1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The countdown to Christmas (or SC2)

Discussion in 'StarCraft I & II' started by manstie, Jul 14, 2010.

1. manstie

manstie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Exactly, but still.

2. Maker

Maker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I just ordered my copy. Can't wait to enjoy the game at 1920x1080 with ultra settings displayed from my 42" monitor, comfortably sitting on my couch [​IMG]

3. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Personaly I'll pirate it when my stupid pc can run it.Sucks beeing poor.

4. JimBob

JimBob

Resources:
    Resources:
    I pre-ordered it a few months ago. Knowing my luck it probably won't arrive till late on Tuesday or the following day.

I'm just afraid I won't be able to run it. All my cards are two years old, but were top of the line two years ago. However, still outdated. I won't be able to play it on it's highest graphics setting until I upgrade my computer, but I just hope that it can run well on my computer even if it means playing it on the lowest setting.

By the way, that trailer was awesome! It surprisingly looked more like a Movie trailer than it did a game trailer. The Campaign is going to be so fun. I'll play that first and than go onto Battle.net with my friends and brothers. After I do that I will eventually get into the Editor. However, if the Campaign is really good, than I might even play it twice to make different choices and see how that effects the outcome. Just think, we will be doing this all over again in 6 months to a year when the next part of the trilogy comes out.

5. PurplePoot

PurplePoot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Blizzard makes games for out-of-date hardware. They know not everyone has a new gaming rig or wants to blow a few thousand on one.

SC2 runs on pretty shitty laptops, let alone desktops.

6. manstie

manstie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Shame on you!...

7. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    fine first I'll buy the game then wait for a year or two till I get the money to by a new proccesor and finaly when my pc can run it play the game...

NO!I will just guather some more money,upgrade my proccesor then download the game cuz Im not rich like some of you people.

8. Rainbow Evil

Rainbow Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that even some older computers wont have any problems running this game. It's not like you need to run it on maximum graphic settings. They are here for u to chose the best one for u.

And that trailer made me kick stuff cuz I have to wait 4 more days!!!

9. Statharas

Statharas

Resources:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Rich? I don't spend my money for shit. That's how we buy stuff mate..

10. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    neither do I but I still cant get the money and even If I had why spend mony on it when I can just download it

11. PurplePoot

PurplePoot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    So your personal justification for piracy is not wanting to shell out a fairly low price compared to new hardware which you can somehow afford?

People these days.

12. Rainbow Evil

Rainbow Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol

Anyway, what do u guys expect from storyline. I read it's one of Blizzard's best ones yet. And by the look of the trailers it does show some potencial for being epic.

13. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    My bro is trying to play on big widescreen plasma. I dont think too large screen is very comfortable. Not to say your eyes may become like that:
    [​IMG]

14. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    *faceplam*
    -.-
    I cant even afford the new hardware why would I need the game if I cant play it and even when I get the hardwere I wont be able to buy the game

15. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ever considered getting a job? Oh yeah you must be under 18, well, ppl at 16 still may get a job, unless you're under that age too o,O

16. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't know how in other countries, but in Lihuania you can work som simplier jobs when you don't have to learn in school from 16 years (But that's not a necesearity, it's just to get extra money for yourself), and a new game in Lithuania averagely costs about 150 Lts, which mean you have to work about a month if counting the current situation that's it's hard to find a well-payed teen job and the work time limuitations, meaning you can't really get so many money.

Oh, I think I have enough money spared to buy SC2.

Oh, and I'm gonna go to Netherlands next month, does anybody know how much SC2 would cost there approximatelly if it's worth buying it there (If you can buy an English version there and it's not really overpriced)? And where exactly you can buy it?

17. Maker

Maker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I absolutely agree with that. Too large is too large. Can't argue with that ;)

18. xD.Schurke

xD.Schurke

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    my copy allready arrives on monday (26th) :D

19. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There was this thread about prices

20. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Damn that's much more expensive that I tought. I hate you euro.