• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen Ones 1.0

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Aeroblyctos presents
The Chosen Ones
Single-player RPG

Story
Background Story
Twelve peaceful years have passed since The Great War ended. The war that lasted centuries but no man could recall the reason of. The age of despair, bloodshed, loss and grief is now past. The new age brought the opportunity for human kingdoms to rise, as humanity has broken free from the grip of the dragons.

This story focuses on Kingdom of Balgaron and three famous Dragon Slayers: Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. Each of them starts their journey in different places, but they will eventually meet eachother and join forces along the path. Together, the three are forced to go a conflict beyond their imaginations.

Lead them into an epic world, guided by a strong storyline that covers hate, love, war and peace.

Phodom
Fradz
Galeoth
The honored Dragon Slayer Phodom gave up his life as a warrior and began a new life with his wife and his children, far away from the capital of Balgaron in the small town called Dalli. All his plans were going smooth and easy until someone steps into his life and changes everything...Fradz is a young energetic Dragon Slayer known for his short temper and bad manners. This silly thief is a very powerful warrior and it is said that he even killed powerful dragons single-handedly. After the war, Fradz went on many journeys, but one day a mysterious voice told him to travel to the famous Dragon Inn to meet someone who was once very close to him. Fradz accepts this new journey, as he knows that he cannot decline it...Galeoth, the son of a legendary Dragon Slayer lived up to his father's name and became one of the leaders of Balgaron. After the war, Galeoth still believed that the war was not yet over. His obsession to find dragons led him towards the Icy Mountains where he is about to uncover a horrible secret that will change the fate of mankind...

Features
The Chosen Ones is a massive single-player Campaign, featuring:
Media
Check out the following videos and picture of the campaign

Links
Please discuss further about the campaign here in Hive's forum or visit the official site:

• 10 chapters, 9 interludes, a prologue and an epilogue
  • Over 30 hours of gameplay
  • Dozens of unique systems
  • Beautiful cut-scenes with over 100 cinematics
  • 33 different kind of strategic boss battles and hundreds of mini-bosses
  • Scripted hero abilities and spell book spells
  • Dazzling effects everywhere you travel
  • Significant amount of main and optional quests
  • Over 500 custom items
  • Complicated optional puzzles that needs brains to solve
  • Own unique music themes
  • Over 1500 imported materials
  • Hundreds of secret treasures
  • Official website where you can share your experience to others
  • And most of all, an exceptional story set in massive world of Oelivert

Playthrough by [MNI] [aluCard]
[MNI] [aluCard] recorded his playthrough on Hard with the complete version 1.0.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Playthrough by Killa
Killa recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.6.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Playthrough by Hamza
Hamza recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.8.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Contact me
If you want to discuss with me personally about the campaign you can directly contact me. Here are few ways to contact me:
Credits
I'll add the updated credits as soon as I've finished them. Currently you can view the credits in the official site.
Version changes
Check out the newest changes and overall see how the campaign has improved through all these years.

• Send an email to Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Add me to your Skype or Messenger: Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Go to the official website and send a private message or meet me in the chat: www.tcocampaign.com
  • Put a message here or send a private message in this site.

General Information

During making this campaign for many years, I have met incredible persons. Without them, this project would have died long time ago. With your feedback and help I'm able to finish this project. What we must remember, is that I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for you.

I'm really sorry if you have helped me in any way and I have not added you to the list. Please, tell me immediately and I will add your name to the right place. Thank you.

Special Credits

Kitabatake
Kitabatake is, without a doubt, the most important person to this campaign. He produced several systems, massive amounts of complex triggers, and provided large amounts of models textures, and icons as well. Kitabatake's devotion and contribution towards the campaign is definitely the greatest of all.

Maker
Makes has helped in a long run various ways from creating important systems to helping me to fix very complicates bugs I couldn't handle. The help he has given is enormous and he's for sure one of the most important and supportive persons I have met while doing this campaign. For all the things you have helped me, thank you.

Flecky
This man is a strong long time supporter of the campaign since the beginning of its creation. His influence on the campaign is unquestionable and without him, many things would have gone differently. I could not ask for a better supporter. People like him are essential for big projects like this one. For all the support you've given to me through all these years, I'm really grateful to you.

David
David and I have been in correspondence for a long time now on the subjects of: story, ideas, characters and texts. We have done much work together and had some nice debates. A couple times he took breaks for his studies, he but always came back to give honest input and read the texts I send. In respect to our friendship, he requests that the campaign be completed not too long from now, and I hope to be able to honor that. Thanks, David, and speak to you soon!

VGAura
VGAura is one of the most important persons I have met while working on the campaign. This person has great skill in making texts sound incredible and has helped the campaign by improving the texts overall. Thank you for your great effort.

Killa
Killa deserves to be here for his gigantic help he has given to me improving the texts of the campaign. Also he has helped me by giving suggestions, ideas and winning multiple contests hosted by the official website. Thank you from your awesome work. You are a person that I can trust and that gives me power to keep working on this campaign. Thanks!

Kratos1987
Kratos1987 deserves credit for his great effort towards testing the campaign and providing feedback. He gave me a lot of suggestions as well as reported a lot of bugs. Thank you for taking your time to test the campaign, Kratos1987.

Yggdrasill
Long projects need long time supporters. Yggdrasill deserves to be in this special list for his long support towards the campaign. He has helped me not only in testing, but giving excellent ideas, suggestions, helping with grammar errors and also helping other players. Thank you Yggdrasill for being a part of this project, you won't be forgotten.

Daniel
I credit Daniel from his awesome testing and he's great advices to improve the campaign. He's work also for the campaign is remarkable as a tester, idea giver and making the English better. Thanks for your help, Daniel.

Doomlord
Doomlord has helped me these recent months greatly with various ways such as helping with the website, coding, ideas and bugs. The help has come in handy and I'm thankful from the help I've received from him.

Tears
Even if the name could tell different, Tears is not one who comes with tears whining that The Chosen Ones is bad. Instead, he's a guy who gives brilliant feedback and help towards the campaign. He's the kind of guy who I like to work with. Thank you for all of your help to me.

The Wizard
The Wizard's contribution towards the campaign was great, although short because he suddenly disappeared after a couple months. He helped me greatly by improving the texts of chapters 1 through 5. I can only wish him the best of luck with his life.

Skasian
For the awesome work around the official website, helping me and and making some very nice tutorials. Thanks for the help, Skasian!

darkdeathknight
Definitely darkdeathknight deserves to be here for his incredible UI he has created for the campaign. Thanks for giving so much effort and having so much patience while cooperating with me doing the UI. The campaign has once again moved to the next level with your creation.

fruitstore
From his great feedback and tireless effort to find bugs. I appreciate your help, thank you.

Blackdoom59
You're not just an excellent tester, but also a great idea giver and helper around the website. Good job so far!

