• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2: Tower Defense, Flash Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
While you're all eagerly waiting for Starcraft 2 to be released, play this awesome flash game to satisfy yourself! It's a tower defense game that's using SC2 models, as sprites. It's pretty fun, once you get a good strategy, but it might seem a bit hard in the beginning. Don't forget, you can upgrade your towers! Show us your score and perhaps reveal us your tactic!
Have fun!
terran-concur.gif

http://starcraft2.pro/tower-defense

Level 22
Good one Friky. I always found TDs silly but I can barely wait for SC2, I even quit making stuff for a fighting engine called Mugen to free more time and do only SC2 (when it's out). Im ready to play SC2 TD!

I'd love to play it offline to get the feeling of SC2 a little more but the towers dont shoot if you play it offline :/ Is the music from the real SC2?

Level 1
I really frickin' love this game!

Problem, though. I could play it on my school's Mac computers, but it's not playing on my Windows setup at home. When I put the turrets down and click "Start", the turrets don't fire or do anything. Anybody here encounter the same problem?

Level 17
FrIkY, you stole CWs thread from UD! :p
You bastard! xD
Well, i have played this TD for months now. I have finished it a couple of times (i have completed it twice without loosing any lives).
I also found a bug in the game that makes your towers get 0 in fire rate, and give you NN (infinite) money. Kinda ruins the game though..

Level 22
In SC2pro forum when I registered and selected to adjust my profile, I noticed there was an option to select whether I would be a normal member or global moderator. I was like 'I have such an option? LOL'. So I became a moderator rofl, then they asked me who made me a mod, I answered - I made myself one. Then they banned me :p Silly admins in silly bugged forum there, with SC2 beta out I dont care not only about their forum but about their TD as well.

Level 22
Is it just me or does the link not just work anymore =/?

Good riddance... as I said they banned me because their bugged forum allowed me to make myself a global moderator with1 post :D :D:D

So die TD, beta >> TD. Btw I was gonna offer some things like add Twilight terrain, Jungle, space platform so they are either updating it or decided they lose to Beta. (Mentioned something about adding zergs)

Level 22
12 towers, indeed no need of more than that, my best was lvl 32. Though between watching replays and playing some walking pictures what should I choose? Take a Wild Guess. I wont bother with this TD at all, I dont like TDs the only reason I was playing it is to have something of SCII, now I have a lot more than that and it's actual, not some background picture with walking papers. So GG TD and gtfo admins of sc2pro forums.

Level 13
Good riddance... as I said they banned me because their bugged forum allowed me to make myself a global moderator with1 post :D :D:D

So die TD, beta >> TD. Btw I was gonna offer some things like add Twilight terrain, Jungle, space platform so they are either updating it or decided they lose to Beta. (Mentioned something about adding zergs)

Butthurt much?

Level 2
Good one Friky. I always found TDs silly but I can barely wait for SC2, I even quit making stuff for a fighting engine called Mugen to free more time and do only SC2 (when it's out). Im ready to play SC2 TD!

I'd love to play it offline to get the feeling of SC2 a little more but the towers dont shoot if you play it offline :/ Is the music from the real SC2?

Should make some SC2 mugen characters. Maybe a badass terran marine or ghost. You could use Cable as a basis for a ghost.

Level 17
Did anyone actually won it yet?

I have finished it a several time.
Once without loosing any lives.
It was a few months ago, before the latest update of the game (i do not think they changed any balance though).
I showed the game in school and all started to play it, so after a while of 'nerding' most of us finished it.
There is a total of 45 levels. I have only finished the first difficulty, becouse i havent given the other ones a chance yet. They seem to hard xD

Level 34
Also, did you know that there's a way to cheat? I found this out myself... when you have 39/40 lives lost, the very moment after you lost your last life and have 40/40, click on the Menu button. After you opened your menu, click Resume and you'll have 0/40 lives again, with no points lost or levels or anything. You can repeat it over and over again.

Level 17
hahaha good find Friky. Though after the game is out and people went as far as not only playing vs CPU but also having SC2 models, this game becomes very useless. Anyway, I'd solve it with this bug it has.

Thats an old one, i know a much better one.
If you have full upgrade on something, set the grahpics to lowest possible, the update buttons will scale down, if you click to the far right or left on the button (the last pixel), it will upgrade again.
When you do this with range it will not make any difference.
If you increase the attack speed, you will attack insanely fast, perfect for sniper.
If you take full in damage, you wont do any damage at all.

You will alsoget NaN (Not a Number), it gives you infinite money.

And this is another trick i found:
When you start, build a tower, right click and choose rewind then right click and choose forward, then start a new game. You will still have the building, but it wont be able to attack, so sell it and you will start with more money, you can repeat the process to sell alot of towers at once.

I found the first one by mistake while playing with lowest graphics, i simply spammed the upgrade button and it happened.

I found the second one with help from common sense :p

Level 22
Should make some SC2 mugen characters. Maybe a badass terran marine or ghost. You could use Cable as a basis for a ghost.

I quit it and I'm glad. I can't be Melee player in a competitive teams esp. since SC2 beta is out, War3 Mapmaker and sometimes even modeler AND Mugen creator at the same time xD xD Oh and if we add videos that I make sometimes NAH. I just made some stages and gg Mugen, saved me lots of time. Btw I tired making a war3 Marine char but when I saw it needed like 500 sprites, I gave up.

Level 17
TheTerran, Please stop whine about this flash game.
It is a REALLY good flash game, and MANY people still enjoy playing this alot, even with starcraft 2 beta out.
If you find the flash game useless or boring, just ignore it like you do with all other millions of flash games out there.

Also do not double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.