• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen Ones 1.0

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Aeroblyctos presents
The Chosen Ones
Single-player RPG

Story
Background Story
Twelve peaceful years have passed since The Great War ended. The war that lasted centuries but no man could recall the reason of. The age of despair, bloodshed, loss and grief is now past. The new age brought the opportunity for human kingdoms to rise, as humanity has broken free from the grip of the dragons.

This story focuses on Kingdom of Balgaron and three famous Dragon Slayers: Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. Each of them starts their journey in different places, but they will eventually meet eachother and join forces along the path. Together, the three are forced to go a conflict beyond their imaginations.

Lead them into an epic world, guided by a strong storyline that covers hate, love, war and peace.

Phodom
Fradz
Galeoth
The honored Dragon Slayer Phodom gave up his life as a warrior and began a new life with his wife and his children, far away from the capital of Balgaron in the small town called Dalli. All his plans were going smooth and easy until someone steps into his life and changes everything...Fradz is a young energetic Dragon Slayer known for his short temper and bad manners. This silly thief is a very powerful warrior and it is said that he even killed powerful dragons single-handedly. After the war, Fradz went on many journeys, but one day a mysterious voice told him to travel to the famous Dragon Inn to meet someone who was once very close to him. Fradz accepts this new journey, as he knows that he cannot decline it...Galeoth, the son of a legendary Dragon Slayer lived up to his father's name and became one of the leaders of Balgaron. After the war, Galeoth still believed that the war was not yet over. His obsession to find dragons led him towards the Icy Mountains where he is about to uncover a horrible secret that will change the fate of mankind...

Features
The Chosen Ones is a massive single-player Campaign, featuring:
Media
Check out the following videos and picture of the campaign

Links
Please discuss further about the campaign here in Hive's forum or visit the official site:

• 10 chapters, 9 interludes, a prologue and an epilogue
  • Over 30 hours of gameplay
  • Dozens of unique systems
  • Beautiful cut-scenes with over 100 cinematics
  • 33 different kind of strategic boss battles and hundreds of mini-bosses
  • Scripted hero abilities and spell book spells
  • Dazzling effects everywhere you travel
  • Significant amount of main and optional quests
  • Over 500 custom items
  • Complicated optional puzzles that needs brains to solve
  • Own unique music themes
  • Over 1500 imported materials
  • Hundreds of secret treasures
  • Official website where you can share your experience to others
  • And most of all, an exceptional story set in massive world of Oelivert

Playthrough by [MNI] [aluCard]
[MNI] [aluCard] recorded his playthrough on Hard with the complete version 1.0.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Playthrough by Killa
Killa recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.6.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Playthrough by Hamza
Hamza recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.8.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Contact me
If you want to discuss with me personally about the campaign you can directly contact me. Here are few ways to contact me:
Credits
I'll add the updated credits as soon as I've finished them. Currently you can view the credits in the official site.
Version changes
Check out the newest changes and overall see how the campaign has improved through all these years.

• Send an email to Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Add me to your Skype or Messenger: Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Go to the official website and send a private message or meet me in the chat: www.tcocampaign.com
  • Put a message here or send a private message in this site.

General Information

During making this campaign for many years, I have met incredible persons. Without them, this project would have died long time ago. With your feedback and help I'm able to finish this project. What we must remember, is that I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for you.

I'm really sorry if you have helped me in any way and I have not added you to the list. Please, tell me immediately and I will add your name to the right place. Thank you.

Special Credits

Kitabatake
Kitabatake is, without a doubt, the most important person to this campaign. He produced several systems, massive amounts of complex triggers, and provided large amounts of models textures, and icons as well. Kitabatake's devotion and contribution towards the campaign is definitely the greatest of all.

Maker
Makes has helped in a long run various ways from creating important systems to helping me to fix very complicates bugs I couldn't handle. The help he has given is enormous and he's for sure one of the most important and supportive persons I have met while doing this campaign. For all the things you have helped me, thank you.

Flecky
This man is a strong long time supporter of the campaign since the beginning of its creation. His influence on the campaign is unquestionable and without him, many things would have gone differently. I could not ask for a better supporter. People like him are essential for big projects like this one. For all the support you've given to me through all these years, I'm really grateful to you.

David
David and I have been in correspondence for a long time now on the subjects of: story, ideas, characters and texts. We have done much work together and had some nice debates. A couple times he took breaks for his studies, he but always came back to give honest input and read the texts I send. In respect to our friendship, he requests that the campaign be completed not too long from now, and I hope to be able to honor that. Thanks, David, and speak to you soon!

VGAura
VGAura is one of the most important persons I have met while working on the campaign. This person has great skill in making texts sound incredible and has helped the campaign by improving the texts overall. Thank you for your great effort.

Killa
Killa deserves to be here for his gigantic help he has given to me improving the texts of the campaign. Also he has helped me by giving suggestions, ideas and winning multiple contests hosted by the official website. Thank you from your awesome work. You are a person that I can trust and that gives me power to keep working on this campaign. Thanks!

Kratos1987
Kratos1987 deserves credit for his great effort towards testing the campaign and providing feedback. He gave me a lot of suggestions as well as reported a lot of bugs. Thank you for taking your time to test the campaign, Kratos1987.

Yggdrasill
Long projects need long time supporters. Yggdrasill deserves to be in this special list for his long support towards the campaign. He has helped me not only in testing, but giving excellent ideas, suggestions, helping with grammar errors and also helping other players. Thank you Yggdrasill for being a part of this project, you won't be forgotten.

Daniel
I credit Daniel from his awesome testing and he's great advices to improve the campaign. He's work also for the campaign is remarkable as a tester, idea giver and making the English better. Thanks for your help, Daniel.

Doomlord
Doomlord has helped me these recent months greatly with various ways such as helping with the website, coding, ideas and bugs. The help has come in handy and I'm thankful from the help I've received from him.

Tears
Even if the name could tell different, Tears is not one who comes with tears whining that The Chosen Ones is bad. Instead, he's a guy who gives brilliant feedback and help towards the campaign. He's the kind of guy who I like to work with. Thank you for all of your help to me.

The Wizard
The Wizard's contribution towards the campaign was great, although short because he suddenly disappeared after a couple months. He helped me greatly by improving the texts of chapters 1 through 5. I can only wish him the best of luck with his life.

Skasian
For the awesome work around the official website, helping me and and making some very nice tutorials. Thanks for the help, Skasian!

darkdeathknight
Definitely darkdeathknight deserves to be here for his incredible UI he has created for the campaign. Thanks for giving so much effort and having so much patience while cooperating with me doing the UI. The campaign has once again moved to the next level with your creation.

fruitstore
From his great feedback and tireless effort to find bugs. I appreciate your help, thank you.

Blackdoom59
You're not just an excellent tester, but also a great idea giver and helper around the website. Good job so far!

Shadow Daemon
Mighty Shadow Daemon created the campaign optimizator to fasten the loading times of the campaign. Big thanks, the program is very useful!

Tirlititi
Tirlititi deserves to be in the special because of his knowledge and help to create campaign optimizator. Thanks, now the campaign has a lot faster loading times!

