• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen Ones 1.0

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Aeroblyctos presents
The Chosen Ones
Single-player RPG

Story
Background Story
Twelve peaceful years have passed since The Great War ended. The war that lasted centuries but no man could recall the reason of. The age of despair, bloodshed, loss and grief is now past. The new age brought the opportunity for human kingdoms to rise, as humanity has broken free from the grip of the dragons.

This story focuses on Kingdom of Balgaron and three famous Dragon Slayers: Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. Each of them starts their journey in different places, but they will eventually meet eachother and join forces along the path. Together, the three are forced to go a conflict beyond their imaginations.

Lead them into an epic world, guided by a strong storyline that covers hate, love, war and peace.

Phodom
Fradz
Galeoth
The honored Dragon Slayer Phodom gave up his life as a warrior and began a new life with his wife and his children, far away from the capital of Balgaron in the small town called Dalli. All his plans were going smooth and easy until someone steps into his life and changes everything...Fradz is a young energetic Dragon Slayer known for his short temper and bad manners. This silly thief is a very powerful warrior and it is said that he even killed powerful dragons single-handedly. After the war, Fradz went on many journeys, but one day a mysterious voice told him to travel to the famous Dragon Inn to meet someone who was once very close to him. Fradz accepts this new journey, as he knows that he cannot decline it...Galeoth, the son of a legendary Dragon Slayer lived up to his father's name and became one of the leaders of Balgaron. After the war, Galeoth still believed that the war was not yet over. His obsession to find dragons led him towards the Icy Mountains where he is about to uncover a horrible secret that will change the fate of mankind...

Features
The Chosen Ones is a massive single-player Campaign, featuring:
Media
Check out the following videos and picture of the campaign

Links
Please discuss further about the campaign here in Hive's forum or visit the official site:

• 10 chapters, 9 interludes, a prologue and an epilogue
  • Over 30 hours of gameplay
  • Dozens of unique systems
  • Beautiful cut-scenes with over 100 cinematics
  • 33 different kind of strategic boss battles and hundreds of mini-bosses
  • Scripted hero abilities and spell book spells
  • Dazzling effects everywhere you travel
  • Significant amount of main and optional quests
  • Over 500 custom items
  • Complicated optional puzzles that needs brains to solve
  • Own unique music themes
  • Over 1500 imported materials
  • Hundreds of secret treasures
  • Official website where you can share your experience to others
  • And most of all, an exceptional story set in massive world of Oelivert

Playthrough by [MNI] [aluCard]
[MNI] [aluCard] recorded his playthrough on Hard with the complete version 1.0.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Playthrough by Killa
Killa recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.6.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Playthrough by Hamza
Hamza recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.8.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Contact me
If you want to discuss with me personally about the campaign you can directly contact me. Here are few ways to contact me:
Credits
I'll add the updated credits as soon as I've finished them. Currently you can view the credits in the official site.
Version changes
Check out the newest changes and overall see how the campaign has improved through all these years.

• Send an email to Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Add me to your Skype or Messenger: Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Go to the official website and send a private message or meet me in the chat: www.tcocampaign.com
  • Put a message here or send a private message in this site.

General Information

During making this campaign for many years, I have met incredible persons. Without them, this project would have died long time ago. With your feedback and help I'm able to finish this project. What we must remember, is that I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for you.

I'm really sorry if you have helped me in any way and I have not added you to the list. Please, tell me immediately and I will add your name to the right place. Thank you.

Special Credits

Kitabatake
Kitabatake is, without a doubt, the most important person to this campaign. He produced several systems, massive amounts of complex triggers, and provided large amounts of models textures, and icons as well. Kitabatake's devotion and contribution towards the campaign is definitely the greatest of all.

Maker
Makes has helped in a long run various ways from creating important systems to helping me to fix very complicates bugs I couldn't handle. The help he has given is enormous and he's for sure one of the most important and supportive persons I have met while doing this campaign. For all the things you have helped me, thank you.

Flecky
This man is a strong long time supporter of the campaign since the beginning of its creation. His influence on the campaign is unquestionable and without him, many things would have gone differently. I could not ask for a better supporter. People like him are essential for big projects like this one. For all the support you've given to me through all these years, I'm really grateful to you.

David
David and I have been in correspondence for a long time now on the subjects of: story, ideas, characters and texts. We have done much work together and had some nice debates. A couple times he took breaks for his studies, he but always came back to give honest input and read the texts I send. In respect to our friendship, he requests that the campaign be completed not too long from now, and I hope to be able to honor that. Thanks, David, and speak to you soon!

VGAura
VGAura is one of the most important persons I have met while working on the campaign. This person has great skill in making texts sound incredible and has helped the campaign by improving the texts overall. Thank you for your great effort.

Killa
Killa deserves to be here for his gigantic help he has given to me improving the texts of the campaign. Also he has helped me by giving suggestions, ideas and winning multiple contests hosted by the official website. Thank you from your awesome work. You are a person that I can trust and that gives me power to keep working on this campaign. Thanks!

Kratos1987
Kratos1987 deserves credit for his great effort towards testing the campaign and providing feedback. He gave me a lot of suggestions as well as reported a lot of bugs. Thank you for taking your time to test the campaign, Kratos1987.

Yggdrasill
Long projects need long time supporters. Yggdrasill deserves to be in this special list for his long support towards the campaign. He has helped me not only in testing, but giving excellent ideas, suggestions, helping with grammar errors and also helping other players. Thank you Yggdrasill for being a part of this project, you won't be forgotten.

Daniel
I credit Daniel from his awesome testing and he's great advices to improve the campaign. He's work also for the campaign is remarkable as a tester, idea giver and making the English better. Thanks for your help, Daniel.

Doomlord
Doomlord has helped me these recent months greatly with various ways such as helping with the website, coding, ideas and bugs. The help has come in handy and I'm thankful from the help I've received from him.

Tears
Even if the name could tell different, Tears is not one who comes with tears whining that The Chosen Ones is bad. Instead, he's a guy who gives brilliant feedback and help towards the campaign. He's the kind of guy who I like to work with. Thank you for all of your help to me.

The Wizard
The Wizard's contribution towards the campaign was great, although short because he suddenly disappeared after a couple months. He helped me greatly by improving the texts of chapters 1 through 5. I can only wish him the best of luck with his life.

Skasian
For the awesome work around the official website, helping me and and making some very nice tutorials. Thanks for the help, Skasian!

darkdeathknight
Definitely darkdeathknight deserves to be here for his incredible UI he has created for the campaign. Thanks for giving so much effort and having so much patience while cooperating with me doing the UI. The campaign has once again moved to the next level with your creation.

fruitstore
From his great feedback and tireless effort to find bugs. I appreciate your help, thank you.

Blackdoom59
You're not just an excellent tester, but also a great idea giver and helper around the website. Good job so far!

Shadow Daemon
Mighty Shadow Daemon created the campaign optimizator to fasten the loading times of the campaign. Big thanks, the program is very useful!

Tirlititi
Tirlititi deserves to be in the special because of his knowledge and help to create campaign optimizator. Thanks, now the campaign has a lot faster loading times!

Major Credits

Donators
Blazing

System Creators
Razorbrain - Hero spell System
Kitabatake - Anti-Cheat, Stats Counter
Maker - Steal System, Boss Status, Auction Hall
Viikuna - First Person Camera, Fog System
Bribe - Item Cleanup
looking_for_help - Physical Damage Detection

Excellent Testers
Kratos1987, Flame_Phoenix, Slid3r, Kupownage, kingkrick, Synix, vercas, vita1ce, LightBloOD, ZUBRIS, Chorale, Giantr, Sylum, jinxes, Shabazza, Hypnotic, HopOnPop, cosmicat, xxdingo93xx, Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, endlessPain, LucasMapurunga, maninblack, Blackdoom59, Doomlord, Isofruit

Great Helpers
Kitabatake, Kratos1987, Daniel, Zrgi, Razorbrain, SkriK, Viikuna, Flame.Phoenix, Flecky, Lmao.Me, Maker, LucasMapurunga, Alan_Osl, [H]ell[H]eaven, EndlessPain, maninblack, Yggdrasill, darkdeathknight, Doomlord, eubz, defskull, TheSnake, Derdan, Anvil, Xtrheo

Great Modelers
Kitabatake, nGy, Anvil

Competition Winners
Vercas, tonttu-mies, JoJoRiS, VGAura, JoJoRiS, Alan_Osl, Divine Seal, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Killa, megmaconqueror, Witardo, AriLaroo, Blackdoom59, Skasian, Doomlord, Flecky, Isofruit, Yggdrasill

Minor Credits

Idea Giver
Alan_Osl, Yggdrasill, Tears, fruitstore, AriLaroo, Doomlord, Flecky, Blackdoom59, Isofruit, garkhan, LucasMapurunga, Divine Seal, Naragonth

Trigger Help
Kitabatake, Xarwin, Pharaoh_, XmmmX99, Zrgi, Skrik, Redscores, Daniel, Flame_Phoenix, Maker, Fomortiis, darkdeathknight, Vunjo, Narogog, Spinnaker, Doomlord, Ender, Anvil, ERYFKRAD, defskull, ThisPOT, Xtrheo

Better English Credits
VGAura, Kitabatake, Zrgi-Rox, indomitable1319, donut3.5, Skrakar, Spammy, Mechmap, Killface, Maedh, The Last Istari, zombie2279, Firelord213, Harzaa, Slid3r, Discipline, Nightbrowler, debode, zombie2279, Mecheon, Super-Luke, Nbah, Yggdrasill, Isofruit, Flecky