Shadow Daemon
Mighty Shadow Daemon created the campaign optimizator to fasten the loading times of the campaign. Big thanks, the program is very useful!

Tirlititi
Tirlititi deserves to be in the special because of his knowledge and help to create campaign optimizator. Thanks, now the campaign has a lot faster loading times!

Major Credits

Donators
Blazing

System Creators
Razorbrain - Hero spell System
Kitabatake - Anti-Cheat, Stats Counter
Maker - Steal System, Boss Status, Auction Hall
Viikuna - First Person Camera, Fog System
Bribe - Item Cleanup
looking_for_help - Physical Damage Detection

Excellent Testers
Kratos1987, Flame_Phoenix, Slid3r, Kupownage, kingkrick, Synix, vercas, vita1ce, LightBloOD, ZUBRIS, Chorale, Giantr, Sylum, jinxes, Shabazza, Hypnotic, HopOnPop, cosmicat, xxdingo93xx, Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, endlessPain, LucasMapurunga, maninblack, Blackdoom59, Doomlord, Isofruit

Great Helpers
Kitabatake, Kratos1987, Daniel, Zrgi, Razorbrain, SkriK, Viikuna, Flame.Phoenix, Flecky, Lmao.Me, Maker, LucasMapurunga, Alan_Osl, [H]ell[H]eaven, EndlessPain, maninblack, Yggdrasill, darkdeathknight, Doomlord, eubz, defskull, TheSnake, Derdan, Anvil, Xtrheo

Great Modelers
Kitabatake, nGy, Anvil

Competition Winners
Vercas, tonttu-mies, JoJoRiS, VGAura, JoJoRiS, Alan_Osl, Divine Seal, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Killa, megmaconqueror, Witardo, AriLaroo, Blackdoom59, Skasian, Doomlord, Flecky, Isofruit, Yggdrasill

Minor Credits

Idea Giver
Alan_Osl, Yggdrasill, Tears, fruitstore, AriLaroo, Doomlord, Flecky, Blackdoom59, Isofruit, garkhan, LucasMapurunga, Divine Seal, Naragonth

Trigger Help
Kitabatake, Xarwin, Pharaoh_, XmmmX99, Zrgi, Skrik, Redscores, Daniel, Flame_Phoenix, Maker, Fomortiis, darkdeathknight, Vunjo, Narogog, Spinnaker, Doomlord, Ender, Anvil, ERYFKRAD, defskull, ThisPOT, Xtrheo

Better English Credits
VGAura, Kitabatake, Zrgi-Rox, indomitable1319, donut3.5, Skrakar, Spammy, Mechmap, Killface, Maedh, The Last Istari, zombie2279, Firelord213, Harzaa, Slid3r, Discipline, Nightbrowler, debode, zombie2279, Mecheon, Super-Luke, Nbah, Yggdrasill, Isofruit, Flecky

Model Credits #1
Kitabatake, Fan, Callahan, General Frank, Pyramidhe@d, Blargel, ike_ike, PrMosquito, unknownczar, Elenai, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, Daelin, Nasrudin, RightField, Chriz., jigrael, sNasrudin, RightFiel, Dan van Ohllus, Norinrad, Xm0rpH3usXx, Trollschnitzel, eubz, TwoVenomous, Anvil

Model Credits #2
mucfuc2002, Sven, Nasrudin, jigrael, xXMephistoXx, Whitehorn, Rondo, DampirTBs., vdvMax, Alibek, DampirTBs., Nyuu, WizkaZ, Totoro, ANDREW II, CheGeWarA., DampirTBs., B100D E1F., KENI., ReplikanT., Gotik., IceK., Illidan(Evil)X, Thrikodius, Syroco, Sephiex, olofmoleman, Revilo

Model Credits #3
alreadyused, Heptameron, alfredx_sotn, Elunes-Guardian, !!GORO!!, Tykkimies, Mc !, Ket, DeathBringer, Nanaki, El Mognefico, Comrade Dron, Wolverine., Black_Stan, KO3bMA, WizkaZ, KO3bMA, DrakMoon, franck007, pro100_ShureG, Splash_777, chilla_killa, -=Emergenzy=-, tobyfat50, RetroSexual, Derdan

Model Credits #4
ERYFKRAD, UgoUgo, terrio

Skin Credits
Kitabatake, Norinrad, olofmoleman, IceMage, Linaze, Zadelim

Icon Credits
darkdeathknight, Kitabatake, GooS, ragingspeedhorn, CRAZYRUSSIAN, The_Silent, Skrik, NFWar, Darkfang, Bogrim, KelThuzad, Hellx-Magnus, CloudWolf, Tr!KzZ, 67chrome, Yak, PeeKay, Anachron, Infinitynexus, NFWar, ~Void~, Army-of-Pandas, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Captain_Rufar, JollyD, Zombie, Sin'dorei300

Beta Testers
[H]ell[H]eaven, megmaconqueror, MofoBear, Tears, EndlessPain, Osanthus, st_slaughter, LucasMapurunga, Exathos, byenma, GiantR, jms2544, quogram, pl4ton, VGAura, Fomortiis, scord, Yggdrasill, DeftheLynn, iatemycrayons, iatemycrayons, corellius, Maj.Spastic, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Alan-lg, thmzje, Vercas, chalmit, Eneal, linueln, ironymon, MARYNOM, haidarabbas, garkhan, Killa, Daniel, AriLaroo

kuncuperzz, Torankasu, blackchaos10, jupiter304, crazyshort, noal, Somebody Madman, RiKy-23, Forsaken Ranger, Tirlititi, lordofdeath, helekiller, Zelda.Alex, HuanAk, Isofruit, Luffy, ResolveR, Lorska, GunSlinger21, jokomz, Blackdoom59, GunSlinger21, BlackShadowWave, crazyshort, lightfade, AirVault, tcofeeder, Wings_Of_PegasuS, Flecky, AlesWiLL, Shekamaru, Archangel Anzelayne, patrick_pkl, Sigma, deathwings, Vicious, Banpower1, phasekill, Timmy007, bating50, Richie, **** One, nhc1987, Black^

Lkintarou

Alpha Testers
Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, Flame_Phoenix, xxdingo93xx, Kupownage, Hypnotic, falferi, The_wand_mirror, kingkrick, onlyagame, sanjuro, Septimus, Slid3r, demon.spider, Calas, Callew, dragor-x, pyropk95, matafakas, hidomasu, Daniel

KingLich, corellius, MEtalliC, Linaze, rneXis, redscores, Chorale, gerbal_warfare, Kettle, legolas638, whit, borispark0221, Skrakar, kyo_fight, AntoMarc

meteOrain-, yakonshus, Army-of-Pandas, VEz, Xenophobia, kevonl999, Kupownage, Zrgi-Rox, tonttu-mies, Daedin, Oziris, Moyssy, Mechmap, NightFelix, havefun-, SnakePriest, Kitabatake, UnderATker, X.e.r.e.X, Mechmap, ikoraiza, Killa

Kill3rbeast, LEgu-, Callahan, max_dan, falferi, Yggdrasill, megmaconqueror

If you don't see your name here and you think you deserve to be here, reply to this thread.