Major Credits

Donators
Blazing

System Creators
Razorbrain - Hero spell System
Kitabatake - Anti-Cheat, Stats Counter
Maker - Steal System, Boss Status, Auction Hall
Viikuna - First Person Camera, Fog System
Bribe - Item Cleanup
looking_for_help - Physical Damage Detection

Excellent Testers
Kratos1987, Flame_Phoenix, Slid3r, Kupownage, kingkrick, Synix, vercas, vita1ce, LightBloOD, ZUBRIS, Chorale, Giantr, Sylum, jinxes, Shabazza, Hypnotic, HopOnPop, cosmicat, xxdingo93xx, Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, endlessPain, LucasMapurunga, maninblack, Blackdoom59, Doomlord, Isofruit

Great Helpers
Kitabatake, Kratos1987, Daniel, Zrgi, Razorbrain, SkriK, Viikuna, Flame.Phoenix, Flecky, Lmao.Me, Maker, LucasMapurunga, Alan_Osl, [H]ell[H]eaven, EndlessPain, maninblack, Yggdrasill, darkdeathknight, Doomlord, eubz, defskull, TheSnake, Derdan, Anvil, Xtrheo

Great Modelers
Kitabatake, nGy, Anvil

Competition Winners
Vercas, tonttu-mies, JoJoRiS, VGAura, JoJoRiS, Alan_Osl, Divine Seal, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Killa, megmaconqueror, Witardo, AriLaroo, Blackdoom59, Skasian, Doomlord, Flecky, Isofruit, Yggdrasill

Minor Credits

Idea Giver
Alan_Osl, Yggdrasill, Tears, fruitstore, AriLaroo, Doomlord, Flecky, Blackdoom59, Isofruit, garkhan, LucasMapurunga, Divine Seal, Naragonth

Trigger Help
Kitabatake, Xarwin, Pharaoh_, XmmmX99, Zrgi, Skrik, Redscores, Daniel, Flame_Phoenix, Maker, Fomortiis, darkdeathknight, Vunjo, Narogog, Spinnaker, Doomlord, Ender, Anvil, ERYFKRAD, defskull, ThisPOT, Xtrheo

Better English Credits
VGAura, Kitabatake, Zrgi-Rox, indomitable1319, donut3.5, Skrakar, Spammy, Mechmap, Killface, Maedh, The Last Istari, zombie2279, Firelord213, Harzaa, Slid3r, Discipline, Nightbrowler, debode, zombie2279, Mecheon, Super-Luke, Nbah, Yggdrasill, Isofruit, Flecky

Model Credits #1
Kitabatake, Fan, Callahan, General Frank, Pyramidhe@d, Blargel, ike_ike, PrMosquito, unknownczar, Elenai, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, Daelin, Nasrudin, RightField, Chriz., jigrael, sNasrudin, RightFiel, Dan van Ohllus, Norinrad, Xm0rpH3usXx, Trollschnitzel, eubz, TwoVenomous, Anvil

Model Credits #2
mucfuc2002, Sven, Nasrudin, jigrael, xXMephistoXx, Whitehorn, Rondo, DampirTBs., vdvMax, Alibek, DampirTBs., Nyuu, WizkaZ, Totoro, ANDREW II, CheGeWarA., DampirTBs., B100D E1F., KENI., ReplikanT., Gotik., IceK., Illidan(Evil)X, Thrikodius, Syroco, Sephiex, olofmoleman, Revilo

Model Credits #3
alreadyused, Heptameron, alfredx_sotn, Elunes-Guardian, !!GORO!!, Tykkimies, Mc !, Ket, DeathBringer, Nanaki, El Mognefico, Comrade Dron, Wolverine., Black_Stan, KO3bMA, WizkaZ, KO3bMA, DrakMoon, franck007, pro100_ShureG, Splash_777, chilla_killa, -=Emergenzy=-, tobyfat50, RetroSexual, Derdan

Model Credits #4
ERYFKRAD, UgoUgo, terrio

Skin Credits
Kitabatake, Norinrad, olofmoleman, IceMage, Linaze, Zadelim

Icon Credits
darkdeathknight, Kitabatake, GooS, ragingspeedhorn, CRAZYRUSSIAN, The_Silent, Skrik, NFWar, Darkfang, Bogrim, KelThuzad, Hellx-Magnus, CloudWolf, Tr!KzZ, 67chrome, Yak, PeeKay, Anachron, Infinitynexus, NFWar, ~Void~, Army-of-Pandas, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Captain_Rufar, JollyD, Zombie, Sin'dorei300

Beta Testers
[H]ell[H]eaven, megmaconqueror, MofoBear, Tears, EndlessPain, Osanthus, st_slaughter, LucasMapurunga, Exathos, byenma, GiantR, jms2544, quogram, pl4ton, VGAura, Fomortiis, scord, Yggdrasill, DeftheLynn, iatemycrayons, iatemycrayons, corellius, Maj.Spastic, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Alan-lg, thmzje, Vercas, chalmit, Eneal, linueln, ironymon, MARYNOM, haidarabbas, garkhan, Killa, Daniel, AriLaroo

kuncuperzz, Torankasu, blackchaos10, jupiter304, crazyshort, noal, Somebody Madman, RiKy-23, Forsaken Ranger, Tirlititi, lordofdeath, helekiller, Zelda.Alex, HuanAk, Isofruit, Luffy, ResolveR, Lorska, GunSlinger21, jokomz, Blackdoom59, GunSlinger21, BlackShadowWave, crazyshort, lightfade, AirVault, tcofeeder, Wings_Of_PegasuS, Flecky, AlesWiLL, Shekamaru, Archangel Anzelayne, patrick_pkl, Sigma, deathwings, Vicious, Banpower1, phasekill, Timmy007, bating50, Richie, **** One, nhc1987, Black^

Lkintarou

Alpha Testers
Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, Flame_Phoenix, xxdingo93xx, Kupownage, Hypnotic, falferi, The_wand_mirror, kingkrick, onlyagame, sanjuro, Septimus, Slid3r, demon.spider, Calas, Callew, dragor-x, pyropk95, matafakas, hidomasu, Daniel

KingLich, corellius, MEtalliC, Linaze, rneXis, redscores, Chorale, gerbal_warfare, Kettle, legolas638, whit, borispark0221, Skrakar, kyo_fight, AntoMarc

meteOrain-, yakonshus, Army-of-Pandas, VEz, Xenophobia, kevonl999, Kupownage, Zrgi-Rox, tonttu-mies, Daedin, Oziris, Moyssy, Mechmap, NightFelix, havefun-, SnakePriest, Kitabatake, UnderATker, X.e.r.e.X, Mechmap, ikoraiza, Killa

Kill3rbeast, LEgu-, Callahan, max_dan, falferi, Yggdrasill, megmaconqueror

If you don't see your name here and you think you deserve to be here, reply to this thread.

AI system for companions added. Credits goes to Chaosy who made the system by my request.
All abilities remade and new abilities: Battle Banner, Fiery Ball, Fire Power, Ultimate Sacrifice, Counter Attack, Energy Shield, High Strike, Crystal Plane, Galeoth's Order, Illusion Army, Magic Convert and Magical Fog.
'Critical Chance' attribute added! It starts from 5% and it can be increased various ways.
Now also Strenght increases Critical Damage just like Agility.
Chapter 5 Pumpking Quest's second cinematic updated.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss removed the terrain deforming to decrease lag.
Fixed a lot of bugs you guys mentioned.

Chapter 1 Epic Boss Golem Event is now fixed.
Fixed Books.
Removed Magic Aura damage boost(remain from Berserk).
Now chapter 2 obelisk puzzle shouldn't give any fatal errors.
Fixed chapters 8 and 9 saving. Now both chapters saves correctly all things, including Colossal Slam.
Fixed Gladiator Arena at chapter 7.
Fixed other bugs I forgot to mention.