Model Credits #1
Kitabatake, Fan, Callahan, General Frank, Pyramidhe@d, Blargel, ike_ike, PrMosquito, unknownczar, Elenai, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, Daelin, Nasrudin, RightField, Chriz., jigrael, sNasrudin, RightFiel, Dan van Ohllus, Norinrad, Xm0rpH3usXx, Trollschnitzel, eubz, TwoVenomous, Anvil

Model Credits #2
mucfuc2002, Sven, Nasrudin, jigrael, xXMephistoXx, Whitehorn, Rondo, DampirTBs., vdvMax, Alibek, DampirTBs., Nyuu, WizkaZ, Totoro, ANDREW II, CheGeWarA., DampirTBs., B100D E1F., KENI., ReplikanT., Gotik., IceK., Illidan(Evil)X, Thrikodius, Syroco, Sephiex, olofmoleman, Revilo

Model Credits #3
alreadyused, Heptameron, alfredx_sotn, Elunes-Guardian, !!GORO!!, Tykkimies, Mc !, Ket, DeathBringer, Nanaki, El Mognefico, Comrade Dron, Wolverine., Black_Stan, KO3bMA, WizkaZ, KO3bMA, DrakMoon, franck007, pro100_ShureG, Splash_777, chilla_killa, -=Emergenzy=-, tobyfat50, RetroSexual, Derdan

Model Credits #4
ERYFKRAD, UgoUgo, terrio

Skin Credits
Kitabatake, Norinrad, olofmoleman, IceMage, Linaze, Zadelim

Icon Credits
darkdeathknight, Kitabatake, GooS, ragingspeedhorn, CRAZYRUSSIAN, The_Silent, Skrik, NFWar, Darkfang, Bogrim, KelThuzad, Hellx-Magnus, CloudWolf, Tr!KzZ, 67chrome, Yak, PeeKay, Anachron, Infinitynexus, NFWar, ~Void~, Army-of-Pandas, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Captain_Rufar, JollyD, Zombie, Sin'dorei300

Beta Testers
[H]ell[H]eaven, megmaconqueror, MofoBear, Tears, EndlessPain, Osanthus, st_slaughter, LucasMapurunga, Exathos, byenma, GiantR, jms2544, quogram, pl4ton, VGAura, Fomortiis, scord, Yggdrasill, DeftheLynn, iatemycrayons, iatemycrayons, corellius, Maj.Spastic, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Alan-lg, thmzje, Vercas, chalmit, Eneal, linueln, ironymon, MARYNOM, haidarabbas, garkhan, Killa, Daniel, AriLaroo

kuncuperzz, Torankasu, blackchaos10, jupiter304, crazyshort, noal, Somebody Madman, RiKy-23, Forsaken Ranger, Tirlititi, lordofdeath, helekiller, Zelda.Alex, HuanAk, Isofruit, Luffy, ResolveR, Lorska, GunSlinger21, jokomz, Blackdoom59, GunSlinger21, BlackShadowWave, crazyshort, lightfade, AirVault, tcofeeder, Wings_Of_PegasuS, Flecky, AlesWiLL, Shekamaru, Archangel Anzelayne, patrick_pkl, Sigma, deathwings, Vicious, Banpower1, phasekill, Timmy007, bating50, Richie, **** One, nhc1987, Black^

Lkintarou

Alpha Testers
Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, Flame_Phoenix, xxdingo93xx, Kupownage, Hypnotic, falferi, The_wand_mirror, kingkrick, onlyagame, sanjuro, Septimus, Slid3r, demon.spider, Calas, Callew, dragor-x, pyropk95, matafakas, hidomasu, Daniel

KingLich, corellius, MEtalliC, Linaze, rneXis, redscores, Chorale, gerbal_warfare, Kettle, legolas638, whit, borispark0221, Skrakar, kyo_fight, AntoMarc

meteOrain-, yakonshus, Army-of-Pandas, VEz, Xenophobia, kevonl999, Kupownage, Zrgi-Rox, tonttu-mies, Daedin, Oziris, Moyssy, Mechmap, NightFelix, havefun-, SnakePriest, Kitabatake, UnderATker, X.e.r.e.X, Mechmap, ikoraiza, Killa

Kill3rbeast, LEgu-, Callahan, max_dan, falferi, Yggdrasill, megmaconqueror

If you don't see your name here and you think you deserve to be here, reply to this thread.

AI system for companions added. Credits goes to Chaosy who made the system by my request.
All abilities remade and new abilities: Battle Banner, Fiery Ball, Fire Power, Ultimate Sacrifice, Counter Attack, Energy Shield, High Strike, Crystal Plane, Galeoth's Order, Illusion Army, Magic Convert and Magical Fog.
'Critical Chance' attribute added! It starts from 5% and it can be increased various ways.
Now also Strenght increases Critical Damage just like Agility.
Chapter 5 Pumpking Quest's second cinematic updated.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss removed the terrain deforming to decrease lag.
Fixed a lot of bugs you guys mentioned.

Chapter 1 Epic Boss Golem Event is now fixed.
Fixed Books.
Removed Magic Aura damage boost(remain from Berserk).
Now chapter 2 obelisk puzzle shouldn't give any fatal errors.
Fixed chapters 8 and 9 saving. Now both chapters saves correctly all things, including Colossal Slam.
Fixed Gladiator Arena at chapter 7.
Fixed other bugs I forgot to mention.

Chapter 9 is now available for playing.
Attack and Armor types remade; values are changed and Attack & Armor types are removed. I've made the campaign simpler, easier to learn and more effective this way.
Rebalanced the armor values of all enemy units in all chapters.
Improved chapter 3's ending dialogues (outdated).
Vacuum's area of effect reduced. You cannot grab items from far away anymore.
Background stories and so-called "Books" are completely added to all chapters in this version.
Every single Spell Book spell has been added to the campaign!
Many new items and item changes. For example, superior items, which costs a huge amount of gold, are added to middle chapters; however, they're worth it!
Improved the multiboard a lot. Now it is more informative and better organized.
Combat kings once again rebalanced and changed. The major thing is that now they all cost 2 Honor Points.
Espers improved and made even stronger. Please come and tell me what you think about the Espers now. I've seen that players don't use them and I really want to make them useful.
Many changes to the starting packs! Now they should be balanced, every single one of them!
Stealing improved; now it shows the percentages.
Easter Eggs added; currently just 2 but there will be a total of 12 Easter Eggs. Check them all out!
Mystic Storm and Frost Shard recoded.
From this version onwards, a number of items can only be bought once. Choose wisely and try not to lose those items. You cannot buy them again!
Small changes to abilities, but not much. I plan to once again balance them in the coming minor versions. For example, I was thinking to completely remove Bleed, Brittle and Stagger. What do you think?
Fixed hundreds of major and minor bugs.

Fixed Frost Shard load at chapter 3 and 6
Fixed Freezing Field load at chapter 3 and 6

Fixed Mystic Storm save/load

Fixed Lightning Charge and Lightning Element save/load
Fixed invisible strike
Fixed chapter 5 Soul Stealers
Added new abilities: Freezing Field, Frost Shard and Mystic Storm(thanks to Doomlord for making them)
Now riddle question can give up to 5000 gold.
Fixes all over the campaign!

Fixed chapter 8 riddle quest bug.
Fixed chapter 8 Boss.
Fixed chapter 8 Behemoth.
Fixed give up bug.
Fixed difficulty bug at chapter 1.
Fixed Power Hammer, Life Stone, Aero and many other items...
Fixed lightning orb and many other abilities...
Fixed Berserk and many other combat kings...
Added True Zozi.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Fixed Book descriptions.
Added a custom select effect.
Fixed chapter 5 Fradz spell load.
Fixed give up.
Fixed Combat King - Magic Torment.
Life's Stone improved.
Fixed chapter 6 resource load.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Added hints to the campaign.
Prologue improved.
New abilities: Headbutt, Flame Barrier, Power Orbs, lightning elemenental and Lightning charge.
Improvements to almost all abilities. Also thanks to Doomlord for helping me.
Re-worked all ability descriptions and damages.
Now there are totally of 9 Spell Book Spells instead of 12. Also espers are put to the Spell Book.
Remade Starting Packs.
Potions remade.
Lucky Boxes remade.
New system! Books! Now you can read books that tells background story of the game.
Improvements and changes to items such as Legendary murloc head is now removed and instead there's Damanthe's Set and Battlemage Set. This is just tip of the iceberg.
Chapter 2 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 2 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 4 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 5 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss remade.
Changed abilities hotkeys from "Z, X, C, V" to "Q, W, E, R".
Riddle qustions updated.
Some fixes to chapters 8 to make it work properly(like loading from chapter 7).
Smaller and bigger fixes all over the campaign.

Loading times are now significantly faster. All thanks to Shadow Daemon and Tirlititi for their awesome work.

Added little puzzle for chapter 6 related to Elemental Orbs.
Fixed Chapter 7 Maximillian quest.
Fixed Chapter 6 Forgotten Ones quest.

Fixed health and mana regeneration bug.
Removed quick Eat Button.
Added 50 max mana to all heroes permamently.
Fixed "Arnold's Armor Store" shop at chapter 1.

Improved chapter 1 Elite Boss.
Improved chapter 1 Epic Boss.
Fixed sell gold rate.
Fixed exp cap bug.
Disabled vitality system because it was the reason why gold rates started to bug. I'll either change the system or try to fix the system, if I can.
Added few more items such as Dark Amulet and Poison Knife.