AI system for companions added. Credits goes to Chaosy who made the system by my request.
All abilities remade and new abilities: Battle Banner, Fiery Ball, Fire Power, Ultimate Sacrifice, Counter Attack, Energy Shield, High Strike, Crystal Plane, Galeoth's Order, Illusion Army, Magic Convert and Magical Fog.
'Critical Chance' attribute added! It starts from 5% and it can be increased various ways.
Now also Strenght increases Critical Damage just like Agility.
Chapter 5 Pumpking Quest's second cinematic updated.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss removed the terrain deforming to decrease lag.
Fixed a lot of bugs you guys mentioned.

Chapter 1 Epic Boss Golem Event is now fixed.
Fixed Books.
Removed Magic Aura damage boost(remain from Berserk).
Now chapter 2 obelisk puzzle shouldn't give any fatal errors.
Fixed chapters 8 and 9 saving. Now both chapters saves correctly all things, including Colossal Slam.
Fixed Gladiator Arena at chapter 7.
Fixed other bugs I forgot to mention.

Chapter 9 is now available for playing.
Attack and Armor types remade; values are changed and Attack & Armor types are removed. I've made the campaign simpler, easier to learn and more effective this way.
Rebalanced the armor values of all enemy units in all chapters.
Improved chapter 3's ending dialogues (outdated).
Vacuum's area of effect reduced. You cannot grab items from far away anymore.
Background stories and so-called "Books" are completely added to all chapters in this version.
Every single Spell Book spell has been added to the campaign!
Many new items and item changes. For example, superior items, which costs a huge amount of gold, are added to middle chapters; however, they're worth it!
Improved the multiboard a lot. Now it is more informative and better organized.
Combat kings once again rebalanced and changed. The major thing is that now they all cost 2 Honor Points.
Espers improved and made even stronger. Please come and tell me what you think about the Espers now. I've seen that players don't use them and I really want to make them useful.
Many changes to the starting packs! Now they should be balanced, every single one of them!
Stealing improved; now it shows the percentages.
Easter Eggs added; currently just 2 but there will be a total of 12 Easter Eggs. Check them all out!
Mystic Storm and Frost Shard recoded.
From this version onwards, a number of items can only be bought once. Choose wisely and try not to lose those items. You cannot buy them again!
Small changes to abilities, but not much. I plan to once again balance them in the coming minor versions. For example, I was thinking to completely remove Bleed, Brittle and Stagger. What do you think?
Fixed hundreds of major and minor bugs.

Fixed Frost Shard load at chapter 3 and 6
Fixed Freezing Field load at chapter 3 and 6

Fixed Mystic Storm save/load

Fixed Lightning Charge and Lightning Element save/load
Fixed invisible strike
Fixed chapter 5 Soul Stealers
Added new abilities: Freezing Field, Frost Shard and Mystic Storm(thanks to Doomlord for making them)
Now riddle question can give up to 5000 gold.
Fixes all over the campaign!

Fixed chapter 8 riddle quest bug.
Fixed chapter 8 Boss.
Fixed chapter 8 Behemoth.
Fixed give up bug.
Fixed difficulty bug at chapter 1.
Fixed Power Hammer, Life Stone, Aero and many other items...
Fixed lightning orb and many other abilities...
Fixed Berserk and many other combat kings...
Added True Zozi.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Fixed Book descriptions.
Added a custom select effect.
Fixed chapter 5 Fradz spell load.
Fixed give up.
Fixed Combat King - Magic Torment.
Life's Stone improved.
Fixed chapter 6 resource load.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Added hints to the campaign.
Prologue improved.
New abilities: Headbutt, Flame Barrier, Power Orbs, lightning elemenental and Lightning charge.
Improvements to almost all abilities. Also thanks to Doomlord for helping me.
Re-worked all ability descriptions and damages.
Now there are totally of 9 Spell Book Spells instead of 12. Also espers are put to the Spell Book.
Remade Starting Packs.
Potions remade.
Lucky Boxes remade.
New system! Books! Now you can read books that tells background story of the game.
Improvements and changes to items such as Legendary murloc head is now removed and instead there's Damanthe's Set and Battlemage Set. This is just tip of the iceberg.
Chapter 2 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 2 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 4 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 5 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss remade.
Changed abilities hotkeys from "Z, X, C, V" to "Q, W, E, R".
Riddle qustions updated.
Some fixes to chapters 8 to make it work properly(like loading from chapter 7).
Smaller and bigger fixes all over the campaign.

Loading times are now significantly faster. All thanks to Shadow Daemon and Tirlititi for their awesome work.

Added little puzzle for chapter 6 related to Elemental Orbs.
Fixed Chapter 7 Maximillian quest.
Fixed Chapter 6 Forgotten Ones quest.

Fixed health and mana regeneration bug.
Removed quick Eat Button.
Added 50 max mana to all heroes permamently.
Fixed "Arnold's Armor Store" shop at chapter 1.

Improved chapter 1 Elite Boss.
Improved chapter 1 Epic Boss.
Fixed sell gold rate.
Fixed exp cap bug.
Disabled vitality system because it was the reason why gold rates started to bug. I'll either change the system or try to fix the system, if I can.
Added few more items such as Dark Amulet and Poison Knife.

Added a new cooldown system. Thanks to various people helping me to do it such as -Kobas- and Kitabatake.
Enemy experience, gold and levels rebalanced.
Fixed item sell rate bug.
Fixed, remade and made new items.
Counter Attack Combat King is now Retaliation made by Doomlord.
Fixed evasion, works finally!
Fixed critical, works finally!
Instant Slash is now Crissor Stab.
Fixed Soul Burn and made it little stronger. I plan to update it even further in the future.
Fixed a lot of other bugs.

Fixed Experience bug.

These items are edited: Animal Set, Sargatanas, Rikhano's Set, Zyl orb, Blade of Death, Holgro, Crown Of Magic, oelivert and some more items
New items added: Jade Set, Wrytt, Improved Animal Set, Three Ways and some more
These items are temporarily not yet remade: Dragon Buster, Holgro, Aero, Silver Set
Made chapter 3 second epic puzzle easier.
Fixed Critical Strike.
Added Zozi to chapter 6.

The campaign is now optimized and should work faster.

