leave it.

I know I'm frustrated which is the reason for a single line of positive feedback and ten to twenty on issues, but I hate seing good things get spoiled. Hope you take it the right way, there is lots of good with this game.

Level 9
Thnx a lot for the feedback. I try to gather all players opinions to make the next part of the story better: Keep the good things and take out the bad things.

P.S. I'm confused how you managed to kill Mpampoulas with spells since he is immune to them. I need to check this.

Last edited:
Level 4
This game is great (5/5) but there's a bug.
When I stepped on the hallway to the last room(I think it is), it turned to the cinematic mode and never turn back to playing mode.

BUG_zps4118101c.jpg

Last edited:
Level 4
I look forward to you update and in fact I want to play it again just because I just want to use the secret heroes. =P

Last edited:
Level 1
Very nice map, just have to ask, why U cant end the dialogs when i press "ESC", its a bit anoing, none the less GREAT WORK

Level 15
I liked it. It's hard, the story is kind a cliche and I wished for my character to make fun of it like "Let me guess, the fate of the world is in my hands blah blah. Come on!"
My only complaint is that I can't choose if I want to engage in a conversation with a character and accept or decline missions.
Overall I liked it! The world is big and free to explore (best to do at night since the monsters are sleeping in the beginning of the game), it is hard (lots of "oh hell no, run run" moments) and it feels Warcraft-ish in the level design (which is not a bad thing to me).

Level 1
This is one of the best maps I played:D It has everything: many champions, secrets, lots of quests... but you should add more quest and champions in next part. Only thing I really dislike about this map is crafting sistem:/ And, as many others, I can't solve that riddle in tomb, and I'm not going to complete this map without solving that riddle:D 4.5/5 and keep on the good work:D

Level 18
I think you should use more custom spell because some of are not that good...
For instance, I just tried the samurai and the Q spell is just a storm bolt with no effect.
Instead of this, you can make an AOE grenade disabling auto-attack and/or spells using silence spell with another effect :)

Last edited:
Level 2
This is excellent map , 5/5 rated , and i was surprised at the credit by knowing you made this on your own ! By now i have only played the ranger , ended at lvl 19 , discovered everywhere , and maybe later I will try other heroes ! Some feedback :
-I can say its a bit short , i beated the game in 2 hours playing without missing a single optional quest (i guess) but the one to get the wolf fang for the necromancer because indeed i dont think we need that 500 gold so much to throw an item out , travel and then go back to get the item in fear that we might forget where the item is .
-I only discovered 1 secret hero (summoner/shaftshipter) and cant see where the other is , maybe in the Trollwood which most of the black part of the map is , i think . Any hint ?
-Gold is not very important for me , only to buy some items from the dwarves . The item collection is not very various in my opinion , i just keep the items that i got from monsters and make no change at all . And I cant find the creating magical items anywhere , also is the use of kakaru eggs .
-I just feel so all powered once i got the mask of death from the deathknight , super high damage (150 at end game) gives me super leech and could solo all the bosses !
-Also , can you give us any hint about the code at the end game (UBG****5) ? How to use it for beta test as you said ?

Look forward to more good things in part two !

Last edited:
Level 9
Glad that you liked it.

@Malhorne. I know about the spells. Please keep in mind that I created this map 5-6 years ago (maybe more) with only a few improvements half a year ago. Hopefully you will like the spell in the next part more.

@Brachyceran. Omg 2 hours? You are very good!
The hero you haven't found is not at Loudia.
Gold is easily found for someone doing most of quests and exploring most of the map. Best use for the gold is buying magical materials (if you can't find them around the map) and buying Attribute Books (I hope you've found the shop).
The Mask of Death is indeed a powerfull item but it's a little hard to get. Who knows? Maybe I will nerf it a bit if more people find it overpowered.
The code you recieve in the end will be used and give some bonus to the player in the Part Two.

Level 2
OK I finished my second time playing and this time I play as Warlock , and this time i spent more time wandering around to find more secrets . What i cant find now is only the crafting system . What i discovered in this time playing :
-Found the other secret hero (skeleton summoner/leecher/spellcaster) . I havent played this hero in gameplay yet but i think his summon seems a bit unfair comparing to other summons because he can only do it with corpse , and 1 skeleton at a time . How could we use this spell to deal with the last bosses in the tomb where there is no corpse around ? Maybe we should make it no need corpse and summon all skeletons at once with reduced amount (like 2 or 3) .
-I started searching the tome shop once you said it exists and i found it "somewhere" where i visited once in my first time and abandoned it because at that time i thought "this place gives me nothing but 3 tomes on the shore" .
-The village in Laudia forest was also found in this time . OMG what was i thinking in first time playing when i havent found the village ! So this time I found Gigas who gives me his claws that has the ability to leech as well as the mask of death ! Edit : i mean the village that has a broken bridge which leads to the big city .

