• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survivors Of The Cataclysm Needs You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I don't know if this is da spot, but here it is anyway.

Survivors of the Cataclysm (SotC) is a new campaign project we have been working on for a while. It’s an Orc campaign set in Draenor after Beyond the Dark Portal. The campaign will feature customized races, cool new spells and new skins/icons made my me.

At the end of the third war, Ner’zhul opened multiple portals to other dimensions. However, the portals energies were to much for Draenor to handle. When he left, he left Draenor dying, ripped apart by the portals cataclysmic powers.

You follow the blademaster Bonethirst. He wakes up after the Cataclysm in the dead world. He soon finds other orcs, and together they struggle to survive. But they have plenty of enemies, and their lust for battle seems to be fading.
Just when they are at their darkest hour, the pit lord Magtheridon comes along. He promises life and power to the Orcs.

But Magtheridon is not sure if the Orcs are worth his effort. They betrayed the legion by aiding Ner'zhul and his cause. He offers them a last chance to prove their loyalty and strength.

But there are many dangers standing in the way of the the Orcs redemption.

The Draenei, who hid beneath the surface and who the Orcs thought were exctinct are drawn out by the cataclysm. Their hate for the Orcs and what they have done to the world has grown endless, and they do not intend to share what is left of the world with them.

The Undead also want to claim Draenor. Those who didn't survive the Cataclysm have been raised by Teron Gorefiend and his Death Knights, who holds Draenor in a tight grip.

The campaign will consist of 9 maps and 3-4 interludes, feature costumized races and new spells, new skins/icons and perhaps even a model or two.

What we need are:
-Terrainers (preferably those who have worked on the Outland tile before)

-Triggerers

-AI makers (who should be able to make AI for custom races, like the Draenei)

-Spell creators (I have most of the spell ideas ready, but I need someone to trigger them for me)

The current team:
Story/Dialogue/Cinematics: Varulf
Skins/Icons: Juice_F

Spells: Worldwatcher (we asked him to join but we haven’t gotten a responce yet, if he wants in then he’s in)

Are you interested? Then join the SotC team today![/quote]

Level 5
I hope that you will use voice for dialogs in this campaign so... you will maybe need a voice actor. If you need one, then I'm free to you!

Level 3
Red Lord said:
I hope that you will use voice for dialogs in this campaign so... you will maybe need a voice actor. If you need one, then I'm free to you!
maybe we'll get voice actors, but if so then we won't need them in a loong time. First things first, we need to get a team together and actually make the campaign. However, when the time comes, we'll think of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.