Added a new cooldown system. Thanks to various people helping me to do it such as -Kobas- and Kitabatake.
Enemy experience, gold and levels rebalanced.
Fixed item sell rate bug.
Fixed, remade and made new items.
Counter Attack Combat King is now Retaliation made by Doomlord.
Fixed evasion, works finally!
Fixed critical, works finally!
Instant Slash is now Crissor Stab.
Fixed Soul Burn and made it little stronger. I plan to update it even further in the future.
Fixed a lot of other bugs.

Fixed Experience bug.

These items are edited: Animal Set, Sargatanas, Rikhano's Set, Zyl orb, Blade of Death, Holgro, Crown Of Magic, oelivert and some more items
New items added: Jade Set, Wrytt, Improved Animal Set, Three Ways and some more
These items are temporarily not yet remade: Dragon Buster, Holgro, Aero, Silver Set
Made chapter 3 second epic puzzle easier.
Fixed Critical Strike.
Added Zozi to chapter 6.

The campaign is now optimized and should work faster.

Chapter 8 is now playable
Changed the layout of the whole campaign(interface, mouse, etc.)
Changed difficulty settings and now higher difficulties are a bit harder.
Changed unit classifications, right now updated to chapter 8 only.
Regular: Basic enemies
Empowered: Basic enemies / Mini-bosses
Superior: Mini-bosses / Bosses
Mighty: Mini-bosses / Bosses / Elite-bosses / Epic-bosses
Added Ultimate Sets.
Reworked some items like Magma Set and Elexorien.
Vitality system upgraded in various ways and I've some plans to upgrade it even further in the future. One big note is that now max vitality will only increases when an item is in a character's inventory.
Now every fourth ranked synthesis Item will require a Zozi to reduce player from getting too many powerful items at early chapters.
Now each STR gives 20 health instead of 25.
Now each INT gives 10 mana instead of 15.
Chapter 4 Wisps are now easier to catch
Black merchant can only be seen between 24:00 to 6:00 o'clock.
Fixed Instant Slash
Fixed Power Heal
Fixes and small changes all around the campaign...

Added new ability for Phodom: Power Heal.
I made some changes to items(Cripple Triple Axe, Tera Ring...).
Fixed Meditate.
Fixed Instant Slash.
Fixed boss archievements.
I removed Berserk Combat King because I relised it can't be fixed(If you have ideas for high tier physical Combat King enter the competition).
Elite and Epic quests are from now on counted as optional quests also.
Fixed save/load espers.
Rearranged ability positions and hotkeys. Now categories goes like in this order: Single(Z), Aoe(X), Heal(C) and Element(V). Special(S) and Ultimate(D) abilities stay where they were before.
Rebalanced ability damages.
All recipes cost now 50% less.
Fixed item & split system.
Fixed bugs from chapter 5 Elite Boss(over half of his moves were not enabled).
Remade chapter 5 Vampire Lord battle.
Remade chapter 6 Xada second battle.
Removed a lot of useless things around the campaign.
And fixed a lot of minor bugs around the campaign.

Fixed combat king load bug from Fradz and Galeoth

Chapter 4 boss remade
Remade the ending cinematics of chapter 4
Remade chapter 5 beginning
Added new abilities: Defensive Roar, Soul Burn, Spinning Death, Colossal Slam, Instant Slash and Seal of Resurrection
Fixed save/load bug
Fixed some bugs
Fixed some more bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Fixed Combat King Bug
Fixed a lot of other bugs

Fixed shovel bug

Remade Opportunist starting pack for Galeoth
Added Sunrise Item set
Added stealable items to chapter 1
Added stealable items to chapter 4
Fixed Phoenix Strike(no more invulnerable bug)
Fixed save/load combat kings
Fixed save/load alchemist
Remade Chromatic item
Fixed shovel bug
Re-checked Black Merchants
Fixed Heaven's Bless ability
Fixed alchemist description bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Chapter 7 is now opened.
Boss points are now removed from the game. You can still change your Boss points to Honor points by writing this code: "-change".
Remade all item, ability, spell, esper and all other descriptions: they are now shorter and easier to read.
There is only fire, ice, and lightning spells now.
Improved multiboard by a lot, added some new stats to it also.
Added new combat kings and new spells. Combat Kings now only go up to level 5.
Added some more tactical meaning to the battle: some abilities can do or use buffs called Brittle, Stagger, and Bleed. For example some other abilities can use these buffs to deal increased damage.
Now Special abilities will increase by every level instead of every fifth level.
All professionals are now universal.
The Critical Damage bonus starts from 100% instead of 0%. The chance to do a Critical Hit is still 10%.
Once again, more items.
New Spell System: Instead of spell books you can easily use spells from left corner just like potions.
The file size is now bigger because I imported some resources to the campaign. The expected file size in the end will be about 120mb to 140mb. I hope the file size won't be a problem.
New balanced attack and armor types: Sharp, Blunt, Magic, Light, Medium, Heavy, Sturdy and Elemental.
Now some enemies are categorized as Summoned, Undead, Drgon and Monster. Some items and abilities can do extra effects to them.
Now enemies won't do their abilities while stunned.
The campaign is now optimized and protected. All thanks to Shadow Daemon for creating the awesome "campaign optimizator" program".
Fixed some bugs.

New Steal System.
Most of the item descriptions are updated.
Some of the items are remade.
Upgraded Lucky Boxes and put new unique items.
And a lot of bug fixes.

Fixed a starting bug from chapter 3. It should now work properly.
Added proper descriptions to the difficulties.

Removed some test items from chapter 1 beginning.

Chapter 6 is now opened.
Now Item Sets have own unique icons.
Honor Shop Disabled. "Ability Bonus" system will be added later to the campaign that replaces Honor Shop Items.
Remade Esper System.
Remade Summon System.
Remade some of the spell book spells.
Chapter item descriptions to easier to read.
Now there are only two magical balls instead of three. Also now they give solid magic bonus instead of percent.
Removed Phodom's speciality that gives plus one Dig Power every 10th level.
Also changed Professions bonuses.
Some of the spell book spells are remade and balanced such as first Fire Spell.
Added Game Panel where you can for example eat food, move your boxes and cast espers.
And many, many other changes. Once again so many changes I simply cannot remember everything.

Save & load combat kings and spell book spells are fixed.
Restore Panel fixed.
Fixed vitality system.
Six new Galeoth abilities: Chill of the Frost Master, Frozen Storm, Icy Barrage, Inner Light, Mesmerizing Ice Crystal and Piercing Shard.
Combat Kings are remade. All high tier combat kings aren't remade yet.
After every cinematic units you had selected before will be selected for you automatically.
Now quests will give experience like before.
Fixed chapter 5 ending.
Chapter 1 Boss, Chapter 1 Elite Boss, Chapter 3 Boss and Chapter 3 Elite Boss battles are now improved.
Fixed Code Puzzle.
Fixed Kaza Leader Dialog.
Remade Chapter 5 Elite Boss Fight and fixed few problems of it.
Now Main Quest 3 can be completed right after watching The Bridge Cinematic at chapter 5.
Fixed many more minor bugs...

Chapter 5 is now open.
Fradz model is now changed. Thanks to Kitabatake who made it from the beginning to the end.
Galeoth model is now changed. Thanks Fan for starting the model and making most of it and Kitabatake for finishing it.
Whole stats based systems combined to one big, simple and more powerful system. Credits to Kitabatake for helping me creating this new system.
A new system! Boss status system. All thanks for Maker who created this system.
Now Agility Stat will give critical dmg and evasion chance.
Chapter 1 Boss and Chapter 1 Elite Boss are now slightly stronger and they have some new special abilities.
Multiboard is now slighly different.
Fixed a large amount of smaller and bigger bugs.
And many, many more changes...

Added new starting packs.
Fixed(hopefully) loading problems with combat kings and spell book spells at chapter 4.
Fixed saving and loading professions.
Fixed a bug in chapter 4 that didn't load Heaven's Bless ability.
Fixed Synthesis item descriptions and fixed some problems players couldn't create some of them. Also removed the ones who I have not yet remade. Don't worry, all of them will come back at later versions.
Fixed bug that players couldn't create alchemist potions.
Fixed Silver and Thief Set combination.
Edited Restore Panel system. Added restoration potions.
Increased Mini-Bosses hit point regenerations.
Chapter 1 Mini-Bosses are now a little stronger than before.
Added 2 low magic orbs to chapter 1. Now you can create Zwill Blade or Aerial Shoes at chapter 1.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs.

Chapter 4 is now opened.
Credits are now updated.
Illusory Double illusions now will take 500% damage compared to Fradz from 1000% damage.
Dozens of changes in items, for example Miraga's Set can now be found from chapter 1 and Silver Set can now be found from chapter 2.
Fixed Zwill Blade's synthesis, now it should be able to create.
Increased Phodom's base movement speed from 250 to 275.
Spell book spells are cooldown are now changed. Here are the cooldowns from first to fourth 90/180/300/once per chapter.
Dozens of smaller and bigger bug fixes.

Fixed a bug and now Black Market sells the correct item: Third Hand. Now you finally can actually get the Thief Set at chapter 2.
Fixed Anthenex Esper's attack type.
Fixed Bronze Shovel bug and the dig power at multiboard.
Now Lightning Orb's buff should not give any advance to enemies.
Fixed Omega Orb and now it should summon Elemental Golems every 15 to 90 seconds.
Items Zwill Blade and Aerial Shoes are now made stronger

Chapter 3 is now open.
Fixed Combat Kings where they were always rested to level 1 after loading.
Fixed a difficulty settings in chapter 2 as they were too weak for the stronger difficulties. Now enemies are stronger as they should be(ATK: 0%/0%/10%/20%/30% & HP: 0%/0%/15%/45%/75%).
Changed Ground Zero's cooldown from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
Edited Aura Of Fire, now it also do damage per second.
Fixed chapter 2 epic boss' passive spells. Now there's something actually.
Fixed Alchemist bug that didn't allow Phodom to reach further levels.
Fixed Bless Of Lightning attribute bug.
Fixed hotkeys in Command Panel.
Fixed bug that boxes could also learn spells.
Fixed tons of other minor bugs I have forget to add here.

