• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Off Topic Announcement

Agree, or Disagree on Downsizing the Off-Topic "No stupid threads" Announcement

• Make it normal, downsize it: Agree

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Keep it rainbow, scrolling...glaring, and etc...: Disagree

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Remove it altogether

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Ye, like Anachron said, with a little "radio button" you need to select which is like this:
attachment.php

But keep the "Stupid threads will get you banned", just not that flashy, but still visible.

Noobs are not so naive to fall for that, plus stupid thread spammers just ignore the warning (Which as said earlier should be as noticeable as now but not so flashy) or don't understand its stupid, so I say we must just make the punishment bigger to teach people how to beak the rules...

Elenai said:
That's okay, Pyritie has gladly, and generously offered to pay for his bigger screen.
No, my employer pays for them, not me. ¬__¬

What makes anyone think that anything besides actually moderating has any effect on what is posted?

Well we're kinda lacking in that department at the moment...

Level 22
Noobs are not so naive to fall for that, plus stupid thread spammers just ignore the warning (Which as said earlier should be as noticeable as now but not so flashy) or don't understand its stupid, so I say we must just make the punishment bigger to teach people how to beak the rules...
It will then let us easily ban people from posting stupid threads, because they have already said they won't. They can't say they didn't know or didn't see it. Especially if the "yes" button is already selected because then they must manually set it to no.

Edit: Ye, we need more off-topic mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.