Chapter 9 is now available for playing.
Attack and Armor types remade; values are changed and Attack & Armor types are removed. I've made the campaign simpler, easier to learn and more effective this way.
Rebalanced the armor values of all enemy units in all chapters.
Improved chapter 3's ending dialogues (outdated).
Vacuum's area of effect reduced. You cannot grab items from far away anymore.
Background stories and so-called "Books" are completely added to all chapters in this version.
Every single Spell Book spell has been added to the campaign!
Many new items and item changes. For example, superior items, which costs a huge amount of gold, are added to middle chapters; however, they're worth it!
Improved the multiboard a lot. Now it is more informative and better organized.
Combat kings once again rebalanced and changed. The major thing is that now they all cost 2 Honor Points.
Espers improved and made even stronger. Please come and tell me what you think about the Espers now. I've seen that players don't use them and I really want to make them useful.
Many changes to the starting packs! Now they should be balanced, every single one of them!
Stealing improved; now it shows the percentages.
Easter Eggs added; currently just 2 but there will be a total of 12 Easter Eggs. Check them all out!
Mystic Storm and Frost Shard recoded.
From this version onwards, a number of items can only be bought once. Choose wisely and try not to lose those items. You cannot buy them again!
Small changes to abilities, but not much. I plan to once again balance them in the coming minor versions. For example, I was thinking to completely remove Bleed, Brittle and Stagger. What do you think?
Fixed hundreds of major and minor bugs.

Fixed Frost Shard load at chapter 3 and 6
Fixed Freezing Field load at chapter 3 and 6

Fixed Mystic Storm save/load

Fixed Lightning Charge and Lightning Element save/load
Fixed invisible strike
Fixed chapter 5 Soul Stealers
Added new abilities: Freezing Field, Frost Shard and Mystic Storm(thanks to Doomlord for making them)
Now riddle question can give up to 5000 gold.
Fixes all over the campaign!

Fixed chapter 8 riddle quest bug.
Fixed chapter 8 Boss.
Fixed chapter 8 Behemoth.
Fixed give up bug.
Fixed difficulty bug at chapter 1.
Fixed Power Hammer, Life Stone, Aero and many other items...
Fixed lightning orb and many other abilities...
Fixed Berserk and many other combat kings...
Added True Zozi.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Fixed Book descriptions.
Added a custom select effect.
Fixed chapter 5 Fradz spell load.
Fixed give up.
Fixed Combat King - Magic Torment.
Life's Stone improved.
Fixed chapter 6 resource load.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Added hints to the campaign.
Prologue improved.
New abilities: Headbutt, Flame Barrier, Power Orbs, lightning elemenental and Lightning charge.
Improvements to almost all abilities. Also thanks to Doomlord for helping me.
Re-worked all ability descriptions and damages.
Now there are totally of 9 Spell Book Spells instead of 12. Also espers are put to the Spell Book.
Remade Starting Packs.
Potions remade.
Lucky Boxes remade.
New system! Books! Now you can read books that tells background story of the game.
Improvements and changes to items such as Legendary murloc head is now removed and instead there's Damanthe's Set and Battlemage Set. This is just tip of the iceberg.
Chapter 2 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 2 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 4 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 5 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss remade.
Changed abilities hotkeys from "Z, X, C, V" to "Q, W, E, R".
Riddle qustions updated.
Some fixes to chapters 8 to make it work properly(like loading from chapter 7).
Smaller and bigger fixes all over the campaign.

Loading times are now significantly faster. All thanks to Shadow Daemon and Tirlititi for their awesome work.

Added little puzzle for chapter 6 related to Elemental Orbs.
Fixed Chapter 7 Maximillian quest.
Fixed Chapter 6 Forgotten Ones quest.

Fixed health and mana regeneration bug.
Removed quick Eat Button.
Added 50 max mana to all heroes permamently.
Fixed "Arnold's Armor Store" shop at chapter 1.

Improved chapter 1 Elite Boss.
Improved chapter 1 Epic Boss.
Fixed sell gold rate.
Fixed exp cap bug.
Disabled vitality system because it was the reason why gold rates started to bug. I'll either change the system or try to fix the system, if I can.
Added few more items such as Dark Amulet and Poison Knife.

Added a new cooldown system. Thanks to various people helping me to do it such as -Kobas- and Kitabatake.
Enemy experience, gold and levels rebalanced.
Fixed item sell rate bug.
Fixed, remade and made new items.
Counter Attack Combat King is now Retaliation made by Doomlord.
Fixed evasion, works finally!
Fixed critical, works finally!
Instant Slash is now Crissor Stab.
Fixed Soul Burn and made it little stronger. I plan to update it even further in the future.
Fixed a lot of other bugs.

Fixed Experience bug.

These items are edited: Animal Set, Sargatanas, Rikhano's Set, Zyl orb, Blade of Death, Holgro, Crown Of Magic, oelivert and some more items
New items added: Jade Set, Wrytt, Improved Animal Set, Three Ways and some more
These items are temporarily not yet remade: Dragon Buster, Holgro, Aero, Silver Set
Made chapter 3 second epic puzzle easier.
Fixed Critical Strike.
Added Zozi to chapter 6.

The campaign is now optimized and should work faster.

Chapter 8 is now playable
Changed the layout of the whole campaign(interface, mouse, etc.)
Changed difficulty settings and now higher difficulties are a bit harder.
Changed unit classifications, right now updated to chapter 8 only.
Regular: Basic enemies
Empowered: Basic enemies / Mini-bosses
Superior: Mini-bosses / Bosses
Mighty: Mini-bosses / Bosses / Elite-bosses / Epic-bosses
Added Ultimate Sets.
Reworked some items like Magma Set and Elexorien.
Vitality system upgraded in various ways and I've some plans to upgrade it even further in the future. One big note is that now max vitality will only increases when an item is in a character's inventory.
Now every fourth ranked synthesis Item will require a Zozi to reduce player from getting too many powerful items at early chapters.
Now each STR gives 20 health instead of 25.
Now each INT gives 10 mana instead of 15.
Chapter 4 Wisps are now easier to catch
Black merchant can only be seen between 24:00 to 6:00 o'clock.
Fixed Instant Slash
Fixed Power Heal
Fixes and small changes all around the campaign...

Added new ability for Phodom: Power Heal.
I made some changes to items(Cripple Triple Axe, Tera Ring...).
Fixed Meditate.
Fixed Instant Slash.
Fixed boss archievements.
I removed Berserk Combat King because I relised it can't be fixed(If you have ideas for high tier physical Combat King enter the competition).
Elite and Epic quests are from now on counted as optional quests also.
Fixed save/load espers.
Rearranged ability positions and hotkeys. Now categories goes like in this order: Single(Z), Aoe(X), Heal(C) and Element(V). Special(S) and Ultimate(D) abilities stay where they were before.
Rebalanced ability damages.
All recipes cost now 50% less.
Fixed item & split system.
Fixed bugs from chapter 5 Elite Boss(over half of his moves were not enabled).
Remade chapter 5 Vampire Lord battle.
Remade chapter 6 Xada second battle.
Removed a lot of useless things around the campaign.
And fixed a lot of minor bugs around the campaign.