Fixed a major bug that freezes the game when entering to honor or combat shop
FIxed multiboard a little: Now honor points show honor points and boss points shows boss points, before they were mixed up
Correct Treasure Hunter abilities are now shown
Correct Battle Thief abilities are now shown
Fixed Alchemist Potion creating
Fixed problem where enemies didn't have items at all(chapter 2)
Fixed some ability descriptions
Changed chapter 1's puzzle reward
Increased Heaven's Bless' cooldown from 6 seconds to 12 seconds
Fradz's starting items are now sligtly stronger

Fixed a problem where chapter 2 started instead of 1 after prologue

Beta 1.0a to Beta 1.1

Opened chapter 2
Added a puzzle to chapter 1
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Basic hit points from 15,000 to 20,000
Created two new spells for Chapter 1's Epic boss
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Special Spells' damage
Made stronger some of the Mini-Bosses in chapter 1
Changed chapter 1's Boss' wall to different looking
Azureus Set can now be obtained in chapters 1 to 7 instead of 5 to 11

Installed "Game Point" System
Added a new heal ability for Phodom: Heaven's Bless
Fixed Combat King Bug Shop where combat kings are teleported to middle of the map
Elite Boss' "Cave Collapse" event no longer deal damage to Elite Boss and its warriors
Phoenix Strike: Attack damage increased from "(strx1)x12" to "(strx3)x12"
Fixed texts from dig rewards.
Added a new mini-boss: "Habtat Spider Mother"
Added four recipes to chapter 1: Potion Of Strength, Potion Of Agility, Potion Of Intelligence" and "Potion Of
Health".
Added and removed some spells for Epic Boss in chapter 1
Chapter 1's Epic Boss second stage is now a bit easier
Removed Inta-Sell
Remade Great Mana Gem

Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and interludes 1 and 2 are closed for now
Now only Prologue and chapter 1 available to play
The whole game-play is remade
A new system, Professions: Each character will have a primary and secondary profession
A new system, Gold: Now items and abilities can increase the gold amount from enemies
A new system, Experience: Now items and abilities can increase the experience amount from enemies
Total remade of spell books: Less spells, but more tactical, unique and practical. 4 spells for each element.
Doubled the maximum level of characters in each chapter to the maximum of 100 levels
Remade almost all the bosses of the campaign
Espers remade
All items are remade and added about 50 items more
Remade vitality system, now items can increase the maximum vitality

Keywords:
The Chosen Ones, RPG, Single, Campaign, Dragon, Dragons, Aeroblyctos, Aero, Phodom, Fradz, Galeoth
Contents

The Chosen Ones 1.0 (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/11 11:05:00 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 1
I just love your campaign. It's like so cool. I can't wait til it's done, like completely. When are you planning to finish this campaign, cuz I don't want to download 80mb of file again for just one or two more new chapters.
When you made this map, did you get an idea from something, cuz story is like so good, that I can't believe you came out with it. From names to maps. (This is a compliment):thumbs_up:

Level 2
yes i see thanks!

i found another bug:

in chapitre 6 the black gate dont need the key i can atack them and enter without using the black keys (if you fix this this map will need at leaste 5 or 6 houre to finish all the quest)

also in front the blue gate in south it say you need red key(not blue key) you realy should fix this because is a litlle confuising even if this gate is open with the blue key

always in chapitre 6 we can't see the optional quest you will just to habe to be lucky in the second one(the mister skeleton quest is quite funny and also can be played because you will found the blue key in south so the problems is in the other quest)

that all i found i hope i l d help you :p

Level 37
kingkrick said:
-in chapitre 2 when i go to nrth next the barbarian camps i can't go forward iveen if the path is clear
Hmmmm.... I checked that out and I didn't see anything wrong. Can you please tell more accurate?

kingkrick said:
-in the chapitre 5 i can't use the key to see the vampire
You mean in the basement? Yup the vampire is there but I checked that out and it seems also to be working. You got the key? And you were near to that basement? It should say: "now you can enter" or something like that.

kingkrick said:
_there is some spells problemes with the items
What spell problems?

kingkrick said:
i can't play chapitre 7 :i have alle hero at lvl50 no item and no gold
Now you can play chapter 7. You were playing version 1.6 where I did not have released chapter 7 yet. Now it is released. Next version will be released in couple of weeks and it will include chapter 8. It's currently 80% done so no worries!

kingkrick said:
in chapitre 6 the black gate dont need the key i can atack them and enter without using the black keys (if you fix this this map will need at leaste 5 or 6 houre to finish all the quest)
Okay, I will check this out next.

kingkrick said:
also in front the blue gate in south it say you need red key(not blue key) you realy should fix this because is a litlle confuising even if this gate is open with the blue key
Okay, this I also check now.

kingkrick said:
always in chapitre 6 we can't see the optional quest you will just to habe to be lucky in the second one(the mister skeleton quest is quite funny and also can be played because you will found the blue key in south so the problems is in the other quest)
Hmm... you are right. But well, you just gotta wander around the place to find some optional things(just like in every chapter).

I'm not happy with chapter 6 myself. There is just massively units. I try to do something new there... maybe you have suggestions for something nice?

+rep & credits given

Last edited:
Level 2
hello

the is a major probleme in the golem quest the game is instable when i go to fghit the statue

i m still testing i will give more information tomorow

Level 2
I simply adore your campaign,but combineable items are a pain in the neck...
Would you care to simplify it a bit?For example,Dark Stone and Fire Stone combine and give Dark Fire Stone?
Or you could give the heroes a pack horse that'll carry items for them and be carried on in later chapters?That would simplify combining items a lot.

Question, if this is version 1.7 rit ?? than you should change the title, because title says it is version 1.6

Also, What did you think of some of my spells ?
I am now working on an thunder spell, maybe you would like to see if it is good for an item or such ?

EDIT
Hey, I found a bug in chapter 1:
- When I entered Dalli village the welcome cinematic was, somehow, mixed with the kill golem cinematic, thus making me unable to understand the story. Also the cameras went mad for no reason ...

In chapter 2 there is also another bug: Fradz can not get the tier 2 Item, he is to fat for the track, and so i can not move on.

I think you should fix at least the second bug.

Last edited:
Level 37
kingkrick said:
the is a major probleme in the golem quest the game is instable when i go to fghit the statue
Oh yes. I knew that would be buggy. It's because of that bugful knockback trigger. I try to put something else for this boss.

Skrakar said:
Or you could give the heroes a pack horse that'll carry items for them and be carried on in later chapters?That would simplify combining items a lot.
I have been thinking to give heroes' more space. One of my friends is currently making somekind of item thing where you can put items but I wonder if he ever finishes it. You might have any ideas what should I do?

Flame_Phoenix said:
Question, if this is version 1.7 rit ?? than you should change the title, because title says it is version 1.6
Last version was 1.5 right? Then this is 1.6!

Flame_Phoenix said:
Also, What did you think of some of my spells ?
I am now working on an thunder spell, maybe you would like to see if it is good for an item or such ?
Those spells you showed(like that copter comes from sky and drop nuclear bomb) is not spells I'm searching for. But they seem to be very nice and I congratulate about them.
So here are the spells I need:
Tier 5: Phoenix Fire - Casts a powerful phoenix fire from the sky dealing 1000 damage.
Tier 4: Ice Horror - Somekind of ice magic. Only to one unit also. Should decrease armor + damage.
Tier 5: X - Lightning spell. Maybe you have suggestions?

Flame_Phoenix said:
- When I entered Dalli village the welcome cinematic was, somehow, mixed with the kill golem cinematic, thus making me unable to understand the story. Also the cameras went mad for no reason ...
Strange indeed! I check it out immediatly.

Flame_Phoenix said:
In chapter 2 there is also another bug: Fradz can not get the tier 2 Item, he is to fat for the track, and so i can not move on.
Tier 2 item? You mean... hmm?

So guys, I'm waiting for a lot more bugs from chapter 7. Hope you guys can give some nice ideas also. I'm making chapter 8 currently and work is going fast! I hope everything will be finished in one week.

Last edited:
Level 2
well well what can i say

i fineched chapitre 7 100%(iveen the quest of the portal)

so lets talk about bugs:
-the bug of the golem quest(very big boss=game become instable)

-also when you accept the goleme quest you go fhigt in the arena in the 3 comabt when you win the commandant tell you if you are ready to the golem(iven if i don't complete all 5 duel) each 5 seconde you have to say no because we can't see the question

-when i go to the protal sometime i don't see the bubles(this quest is very dificult but its worthy 4999 gold:thumbs_up:)

thats all the bugs i found

Tier 5: Phoenix Fire - Casts a powerful phoenix fire from the sky dealing 1000 damage.
Tier 4: Ice Horror - Somekind of ice magic. Only to one unit also. Should decrease armor + damage.
Tier 5: X - Lightning spell. Maybe you have suggestions?

That doesn't seem to hard to do, i can do them for you.
Mmm, I will give you a link to my lightning spell, but know that it is not completedyet.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83475

Mmm I wll post a screenshot of the bug asap.

