• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Edge Of Lordaeron

This is a melee map i made from scratch you play as the undead with whole new range of hero's made with custom models from the below creators, including icons i found fitting, this map is based in a village\forest design with several secrets, hopefully its better then that last piece of junk i made.
I have updated it and removed the orcs to make a joined team of humans the hero's have been given extra abilitys. Credits as follow - (ikillforyou) (Skating Cow) (Assasin Lord) (Afronight 76) (SephirothVII) (Jigrael) (Xelthyr) (The End) (Yak) (Friky) (DonDustin).

Keywords:
village,undead,forest,hero's
Contents

The Edge Of Lordaeron (Map)

Reviews
19:54, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 3
Its a medium sized map based in lordaeron with a couple villages the undead hero's are completely different and there are some pretty neat little hidden things, in the future i might make more, i intend to update it if this does alright, i used a custome tileset for it, keep the criticism coming i need it to get better.

Last edited:
Level 16
Well, for my taste. this is too simple.. ;). Can u change all the undead units? that will make the game more interesting.. i mean. i made 1 hero, 5 cryp fiends, 6 frost wyrms, and busted the ass of the both computer players without losing 1 unit.. simple.
How about u make some defense to the computer players, so it'll be harder for me to break through them. Also, the creep hero in middle, is a bit too hard for my taste.