Fixed combat king load bug from Fradz and Galeoth

Chapter 4 boss remade
Remade the ending cinematics of chapter 4
Remade chapter 5 beginning
Added new abilities: Defensive Roar, Soul Burn, Spinning Death, Colossal Slam, Instant Slash and Seal of Resurrection
Fixed save/load bug
Fixed some bugs
Fixed some more bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Fixed Combat King Bug
Fixed a lot of other bugs

Fixed shovel bug

Remade Opportunist starting pack for Galeoth
Added Sunrise Item set
Added stealable items to chapter 1
Added stealable items to chapter 4
Fixed Phoenix Strike(no more invulnerable bug)
Fixed save/load combat kings
Fixed save/load alchemist
Remade Chromatic item
Fixed shovel bug
Re-checked Black Merchants
Fixed Heaven's Bless ability
Fixed alchemist description bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Chapter 7 is now opened.
Boss points are now removed from the game. You can still change your Boss points to Honor points by writing this code: "-change".
Remade all item, ability, spell, esper and all other descriptions: they are now shorter and easier to read.
There is only fire, ice, and lightning spells now.
Improved multiboard by a lot, added some new stats to it also.
Added new combat kings and new spells. Combat Kings now only go up to level 5.
Added some more tactical meaning to the battle: some abilities can do or use buffs called Brittle, Stagger, and Bleed. For example some other abilities can use these buffs to deal increased damage.
Now Special abilities will increase by every level instead of every fifth level.
All professionals are now universal.
The Critical Damage bonus starts from 100% instead of 0%. The chance to do a Critical Hit is still 10%.
Once again, more items.
New Spell System: Instead of spell books you can easily use spells from left corner just like potions.
The file size is now bigger because I imported some resources to the campaign. The expected file size in the end will be about 120mb to 140mb. I hope the file size won't be a problem.
New balanced attack and armor types: Sharp, Blunt, Magic, Light, Medium, Heavy, Sturdy and Elemental.
Now some enemies are categorized as Summoned, Undead, Drgon and Monster. Some items and abilities can do extra effects to them.
Now enemies won't do their abilities while stunned.
The campaign is now optimized and protected. All thanks to Shadow Daemon for creating the awesome "campaign optimizator" program".
Fixed some bugs.

New Steal System.
Most of the item descriptions are updated.
Some of the items are remade.
Upgraded Lucky Boxes and put new unique items.
And a lot of bug fixes.

Fixed a starting bug from chapter 3. It should now work properly.
Added proper descriptions to the difficulties.

Removed some test items from chapter 1 beginning.

Chapter 6 is now opened.
Now Item Sets have own unique icons.
Honor Shop Disabled. "Ability Bonus" system will be added later to the campaign that replaces Honor Shop Items.
Remade Esper System.
Remade Summon System.
Remade some of the spell book spells.
Chapter item descriptions to easier to read.
Now there are only two magical balls instead of three. Also now they give solid magic bonus instead of percent.
Removed Phodom's speciality that gives plus one Dig Power every 10th level.
Also changed Professions bonuses.
Some of the spell book spells are remade and balanced such as first Fire Spell.
Added Game Panel where you can for example eat food, move your boxes and cast espers.
And many, many other changes. Once again so many changes I simply cannot remember everything.

Save & load combat kings and spell book spells are fixed.
Restore Panel fixed.
Fixed vitality system.
Six new Galeoth abilities: Chill of the Frost Master, Frozen Storm, Icy Barrage, Inner Light, Mesmerizing Ice Crystal and Piercing Shard.
Combat Kings are remade. All high tier combat kings aren't remade yet.
After every cinematic units you had selected before will be selected for you automatically.
Now quests will give experience like before.
Fixed chapter 5 ending.
Chapter 1 Boss, Chapter 1 Elite Boss, Chapter 3 Boss and Chapter 3 Elite Boss battles are now improved.
Fixed Code Puzzle.
Fixed Kaza Leader Dialog.
Remade Chapter 5 Elite Boss Fight and fixed few problems of it.
Now Main Quest 3 can be completed right after watching The Bridge Cinematic at chapter 5.
Fixed many more minor bugs...

Chapter 5 is now open.
Fradz model is now changed. Thanks to Kitabatake who made it from the beginning to the end.
Galeoth model is now changed. Thanks Fan for starting the model and making most of it and Kitabatake for finishing it.
Whole stats based systems combined to one big, simple and more powerful system. Credits to Kitabatake for helping me creating this new system.
A new system! Boss status system. All thanks for Maker who created this system.
Now Agility Stat will give critical dmg and evasion chance.
Chapter 1 Boss and Chapter 1 Elite Boss are now slightly stronger and they have some new special abilities.
Multiboard is now slighly different.
Fixed a large amount of smaller and bigger bugs.
And many, many more changes...

Added new starting packs.
Fixed(hopefully) loading problems with combat kings and spell book spells at chapter 4.
Fixed saving and loading professions.
Fixed a bug in chapter 4 that didn't load Heaven's Bless ability.
Fixed Synthesis item descriptions and fixed some problems players couldn't create some of them. Also removed the ones who I have not yet remade. Don't worry, all of them will come back at later versions.
Fixed bug that players couldn't create alchemist potions.
Fixed Silver and Thief Set combination.
Edited Restore Panel system. Added restoration potions.
Increased Mini-Bosses hit point regenerations.
Chapter 1 Mini-Bosses are now a little stronger than before.
Added 2 low magic orbs to chapter 1. Now you can create Zwill Blade or Aerial Shoes at chapter 1.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs.

Chapter 4 is now opened.
Credits are now updated.
Illusory Double illusions now will take 500% damage compared to Fradz from 1000% damage.
Dozens of changes in items, for example Miraga's Set can now be found from chapter 1 and Silver Set can now be found from chapter 2.
Fixed Zwill Blade's synthesis, now it should be able to create.
Increased Phodom's base movement speed from 250 to 275.
Spell book spells are cooldown are now changed. Here are the cooldowns from first to fourth 90/180/300/once per chapter.
Dozens of smaller and bigger bug fixes.

Fixed a bug and now Black Market sells the correct item: Third Hand. Now you finally can actually get the Thief Set at chapter 2.
Fixed Anthenex Esper's attack type.
Fixed Bronze Shovel bug and the dig power at multiboard.
Now Lightning Orb's buff should not give any advance to enemies.
Fixed Omega Orb and now it should summon Elemental Golems every 15 to 90 seconds.
Items Zwill Blade and Aerial Shoes are now made stronger

Chapter 3 is now open.
Fixed Combat Kings where they were always rested to level 1 after loading.
Fixed a difficulty settings in chapter 2 as they were too weak for the stronger difficulties. Now enemies are stronger as they should be(ATK: 0%/0%/10%/20%/30% & HP: 0%/0%/15%/45%/75%).
Changed Ground Zero's cooldown from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
Edited Aura Of Fire, now it also do damage per second.
Fixed chapter 2 epic boss' passive spells. Now there's something actually.
Fixed Alchemist bug that didn't allow Phodom to reach further levels.
Fixed Bless Of Lightning attribute bug.
Fixed hotkeys in Command Panel.
Fixed bug that boxes could also learn spells.
Fixed tons of other minor bugs I have forget to add here.

Fixed a major bug that freezes the game when entering to honor or combat shop
FIxed multiboard a little: Now honor points show honor points and boss points shows boss points, before they were mixed up
Correct Treasure Hunter abilities are now shown
Correct Battle Thief abilities are now shown
Fixed Alchemist Potion creating
Fixed problem where enemies didn't have items at all(chapter 2)
Fixed some ability descriptions
Changed chapter 1's puzzle reward
Increased Heaven's Bless' cooldown from 6 seconds to 12 seconds
Fradz's starting items are now sligtly stronger

Fixed a problem where chapter 2 started instead of 1 after prologue

Beta 1.0a to Beta 1.1

Opened chapter 2
Added a puzzle to chapter 1
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Basic hit points from 15,000 to 20,000
Created two new spells for Chapter 1's Epic boss
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Special Spells' damage
Made stronger some of the Mini-Bosses in chapter 1
Changed chapter 1's Boss' wall to different looking
Azureus Set can now be obtained in chapters 1 to 7 instead of 5 to 11