EDIT
Here is the image
Image1.jpg

Level 2
yes that is the path that i toleked about it

to get the ithem its not the path!! you must go to the barbarian camp and go north you will find a secret path ho will lead you to this ithem and another (some kind of a ring)

also you raely should think about a pack when we can add our ithem(like the excalibur sowrd i m carrying now 5/6 pieces that i need to form the sword i lets out many ithem...sniff

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 37
kingkrick said:
so lets talk about bugs:
-the bug of the golem quest(very big boss=game become instable)
Okay, I will fix that boss.

kingkrick said:
-also when you accept the goleme quest you go fhigt in the arena in the 3 comabt when you win the commandant tell you if you are ready to the golem(iven if i don't complete all 5 duel) each 5 seconde you have to say no because we can't see the question
Hmmm... I see, let's see what I can do.

kingkrick said:
-when i go to the protal sometime i don't see the bubles(this quest is very dificult but its worthy 4999 gold)
Almost 5000 gold!? I gotta check that out. Maybe I have put too much... or there's somekind of bug!

For Flame_Phoenix: That bug in picture is not a bug. You can go get that item. There is a way behind barbarian village.

And I checked that spell you mentioned. If I'm going to put that spell in my campaign you should make it smaller. I mean, those lightning are good but the area where they hit should be a lot smaller. Also it would be good if they always hit directly to enemies. Then it would be perfect for my campaign!

xxdingo93xx, your spell is awesome. However, I'm not sure if it's good for my campaign because it's very long one. I think I maybe can put it to cinematic. We will see.

xxdingo93xx:Did you get the Excalibur? If I remember right the sixth item was in chapter 6/7(I mean the sword).

Hi mate, I think i found a nice bug this time, a easy to fix one.
It is in the first map with galeoth. I made a movie to help you see the problem.
You can easily fix it by making the wall a dummy unit with locust, per example.

Also, i had to start from level 1 to test the new campaign ... =S
I am not sure if that "saving heroes in cache" thing works if you change versions =S

Btw, what do you think of my spell, and my offer (to make a spell for you, if you need or want).

Attachments

• Bug.rar
    9.1 MB · Views: 349
Level 2
Also, i had to start from level 1 to test the new campaign ... =S
I am not sure if that "saving heroes in cache" thing works if you change versions =S

hummmmm

it worked for me flame i dpont no why ir haven't worked for you:con:

There should be only one... Oh yeah there is two dark stones! I will delete chapter 6's dark stone. Now it should be okay.

Fire Stone
Lightning Stone
Ice Stone
Poison Stone
Dark Stone
Old Sword
=> Excalibur

ok i have trew darck stone and her oposit but now i have excalibur:spell_breaker:

when the next version will be out it will be a plaisir de test also:wink:

now i remember

in the message quest when i go to have the sword of azerus i see another room full with explosive and barrel but i can't go is there a secret path or is attentional?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
it worked for me flame i dpont no why ir haven't worked for you

I don't know that either ... Although the human error is always a possibility, i still am sure it hardly was my fault (although there is a chance that it is in fact my fault).

Anyway, i found more bugs, and I came up with some suggestions:
1 - the honor symbol is a flag, but when you pick it up, it is wood, which is very bad.
You should replace the wood by a item that looks like a flag, per example. When the hero catches the item, then 1 wood is added. This would improve the honor points system.
Also, you can change the wood symbol, i think i explain that in one of my tutorials (the icon one).

2 - In the Great Swamp level, the quest for the silver sword has no image and no description. Even when you find the quest, and even when you complete the quest (by returning the silver sword to the merchant) there is no symbol nor description for it. You should update it.
Also, the merchant has 2 items, which make part of a 3 items set. The 1st item can not be found on the map. Shouldn't the merchant guy give you the 1st item, so you can buy him the other 2 ?

3 - Also, there is a conflict. The Ability of Phodom which grants him 25, 50 , etc bonus attack, will not work properly if you have the orbs. The fire animation on the hammer will not be shown.

4 - Also, in level 1, you have a "box" to save items. That box has an item called bots next to it (why are the bots not inside the box ????). Also, the items you place in the box, are lost forever. You should make this box available for the other levels of the heroes, or create a single box for each hero.
If you don't like this, than using an item storage system would be the perfect idea. I know some good systems, if you want, i can search them for you to use /change.

5 - Finally i must confess i am disappointed with the swamp level. It only has one optional quest which is, by the way, bugged.
My suggestion would be to add a new quest. But not simple quest like "kill the guy, or rescue the item".
I was thinking of a fight between the good trees and bad trees. If you want to know details, you can talk to me, I have pretty much of an idea of what would be good for the map, if you wanna know.

6 - To end, for those people who like to make destructive criticism - well, that is not the right thing to do, but, although we don't like to hear it, we should evaluate the truth of their sentences. They are correct, in the start, the game can indeed be slow and boring.
In level 1, people will be tempted to kill creeps to gain gold (like i did), because they don't know that following the path will lead to new adventures.
A solution for this would be to make the wife say for us to follow the path ( a tip).
Another solution would be to increase the heroe's walk speed, or to add teleport points, in order to make the game faster.
However, we can never forget this is a strategy game, no matter what we change on it, and so it will always need us to be patient and to think.

Btw, the new swamp monster is great, the division thing is totally unexpected, great job.

Also, i feel like the musics are becoming a little to repetitive, so I have some musics you may wan to hear for the game.
They are in general musics from BeoWulf, Pirates of the caribbean, King Arthur, ect (movie soudntracks). I think some of them would fit into the campaign, but i really think you should listen to them.

Level 37
Ohh... nice video Flame_Phoenix! I see. You should not go to that way. I just need to put it invunerable/unclickable. How did you make that video? It looks cool! I wanna do also videos like that and maybe post some to youtube or somewhere. It would be good advertise.

kingkrick said:
when the next version will be out it will be a plaisir de test also
I try to do it in 1-2 week. Chapter 8 is a lot smaller chapter than 7(7 is the biggest). Chapter 8 is about size of chapter 5.

in the message quest when i go to have the sword of azerus i see another room full with explosive and barrel but i can't go is there a secret path or is attentional?
Ooooh yea, I have not put that to chapter 7. Still thinking what should I put there. X_x

MM, I could teach you in deed.
But my secrets do have a price =P (joking).
I shall aid you in this matter when i have time.

For now, I would appreciate if you could read my last post (941) and comment it as well.
Also, I think i may have found other bugs in chapter 5.
There is this item "basement key" which is useless so far ... I would like to know what it is for.
Also, if I get together 2 orbs, they won't merge into a single orb. It doesn't seem to be working. I can post another movie if you want.

Level 2
humm the basment key work to find the vampire (aditional boss)

because i m good to find all the secret in each level:cool: i will tell you:

you should go to the other side of the pub that fredz and his frend where talking in the first movie the basment is unlicked and you fghit that vampire :p

ps:excuse my english i not an english or american:wink:

Lol, nice secret, although the doom lord is more difficult to kill =P
However, there is one quest i can't find ... How do I bring flowers to the cemetery ?
I've already done the magic heart, deliver thing, kill orange things, and talk to tree man in the purple forest, but i can't find the last quest, where is it ?
Btw, read my last 2 posts, they report important bugs and suggestions.

Level 2
Also, the merchant has 2 items, which make part of a 3 items set. The 1st item can not be found on the map. Shouldn't the merchant guy give you the 1st item, so you can buy him the other 2 ?

thats because the 3 ithem is in the next level

you must buyed from a merchent to form the miragh's staff :p

thats because the 3 ithem is in the next level
Mm, i didn't find any miragh's item in this level (the next one).
Anyway, this quest (bunker) is an horrible thing to do ... you shouldn't be teaching people this ... heroes wouldn't do it ...

Also, i found another bug. The Light sword (yes i have it =D) should only damage undead units, however, it also heals friendly units !!! You should either change this, or change the tooltip !

Level 37
Flame_Phoenix said:
Anyway, i found more bugs, and I came up with some suggestions:1 - the honor symbol is a flag, but when you pick it up, it is wood, which is very bad.You should replace the wood by a item that looks like a flag, per example. When the hero catches the item, then 1 wood is added. This would improve the honor points system.Also, you can change the wood symbol, i think i explain that in one of my tutorials (the icon one).
I'm not 100% sure what you are talking about. Honor point should be a a flag item. Also the icon in up screen should be a flag icon instead of wood icon.

Flame_Phoenix said:
2 - In the Great Swamp level, the quest for the silver sword has no image and no description. Even when you find the quest, and even when you complete the quest (by returning the silver sword to the merchant) there is no symbol nor description for it. You should update it.
Fixed. Now you can have that set only from chapter 5.

Flame_Phoenix said:
3 - Also, there is a conflict. The Ability of Phodom which grants him 25, 50 , etc bonus attack, will not work properly if you have the orbs. The fire animation on the hammer will not be shown.
Aha... this I don't know how to fix. You might know how to fix this? X_x

Flame_Phoenix said:
4 - Also, in level 1, you have a "box" to save items. That box has an item called bots next to it (why are the bots not inside the box ????). Also, the items you place in the box, are lost forever. You should make this box available for the other levels of the heroes, or create a single box for each hero.
If you don't like this, than using an item storage system would be the perfect idea. I know some good systems, if you want, i can search them for you to use /change.
Oh yea, I forgot to delete that box. It would be nice if you search somekind of item system. However, remember that it have to work in campaign(remember game cache).

Flame_Phoenix said:
5 - Finally i must confess i am disappointed with the swamp level. It only has one optional quest which is, by the way, bugged.
My suggestion would be to add a new quest. But not simple quest like "kill the guy, or rescue the item".
I was thinking of a fight between the good trees and bad trees. If you want to know details, you can talk to me, I have pretty much of an idea of what would be good for the map, if you wanna know.
Okay, gimme some opinions! Btw, did you killed "Mielipuoli" and get Sword Of Darkness?