Chapter 8 is now playable
Changed the layout of the whole campaign(interface, mouse, etc.)
Changed difficulty settings and now higher difficulties are a bit harder.
Changed unit classifications, right now updated to chapter 8 only.
Regular: Basic enemies
Empowered: Basic enemies / Mini-bosses
Superior: Mini-bosses / Bosses
Mighty: Mini-bosses / Bosses / Elite-bosses / Epic-bosses
Added Ultimate Sets.
Reworked some items like Magma Set and Elexorien.
Vitality system upgraded in various ways and I've some plans to upgrade it even further in the future. One big note is that now max vitality will only increases when an item is in a character's inventory.
Now every fourth ranked synthesis Item will require a Zozi to reduce player from getting too many powerful items at early chapters.
Now each STR gives 20 health instead of 25.
Now each INT gives 10 mana instead of 15.
Chapter 4 Wisps are now easier to catch
Black merchant can only be seen between 24:00 to 6:00 o'clock.
Fixed Instant Slash
Fixed Power Heal
Fixes and small changes all around the campaign...

Added new ability for Phodom: Power Heal.
I made some changes to items(Cripple Triple Axe, Tera Ring...).
Fixed Meditate.
Fixed Instant Slash.
Fixed boss archievements.
I removed Berserk Combat King because I relised it can't be fixed(If you have ideas for high tier physical Combat King enter the competition).
Elite and Epic quests are from now on counted as optional quests also.
Fixed save/load espers.
Rearranged ability positions and hotkeys. Now categories goes like in this order: Single(Z), Aoe(X), Heal(C) and Element(V). Special(S) and Ultimate(D) abilities stay where they were before.
Rebalanced ability damages.
All recipes cost now 50% less.
Fixed item & split system.
Fixed bugs from chapter 5 Elite Boss(over half of his moves were not enabled).
Remade chapter 5 Vampire Lord battle.
Remade chapter 6 Xada second battle.
Removed a lot of useless things around the campaign.
And fixed a lot of minor bugs around the campaign.

Fixed combat king load bug from Fradz and Galeoth

Chapter 4 boss remade
Remade the ending cinematics of chapter 4
Remade chapter 5 beginning
Added new abilities: Defensive Roar, Soul Burn, Spinning Death, Colossal Slam, Instant Slash and Seal of Resurrection
Fixed save/load bug
Fixed some bugs
Fixed some more bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Fixed Combat King Bug
Fixed a lot of other bugs

Fixed shovel bug

Remade Opportunist starting pack for Galeoth
Added Sunrise Item set
Added stealable items to chapter 1
Added stealable items to chapter 4
Fixed Phoenix Strike(no more invulnerable bug)
Fixed save/load combat kings
Fixed save/load alchemist
Remade Chromatic item
Fixed shovel bug
Re-checked Black Merchants
Fixed Heaven's Bless ability
Fixed alchemist description bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Chapter 7 is now opened.
Boss points are now removed from the game. You can still change your Boss points to Honor points by writing this code: "-change".
Remade all item, ability, spell, esper and all other descriptions: they are now shorter and easier to read.
There is only fire, ice, and lightning spells now.
Improved multiboard by a lot, added some new stats to it also.
Added new combat kings and new spells. Combat Kings now only go up to level 5.
Added some more tactical meaning to the battle: some abilities can do or use buffs called Brittle, Stagger, and Bleed. For example some other abilities can use these buffs to deal increased damage.
Now Special abilities will increase by every level instead of every fifth level.
All professionals are now universal.
The Critical Damage bonus starts from 100% instead of 0%. The chance to do a Critical Hit is still 10%.
Once again, more items.
New Spell System: Instead of spell books you can easily use spells from left corner just like potions.
The file size is now bigger because I imported some resources to the campaign. The expected file size in the end will be about 120mb to 140mb. I hope the file size won't be a problem.
New balanced attack and armor types: Sharp, Blunt, Magic, Light, Medium, Heavy, Sturdy and Elemental.
Now some enemies are categorized as Summoned, Undead, Drgon and Monster. Some items and abilities can do extra effects to them.
Now enemies won't do their abilities while stunned.
The campaign is now optimized and protected. All thanks to Shadow Daemon for creating the awesome "campaign optimizator" program".
Fixed some bugs.

New Steal System.
Most of the item descriptions are updated.
Some of the items are remade.
Upgraded Lucky Boxes and put new unique items.
And a lot of bug fixes.

Fixed a starting bug from chapter 3. It should now work properly.
Added proper descriptions to the difficulties.

Removed some test items from chapter 1 beginning.

Chapter 6 is now opened.
Now Item Sets have own unique icons.
Honor Shop Disabled. "Ability Bonus" system will be added later to the campaign that replaces Honor Shop Items.
Remade Esper System.
Remade Summon System.
Remade some of the spell book spells.
Chapter item descriptions to easier to read.
Now there are only two magical balls instead of three. Also now they give solid magic bonus instead of percent.
Removed Phodom's speciality that gives plus one Dig Power every 10th level.
Also changed Professions bonuses.
Some of the spell book spells are remade and balanced such as first Fire Spell.
Added Game Panel where you can for example eat food, move your boxes and cast espers.
And many, many other changes. Once again so many changes I simply cannot remember everything.

Save & load combat kings and spell book spells are fixed.
Restore Panel fixed.
Fixed vitality system.
Six new Galeoth abilities: Chill of the Frost Master, Frozen Storm, Icy Barrage, Inner Light, Mesmerizing Ice Crystal and Piercing Shard.
Combat Kings are remade. All high tier combat kings aren't remade yet.
After every cinematic units you had selected before will be selected for you automatically.
Now quests will give experience like before.
Fixed chapter 5 ending.
Chapter 1 Boss, Chapter 1 Elite Boss, Chapter 3 Boss and Chapter 3 Elite Boss battles are now improved.
Fixed Code Puzzle.
Fixed Kaza Leader Dialog.
Remade Chapter 5 Elite Boss Fight and fixed few problems of it.
Now Main Quest 3 can be completed right after watching The Bridge Cinematic at chapter 5.
Fixed many more minor bugs...

Chapter 5 is now open.
Fradz model is now changed. Thanks to Kitabatake who made it from the beginning to the end.
Galeoth model is now changed. Thanks Fan for starting the model and making most of it and Kitabatake for finishing it.
Whole stats based systems combined to one big, simple and more powerful system. Credits to Kitabatake for helping me creating this new system.
A new system! Boss status system. All thanks for Maker who created this system.
Now Agility Stat will give critical dmg and evasion chance.
Chapter 1 Boss and Chapter 1 Elite Boss are now slightly stronger and they have some new special abilities.
Multiboard is now slighly different.
Fixed a large amount of smaller and bigger bugs.
And many, many more changes...

