• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LoaP The Cataclysmic Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello.

Here's the unprotected map of my LoaP The Cataclysmic Change. Feel free to edit it and do what-ever you want with it, becourse I'm too bored to continue with it. :p

LoaP really hasn't been an interesting map in my mind, but I just saw the original map as a good start, so I decided to make it better with the owner.

Anyway, add credits if you like.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• LoaP Cataclysm V3.w3x
    7.6 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Level 4
Whoah, thanks alot! That means so much for me. :D
Yeah, and the tune is Spyro Dawn of the Dragon; Malefor Battle.
It's still kinda big map, but I'll try to improve it since now I got some time. And those Blood Fiends are there just to make it look more dangerous. :p

Level 4
Well, I have to agree with you. I don't want to insult any Hive members or admins, but they should count in the conditions, such as if it's a first map that the current player is made.
I just wanted to get even somesort of feedbacks that could tell me if I have any creativity or something like it. And also wanted to make the original map, Life in a Dark Realm, better becourse it had such a sad terrain.

I'm glad that you support me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.