Flame_Phoenix said:
They are in general musics from BeoWulf, Pirates of the caribbean, King Arthur, ect (movie soudntracks). I think some of them would fit into the campaign, but i really think you should listen to them.
Of course it would be nice to hear some new musics and put some to campaign. When I started to make this campaign I chose some musics. Since I have not touched to musics. I do have 10 gt game music and 25 gt "real" music. But how you are going to send me? I'm always open to have new friends in MSN. My email address is [email protected]

Flame_Phoenix said:
There is this item "basement key" which is useless so far ...
With basement key you can go and kill a secret boss in basement. A vampire. It's in Dragon Inn's behind.

Flame_Phoenix said:
Also, if I get together 2 orbs, they won't merge into a single orb. It doesn't seem to be working. I can post another movie if you want.
I double checked it and it should work. Send me a video, thanks man!

Flame_Phoenix said:
How do I bring flowers to the cemetery ?
Just find a flower and put it near a grave. It should give a nice summon item(never tested it, X_x).

Flame_Phoenix said:
Also, i found another bug. The Light sword (yes i have it =D) should only damage undead units, however, it also heals friendly units !!! You should either change this, or change the tooltip !
WTF? Heal? Oh noes, I it should not heal! X_X I will fix it immediatly!

Well thanks so far about bugs guys! And couple last questions for everyone. It would be nice guys/ladies if you can answer.
- How much did you got gold in chapter 1-7?
- What enemies are too strong/weak?
- What bosses are too strong/weak?
- You might see something what is not balanced?
- Heroes' spell are too strong/weak?
- Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Level 2
Mielipuoli!!!??

are you sur? i scout all the maps and i don't meet any Mielipuoli(i have buyed the sword of light)

EDIT EDIT
added my idea of a story line for the swamp level. Please read and leave comments ! (good comments =D)

I'm not 100% sure what you are talking about. Honor point should be a a flag item. Also the icon in up screen should be a flag icon instead of wood icon.
That is what i mean. I find it better than the piece of wood lol.

Aha... this I don't know how to fix. You might know how to fix this? X_x
Well, I've been thinking about your problem, and i found a solution. However it is a complicated one: To make that ability a triggered ability.
That problem would be fixed using JASS. We could use "SetWidgetLife()" function to make the damage and we could use "AddSpecialEffect" for the fire in the hammer.
This would be the very easy part, now the difficult part would be to detect the "autocast", which, as far as i know, can only be done with immolation. However i am sure there is a way to use autocast, i just don't know it yet.

Oh yea, I forgot to delete that box. It would be nice if you search somekind of item system. However, remember that it have to work in campaign(remember game cache).

Sure, yo can try this map, it is a very good item system. There are others to simulate diablo's item system and such, but i believe you are looking for something like this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/44/ - this uses game cache like requested, but there are other as well.
I can search for more if I have more time. Also, this system allows you to choose the hero level stats (or you can just ignore the function and remove it)

Okay, gimme some opinions! Btw, did you killed "Mielipuoli" and get Sword Of Darkness?
Killed MieWho !? I find it difficult to memorize the names of the monsters i kill lol.
Do you mean the doom lord of the portal ? He left two nice items in deed =) (Fradz has the super sword, because it won't stack with Phodom's =D ).

About the suggestion i have 1 in mind: Before the swamp that region was a nice forest and a beautiful area. However, the war of the dragoons scared the land, leaving many trees with the evil of the dragon's in they "blood" and so the forest became corrupted. Now the bad trees are allied with Xvareon. However a set of ancients still fights to recover the the forest to its glorious past. This is the reason, now the two factions have been fighting for ages. The bridge was broken due a war fatality - the ancients sent a tree to get help for the castle, but the infected trees discovered the plan, killed the messenger and than destroyed the bridge, leaving the ancients isolated with no chance to ever get reinforcements and to die.
When Phodom arrives, the ancients are nearly dead, the war is going bad for them, and their only hope is to get a magic recipe (of items Phodom can get) and to start channeling a powerful magic spell. During the channeling the ancients will be heavily attacked and Phdom must defend them from the enemy assaults from the different fronts.
During all this process (and while getting the ingredients for the recipe) Phodom meets an infected creature that knows the black hooded man. After defending the ancients while they channel the spell, Phodom also has to destroy the dragon heart, the evil item that originated the whole process of death and decay in the forest. Now, the bad trees will defend that item as hard as possible, from the attacks of the surviving ancients. Phodm must be fast, otherwise dragon reinforcements may arrive to aid the bad trees.
When he is close enough to the item to destroy it, than the bad trees use their last hope, they summon the Urghal (the ugly boss) to defend the item. However the boss is pure evil, and can not be controlled, killing the creature that Phodom met (thus killing his chances to know where the black hooded man was) and killing most nearby bad trees near it.
With the summoning of the monster and its unexpected reaction everything is in a chaos, with bad trees running for their life's and good trees trying to run and kill bad trees.
During this chaos, Phodom must kill Urghal to destroy the dragon heart item before it is too late, and before the monster takes any more answers with him.
When the item is destroyed, Phodom returns, a hero to the forest ... However the ancients do not have any gold nor items. Phodom is not worried, "Doing good and saving innocent life's is enough reward for a dragon slayer", he says to the ancient.
The ancients get very admired with his attitude, and so Phodom enters the story of the forest, gaining honor points, the friendship of powerful animals and a statue, raised by the ancients, to remember the eternal hero.

Hope you like this story, although it is a little bit complex, i think it is great for the campaign =P

Of course it would be nice to hear some new musics and put some to campaign. When I started to make this campaign I chose some musics. Since I have not touched to musics. I do have 10 gt game music and 25 gt "real" music. But how you are going to send me? I'm always open to have new friends in MSN. My email address is [email protected]
I'll select some of my musics and i shall send them to you commented with an idea when i have time.
Also, you should NOT type your email like that, spam Bots and email bots will sure find it and use you personal email for trojan attacks and such (trust me, this things and worse things DO happen).

I double checked it and it should work. Send me a video, thanks man!
I will post a video as soon as i can. Also I will soon explain you my secret. There is also a chance that i make a tutorial of it for THW, so every1 can use it an learn with it.
Just find a flower and put it near a grave. It should give a nice summon item(never tested it, X_x).
Problem is that i can't pick any flowers, because there is no "flower item". Also, what happens if i give flowers to the wrong camp ?

Last edited:
Here is Item bug in a video. Worry not, i shall teach you my techniques, that is a promise, you'll just have to wait a litlle.
I am in chapter 6 now=)

Also i shall soon find better item systems.
Btw, plz comment my suggestions =P

Btw, kingkrick, i believe he mentions chapter 4, although i am not much sure.

Also, the interlude 2, i don't think that a reference to the monster of Amstetten is such a "pleasant and good idea" .... it already shocks people to know such monsters don't exist only in the TV, mention them in here is a little bit ... to bad =S

Attachments

• bug.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 319
Level 37
Flame_Phoenix said:
About the suggestion i have 1 in mind: Before the swamp that region was a nice forest and a beautiful area. However, the war of the dragoons scared the land, leaving many trees with the evil of the dragon's in they "blood" and so the forest became corrupted. Now the bad trees are allied with Xvareon. However a set of ancients still fights to recover the the forest to its glorious past. This is the reason, now the two factions have been fighting for ages. The bridge was broken due a war fatality - the ancients sent a tree to get help for the castle, but the infected trees discovered the plan, killed the messenger and than destroyed the bridge, leaving the ancients isolated with no chance to ever get reinforcements and to die.
When Phodom arrives, the ancients are nearly dead, the war is going bad for them, and their only hope is to get a magic recipe (of items Phodom can get) and to start channeling a powerful magic spell. During the channeling the ancients will be heavily attacked and Phdom must defend them from the enemy assaults from the different fronts.
During all this process (and while getting the ingredients for the recipe) Phodom meets an infected creature that knows the black hooded man. After defending the ancients while they channel the spell, Phodom also has to destroy the dragon heart, the evil item that originated the whole process of death and decay in the forest. Now, the bad trees will defend that item as hard as possible, from the attacks of the surviving ancients. Phodm must be fast, otherwise dragon reinforcements may arrive to aid the bad trees.
When he is close enough to the item to destroy it, than the bad trees use their last hope, they summon the Urghal (the ugly boss) to defend the item. However the boss is pure evil, and can not be controlled, killing the creature that Phodom met (thus killing his chances to know where the black hooded man was) and killing most nearby bad trees near it.
With the summoning of the monster and its unexpected reaction everything is in a chaos, with bad trees running for their life's and good trees trying to run and kill bad trees.
During this chaos, Phodom must kill Urghal to destroy the dragon heart item before it is too late, and before the monster takes any more answers with him.
When the item is destroyed, Phodom returns, a hero to the forest ... However the ancients do not have any gold nor items. Phodom is not worried, "Doing good and saving innocent life's is enough reward for a dragon slayer", he says to the ancient.
The ancients get very admired with his attitude, and so Phodom enters the story of the forest, gaining honor points, the friendship of powerful animals and a statue, raised by the ancients, to remember the eternal hero.
Soooooooooo......... How many cinematics? This is just only 1 optiona quest? Where this should start? What are the objectives?

kingkrick said:
witch chapitre please?
Chapter 4!

kyo_fight said:
btw, i found it very difficult to collect item sets since only chapter 1 has the store box, and it is gone afterwards.
We are still searching for a nice extra item slot thing for my campaign.