Installed "Game Point" System
Added a new heal ability for Phodom: Heaven's Bless
Fixed Combat King Bug Shop where combat kings are teleported to middle of the map
Elite Boss' "Cave Collapse" event no longer deal damage to Elite Boss and its warriors
Phoenix Strike: Attack damage increased from "(strx1)x12" to "(strx3)x12"
Fixed texts from dig rewards.
Added a new mini-boss: "Habtat Spider Mother"
Added four recipes to chapter 1: Potion Of Strength, Potion Of Agility, Potion Of Intelligence" and "Potion Of
Health".
Added and removed some spells for Epic Boss in chapter 1
Chapter 1's Epic Boss second stage is now a bit easier
Removed Inta-Sell
Remade Great Mana Gem

Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and interludes 1 and 2 are closed for now
Now only Prologue and chapter 1 available to play
The whole game-play is remade
A new system, Professions: Each character will have a primary and secondary profession
A new system, Gold: Now items and abilities can increase the gold amount from enemies
A new system, Experience: Now items and abilities can increase the experience amount from enemies
Total remade of spell books: Less spells, but more tactical, unique and practical. 4 spells for each element.
Doubled the maximum level of characters in each chapter to the maximum of 100 levels
Remade almost all the bosses of the campaign
Espers remade
All items are remade and added about 50 items more
Remade vitality system, now items can increase the maximum vitality

Keywords:
The Chosen Ones, RPG, Single, Campaign, Dragon, Dragons, Aeroblyctos, Aero, Phodom, Fradz, Galeoth
Contents

The Chosen Ones 1.0 (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/11 11:05:00 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 2
i got a problem here... whenever i start the game the character never shows up even in the cinematics... i cant see him, i cant control him, therefore i cant continue nor do anything in the game. please help.

You have to play prologue 1st since you "create" your character there.. try that.. :)

Level 2
Question: I have all items needed for making Aero including recipe in same inventory and it doesn't work, why? Oo

Level 2
i really really love this game . . . . .
but there is a problem, is this campaign is complete i mean can you finish this whole game b'coz after finishing chapter 8 when the riddle is showing the game is stock up and my hero icon is change, phodom is still there but fradz is change to mortred and galeoth become yurnero of DOTA many time i try to retry is still the same is happening . . . . can we really finish this game or this is still not complete yet. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . pls someone tell me there already get to chapter 9 and ten

Level 2
i really really love this game . . . . .
but there is a problem, is this campaign is complete i mean can you finish this whole game b'coz after finishing chapter 8 when the riddle is showing the game is stock up and my hero icon is change, phodom is still there but fradz is change to mortred and galeoth become yurnero of DOTA many time i try to retry is still the same is happening . . . . can we really finish this game or this is still not complete yet. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . pls someone tell me there already get to chapter 9 and ten

Chapter 9 and 10 aren't done yet.. in next version there will be huge game changes and bug fixes, but chapter 8 will still remain the last chapter for now..

Level 2
ohhhh . . . . . i see thank you very much . . . . . . i'm waiting for the next version . . . . . . . . this game is really really the best game and good story . . . . . aero . . . plsssss.... make it quick . . ..............

Level 1
Hi, vey nice campaign you made, so creative :D

The loading time is too long though and I think the problem is you use the "medieval" font in your custom campaign. i remembered the older version did not have this font and it load much faster!

Level 37
Daaaaaaaaaaamnit all boss fights in chapter 7 are hella laggy. I either lose on dying or my game crashes! Can you do anything against that Aero? I really don't know how I'm supposed to beat those bosses like that...

By the way, apparently no esper can actually attack normally.

All bosses? Well I'm about to test chapter 7 anyway so let's see if I have any lags.

Heh, this campaign has been out for 4 years, tons of versions have been released, but still hundreds of people are complaining about bugs and glitches. A nice way to get downloads and comments, that's for sure. :p

Yes well creating and removing systems will of course give more and more bugs. But there are not many versions left and only few things to do anymore. Also, we have to remember I'm here creating a masterpiece.

Hi, vey nice campaign you made, so creative :D

The loading time is too long though and I think the problem is you use the "medieval" font in your custom campaign. i remembered the older version did not have this font and it load much faster!

Yes, another font in the next version. Also in the future loading time will be about 10-20% faster but that's all I can do.

Aaand...

I'm currently searching someone who could help me testing all these new items and abilities I added to the campaign. Testing is suppose to be in a special test map where is no cinematics, etc. You have all your heroes and you can test very easily.

So PM me and I'll give you the test campaign.

If someone wants to have that new version faster, help me to test the campaign.

Level 1
Yes, another font in the next version. Also in the future loading time will be about 10-20% faster but that's all I can do.

Cool, I suggest using the original font of warcraft 3 since other font will make the game loads both the campaign and the font style so the loading time is longer.

Level 1
help

in what chapter could I see or buy
the last piece of Azereus set. I'm on chapter 7 already
and I can't seem to find the last piece there.

Advance Thanks for helping me.:ah:

Level 22
Yes well creating and removing systems will of course give more and more bugs. But there are not many versions left and only few things to do anymore. Also, we have to remember I'm here creating a masterpiece.

Do let others be the judge of that, oh "mighty" map maker... :p
The campaign must've improved a lot since the last version I played (almost two years ago), but I'll probably wait for the final version, just to see the biggest jump possible. My biggest complaints back then were the dialogue and cinematics, so I'll see how that's been improved.

Level 2
in what chapter could I see or buy
the last piece of Azereus set. I'm on chapter 7 already
and I can't seem to find the last piece there.

Advance Thanks for helping me.:ah:

If I remember correctly, from chapter 1 to 7 you get one part of that set per chapter (excluding Galeoth's chapter 3) so at chapter 7 you should buy last piece of that set.

Level 2
Greetings mr. Aeroblyctos, I've played your campaign and found out that is best thing in wc3 ever. Really. I can imagine how difficult it was to make such one. Unfoturnately there are some bugs like (I'm playing 1.7k, please write if some bugs are fixed in newest versions):
1. Elite & Epic bosses don't appear as completed on multiboard since chapter 7 for elite and since chapter 6 for epic. When I defeat Jurxy (6 epic) it shows no quest. I open quest menu, it shows "undiscowered quest - completed".
2. Dragon Slayer Iibrod has no model, he is just a dark spot.
3. I can't craft any synthesis items that require Zozi. Tried Aero, Life Stealer, something else. I have all items + recipe, but it doesn't make synthesis.
4. I'd like to propose you to change a bit the third stage of John (maniac epic boss #5). He looks like an ordinary pit lord but i thought he'd look MUUUUUUUCH more epic if you'd change him into some kind of an ugly abomination. He'd look more scary. And maybe you could give him spells like biting\devouring the character, spewing some vile rotten slime or something like that. Btw, it's just a suggestion, you know better after all.
5. Just wondering about some characters. Only 2 chapters are left to make, but there are a lot of powerful characters are left like Talloon, Yurgimar, Zylcious, Uummut - do we have a chance to fight them or at least see them again (first two).
6. Could you please differentiate the power (magical) of these characters from weakest to strongest - if they're not equal:
1) Talloon
2) Xvareon
3) Yurgimar
4) Zylcious
5) Tharo
6) Uummut
7) Fradz the dragon (thanks to a peasant in Ch7 near the statue.....)
8) Axobada
9) Maybe someone else not shown yet.
And if it is not a big secret, what do their names mean.
You're doing a great job, thanks a lot for the pleasure given for us!
P.S.: Sorry for mistakes, I'm russian.

Level 1
chapter 8 problem (digging power issue)

in the said chapter, does the digging power are
suppose to rank down?

my character "Phodom" digging power in chapter 7
was 20, and upon starting the c.8 the digging power
of the said character just went down to 14,
and i also looked "Phodom" digging skill and 3 skill was lost
thus making "Phodom" digging power went down.

