• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The end of mui resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
The majority of people who play wc3 and were interested in maps other than dota played on garena. Now that garena is history none of these people will have others to play with and if they wish to still play wc3, they will have to play by themselves.

So we should stop making resources mui and just remove that as a requirement for a recourse because it is the practical thing to do! :thumbs_up:

PS

MUI STANDS FOR MULTI USER INSTANSABLE MEANING THAT YOU HAVE TO SPEND EXTRA TIME ADDING CODE TO YOUR SYSTEM TO MAKE IT MAKE COPIES OF ITSELF FOR MULTIPLE USERS

Level 22
Conversation seems interesting. What's mui? I didn't really get it when I searched on google. Just language translation based on location?
Triggered spells that are designed to be cast by a unit multiple times and be used by multiple units without breaking.

@on-topic: I agree.

Level 32
Okay. But look at all of us NOT playing DotA on Battle.net and Gameranger. I play my favorite maps on Battle.net daily, and DotA doesn't fill anymore and it's not even a tenth of the games anymore. I feel we have a more variety on games on Battle.net, just because others inform me that there is a lot of X Hero Siege and Vamps on those servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.