Btw, I just checked folder where is my old versions/backup campaign and the folder is 8.28 GB big. There's from backup 1 to backup 117(117 is the latest backup). :D

EDIT EDIT EDIT
I added the story line ... it is a suggestion, you may want to make it different, however it gave me a lot of trouble =S

Soooooooooo......... How many cinematics? This is just only 1 optiona quest? Where this should start? What are the objectives?

This is a suggestion. it can be optional, but i can easily make it main.
Cinematics would be at least 3 or 4.
The objectives are still under discussion. But it would something like: Find the items for the spell, defend the ancients while they channel the spell, attack the bad trees after the summoning, to destroy the dragon heart before they call for the dragons help, kill the boss, and finally, return to the ancients to report success.

We can spice things even more. Per example, we could forced Phomdom to meet the merchant guy, which can sell one the summoning items for the ancients spell; or we can make the merchant reward Phdom with a needed item for the recipe.
There are many choices you can have.
I already though in a nice start, with text and all that stuff. I will write it here for you to evaluate it.

We are still searching for a nice extra item slot thing for my campaign.
Did you check the link i posted ?? Btw, did you see the movie bug ?

Start of story (main mode):
In the start, Phodom is confused (we can use the beggining cinematic, where phdom does not know why the black hooded man went there). After crossing the first bridge he goes up a little mountain which grants him nice vision of the map.
But he sees something wrong, he hides in the bushes.
He sees two massive armies, on of ancients (good trees) and one of infested (bad trees), each army with a champion. Phomdm is interested: "I wonder why this two armies are here .... this may be interesting better watch closely what happens ..."
Then he hears the two sides preparing for war:
Good side, the chapion speaks: My brethren ( = my brothers) we are here today to make our final stand! We must hold the line while our leaders prepare the defences for the spell !! If we fall, our good forest will be doomed to the fire and darkness of the dragons !! Remember, wars go and come but our soldiers are eternal !! Eternity awaits my brothers !! HOLD ON THE LINE !

Bad side, the infested champion speaks: "Today our enemy meets his end in the many pages of history !! Today our prophecy shall become real and today we shall rule this forest !!! Remember who dares wins ! Soon we shall all be feasting in the gold and power of our mighty dragon masters, just like our prophet, said !!! For Xvareon Attackk!!! "

The war starts, Phondom watches intrigued. The trees must be wrong, after all he man defeated the dragons many years ago. There is no such thing as dragons, the trees must be out dated ... Who is Xvareon !? or what is it ?

However, Phomdom's thinking is interruped, the bad trees defeat the ancients defences rapidly and soon he sees the good champion surrounded the little infested trees and by the evil champion comanding them.

Bad champion: "Fool of you to think you could ever defeat our might !. Look around you, your brothers are all dead, but we are generous, Join us, join the prophecy, and become one of us! If you don't like it, then die and join your fool brethren !"

Good champion: Never ! I shall never join you evil minions neither the stupid prophecy of your black hooded creature !!! If this forest needs a sacrifice, than it shall have one !"

The good champion starts defending himself from the evil guys, but he is lost, they are just too many.
Phodom, listenning to all this, is blinded by rage.
Phdom: "What !? Black hooded creature!? IS IT POSSIBLE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK HOODED MAN ???? ARRGHHHH this monsters !!! I shall end with them and with their miserable master !!! Hold on, I am comming ! you are not alone !"

Phondom says this and goes help the good champion. The ancient obviously knows something about the man he is hunting, and so he must protect him.

Phondom joins the fight, and together with the champion they kill all little minions, and start fihgting the evil champion, however, the bad champion is quite powerful, and so he kills the good champion.

Phondom: "Nooo ! my answers !!! "
Bad guy: "Fool human, you will share his fate, for trying to help him !"
Phondom:" ARRGGHHHH, tell me everything you know about the black hooded man before I crush you into dust ! (he is real angry, his answer were took away, just like his family)"
Bad guy: "HAHAHAHA, I see you know our prophet !, I will be greatly rewarded when I kill you !, die !!!"
Phdondom: " ARGGHH you monster, you and your prophet shall pay by what he did to my family"

And so they start fighting, and phondom nearly kills him, but when the bad guy is about to die:
Bad guy: "Arrghh I was defeated! how !"
Phomdom: " Talk now, or share the fate your prophet will soon have!"
Bad guy: " Nooo (he recognizes he is a dragon slayer), there are only one kind of humans that fight like you... dragon slayers !!! you must be one !! That is why i couldn't defeat you !"
Phdondom: "you couldn't defeat me, neither your prophet !! now start talking !"
Bad Guy: "Never !! soon i shall meet my brethren and warn the dragons about your comming, you will be dead !!! (uses a spell and vanishes)"
Phondom:" NOOOO arrrgghh !!! again !! That tree is my map to my avenge my family, I shall find it now matter the cost !"
Ancient (still alive, but very weak): "Ahhh it is so cold .... i see you fight most bravely young human ..."
Phomdom: "I did .. in times ... but now things are changed ... you fought bravely as well tree, and you are still alive ... tell me everything you know about their prophet !"
Ancient:" I am afraid I can't ... I already feel life going away ..."
Phondom: " Damn ! than i shall help you ... it is my duty as an honorable warrior ... however i am afraid i can only heal humans ... and you are a tree..."
Ancient: "It is ok, I died like I should, a hero to my people ... I just fill sorry i couldn't save my honor to die with it ..."
Phomdom: " You died in battle, that is honor !"
Ancient: "but i failed my mission ... i was supposed to hold on the lines and i failed... now my home land shall fall and the hope to restore the forest shall fall as well..."
Phomdom:" Mmmm Not as along as I live ! Tell me wat can I do to help you, and i shall !"
Ancient:" Mmm very well, i have no choice but to trust you human ... Go north (or other direction, where the good base is) and tell them what you saw ... Tell them the first defenses were destroyed, and they must be aware of an incoming assault ... do so ... it is my last wish ..."
Phondom:" So be it, I shall do your last wish, you can die in peace"
Ancient: "may Elune (or some God of the forest" watch over you and give you good luck ... about the hooded creature you are looking for ... talk to ... talk to ... "
Phondom:" to who !?"
Ancient: " talk to ... (he dies)"
Phondom:" DAMN !!! so close ... it is obvious i must help him if i ever want to know my next move to have my revenge !"

End of movie, player has new quest, find the base (per example)

EDIT EDIT EDIT
Bug found !!!
I assume you mean, blue key ?
Image1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 37
Flame_Phoenix said:
Did you check the link i posted ?? Btw, did you see the movie bug
Oh yea but I didn't watch them yet. I will watch them now! Oh yea I saw that video bug. I will check it out once again then.

Flame_Phoenix said:
I assume you mean, blue key ?
Yup, that's a bug. I tough I fixed it because someone mentioned about it before.

Flame_Phoenix said:
Good, because there is another one: The black gate near that one can be destroyed. So I don't need a key to enter, I just blast it =)
I think I have fixed that bug also! Strange. X_x

And about your story, Flame_Phoenix I will make something like that. But not now, I think it's more important to make this first beta version. Then I will add some nasty stuff more to campaign like this. Your idea is very interesting and I won't forget it. Thanks man!

Chapter 8 still needs 1-5 test time and it's finished. It only have currently 3 optional quest and some other things not much but I think it's more important to finish first basic main things and add more later.

Oh yea but I didn't watch them yet. I will watch them now! Oh yea I saw that video bug. I will check it out once again then.

Please comment the suggestions about the item system and the video. I can find more if you want.
Anyway, expect some e-mail with musics or teaching how to record your screen soon. (I will need more time, but i will do it!)

Yup, that's a bug. I tough I fixed it because someone mentioned about it before.
I think I have fixed that bug also! Strange. X_x

Damn you kingkrick for being faster than me !! =P

Still, i found a bug no1 reported so far !!! MUHAHAHAHA
It is a bug with the Archenon item. It adds the "hide" ability to fradz. However, in map 6, Fradz gets new levels and a new ability called "Lightning ball" or something. Problem is that is Fradz has the item, he won't be able to use the ability, because there is no space left for the icon of the ability !!
The Hide ability given by the item takes 1 square needed for Fradz abilities. So the player must choose between having the item or choosing the new skill, which is wrong. In my case, i just left the item behind.

And about your story, Flame_Phoenix I will make something like that. But not now, I think it's more important to make this first beta version. Then I will add some nasty stuff more to campaign like this. Your idea is very interesting and I won't forget it. Thanks man!

Well, if you intent to leave it for later, than it is Ok, although i recommend you pointing it somewhere b4 i forget it.
Also, How many maps will the campaign have ? 11 ?
Because the orb has 11 parts ... and so far there are only 8-9 maps with 1 part of the orb only =S

There is also something that is troubling my mind and that I must ask:
- Is there a chance in the world, that you make an image with names in the introduction of the campaign, with some of your best alpha testers ?
I believe i speak in name of all alpha testers when i say such thing would be better than a small movie in the end that most people will ignore =S

EDIT EDIT

Btw, i found this map, it is an expansion to the bag pack system i presented earlier.
It is better and it allows you to have "pocket shops". I think you will find this most interesting.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/833/

Last edited:
Level 37
Skrakar, thanks for those links. But I'm not a jass type man and I don't undertand anything about jass. Also it seems like that if I would put that item thing to campaign it would need me to put all my over 300 items to that thing. Also I'm sure that it won't work when chapter changes. Well, thanks anyway for suggestion.

Flame_Phoenix said:
Please comment the suggestions about the item system and the video. I can find more if you want.
Anyway, expect some e-mail with musics or teaching how to record your screen soon. (I will need more time, but i will do it!)
About the item system look down. I hope to get soon some musics from you, thanks. Now I can take videos. I downloaded "FRAPS" program.

