• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New World (Official Thread..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Glad to see that you are going to continue this, I'll definitely be playing this game when you release a demo/beta/full.

Good luck and have fun on your vacation.

Level 14
Thank you, Yabooer! I'm really happy there's still someone who wants this to have a release.
Oh, by the way, anyone likes terraining? xD I hate it and I fail at it >.> (cause I care about gameplay and not terrain)

Level 14
No. Play Ragos RPG and you'll see. There's Ragos : Ahn'Quiraj, Ragos normal(exp zone), Ragos PvP zone, Ragos : Ironforge, Ragos : Cenarion Circle, etc.

Level 8
Ah good ole Ragos, too bad the heroes were based on quantity rather than quality, the spell sets were pretty awful in my opinion. But I endured because of the fun it was.

Level 14
True.But too few people played it when I was playing = I quit...Ragos gave me a lot of ideas... I thank the maker, Boeserteddy.

Level 8
Eh it was just a lot of fun in general, he did almost every type of map. He had the castle defense once (Iron forge) PvP maps, instances, starter map, it was a pretty fun game too bad =\

Status
Not open for further replies.