• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive Workshop: What If..

Do you think The Hive Workshop would be great having a Game Convention Center?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
He can Drink! I started drinking when I was 10 and it doesn't depends on a country, it depends on the person who wants to drink or not.

Edit:
It should totally be on friday, when everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend. Friday, Friday, Gettin' down on Friday. Yeah. We'll be partying partying. Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, looking forward to the weekend.

Yes Jaret, Friday is FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Level 7
I'd rather watch ponies. Though, imagine a bunch of people... there... watching ponies... together... Now THAT would be teh win. TEH WIN I tell'ya!
I'd love to see y'all bronies live. Please, Orcnet (or someone who can edit his post), if you can, add this as an option: Watch Ponies with other Bronies.

Level 10
I'd rather watch ponies. Though, imagine a bunch of people... there... watching ponies... together... Now THAT would be teh win. TEH WIN I tell'ya!
I'd love to see y'all bronies live. Please, Orcnet (or someone who can edit his post), if you can, add this as an option: Watch Ponies with other Bronies.

Yeah, if it was just watching ponies, I wouldn't go. It'd be a disaster in my opinion if everyone was sitting around watching ponies. Please guys, don't make it a "pony party". :D

Level 30
well I can give some basic but effective advice: be brave! talk to them like there your friends instead of fiends, just tell them your feelings about them, they won't get mad, they'll think its a compliment or something sweet or blah blah blah. just that

if all else fails, use this one:
TakeThis6.png

Dude, if this shit happens, THERE WON'T BE ANY GIRLS (or maybe 3/100). THW IS A SAUSAGEFEST. A GIANT SAUSAGEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST.
c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3c==3.

Jokes. Talking to girls is like to guys, at least for me. Real girls aren't that stereotyped or anything, alot of them are just like guy friends.

To the people who are sorely mistaken, I was trying to test you. c = 27/9 = 3 therefore c == 3. I put two equals for more emphasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.