Flame_Phoenix said:
Still, i found a bug no1 reported so far !!! MUHAHAHAHA
It is a bug with the Archenon item. It adds the "hide" ability to fradz. However, in map 6, Fradz gets new levels and a new ability called "Lightning ball" or something. Problem is that is Fradz has the item, he won't be able to use the ability, because there is no space left for the icon of the ability !!
YAYAYA! Need to change that ability to something else. You might have a nice suggestion spell?

Flame_Phoenix said:
Also, How many maps will the campaign have ? 11 ?/quote]
Yup, 11 chapters. Last 8-11 chapters are not so big and I will do those in short time. Chapter 7 was the biggest and it took so much time but now it's finished.

Flame_Phoenix said:
Because the orb has 11 parts ... and so far there are only 8-9 maps with 1 part of the orb only =S
I'm not quite sure what do you mean. Can ya please explain some more?

Flame_Phoenix said:
- Is there a chance in the world, that you make an image with names in the introduction of the campaign, with some of your best alpha testers ?
Yeah, I will create a picture in the beginning about my best alpha testers and one will be you. Thanks man so far for everything.

Flame_Phoenix said:
I believe i speak in name of all alpha testers when i say such thing would be better than a small movie in the end that most people will ignore =S
It will be no a small movie, it's a separate so called "epilogue". It's like the prologue. Current prologue is shit one but I will remade it. I have to thank lot of people for helping me in the end. I will also post some pictures about me doing my project. Example, when I was in Vietnam at christam writing the story. What a feeling it was! :D

About the item system, I need a "perfect" one. Where is no bugs or anything. It's a huge job to import such a thing to campaign with 11 chapter. Also the system have to be made from HEROES. Because HEROES are the easiest way to save items with game cache. Sooooo... do you know a item system that works with heroes? Or do you know a item system which works in campaign?

I have not find any and people in Hive's chat said there's none. I'm thinking to put some boxes beginning of each chapter. What do you think about this?

Last edited:
About the item system look down. I hope to get soon some musics from you, thanks. Now I can take videos. I downloaded "FRAPS" program.

Damn you !! I was planning to surprise you with a mini-tutorial with some tips and explaining the programs and techniques i use ... but you just couldn't wait ...
Anyway, my advice is remove FRAPS and download Camtasia. Camtasia is the best program you can ever find to record your screen and has many possible outputs for a single file.
After that your movie can be easily edited with Windows movie maker (like i did), and you can add sounds with soundForge 8.

Anyway, talk to me if you change your mind.
About the musics i am picking some now =P From a movie called Beowulf.
YAYAYA! Need to change that ability to something else. You might have a nice suggestion spell?

Yes I have a suggestion. Keeping in consideration this item is special for Fradz (Fradz is the 1st one to get it) you could add a passive ability to the item. This passive ability would give the wearer a 15% chance to double attack an enemy.
The double attack spell is very common and easy to import, you will find no trouble finding one in THW.
Now imagine the power of the combination, when Fradz uses his "Blade Dance" ability with this item ... nice hã ?
I'm not quite sure what do you mean. Can ya please explain some more?

I mean, the orb has 11 parts, but there are only 7 maps yet. So, if you find 1 piece per map, you will never be able to complete and finish the orb ... you should fix this =S
Yeah, I will create a picture in the beginning about my best alpha testers and one will be you. Thanks man so far for everything.

Thx a lot really. I do appreciate that.
You should also see other campaigns where I participate, such as the Pyritie campaign.
They are hosted projects of THW.
About the item system, I need a "perfect" one. Where is no bugs or anything. It's a huge job to import such a thing to campaign with 11 chapter. Also the system have to be made from HEROES. Because HEROES are the easiest way to save items with game cache. Sooooo... do you know a item system that works with heroes? Or do you know a item system which works in campaign?

I have not find any and people in Hive's chat said there's none. I'm thinking to put some boxes beginning of each chapter. What do you think about this?

I found it weird to believe such thing. The last system i suggested has no bugs, and works with game cache as far as i know, so in my opinion it would be perfect for your campaign.
However, about the boxes, that is a classic. I think we could improve. Why don't you give each hero an animal mate, with it's won personality ? The animal mate would travel with the heroes, being part of their feelings and being part of the story.

However, if you feel this is a "too much disney like solution" you can also create special shops called "banks".
Banks can save your gold and items for a small fee, this wouldn't be hard to do.
Banks can even increment your money by X every quest completed, or every level.

This are my suggestions for now.

Also, more bugs were discovered:
- In chapter 5, when Fradz and Phodom see a trebuchet that wants to destroy the castle "Lollox".
You see a black box talking to Fradz ... In my opinion, you should replace it by some poor peons. It would look nicer and it would make more sense (the trebuchet would not be fired alone ..)

- In chapter 6, the music only plays during the first 20-30 seconds, than it just ends and we can no longer hear it =S

- Again in cahpter 6, when I go to kill the king (with a belt that grants more 400 hp) Phodom gets damaged during the walk, like he is inside lava, for no reason (only Phndom is damaged, Fradz is not ) You should fix this, maybe to damage Fradz as well, or not to damage them (which would make sense, since the path is not lava).

- Btw, in chapter six, after opening the white gate and killing the demon lord and the hell pigs, i tried to use the item "hell rain" or something like that, and that item didn't work =S

Last edited:
Level 37
kingkrick said:
yeah and dont forget me too man ^^ :p
No I won't!

Flame_Phoenix said:
Damn you !! I was planning to surprise you with a mini-tutorial with some tips and explaining the programs and techniques i use ... but you just couldn't wait ...
Anyway, my advice is remove FRAPS and download Camtasia. Camtasia is the best program you can ever find to record your screen and has many possible outputs for a single file.
After that your movie can be easily edited with Windows movie maker (like i did), and you can add sounds with soundForge 8.
Hehehe... Hahahaha... ! Never heard of Camtasia & SoundForge 8, I will try those soon.

Flame_Phoenix said:
bout the musics i am picking some now =P From a movie called Beowulf.
Okay, nice!

Flame_Phoenix said:
Yes I have a suggestion. Keeping in consideration this item is special for Fradz (Fradz is the 1st one to get it) you could add a passive ability to the item. This passive ability would give the wearer a 15% chance to double attack an enemy.
I have those magazines that gives abilities like that(critical strike, evasion, etc.). So I need something else. Sorry!

Flame_Phoenix said:
I mean, the orb has 11 parts, but there are only 7 maps yet. So, if you find 1 piece per map, you will never be able to complete and finish the orb ... you should fix this =S
So you mean, some chapters are missing those orbs? Okay I check it out if I have made a mistake.

Flame_Phoenix said:
You should also see other campaigns where I participate, such as the Pyritie campaign.
I tried that once. But I didn't liked at all. I tried it twice and both time I got fatal error. First time when I ate some pancake and second time when I played piano. =/

Flame_Phoenix said:
I found it weird to believe such thing. The last system i suggested has no bugs, and works with game cache as far as i know, so in my opinion it would be perfect for your campaign.
However, about the boxes, that is a classic. I think we could improve. Why don't you give each hero an animal mate, with it's won personality ? The animal mate would travel with the heroes, being part of their feelings and being part of the story.
Can ya give link again, please? I check it out again.

Flame_Phoenix said:
- In chapter 5, when Fradz and Phodom see a trebuchet that wants to destroy the castle "Lollox".
You see a black box talking to Fradz ... In my opinion, you should replace it by some poor peons. It would look nicer and it would make more sense (the trebuchet would not be fired alone ..)
Black box? X_X

Flame_Phoenix said:
- In chapter 6, the music only plays during the first 20-30 seconds, than it just ends and we can no longer hear it =S
I will fix it.

Flame_Phoenix said:
- Again in cahpter 6, when I go to kill the king (with a belt that grants more 400 hp) Phodom gets damaged during the walk, like he is inside lava, for no reason (only Phndom is damaged, Fradz is not ) You should fix this, maybe to damage Fradz as well, or not to damage them (which would make sense, since the path is not lava).
What king? Where is that?

Flame_Phoenix said:
- Btw, in chapter six, after opening the white gate and killing the demon lord and the hell pigs, i tried to use the item "hell rain" or something like that, and that item didn't work =S
I have some problems with those spell items. That's why I want people to make some for me. Maybe you can? :D

Sooooooo.... chapter 8 is almost finished. Tomorrow I will release next version if I have done some nice puzzles to chapter 6, 7 and 8.

Okay, nice!
Already sent, them, plz comment your opinion.
I have those magazines that gives abilities like that(critical strike, evasion, etc.). So I need something else. Sorry!
I didn't see any "double attack magazine". Anyway, than you can make it a knockback spell, for example.

I tried that once. But I didn't liked at all. I tried it twice and both time I got fatal error. First time when I ate some pancake and second time when I played piano. =/
Those errors are long time fixed as far as i know. Still if you experienced them you should talk to Pyritie and post something in the bugs forum.
Can ya give link again, please? I check it out again.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/833/
Black box? X_X
Something (which is nothing) is just talking to Fradz .. run the cinematic to see my point...
What king? Where is that?
I forget the name of the king (something like xor, not sure)
He is on the left side of the maze in level 6.

I have some problems with those spell items. That's why I want people to make some for me. Maybe you can? :D
Yes I can. Because they only need to have 1 ability, it's easy, because it is for single player and can0t use vJass, it's even easier.
Just tell me what I have to do, and it shall be done (if i can lol)

Btw, what about all my other suggestions ?
Comments plz =P

Btw, did I mention i can edit any music i want ?? Like cut, paste, and add some minor special effects (fades, per example) ??

Last edited: