• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Bladetitan Council - Calling all request-takers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
-Full Image:
knight-artorias-large.jpg

Just Artorias' Face and part of the Body
-Request's Theme
Darkness Themed Avatar
-Aditional things:
Yes. I want some sort of borders to it imitating Dark Souls' Corruption from the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.
-Color Scheme
Dark Gray/Black/Purple with Shades of Additional Cold Colors

Level 27
Hey folks! Sorry, I wanted to have nightmare's sig done yesterday, but as frequently happens I had a rather hectic friday night (Bladetitan Pro-Tip: Dragonson never gets shit done on fridays).
So, I'm finishing it today.

Why am I not here as the Resident douche-bag? xD

Well, why aren't you? :p

Can I request my signature now ?
I'd like something like the Ceri barlow's signature with a blood elf and a mana wyrm with thes color : blue, green, dark violet and windrunner29 writed in teal
thx in advance :)

Well, yes technically there is a free spot since I've done Wolffman's request, but Edge technically did post before you. However, once I've fulfilled nightmare's request there'll be another free spot, so stay tuned!

(also, I won't accept your request unless you properly fill out the form. Just sayin')

Link

You guys free now? :)

Yus, I guess technically we are! Consider your request semi-accepted, and know that it'll be properly accepted once I've given it a proper look.

-Full Image:

-Request's Theme
Darkness Themed Avatar
-Aditional things:
Yes. I want some sort of borders to it imitating Dark Souls' Corruption from the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.
-Color Scheme

Sorry man but I think we're all full for now, but stay tuned for when a spot opens up.

Level 13
So this signature is like you put your name? With letterings into it,some designs and cool pictures? I wonder if I'm allowed to have one and what is it for anyway? I liked the drawings and stuff here anyway.

Level 27
Is my sig finished now?

Well, I've got a finished version of it if that's what you're asking! As of right now, it looks like this:

SigNightmareFinished_zps9614b96e.png

As always, if there's anything you don't like about it or you want changed then let me know. If there's nothing of the sort, then consider it complete.
Personally I'm not completely happy with the text, but it might take a while to make it look good and keep it legible at the same time.

So this signature is like you put your name? With letterings into it,some designs and cool pictures? I wonder if I'm allowed to have one and what is it for anyway? I liked the drawings and stuff here anyway.

I'm not really sure what you're asking, but if there's a free spot on the waiting list you're free to make a request.

Level 13
Well then can you make a signature for me just put the name IGE on it with some old wood color the rest is up to you. Well you do this when theres already a free spot for me.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Well then can you make a signature for me just put the name IGE on it with some old wood color the rest is up to you. Well you do this when theres already a free spot for me.

I am pretty sure you need to use the template in order for him to do the request.

Besides, if you don't even know what you want to request, I doubt you really want it.

For some reason the attachment makes itself littler. :<

Here is a bigger version, if you want.

230106-albums7812-picture92343.png

-Full Image:

-Request's Theme
Darkness Themed Avatar
-Aditional things:
-Color Scheme
I'll take this, but I'm not sure what 'Corruption' is. (Never played DS) (or any game really)

E2: Just realized it's an av but I'm kinda useless if I don't take them too

Last edited:
Level 27
Derp. I am sorry for being such a fail. >.<

Really? I think that looks pretty boss, honestly. Personally Id've made the inner stuff use the same style as the outer stuff, but apart from that it looks like some sort of ancient rune (which, when coming from me, means that its good).

I'll update your waiting list with BlackRanger's request.

I am pretty sure you need to use the template in order for him to do the request.

Besides, if you don't even know what you want to request, I doubt you really want it.

You have no idea how happy I am that I didn't have to be the one saying that.

Again.

This time.

Signature Request :D

> Sion Theme, cuz this is my favorite hero
League-of-Legends-Sion-Rework-GBTV.jpg

> Red, Black and Grey accent ^_^

Sorry pal, our waiting lists are completely filled up right now.

