• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New emoticons for the Hive?

Do you want those emoticons to be added to the Hive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Well, FrIkY made three awesome sets of emoticons here, here and here, and I though that they could be a great addition to the Hive's emoticons. Why yes, I know we have a large amount of emoticons already, but why should more of them hurt the Hive? They are quite awesome and I bet a lot of pandaren, draenei and troll fans will like them. Besides, they are indeed related to WC3 and will look quite nice along with the already existing ones. He also said he plans to make Human, NE and UD sets in MSN, so why not? :)

So, well, vote in the poll, and leave some comments. I have friky's permission for that, btw.

Here's what they look like, btw:

Troll:

5cx6vs.jpg

Draenei:

2lux4ao.jpg

Pandaren:

vy5lbm.jpg

Level 15
Most users rarely use any emoticons
and if they do so its too often an overdose

I do not care if the smiley is a Troll a Draenei or whatever. .. thought.. Pandas are generally epic

When adding new emoticons i would suggest anything new - and not old ones in other variations, but atm i wouldnt know what could be missing

If someone really want to use them he can link them like FrIkY did above

I think they need more "definition", if you get what I mean. Right now they all look pretty much exactly the same. Emotes should be easy to see what they're representing without having to inspect them each time.

For example you could add some shading around the eyes on the troll/draenai ones so the eyes stand out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.