Level 37
Hahahah... I won't tell who's the strongest and who's the weakest. You must make your opinion about that yourself. In chapter 9 and 10 more is told(I mean chapter 9 tells a lot more, like all the actions Fradz has made done so far(for example why Phodom's family was murdered(there's a deeper story in this too))). However, it is mostly believed that Xvareon is the strongest dragon of all. He is at least, the leader of dragon(for now...?).

Of course there are these Zhyons like (Tharo, Zeemnan, Axobada) and Death Knights like (Uummut, Enthan, Ashvatti) who are like "poker cards". Some of them are really strong, some not that strong. Also the dragons like Talloon, Yurgimar and Fradz can be really powerful.

Also you've forgot few names there, but I won't blame you because they're not yet revealed. For example, who's this black hat guy? And who's this blue clothed guy?

Okay I'll reply soon to bugs. This comment just made me happy.

Level 1
hey i got a probelm when i start the game from begining my vitaly is zero and in the right corner is also a zero! its a bug damn

Level 2
"For example, who's this black hat guy? And who's this blue clothed guy?"
Well, I assume the guy in a black hat must be Zylcious. I believe he is the strongest of all the characters, maybe equal with Xvareon. Fradz told Fradz (lol) in Ch8 that Zylcious is another black dragon. Heh, I thought he was a some kind of an evil spirit, or demon, the true main villain. Though, he might still be. What if he's destroying other strong dragons who are standing on his way? Doing it by the hands of our heroes?
Anyway, thanks for a reply, but your answer spawned several other questions. I'll numerate them:
1. Who are Zhyons? At least Tharo and Zeemnan are Dragon Slayers. Or, at least, were. After all, Tharo is a very suspicious guy...He killed Groxts when he was about to tell us something about Oelivert. And he seems to be too powerful even for a fifth ranker.
2. Siluze is not a death knight, am I correct? I guess, he is the same type as Jurxy, a summon of a powerful dragon. They even speak similar words ("That will be my purpose").
3. Was Xada a death knight? He turned into stone when he died in the cinematic. And he is styled like one.
4. Death knights appear to be a sect, servants of Zylcious. Like medieval assasins on ninjas. Uummut might be their leader. Oh, I'm so eager to kick his ass....maybe he'll be epic boss 9? Or I'd like to see his duel with Tharo. However, that's not gonna happen. Alas...
5. Shall we see Yurgimar and Talloon in action. I've been dreaming of fight with Yurgimar since Kar'Gath...He's so nice....If I understand, there are 2 types of dragons - lesser ones like Zarxof or Groxts (like to fight more!) and greater ones like ones mentioned above. Does it depend on their colour?
6. If even Yurgimar was so powerful that "even hundred of dragon slayers are no mathch for him", How can we hope to defeat Xvareon? Something big is about to happen...Tying up the loose ends... A lot of action in two last chapters...
Well, I understand that I'm producing too much text, but I'd like to tell a word or two about some bosses.
1. What about John? Don't you like an idea of changing his ordinary pit lord form (not really scary) to a some kind of deformed abomination? Just to make him UGLY and scary. It would be a great illustration of what monsters may inhabit a seemingly peaceful peasant's mind. By the way, how many people did he kill? The village he lives in is not so huge, but his cave is full of corpses. Perhaps he travelled into neighbour villages? I wonder how did he become that after all...
2. Zarxof is really weak. After Jurxy he looks miserable...I even killed him with Scythe of Annihilation. I'm playing on Hard, he's got only 50,000 hp. 100,000 would be better, and probably some more spells to his arsenal. What about a spell he used to kill the previous lord of Kar'Gath or to torture Galeoth?
3. About Siluze. First of all, he got one-shooted too with the Scythe. And, well, I'm afraid he's much of a tank'n'spank fight. Could you give him the green AOE ability he used against Archeon? Maybe something else too? (By the way, did he kill Archeon?)
4. About Gaomdo (mini-boss, ch8). He is really powerful and difficult, but buggy. Look, once he just disappeared in the middle of the fight, I had to reload the game. Also, the dummy skulls sometimes do not disappear after his spellcast. Also, after the battle ends, Phodom's animations are frozen. When he stops moving, he just stands in one place, time-frozen.
After the battle, spells from the spellbook are all gone except for fire spells. Also, in Ch8, dig power is decreased, all flowers, flasks and alchemist level are zero.
5. I think you already know about the bug with spells changed to combat kings in Ch8? If there is a new version (1.8 ?) where can I download it?
And the last question. Can I save my characters from 1.7k and take them to the new version so that wouldn't have to walk through all the 7 chapters? I cannot finish chapter 8 now, beacuse of combat kings bug.

Last edited:
Level 5
Aero, please fix this Auction Hall before you upload next version, because now i am loading like 15 times, and still cant take needed items...it is really stupid...think about this...how many times i have to load to take em...

Level 37
in the said chapter, does the digging power are
suppose to rank down?

my character "Phodom" digging power in chapter 7
was 20, and upon starting the c.8 the digging power
of the said character just went down to 14,
and i also looked "Phodom" digging skill and 3 skill was lost
thus making "Phodom" digging power went down.
Digging remade totally in the next version.

hey i got a probelm when i start the game from begining my vitaly is zero and in the right corner is also a zero! its a bug damn
Vitality is removed and next version it's totally removed. [/quote]

Well, I assume the guy in a black hat must be Zylcious. I believe he is the strongest of all the characters, maybe equal with Xvareon. Fradz told Fradz (lol) in Ch8 that Zylcious is another black dragon. Heh, I thought he was a some kind of an evil spirit, or demon, the true main villain. Though, he might still be. What if he's destroying other strong dragons who are standing on his way? Doing it by the hands of our heroes?
Hah, maybe. And yes the dragons do fight against each other. Otherwise human would never "won" the war.

1. Who are Zhyons? At least Tharo and Zeemnan are Dragon Slayers. Or, at least, were. After all, Tharo is a very suspicious guy...He killed Groxts when he was about to tell us something about Oelivert. And he seems to be too powerful even for a fifth ranker.
I'll skip this one. You'll eventually find it out. Then you will determine youself are they good or bad. Ok, one thing I can tell: you'll eventually meet Axobada(a Zhyon and Dragon together) and fight against another Zhyon, chapter 10 Elite Boss, and after you can decide to bring or not bring destruction to the world by releasing him. Oh and one more thing, his child is the main character of the coming blog/book I'm writing.

2. Siluze is not a death knight, am I correct? I guess, he is the same type as Jurxy, a summon of a powerful dragon. They even speak similar words ("That will be my purpose").
I'll have to say you're quite right here. There's an interlud between chapter 7 and 8 which is not done. Siluze chases The Chosen Ones, but suddenly Zylcious comes in his way. Siluze of course isn't happy to see it's master and tries to fight him. But it's pretty impossible to fight against your own master.

3. Was Xada a death knight? He turned into stone when he died in the cinematic. And he is styled like one.
No. Xada was just one of many assassin of Zarxof. He isn't that powerful, as Phodom could defeat him alone. Death Knights are more powerful.

4. Death knights appear to be a sect, servants of Zylcious. Like medieval assasins on ninjas. Uummut might be their leader. Oh, I'm so eager to kick his ass....maybe he'll be epic boss 9? Or I'd like to see his duel with Tharo. However, that's not gonna happen. Alas...
You'll fight against three Death Knights in Solo Matches in chapter 9. However, the real battle waits in chapter 10. Where The Chosen Ones plus some dragons 'allied' to you will fight against the Death Knights.

