• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What your Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How about a game about a Larva and a Terran child who befriend each other as children, only to in later life when the Terran child is now a Marauder and the Larva is a Hydralisk find themselves locked in combat, but unable to kill there childhood friend run off and are hunted down for deserting and then a horde of Banelings Blow apart the Terran and in his last act he saves the Hydralisk with some kind of Shield. Then the Hydralisk Runs and hides for many years, later returning to the Zerg base as they are winning the war, about to destroy the Terran forces, and then he sets traps up in the mountains, and as the entire zerg army runs through the valley to the Terran command centre he sets them off causing a rock fall crushing them all. But the hydras that killed the Terran are now Lurkers and bury as the rocks fall. They emerge and he fights his old enemys in an epic battle, only just surviving and then laying down on the highest rock, and dieing.
... Nah

Level 30
How about a game about a Larva and a Terran child who befriend each other as children, only to in later life when the Terran child is now a Marauder and the Larva is a Hydralisk find themselves locked in combat, but unable to kill there childhood friend run off and are hunted down for deserting and then a horde of Banelings Blow apart the Terran and in his last act he saves the Hydralisk with some kind of Shield. Then the Hydralisk Runs and hides for many years, later returning to the Zerg base as they are winning the war, about to destroy the Terran forces, and then he sets traps up in the mountains, and as the entire zerg army runs through the valley to the Terran command centre he sets them off causing a rock fall crushing them all. But the hydras that killed the Terran are now Lurkers and bury as the rocks fall. They emerge and he fights his old enemys in an epic battle, only just surviving and then laying down on the highest rock, and dieing.
... Nah

Sounds like that disney film "Fox and the hound" lol xD

Level 9
I'd also like to make a map that had an introduction where Marines and mechanized infantry drop onto a planet in the throes of a rebellion on a galactic scale. That was the story I went with on BGRP, actually.

Level 22
In my case the group that is currently doing stuff in war3 ofc only futuristic maps, will be traveling to SC2 as in, from space will land on a planet. Will there be zerg, protoss or even hostile terran there, how it will go, even I don't know. The objective is to land and start building the new base/city. So the planet has to be similar to Earth or a snowy/icy planet :>

Level 12
I will probably start on my ORPG which will include a whole new type of quests since the videos on SC2 Editor that i've seen are person could activate a quest, get sent to a new area, then have to beat the minigame (which reminds me of galaga) before the quest is complete. which would more then beat anything you could do in WC3 since map files will be so much bigger and you will actually be able to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.