Added new starting packs.
Fixed(hopefully) loading problems with combat kings and spell book spells at chapter 4.
Fixed saving and loading professions.
Fixed a bug in chapter 4 that didn't load Heaven's Bless ability.
Fixed Synthesis item descriptions and fixed some problems players couldn't create some of them. Also removed the ones who I have not yet remade. Don't worry, all of them will come back at later versions.
Fixed bug that players couldn't create alchemist potions.
Fixed Silver and Thief Set combination.
Edited Restore Panel system. Added restoration potions.
Increased Mini-Bosses hit point regenerations.
Chapter 1 Mini-Bosses are now a little stronger than before.
Added 2 low magic orbs to chapter 1. Now you can create Zwill Blade or Aerial Shoes at chapter 1.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs.

Chapter 4 is now opened.
Credits are now updated.
Illusory Double illusions now will take 500% damage compared to Fradz from 1000% damage.
Dozens of changes in items, for example Miraga's Set can now be found from chapter 1 and Silver Set can now be found from chapter 2.
Fixed Zwill Blade's synthesis, now it should be able to create.
Increased Phodom's base movement speed from 250 to 275.
Spell book spells are cooldown are now changed. Here are the cooldowns from first to fourth 90/180/300/once per chapter.
Dozens of smaller and bigger bug fixes.

Fixed a bug and now Black Market sells the correct item: Third Hand. Now you finally can actually get the Thief Set at chapter 2.
Fixed Anthenex Esper's attack type.
Fixed Bronze Shovel bug and the dig power at multiboard.
Now Lightning Orb's buff should not give any advance to enemies.
Fixed Omega Orb and now it should summon Elemental Golems every 15 to 90 seconds.
Items Zwill Blade and Aerial Shoes are now made stronger

Chapter 3 is now open.
Fixed Combat Kings where they were always rested to level 1 after loading.
Fixed a difficulty settings in chapter 2 as they were too weak for the stronger difficulties. Now enemies are stronger as they should be(ATK: 0%/0%/10%/20%/30% & HP: 0%/0%/15%/45%/75%).
Changed Ground Zero's cooldown from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
Edited Aura Of Fire, now it also do damage per second.
Fixed chapter 2 epic boss' passive spells. Now there's something actually.
Fixed Alchemist bug that didn't allow Phodom to reach further levels.
Fixed Bless Of Lightning attribute bug.
Fixed hotkeys in Command Panel.
Fixed bug that boxes could also learn spells.
Fixed tons of other minor bugs I have forget to add here.

Fixed a major bug that freezes the game when entering to honor or combat shop
FIxed multiboard a little: Now honor points show honor points and boss points shows boss points, before they were mixed up
Correct Treasure Hunter abilities are now shown
Correct Battle Thief abilities are now shown
Fixed Alchemist Potion creating
Fixed problem where enemies didn't have items at all(chapter 2)
Fixed some ability descriptions
Changed chapter 1's puzzle reward
Increased Heaven's Bless' cooldown from 6 seconds to 12 seconds
Fradz's starting items are now sligtly stronger

Fixed a problem where chapter 2 started instead of 1 after prologue

Beta 1.0a to Beta 1.1

Opened chapter 2
Added a puzzle to chapter 1
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Basic hit points from 15,000 to 20,000
Created two new spells for Chapter 1's Epic boss
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Special Spells' damage
Made stronger some of the Mini-Bosses in chapter 1
Changed chapter 1's Boss' wall to different looking
Azureus Set can now be obtained in chapters 1 to 7 instead of 5 to 11

Installed "Game Point" System
Added a new heal ability for Phodom: Heaven's Bless
Fixed Combat King Bug Shop where combat kings are teleported to middle of the map
Elite Boss' "Cave Collapse" event no longer deal damage to Elite Boss and its warriors
Phoenix Strike: Attack damage increased from "(strx1)x12" to "(strx3)x12"
Fixed texts from dig rewards.
Added a new mini-boss: "Habtat Spider Mother"
Added four recipes to chapter 1: Potion Of Strength, Potion Of Agility, Potion Of Intelligence" and "Potion Of
Health".
Added and removed some spells for Epic Boss in chapter 1
Chapter 1's Epic Boss second stage is now a bit easier
Removed Inta-Sell
Remade Great Mana Gem

Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and interludes 1 and 2 are closed for now
Now only Prologue and chapter 1 available to play
The whole game-play is remade
A new system, Professions: Each character will have a primary and secondary profession
A new system, Gold: Now items and abilities can increase the gold amount from enemies
A new system, Experience: Now items and abilities can increase the experience amount from enemies
Total remade of spell books: Less spells, but more tactical, unique and practical. 4 spells for each element.
Doubled the maximum level of characters in each chapter to the maximum of 100 levels
Remade almost all the bosses of the campaign
Espers remade
All items are remade and added about 50 items more
Remade vitality system, now items can increase the maximum vitality

Keywords:
The Chosen Ones, RPG, Single, Campaign, Dragon, Dragons, Aeroblyctos, Aero, Phodom, Fradz, Galeoth
Contents

The Chosen Ones 1.0 (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/11 11:05:00 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 37
ArneXis said:
the shadow gollem in mission 1, around 2k hp fast hp regen and a skill that takes around 45% off my hp when used.
You can avoid that. Just ran further away!

ArneXis said:
And if it's no secret why did you ban cheating on your map?
So people won't cheat. It's stupid if people just do "whosyourdaddy" and complete campaign in no time. It needs some hard work to finish my campaign.

EDIT: Oh yes I forgot to say two important thing:
- Save often! Before every boss at least!
- Do not try to use cheats in this campaign! It's pointless.

Level 37
gerbal_warfare said:
You for get aero, some people just want a quick game. Taking cheats out is all well and good, but you have to have at least some way of making it easier, even if it's just adding difficulties.

I'm downloading it now.
You can choose your difficulty from easy, normal or hard. Choose is yours.

Ur1z13L said:
This map is slow and boring and when i tried to write something and it failed the campaign.
Slow and boring? Well then it's not your type campaign! And there is "anti-cheat" system which won't allow people to cheat.

redscores said:
The Guys above me.... stop it, you give no arguments or suggestions, oh man, simply stop it, your just making yourself fools, he put so much afford in it, and it turned out great, if you want quick shit games go play dota, ffs.
Thanks for being friendly!

MODERATOR EDIT:
Ohh I forgot to write this so here it is now:

Maybe you have seen that all completed campaign chapters(1-6) are opened from the beginning. There is a wise reason for this: alpha testing. If you have completed any of the campaign chapters heroes will be saved for next map. Even for future version.

So, let's have a example: If you have completed chapter 6 in version 1.6 alpha. And you start to play chapter 7 in version 1.7 alpha your heroes will be there. But of course if you start in version 1.6 and you continue in 1.7 you maybe have missed some nice items and quests(example in 1.6 there was no three item sets but in 1.7 I made them).

If you open chapter 4(Phodom chapter(Phodom chapers: 1, 4, 5, 6, ...)) at the beginning without finished chapter 1 you will not have hero. There is a simply reason for this: at the end of each chapter your hero(level + items) will be saved for next chapter.

If you are searching for more information about the campaign here is a little list:
- Old information about the campaign(Some more information + over 100 comments).
- Old pictures about the campaign(Some nice pictures from campaign, over 30 pictures).
- Alpha Version 1.4 Thread(Previous version of campaign + some comments).
- Hosted project forum at Clan X2O(Some old suggestions and other infromation).

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
I played Mystery of friza and was impress by the quality of the work. I for one, love long and hard game.

I just watched the prologue and i've noted that when the movie pass above the bridge in the ice forest you can see that you used the same area 2 time, from different angle.

Cinematic are not skipable, i think you should add the possibility for us to skip it, if we have to retry the map countless time.. we might not want to watch the cinematic over and over.

I do LOVE the lava dragon skin O_O

The music is great.

ho and yes: About cheater, i approve the anti-cheat thing.

Keep up the good work.

Edit : im in mission 1, and Firts bug i found is that the music of war3 and your custom music are both running right in the opening of the map when you sayd " chapter 1 blabla". After that the War3 music is turned off.

When you sleep in your house, both the sleeping music and the custom music play on top of each other, making a nice little mess :S

Quest : Worm killing, i killed all those worm and Sir Richard is not speaking to me, so i cant complete it.

Item : The firebolt dont interrupt spellcasting.

Quest : Revenge... Hu... Where is that boss.. i scouted the whole map 4 time.. and i dont see him anywhere. .. Nevermind that one. found the caravan and got 2/3 right answer to the question ^^ Nice reward by the way ! -hint hint hint-

Mission 2 :

- Same music bug than mission 1 when you start the map.

Last edited:
Level 37
kyo_fight said:
1.I think the cinematic is too boring and some are unnecessary. More, they are not shippable.
What cinematics are boring? Maybe I can delete them? Also I won't do skippable cinematics! It's just my way, because I never skip cinematics in any game. I think cinematics are the best in games! You can't skip "cinematics" in Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 for example.

kyo_fight said:
2.We should have a stock box or something. I cannot carry too much items, only 6 inventory. Too inconvenient!!
Yeah I have been thinking of it. So how should I do it? Somekind of box at every chapter's beginning? Give some ideas and I can do it! But it's not so big deal in later chapters because you have three heroes(3 x 6 = 18 inventory space).

Chorale said:
Edit : im in mission 1, and Firts bug i found is that the music of war3 and your custom music are both running right in the opening of the map when you sayd " chapter 1 blabla". After that the War3 music is turned off.
Ooh.. hmm... I will check this out because it will be then in every chapter.

Chorale said:
When you sleep in your house, both the sleeping music and the custom music play on top of each other, making a nice little mess :S
Ohhoh? I will also check this out!

Chorale said:
Quest : Worm killing, i killed all those worm and Sir Richard is not speaking to me, so i cant complete it.
I just finished it 35636346275th time and I completed easily! I really wonder why you can't complete that quest.... Are you sure you killed all worms? Because there comes 10 extra worm when you are killing first ones.

Chorale said:
Quest : Revenge... Hu... Where is that boss.. i scouted the whole map 4 time.. and i dont see him anywhere. .. Nevermind that one.
Yeah it's not yet. It's in later chapters. But I see there should be more information what to do after killing boss. I will put some more text!

Okay, everyone who have commented something helpful have gained some reputation in here! Also I will put those to "credits list" in campaign! Thanks guys!

Level 3
One of the best campaings I have played.
Currently at 2nd chapter.
I had the same problem with worms - I killed all of them, walked around that place for quite a long time and did not find any other worms, but I simply can't turn that quest in.
I enjoyed shadow golem boss and I hope that there are lot of bosses that require at least a little tactic to win, because I hate 'tank and spank'.

Level 4
Hi Aeroblyctos,

you remember me? XD

i played your Campaing until chapter 6 thats not playable yet right?

First i have to say this campain is really nice made, the story is good, interesting and motivating! The cinematics are nice made. You have some really creative and funny thinks in there. I give your map:

5/5 - Highly Recommended

Here are the Bugs/Suggestions etc. i found/ have to say:

1. Opinion: The first cinematic show to much landscape and the breaks between the text pictures are to long.
2. Suggestion: Whats with making bonis for get more then the 200+ at the start Quest "Gathering Gold" maybe for reaching 300, 400....
3. Opinion: There should be a backpack maybe not for items but for quest items, foot and thinks like this. Maybe a dialog one or just a storage room to come there with a command.
4. Bug: The Priest-Model in chapter 1 have grafic errors for me...
5. Opinion: Don't set the level cap so fast... because of this it isn't such awarding to make all quest, search each secret! I would like it more if its harder later and you have better chances if you take all and get more xp in levels before. Make secret/bonis/ optional quest more necessary :grin:
6. Opinon: Magazines are really useless :spell_breaker:
7. Bug: Vitality-Points description isn't changed in some chapters!
8. o_O: Archeons Set item description is bigger then the item textbox XD
9. Bug: The Riddles at end of each chapter showed me only the answers not the questions o_O (only in chapter 3 i saw the questions).
10. Item-Bug: Forst Armor Spell Item dont work
11. Hero: Gadeoth Hero Shortkeys for Frozen Bolt and Frozen paradise dont work
12. Opinion: You should add a Skip-Option for the cinematics i read what you think about that but if i play your campain a second time it will nerv me to watch all cinematics twice or when i started a cinematic but still wanted to explore the map then i have to show this cinematic again later...
13. Opinion: Chapter 3 lvl up ist too fast
14. Balance: Chapter 3-4 are too easy for example the Boss at chapter 3 (Slirgal) was laughable.
15. Bug: The itme combine for Magic Orb dont worked... I combined two orbs to a +2 version, then i tried to add a third orb but nothing happened!
16. Bug?: At Chapt 5 only Fradz get lvl ups when i finish quests.

I hope this helps you to to bring your map forward :thumbs_up:
Keep up Good Work!

Greetings
Kill3rbeast

Level 2
I just finished it 35636346275th time and I completed easily! I really wonder why you can't complete that quest.... Are you sure you killed all worms? Because there comes 10 extra worm when you are killing first ones.

I triple checked the area while doing all other quest, i confirm, I got them all :s

General suggestion :

- Add a pouch or container in the inventory for all the food ( 2 extra slot for the food ONLY) ? or maybe a menu/container because food take a lot of room.
- you should put a full credit for all your music :)

Chapter 2 :

- In the mountain north of the road, the sword Second son is on the ground but you cant reach it. Is this intentionally ?.. the path seem clear.