This map gives me a different view on rpg maps , i only liked the altered meele before because i can controll races that are not in odinary warcraft , now i will try more rpg maps !

*One small tip for new players : The heroes that have summoning ability (like ranger and warlock) is very good at early game , you can kill monsters without thinking of HP because they are tanky . I extremely recommend the warlock as first hero (but he may be not very good later) , because his fel fire golem (lvl 4 inferno slave) is just so good , taking damage that is reduced by 15 points and burns 24 hp a second .

@theareswhite: this is single player map , not to be hosted because it only allows to host a map below 8mb

Btw in my last post i mistakened the Loudia forest and Trollwood which is near the first obelisk , edited (to Trollwood) .

Last edited:
Level 9
Thnx for your comments. I try to gather information and try to balance heroes so they are all equal.
The skeleton summons you mentioned are indeed made from corpses that may sound unfair and tricky but they are quite powerful at the end. The hero that summons them is quite strong too, so a little strategy to keep your summons alive is needed to balance it out.

Level 18
Ok I'm playing the map : the storyline is quite good but please : propheCy ^^'
I found the same with deCide if i have good memory.
Anyway i like the gameplay too :)
I'll rate it when i'll finish this :D

EDIT : VORPAL BLADE'S BROKEN -> That's all i remember xD !
No seriously some items are totally broken ^^' and i think it can really break the game.
Anyway good storyline and nice map :)
4/5 for you :D

Last edited:
Level 9
Ok I'm playing the map : the storyline is quite good but please : propheCy ^^'
I found the same with deCide if i have good memory.
Anyway i like the gameplay too :)
I'll rate it when i'll finish this :D

EDIT : VORPAL BLADE'S BROKEN -> That's all i remember xD !
No seriously some items are totally broken ^^' and i think it can really break the game.
Anyway good storyline and nice map :)
4/5 for you :D

Please tell me what items are broken. If there is anything wrong I need to fix it.

Level 18
So, the vorpal blade is broken because it's the only way to kill Gigas xD ( btw his claw is awesome ) !
I think it could be cool is some spells get a scaling for late game :)
Because samurai late game is a bit right click XD !
It's my vision on only one game finished at nearly 100% because I didn't understand wtf the guy above the troll forest is oO : a level 6 mob who is invincible XD. And btw i didn't do anything on the cathedral and so in the catacombs.

Level 18
Oh !
We can kill it :D
I will make another game with one of the two secret heroes :D

EDIT : PLEASE XD ! By gods explain me how to use cathdral and how to win catacombs key ^^ !
EDIT : How to troll and got fatal error \o/ : Just try to make your storage learn an xp tome ^^ otherwise got the catacombs key but don't know what Mpampoulas does :/
EDIT : Ok i kill this ghost but it's just impossible to do it without having WE open XD ! Anyway i think you can write some spoilers for the ghost and maybe a better explanation for the key of the catacombs and same for the use of the catedral :)

Last edited:
Level 6
Because of the Credit Music, I'll give this a freaking 5/5

Now for a review:

Warning: Lots of spoilers below.

-The overall music choice in the game is beautiful. The music in the towns make me want to stay for abit longer, but there's really no point in staying so... and again, THE CREDITS MUSIC IS SO... :ogre_datass:
-Grammatical errors everywhere(I mean, the title itself has one), but they're bearable.
-Story is cliche, I would love to see how you'll do with the second part. If not for the side quests, it would've been meh. But then again, the openness of the game makes up for alot of stuff. There's that feeling of exploration that most maps are lacking(Up until the end, the map's still keeping alot of secrets in it), though if not for those magical boots, running around can be a pain in the ass. The Obelisks makes up for some of that though, which is really nice. Oh, and those signboard that flashes what areas are near you were helpful in many ways.
-The game is set in for a difficult start and a walk in the park mid parts until the end of the game. I used the Orc Warlock so I guess it really will be easy.
-Some cinematics can be quite confusing. For one I went onto the broken bridge first, and my character said "How can I go to that place now(The area on the other side of the bridge)?" and it confused me cause I didn't know what he was talking about. Then I walked around and saw the scholar girl walking to the city of magic or something and told me about the area past the bridge so yeah, better not make something like that happen cause it's pretty confusing as hell. (Also, it would be a great plot twist if the girl turns out to the be one the Prophecy's been talking about, lol. It can easily be done, I mean, you're both on your way to the city of magic, and you're both quite new to the town(girl knows her way around though), just so happens that you got in the town first. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY DO THAT MAN.)
-The ending was kinda crammed in, it happened too fast. The battle with the dragons wasn't interesting, nor was the battle with the Final Boss. It was kinda anticlimatic and the battle with the first boss(The Troll) felt more rewarding due to the difficulty the game has at the start of the game.

