• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I`m leaving Hive! For real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Instead of jumping around on everyone`s profile from my friends list and saying "Bye, nice time here blah blah" I`m making a thread instead!
So I`m leaving The Hive Workshop, for real now!
My work is underrated here and a dream of being known on Hive I had in the last year while I was just another visitor of this place just vanished from me.
I am modding Doom 2 and Hexen now... I got sick of Warcraft 3, with Hexen and Doom 2 I`m unlimited. Literally!
Someone is gonna visit my profile some day for his freaking curiosity, everything is open now to stare at.
Judging by my experience with you guys I bet this place won`t be a top thread or whatever, but at least I`m saying good bye for all to see.

It was a somewhat nice time crawling here. :)
I`ll leave my MSN here and link to my Mod DB page if anyone even dares to contact me for one reason or whatever...

Oh and I`ll come once in the month, but only to check Goris` project...
My talk was maybe a bit harsh, but don`t judge me...

So this is good bye! See ya...
I know that I will be forgotten! :)

Level 12
38453-albums2096-picture14557.jpg

Level 16
Quoting Squiggy: 'One doesn not simply 'quit' hive'

With another state of mind, here's a poem for you:

'Innocent in my eyes, I approves myself
Neither the mad love that troubles my mind,
My cowardly complacency has fed the poison;
Unfortunate object of celestial vengeance,
I abhor myself more than you hate me
I wanted to seem odious, inhuman;
To better resist you, I tried to get your hate.'

Last edited:
Level 21
I haven't been really active as of late, but I'm not leaving at all mind you though.
Well anyway it was nice having you here, and be sure to have a good life.

Status
Not open for further replies.