5. Shall we see Yurgimar and Talloon in action. I've been dreaming of fight with Yurgimar since Kar'Gath...He's so nice....If I understand, there are 2 types of dragons - lesser ones like Zarxof or Groxts (like to fight more!) and greater ones like ones mentioned above. Does it depend on their colour?
Yurgimar is chapter 9 Epic Boss. Talloon in other case is seen at chapter 9 and 10 and he's the one who gets the biggest action. However, in what, you'll see. And about Lesser or Greater Dragons, it depends of their wings. Lessers can fly short distances and Greater almost infinitely.

6. If even Yurgimar was so powerful that "even hundred of dragon slayers are no mathch for him", How can we hope to defeat Xvareon? Something big is about to happen...Tying up the loose ends... A lot of action in two last chapters...
Now you'll probably finally start to understand the journey might not end up that happily as people usually seen it. But of course, there will be twists, we still have many dragons yet to show in what side they are.

1. What about John? Don't you like an idea of changing his ordinary pit lord form (not really scary) to a some kind of deformed abomination? Just to make him UGLY and scary. It would be a great illustration of what monsters may inhabit a seemingly peaceful peasant's mind. By the way, how many people did he kill? The village he lives in is not so huge, but his cave is full of corpses. Perhaps he travelled into neighbour villages? I wonder how did he become that after all...
Chapter 5 Epic Boss is remade in the next version. I'm happy with the current models, but you'll see some abominations there too.

2. Zarxof is really weak. After Jurxy he looks miserable...I even killed him with Scythe of Annihilation. I'm playing on Hard, he's got only 50,000 hp. 100,000 would be better, and probably some more spells to his arsenal. What about a spell he used to kill the previous lord of Kar'Gath or to torture Galeoth?
Sometimes it's best separate the gameplay from the story. In the story of course the dragon could kill some cheap summons.

3. About Siluze. First of all, he got one-shooted too with the Scythe. And, well, I'm afraid he's much of a tank'n'spank fight. Could you give him the green AOE ability he used against Archeon? Maybe something else too? (By the way, did he kill Archeon?)
Yes, he killed Archeon. As you saw, even the Chosen Ones couldn't completely kill Siluze.

4. About Gaomdo (mini-boss, ch8). He is really powerful and difficult, but buggy. Look, once he just disappeared in the middle of the fight, I had to reload the game. Also, the dummy skulls sometimes do not disappear after his spellcast. Also, after the battle ends, Phodom's animations are frozen. When he stops moving, he just stands in one place, time-frozen.
After the battle, spells from the spellbook are all gone except for fire spells. Also, in Ch8, dig power is decreased, all flowers, flasks and alchemist level are zero.
I think that bug is fixed in the next version.

5. I think you already know about the bug with spells changed to combat kings in Ch8? If there is a new version (1.8 ?) where can I download it?
And the last question. Can I save my characters from 1.7k and take them to the new version so that wouldn't have to walk through all the 7 chapters? I cannot finish chapter 8 now, beacuse of combat kings bug. [/quote]
1.8 comes after some tests. If you want to help me testing some things PM me. However, the next version won't fix the combat king bug where the combat kings comes over the ability I believe. I screwed something long time ago and don't know have a clue how to fix it. Believe me, I've tried to fix this. The only way to fix this is to start from over.

Aero, please fix this Auction Hall before you upload next version, because now i am loading like 15 times, and still cant take needed items...it is really stupid...think about this...how many times i have to load to take em...
Fixed already.

Level 37
The next version will have a cinematic in chapter 1 telling more actions of Mielipuoli... And that book system tells more, of course... And the interludes that will come soon too. But yes, he's a Death Knight. But as you see... He's crazy(Mielipuoli means in Finnish Mad Man). He couldn't control all the power he was given just goes insane and... Dies. That has happened most of the Death Knights, actually.

That's why Zylcious desperately seeks new Death Knights as some of his warriors fails. Some just cannot take that immense power he gives.

Level 2
Thanks for answers!
You know, Zylcious somehow reminds me of Darth Sidious from Star Wars...I wonder if we'll fight him in the end...

Level 12
Those are most likely just gazillion of noobs who checked the map out for the first time. Believe me, Mr. Aeroblyctos, vitality system was the thing which made this map fun, challenging and realistic above all other FT based rpg maps. It made this map stand out amongst all the other ones. You would remove an entertaining feature by removing it.

Level 1
Nicely made!

Hey Aero

This game is really fun. :) It is definitely worth the time you spent making it and I could tell that you put a lot of thought into the story, characters, battle systems... basically everything.

Some suggestions:
1) I've only played your most recent 1.7 version and the vitality system did nothing. I looked at the posts and you said you disabled vitality, what does vitality do? Is it like energy? If you are going to disable it please disable the vit items too because they just take up inventory spaces and they confuse newcomers to this game... like me.

2) This game is quite overwhelming in the beginning. There are so many skills and it wasn't until I died twice that I realized you could meditate to heal... I just used all my potions and died.. lol. And it wasn't until the second chapter that I realized where to dig. Maybe the beauty of this game is that you can replay it and still find new mysteries but it would be very very helpful if you changed the tool tips into the quest log slot. Then in the 1st chapter you can have a hint that just says look at the quest log for more help or you could just make it pop up at the start of the game.

Example:
Actions Tab
Dig- Find a dark patch on the ground and dig for a treasure. Digging level--> better treasure.. etc.

Alchemy- Making potions by gathering flowers and flasks. Alchemy level= better potions

Meditate- Heal 5% by resting. Gets interrupted when moved or attacked

Stealing-

Items Tab
Item Sets-

Items- Common, Rare, Unique, Legendary, Epic

Forging-

Other than those things I don't have many other complaints. This game is awesome and really fun. I love how there are so many side quest options so keep up the good work. :)

5/5:thumbs_up:

Edit: have to wait 10 days... I'll come back.

Level 2
Excuse me, I not quite understood...is Uummut going to be fought by us? Along with other death knights, just as a mini-boss? Isn't he too powerful for that? Or he'll be fought separately, as Chapter 9 elite boss for example?

Level 2
Mmmmm, that's very interesting...So we are to fight not just Zylcious in his human form, but also Uummut and Zylcious in his dragon form!
By the way....we've got 3 more dragon slayers with us (Iibrod and his team). Will they play their role in the story? And what about Iibrod's model, is it fixed?

Level 37
Well I don't want to spoil so much, but you'll fight against death knights that are in there, zylcious in both human and dragon form. It will the most challenging battle in the campaign with many phases and cinematics! It's gonna be a thriller.

The other chosen ones doesn't play such a big role like the ones you can play in this campaign.

Iibrod model bugs?

Level 2
Yeah, It really bugs. In both cinematic Ch7 and in Ch8 he looks like a dark spot. When he speaks, no face is shown. By the way, here are more bugs in Ch8. Hopefully, most of them are already fixed, but just in case you've missed some of them: when Ch 8 starts, all the spellbook spells fall to level 1. All the improvements are gone. E.g., frost armature shields only 1 person, however I improved it to shield all the heroes... Also, when Phodom fights Gaomdo, only fire spels are accessible. But, after the battle, lightning and ice spells do not return. Also, Phodom's model becomes locked, he can act, but animations of his model are broken, he becomes like a static doll.
Yes, one more thing here. Is "The Healer" in Ch8 a mini-boss or an elite boss? In the quest menu it's shown as an optional mission, but the music during the fight is like of an elite boss. Btw still have no idea how to kill him. When I get him to zero hp he turns into infernal again, constantly heals to full and kills any character in 1-3 seconds. But, I guess, I just have too weak items...

Last edited:
Level 2
I ve played this campaign 2 years ago. Is has been that great that i played it twice. I suppose there is no need to add any advices, in fact it would be senseless, cause this was 2 years ago. As a wc3 campaign lover it is hard to find the No1 of all campaign,
but, i suppose, this campaign could really be the best campaign i have ever played!