Still, the game deserves a 4/5 but as what I've said, because of the Credits music, I'll give you a 5/5.

Some other stuffs

-The item choices sucks, they're all too weak(in my opinion) but I can see that you're working on with the system for the part 2, which is nice. The equipments are expensive but at mid parts of the game gold won't even matter anymore. I ended the game with almost 30k gold. Used some to buy tomes, had 5k left incase the final boss was hard, but he wasn't. It was disappointing.
-The items that can be crafted from Glen(From a Warlock Character's Perspective) is quite useless, seriously.
-The skills could do some more originality. I've read the Ranger's and Warrior's(uses Mountain King's Model or whatever that horned dwarf is called) description and they're obviously generic WC3 skills. Even the Warlock has generic skills, and his third skill feels buggy(doesn't seem to increase 2nd skill's damage or I just didn't notice it) and is kinda bland.
-The fog is annoying me. This is just my opinion but you could at least decrease the fog's darkness or something cause it took me a long time trying to see past some trees, summoning my golem to see what's ahead(especially when I've seen everything around it).
-The riddle didn't make any sense.
-The part where you can buy a boat was fun but being made just for nothing more than getting a few tomes made it feel quite... wasted. There was alot of potential that can be placed on it like a hidden boss or something but noooo. There's just a lifeless town with a tome shop that sells it for too much gold.

Some help for people out there.

"How to kill Gigas"

There's an item that will render him unable to use his skill. Go figure it out yourself. Found this by chance(Yes, you can buy it or wait for it to drop, I guess?). Still needs abit of skill to kill him, though.

"Tomb Riddle"

The riddle doesn't make any sense in my opinion, the door is kinda hard to open, but mine did while I'm standing somewhere around the left side of the door. As what the info on F9 says, keep trying to input the answer until the door opens. Just one word in the riddle has a connection to the answer for me. Oh, the title of the game has a connection too.

I guess that's all I can say for now. I felt like I can still point out some more stuff but...

Oh, wait, I can.

Lastly, the two unlockable heroes aren't really convincing me to play the game again. The game's replayability is low, well, all RPG's have a fairly low replay value but with regards to this one, some factors such as having generic WC3 skills makes me reluctant to play it again.

And as what some have mentioned, the -forge/-500 thing can be changed to something like a menu with buttons that says "Forge/Cancel/Etc" on it. That's all.

And yes, do try and finish it soon, WC3 is nearing it's death. We already have alot of maps and campaigns that aren't finished.

Last edited:
Level 9
Thnx a lot for your detailed review! Please keep in mind that this map is old (created like... 7 years ago? Maybe more.) with a bit of improvements I added last year. My skills in map making were poor. I believe I am doing much better now with all the useful stuff I've found in HiveWorkshop and hopefully this will make the 2nd Part more interesting and enjoyable.

I'm glad you liked the music. The one you hear in villages and inside the Tomb, I made it myself with a programm (E-Jay, if memory serves, it's been a long time).

1. I'm trying to fix all grammar errors. I guess I keep forgeting some. :p
2. Story may seem cliche to many. It's part of a larget story though and I'm sure you will love it in the next parts.
3. The game difficulty is shifting from hard to easy depending on the Hero you picked. I'm trying to make all heroes equal but that's something that will take a lot of time. The difficulty of enemies is also hard to change since the game is open, there is no step-by-step advancement. I made some improvements and changes to next part, hopefully you'll like it.
4. Skills are not so original that's true. As I said the map is old I wasn't very good at making new spells and messing with triggers. I'm doing my best on 2nd part to change that and if I find the time I might try to improve the spells on this map too.
5. Buying a boat lets you find some hidden tomes around the map but I guess you are correct; I should put something more in that city you mentioned. From now on, it's on my To-do list.
6. The riddle makes sense to me and many other people (as it turns out from the messages I recieve). Every verse of it has key words that you can use on a Google Search and solve it. :p
7. Killing Gigas requires a specific strategy but items like the one you mentioned are clever thoughts and I don't feel like taking that strategy away. It's unfair to punish players with good memory of what they've found in the map and clever ways to use these.