*currently Doing chapter 2, and will edit this post while doing it.*

Last edited:
Bugs

HI I am here to tell you guys that I found at least 2 bugs in the chosen one campaign.
Although you guys did a great job, it still has some flaws.
About the bugs, The first and very important, is that I cannot play map 6, there is just no heroes, they don't get created.
Then when I type -help, and -bug, I get a chance to see an infinite cinematic (ya it never ends, i can never return to the game).

I think i found more bugs, but for now i can only remember this two.
Keep the good job, petty you guys don't have voice acting.

Level 37
[To Kill3rbeast]
Oh yes I remember you! You were from Serbia. It's nice to see you again. Thanks for playing my campaign and how are you? How's your projects? Soooo...

Kill3rbeast said:
Opinion: The first cinematic show to much landscape and the breaks between the text pictures are to long.
Like I have said in description, I will remade prologue cinematic.

Kill3rbeast said:
Suggestion: Whats with making bonis for get more then the 200+ at the start Quest "Gathering Gold" maybe for reaching 300, 400....
So people need more gold to complete quest 1 in chapter 1. How much gold did you earn in chapter 1?

Kill3rbeast said:
There should be a backpack maybe not for items but for quest items, foot and thinks like this. Maybe a dialog one or just a storage room to come there with a command.
I'm currently making a "box" in every chapter's beginning. You can put/take items from it. This allows you to transfer items at early chapters. Is this a good thing? At least it's not realistic because you can example put couple potions in chapter 1 and load them from box at chapter 2 or 3. Soooo, is this a good thing? Or should it be like now? Or do you guys have other suggestions? Opinions please!

Kill3rbeast said:
Don't set the level cap so fast... because of this it isn't such awarding to make all quest, search each secret! I would like it more if its harder later and you have better chances if you take all and get more xp in levels before. Make secret/bonis/ optional quest more necessary
Well, it's experience is easy to get. Each time you complete a quest you gain level. But good items is hard to get. And if you don't have good items later it will become hard.

Kill3rbeast said:
Magazines are really useless
Why? They teach you critical strike, evasion, other passive abilities.

Kill3rbeast said:
Vitality-Points description isn't changed in some chapters!
Which chapters?

Kill3rbeast said:
Balance: Chapter 3-4 are too easy for example the Boss at chapter 3 (Slirgal) was laughable.

Okay I will make chapter 3 & 4 bosses harder! I will put some nice new spells and tricks!

__
And other things you mentioned I fixed, or still thinking how to improve those things!

Chorale said:
- you should put a full credit for all your music :)
All credits is given in the end of the campaign(however, it's in epilogue which I have not made and it's after chapter 11 so it will take some time when it's finished). Just very big credits is show at the beginning of campaign(prologue).

Chorale said:
- In the mountain north of the road, the sword Second son is on the ground but you cant reach it. Is this intentionally ?.. the path seem clear.
Hahahahahahhaha.... I have totally forgot to remove it!! :D Oh yea and there is also pathing bug. I will put there some other item. That was a nice bug! :D

Flame_Phoenix said:
The first and very important, is that I cannot play map 6, there is just no heroes, they don't get created.
First thing: have you finished chapter 5? Your heroes will be saved from chapter 5 to chapter 6(but Galeoth will be loaded from chapter 3). And there is a wise reason to open all campaign maps immediatly! It's because we are still testing alpha version of this campaign!

Thanks for everyone who have tested so far this campaign. When I release next version I will write down everyone's name and you will be added to credit list! But now I just give you guys some rep!

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi ! Your campaign is very good and I wanna ask u a question . There is an Infernal . Is'n that from WoW ? If it is , how did u get it ?

Level 2
I didn't play your campaign for too much but if u open it in WE and then go the campaign imported files u will see a Abyssal_Illidan.mdx and thats a name of an Infernal from WoW .

First thing: have you finished chapter 5? Your heroes will be saved from chapter 5 to chapter 6(but Galeoth will be loaded from chapter 3). And there is a wise reason to open all campaign maps immediately! It's because we are still testing alpha version of this campaign!

Yes i finished chapter five and killed the mighty bear first.
Which by the way reminds me of a third bug:
- In chapter five, when Fradz in his infinite stupidity wants to channel a magic gate (or some spell), he enters the attack animation on the cinematic, and such is repeated for the second time (when the doom lord is summoned, and the reward is it's stupid piss .. really couldn't you give some item instead of that ? =P ). Problem is that, once more, Fradz enters an infinite loop, this means, we will never quit his attack animation, even when he is stooped or stunned.
This infinite bug lasts to end the of the chapter (maybe this is why i can't play chap 6 ??).
Anyway, you should reset his animation after the cinematic using ResetUniyAnim or some function like this one.

Also, most of the times, when the bear wants to send his shockwave, the first animation is shown (the firelord missile appears in front of the bear) but then most of the time nothing happens. You should look at this too.

Also, after concluding that playing chapter 6 was useless, i tried to play chapter 7. When I entered, My heroes were all level 50, but with no gold, vitality and no items, so it was impossible to accomplish anything there.
Also, you should make the peasants on the line invulnerable, I killed the whole line and passed truth them all, (including the guards) to see then that my units were going to some sort of nothingness ... there is just nothing after the guards (you should really fix this).

Hope I helped.
Btw, you should try to make this a hosted project in THW, it would be great =).

Level 37
Flame_Phoenix said:
- In chapter five, when Fradz in his infinite stupidity wants to channel a magic gate (or some spell), he enters the attack animation on the cinematic, and such is repeated for the second time (when the doom lord is summoned, and the reward is it's stupid piss .. really couldn't you give some item instead of that ? =P ). Problem is that, once more, Fradz enters an infinite loop, this means, we will never quit his attack animation, even when he is stooped or stunned.
Ooh yea, I forgot to that "piss" item. I had no motivation at that time when I made doom lord boss so I made "piss item". Now I will make a nice drop from him. So animation bug? Aha! I will fix it immediatly!

Flame_Phoenix said:
Also, most of the times, when the bear wants to send his shockwave, the first animation is shown (the firelord missile appears in front of the bear) but then most of the time nothing happens. You should look at this too.
Hmm.. I see, let's see what I can do.

Flame_Phoenix said:
Also, after concluding that playing chapter 6 was useless, i tried to play chapter 7. When I entered, My heroes were all level 50, but with no gold, vitality and no items, so it was impossible to accomplish anything there.
Also, you should make the peasants on the line invulnerable, I killed the whole line and passed truth them all, (including the guards) to see then that my units were going to some sort of nothingness ... there is just nothing after the guards (you should really fix this).
HEEEEEEEEEEYY!! You should not suppose to be there!! It's not completed!! That chapter is in next version!!! Btw, how did you go to this chapter? X_x

Flame_Phoenix said:
Btw, you should try to make this a hosted project in THW, it would be great =).[/qupte]
Yeah I think so too. Let's see if I can do this...

BTW,, I fixed that worm quest.

HEEEEEEEEEEYY!! You should not suppose to be there!! It's not completed!! That chapter is in next version!!! Btw, how did you go to this chapter? X_x

LOl mmmm well, lets say every1 has it's own tricks =P I was so impatient at the time, i decided to move on.
Also, your anti-cheat system works well in game, unless some1 like me goes into the WE and creates his own cheats =P
But i didn't do that, yet =P

About the worm, what that has nothing to do with me rit ? lol

Also one more bug - In Riddles question (at the end of every level) you have to answer 3 questions. Such would be nice if I could at least see the question being made. That's rit, i can't see the question, only 3 choices =S.
This is probably related to the fact that the question's text is to big to appear in the text box (i use text boxes in my map as well), but it could be due other things that i don't know.

I can post some videos and/or screen shots if you want.

Level 37
Flame_Phoenix said:
LOl mmmm well, lets say every1 has it's own tricks =P I was so impatient at the time, i decided to move on.
Also, your anti-cheat system works well in game, unless some1 like me goes into the WE and creates his own cheats =P
But i didn't do that, yet =P
:D Of course you can do some own cheats but it's lame! I suggest not to look next chapters because then you know whole story and it's not even completed. Of course you see MANY flaws in chapter I have not even finished. But of course choise is yours.

Flame_Phoenix said:
Also one more bug - In Riddles question (at the end of every level) you have to answer 3 questions. Such would be nice if I could at least see the question being made. That's rit, i can't see the question, only 3 choices =S.
It's a mysterious bug I have been trying to fix last 2 month without any progress. Bit sad :( But I'm still trying to fix this.

Flame_Phoenix said:
I can post some videos and/or screen shots if you want.
NICE! Thanks man, do it!

Hmm? What do you mean? Btw, I just made a request where I ask if the campaign can be Hive's Hosted Project! Hope it will be approved.

.... there is a special link for that ... I indented to give you that link, but it seems you found it yourself.
I am sure your campaign will be approved. You can talk to DSG and others as well to approve it.
I can try to talk to some moderators if you want, to see if they approve it (although I am sure it will be approved)

Level 37
Yeah I think so too. I know lot of moderators from here and I also know Ralle so no worries! Today I have been making chapter 7 and I just finished testing chapter 7! I fixed all bugs and tomorrow new test. Maybe after that test I will release 1.6 which inclused chapter 7 also.

Btw, so you couldn't go from chapter 5 chapter 6? I will check that next if it's so.

Level 37
legolas638 said:
Chapter six is not possible to proceed.
This must to be the biggest bug in 1.5 version. However, it is not so bad because in next version you can continue from chapter 6 with your old characters. I'm fixing chapter 6 mini bosses because there seems to be some problems.

Btw, why you can't continue from chapter 5 to 6? Problem before or after interlude? Your heroes is not loaded? Something else? What? What do you think might bug?

legolas638 said:
In chapter one is not possible to execute task when must kill worms.
Yes, and I have fixed it. Thanks anyway for telling me this.

xxdingo93xx said:
I'll start playing this too now, it look interesting.
Good luck and remember to give me feedback soon as possible!

1.6 is out in couple of days. Hold on guys!

This must to be the biggest bug in 1.5 version. However, it is not so bad because in next version you can continue from chapter 6 with your old characters. I'm fixing chapter 6 mini bosses because there seems to be some problems.

Btw, why you can't continue from chapter 5 to 6? Problem before or after interlude? Your heroes is not loaded? Something else? What? What do you think might bug?

The bug is after the interlude.
Happens that The heroes are not created in game (they don't appear, neither in game, neither in the movie, although the cinematic is played, we just see a huge black box where the heroes should be).
I don't think the problem is loading the heroes but i am not sure. This is where I can't help you, because I didnt made the campaign :S

Level 1
I can't turn in the worm quest either. I know they're all dead too. I wonder if it's because I decided to fry them with the firebolt item that I found heh or maybe because I killed a couple before i knew there was a quest for them.

Level 37
I finally found the bug. I forgot to up at the end of chapter 5 this trigger:
Trigger - Run Save Things <gen> (checking conditions)
Which runs the saving heroes & other stuff trigger. However, this only happened when you answer right at the last riddle question. So you guys all answered right!? :D
Question was "What was in the cellar of Dragon Inn?".

It means that
1) You just load from your last save and answer on purpose wrong at chapter 5's last question.
2) You start from beginning of chapter 5 and answer also wrong for purpose.
3) Or you wait couple of days when I have uploaded new version which also inclused chapter 7 and I have repaired some other stuff you have mentioned and put some new items sets and so on.

Level 17
Uhm, i couldn't see the riddle questions, just the answers at like chapter 3 or 4 and higher (I came just to chapter 6 because of the bug hehe). Please fix that.

I downloaded this map and replaced it instead of the other but it still has the same problem. Chapter six doenst load my heroes >.<

Besides that, good story until now, grammar is not the best but however, I can tell much work went into this. Well done!!

Last edited:
Level 37
Flame_Phoenix said:
So, any news from the forum ? was the project accepted ??
No replies. It's sad. It seems to be bit inactive. =[

Flame_Phoenix said:
Btw, I am a spellmaker, and I would be very happy, if you could implement one of my spells in you campaign.
Do you have awesome ideas? It would be nice if you can make some "effective" item spells. I still need some nice final item spells. Current ones are just a bit basic.
I still need:
- Awesome lightning item spell [Tier 6]
- Awesome mystic item spell [tier 6]
- Awesome ice item spell [tier 6]
- Awesome fire item spell [tier 6]

Those items spells just have 1 level so it's in that way easy to make. However, they have to be "cool" or "awesome" or something like that. Not just basic "stormbolt", blabla.

Level 17
The Guys above me.... stop it, you give no arguments or suggestions, oh man, simply stop it, your just making yourself fools, he put so much afford in it, and it turned out great, if you want quick shit games go play dota, ffs.
Dota is *very* fast

Level 2
what can i say

great work !
thanks

keep up the good work :p

i'd notice somme bugs:
-in chapitre 2 when i go to nrth next the barbarian camps i can't go forward iveen if the path is clear

-i can't complete the quest of worm(i'd kill them all)

-in the chapitre 5 i can't use the key to see the vampire

_there is some spells problemes with the items

_we cant skeep cinimatic if we repeat the mission

_ the boss in chapitre 3 is so easy

i m in chapitre 6 i wil post more sugetion to you to help you to improuve this great compagne(good story ,funny dialogs lool,great music...)

i hope that i helped you and i want to see my name in credit,Xd !(i m not joking!!)