• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] The Cataclysm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Good to see you back. It would be a waste, however, if you forced yourself to do what you do not want to do though.

If you're actually going back to this because you only find it a waste to abandon but isn't actually committed to it I just suggest you to make something from scratch again cuz I'm pretty sure that you'll just abandon it again at some point.

But if you're up to it and is once again inspired then I'll start to follow this again.

Thanks and I came back here because I want to continue this somehow. I'm not forced here but we will see if my motivation would bring me back on track. If not, then I will give this closure but if this turned out good, I'm finishing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.