5/5

everythink is just awesome
and dont stop workin on that baby ;)

Level 2
Hi, I've found another couple of bugs in Ch8. I crafted Tera Ring, but it doesn't work. I can click it, but the spell is not castable.
Next is about the quest about crystal golems, troll shaman gives it to you. First of all, it is marked as "completed" from the beginning of the chapter. When I actually take it, another same task appears in the task menu. And, by the way, I cannot complete it. The golems just keep respawning. There is nothing usable or clickable it the cave, so I have no idea what could I do.

Last edited:
Level 2
Also, Gaomdo fight is HEAVILY bugged. For example. His rotating skulls spin, shoot, I evade them, suddenly after 3-4 seconds an animation appears on me, I get damaged, then it hits me again and I die!!!!! Sometimes damage goes from nowhere, just stunning and killing me as if i was hurt by his skulls. I just HATE him for having to reload the mission every time from the beginning because of the combat king bug. And by the way, where can I find a shaman in Ch8? I desperately need lifes!

Level 2
Also, Gaomdo fight is HEAVILY bugged. For example. His rotating skulls spin, shoot, I evade them, suddenly after 3-4 seconds an animation appears on me, I get damaged, then it hits me again and I die!!!!! Sometimes damage goes from nowhere, just stunning and killing me as if i was hurt by his skulls. I just HATE him for having to reload the mission every time from the beginning because of the combat king bug. And by the way, where can I find a shaman in Ch8? I desperately need lifes!

Geezer, the shaman is located around the troll village (north-east), you must pay attention if you want to find him, he and the troll have same model.

Level 37
Okay I added those bugs down. Yes Gaomdo bugs strangely, mostly because of the game speed... That is strange and I decided that you're no longer able to change the game speed to prevent bugs like this.

I'm right now doing final touches to the campaign and the next version is now very close. I'll still give few people to test the campaign so that the next version will have less bugs as possible!

EDIT: One thing I wanted to ask from you guys. Did you get any experience by completing quests at chapter 8?

Level 5
Okay I added those bugs down. Yes Gaomdo bugs strangely, mostly because of the game speed... That is strange and I decided that you're no longer able to change the game speed to prevent bugs like this.

I'm right now doing final touches to the campaign and the next version is now very close. I'll still give few people to test the campaign so that the next version will have less bugs as possible!

EDIT: One thing I wanted to ask from you guys. Did you get any experience by completing quests at chapter 8?

I think so

Level 3
I took a look at the last 2 pages and no comments were done about this bug, so I'll post it here:
I'm playing version 1.7 and theres a bug with Phodon. I've gone up to chapter 6 right now, on Chapter 4 (Phodon goes to the swamp) I was playing and suddenly, during the boss fight, Phodon fell from 1800 hp to 500, then to 250, then to 50. I was running from the boss, thought it was some kind of special attack. Then it rose back to 550. I was using Avatar to rise my hp whenever I could, still running to avoid dying.
Those HPs I said happened just after avatar was off. I had to re-start the chapter (wasn't saving at the time). Then I finished the chapter and passed on to chapter 5.
On the next chapter, I did the whole chapter normally, up to the boss fight. I had normal hp during boss fight, but after I killed the boss, my hp went down to 400. I tried finishing the chapter, even though the data from last chapter is carried over to the next chapter I took my risks, hoping it would reset my hp.
On the next chapter Phodon was dead since the beggining, he didn't even appear on cinematic. I waited for him to revive, but he didn't revive. It wasn't a lives problem, I had 2 lives.
So I loaded my Chapter 4 data, before the boss fight and before the bug, and decided to explore a little bit more. A while after I explored the map, Phodon's hp got bugged again, down to 450.
I tried setting it right by dropping an item which boosts hp by 500 and I died. When Phodon came back to live he had no mana/life regen and his hp was invisible. I put him to meditate, got some mana and tried healing him, to no use. So I load the game again and here I am.
Gonna play more, try not to bug the game, but I decided to let my experience here. I think the bug might have to do with Avatar, but that's just a guess. I haven't observed if the bug only happens after Avatar being cast or not... I'll try to observe it as I play.
By the way, this bug only happened to Phodon so far.

One more thing: On chapter 1 riddle questions, it asks who kidnapped Zell, Zell wasn't kidnapped, Mark (or something like that) was.

So far I loved it! Loved the story, the songs, the fact that the songs change accordingly to what region you are in, loved the characters, terrain, everything! The song which I like the most is the settings one, that one really touches my soul :)
Loved the digging, the riddles, the quests, the feeding system, the puzzles, the ability to set the starting character's bonus sets and abilities... My rating for this campaign is 9001/10. Keep on making great campaigns :)

Time to go back to Chapter 4 and try to not bug Phodon :p

[hidden="My findings about the bug (always worth re-checking, I might add something new):]

[Edit]
I checked and I'm almost sure the bug happens because of the Avatar magic triggers. And the total HP doesn't go down from 2 000 to 500 only, it goes down in bits, from 2 000 to 1 900, to 1 850, to 1 700. It's not a regular basis, from what I see, but it still keeps going down... I'm not sure if it's everytime the magic is used that it happens, but it happens only when the magic is used.

[Edit 2]
After a closer look at it, I discovered Avatar does NOT cause bugs, the magic "Power Heal" does! My Power Heal level is 2. It boosts my HP in 250 the formula is 250xlvl and takes out the formula, which means it takes out 500 of my life. Everytime I use the magic, I get an -250 permanent total hp. I have yet to test it with other Power Heal levels.
After I discovered this, I have used Avatar a couple times without Power Heal and no total HP change was detected.

[Edit 3]
Tested Power Heal level 1, it is safe, boosts max HP for 250, reduces for 250. Problably Power Heal level 3 will boost 250 and reduce 750, giving a -500 boost. This is yet to be tested.

[Edit 4]
Power Heal level 4 does as I said. It boosts HP by 250 and reduces by 750, giving and overall boost of -500 to HP. I'm sure level 4 and on will follow the pattern. Each level will decrease HP by 250 more (following the formula 250xlvl).

The fix is pretty easy. Aero forgot to boost HP by 250xlvl. That's all that needs change.[/hidden]

Last edited:
Level 37
I have a feeling too it might be Avatar and if that is the case this bug is fixed in the next version.

Riddle questions are remade in the next version.

EDIT: Oh yea, Power Heal. That bug is also fixed in the next version.

The next version is now very very very very very close. Actually I could release it any day I want but I want it to be perfect! Also I'm still searching for someone to test the campaign. I lost both of my testers to somewhere so I'm looking for at least one more tester to test chapter 1 and the test map.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi Mr. Aero, i have played your campaign, and i think it is the best Warcraft campaign ever made. I have some questions for you:
1. How can i find Chapter 8 Epic Boss?
2. How can i complete the Crystal Golem quest?

Level 1
Hey Aero,

I finished chapter 8 and I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Although it is still buggy it was very fun and you are a very talented map maker. Good job and I can't wait to play chapter 9 & 10 when it comes out. I've also visited your website tcocampaign.com and I am admire how you can be so active on your website, on hive workshop while still having time to update your map. Anyone who likes to play single player rpg games should play this. Thank you for creating such a enjoyable map, you are awesome.

5/5 you certainly deserve it.

Level 37
I wonder why I should be the one to tell how to do that and that. I have a campaign to finish not to tell how to do things... Go ask from here: http://www.tcocampaign.com/index.php?board=11.0

It's not funny if the creator tells all the secrets of the campaign. :[

Probably today the next version.

Thanks for the kind words, SuperKid. I'm using my time effectively(plus I have vacation)!