All in all again thnx for your comment and your generous vote! It gives me the motivation to keep going. :)

Level 6
1. I'm trying to fix all grammar errors. I guess I keep forgeting some. :p
2. Story may seem cliche to many. It's part of a larget story though and I'm sure you will love it in the next parts.
3. The game difficulty is shifting from hard to easy depending on the Hero you picked. I'm trying to make all heroes equal but that's something that will take a lot of time. The difficulty of enemies is also hard to change since the game is open, there is no step-by-step advancement. I made some improvements and changes to next part, hopefully you'll like it.
4. Skills are not so original that's true. As I said the map is old I wasn't very good at making new spells and messing with triggers. I'm doing my best on 2nd part to change that and if I find the time I might try to improve the spells on this map too.
5. Buying a boat lets you find some hidden tomes around the map but I guess you are correct; I should put something more in that city you mentioned. From now on, it's on my To-do list.
6. The riddle makes sense to me and many other people (as it turns out from the messages I recieve). Every verse of it has key words that you can use on a Google Search and solve it. :p
7. Killing Gigas requires a specific strategy but items like the one you mentioned are clever thoughts and I don't feel like taking that strategy away. It's unfair to punish players with good memory of what they've found in the map and clever ways to use these.

All in all again thnx for your comment and your generous vote! It gives me the motivation to keep going. :)

1. No problem. As what I've said, they're bearable. I'm not one to talk, I mean I don't have that perfect of a grammar in English either.
2. Goodluck with that.
3. You can make up for what the first part lacked in the second part, so do well on it.
4. Same as #3
5. Might make me want to play the game again.
6. Then there's no problem, I guess.
7. That was something to help others, nothing wrong with it. And this "Vorpal Blade" everyone's talking about, I seriously have no idea what it is.

Anyways that's all I have to say about the game. +rep for replying.

Also for a 7 year old map, it's still a good one.

Level 2
The vorpal blade is the special crafted item of the samurai hero and has a small chance to instantly kill an enemy. I killed Gigas the same way. :p

Level 6
The vorpal blade is the special crafted item of the samurai hero and has a small chance to instantly kill an enemy. I killed Gigas the same way. :p

Okay then, that weapon seems pretty strong, I guess.

But since it's quite impossible to Kill Gigas(No not really, didn't really brood over the fact that he was impossible to kill, was able to get his HP down to half in my first few tries(Orc Warlock's ultimate renders enemies unable to attack for 10 seconds at level 1) and that item that I've mentioned was fairly easy to use(which I stumbled upon a few minutes after thinking of how to strip his HP off from the 50% that I've already dealt), just need to run around since he doesn't use his skill unless he's being attacked) it's nice to see the map maker adding an alternative way to gain lifesteal in the game. Downside is that he gives access to the item "AFTER" the longest part of the game(which is the tomb).

Still, at least he made lifesteal available to everyone.

IIRC I was actually pretty low level when I killed Gigas. I've just learned of the spider forest and Glen a few minutes before killing him(which is the time I learned about the item).

Level 6
The quest to kill Gigas can be accessed even from level one (I recommend not to do it though, as Gigas is a strong adversary). Every place on the map can be accessed whenever you want with the exception of some dungeons connected to the main plot.

I was actually talking about the Mask of Death that the guy in the snowy area drops.

Level 6
Oh yes, that one. He can also be killed at any time of the game. Sure, he is a bit strong which makes it impossible to kill at low levels but that would make the game extremely easy. :D

IIRC he's on the side of the map where the hole where you got our from the tomb is in, so he comes at the last part of the game, unless there's another way to get there.

Level 6
@Valenvai, how do I accomplish Glen's hammer? I do not see groups of bandits. And the ghost named mn... something, how do I beat that? Spoiler pls lol :))

Glen's Hammer - Read the quest at F9 again. They're somewhere.
Ghost - Can't remember any ghost aside from the Banshee, which is out in the open. She's pretty weak.