• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The countdown to Christmas (or SC2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i have the game but cant play it, that drives me a bit crazy :D

do you guys know if the servers will be started earlier in the EU? because for us the 27.7 is earlier than in the us?

because if it gets startet to OUR 27.7 i could play tomorrow night already, otherwise id have to wait since tuesday morning at 9 o clock or smth...

Level 9
I was supposed to get sc2 two years ago for christmas, but it wasn't out yet, so my parents gave me an IOU. About a month ago, I remembered the upcoming release and the IOU at the same. My parents, reluctantly, did too. :]

Level 20
30 hours for me! :D Plus, the Day9 countdown party starts tomorrow, so an epic day of pre-SC2 awaits!

But I have to go pick up my copy at 8 AM instead of midnight. :<

Also, my mouse's right click button conveniently now works about 20% of the time. Perfect timing for SC2 D:

Level 9
First I though I wont be playing campain cuz of multiplayer, but now Im hooked. Its so awesome how u can affect the game with your choises. Awesome... simply awesome!

But between level cinematics, I though it would be better graphic quality, but it doesn't bother me. It good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.