Level 12
For some reason the attachment makes itself littler. :<

Here is a bigger version, if you want.

230106-albums7812-picture92343.png

I'll take this, but I'm not sure what 'Corruption' is. (Never played DS) (or any game really)

E2: Just realized it's an av but I'm kinda useless if I don't take them too

So you're taking it?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Yes. What is a corruption themed border?

Good question. Corruption is kinda vague, but if I were to guess it would be that the border would be falling apart and obviously be dark colored. Either purple or black.

But to be honest it depends on the situation.

edit: with falling apart I meant more like dripping fragments, I think sha of anger and priest shadow form describes what I imagine he wants. (@WoW)

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
Nice thread :D

Can you make my Avatar GIF?, and all sides are black? :) , like the one you made Wolffman :)
WolfOnTwoe_zps9380b99a.png

Level 27
Status update; I've been working on Hayate's request but I'm not making much progress. Going to try my hand at Edge45's later today, as it'll probably be a lot easier for me to do.

Can I request now ?
Yes, yes you can. I've got a free spot on my waiting list and you made a post back on page 3, so I guess it's only fair.
Just make sure you use the form posted on the first page so that we have the information we need.

Nice thread :D

Can you make my Avatar GIF?, and all sides are black? :) , like the one you made Wolffman :)
WolfOnTwoe_zps9380b99a.png

Sorry man, we're all filled up again. Stay tuned and make a request when we've got soem free spots.

Oh and, I don't know about mythic but I perfectly can't do any kind of animation. If you want an animated avatar you'll have to look elsewhere I'm afraid.

Can i request a signature?

Again; sorry. We're all filled up. :/

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
Dragonson said:
Sorry man, we're all filled up again. Stay tuned and make a request when we've got soem free spots.
Ohhh, ok, and I will :D

Dragonson said:
Oh and, I don't know about mythic but I perfectly can't do any kind of animation. If you want an animated avatar you'll have to look elsewhere I'm afraid.
I dont want animated avatar, I just want a Glowing Avatar and Black Sides :D

Level 18
Yes, yes you can. I've got a free spot on my waiting list and you made a post back on page 3, so I guess it's only fair.
Just make sure you use the form posted on the first page so that we have the information we need.

I'd like something like the Ceri barlow's signature with a blood elf and a mana wyrm with thes color : blue, green, dark violet and windrunner29 writed in teal
thx in advance :)

Just forget the green and the dark violet. please replace them with white and yellow. thanks in advance :)

Level 27
Ohhh, ok, and I will :D

I dont want animated avatar, I just want a Glowing Avatar and Black Sides :D

That's still unfortunately outside my abilities, man. Sorry.

Just forget the green and the dark violet. please replace them with white and yellow. thanks in advance :)

Eh... Well, I guess technically this is most of the information that I need, but it'd be REALLY nice if you folks would tidy it up a bit. I need to know though; do you want to use it on the hive?
The Ceri Barlow sig is way too big to be used on THW, and was made for another site. If you want to use it on THW it has to be considerably smaller.

EDIT:
Alright, this is the sketch I've got for Edge's request so far;

SigAvatarEdge45Sketch_zps5aaf6d6e.png

Skulls are fun to draw.

Level 18
Eh... Well, I guess technically this is most of the information that I need, but it'd be REALLY nice if you folks would tidy it up a bit. I need to know though; do you want to use it on the hive?
The Ceri Barlow sig is way too big to be used on THW, and was made for another site. If you want to use it on THW it has to be considerably smaller.

Oh sorry dragonson, I don't understood what you said.
So here is my request :

- Full Image Size of Request: It's for the hive
- Request's Theme: Hight elves/blood elves
- Any Special Images You Want In The Request: this : http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=...ur=556&page=1&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=0CCgQrQMwAg (without the red and orange in the background)
- Desired Color Scheme Of Request : blue, teal, white, yellow.

For my campaign : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/rise-fallen-259916/

Thanks in advance :)

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
and then Yrk's (I know just a little about GIFs).

Okay, whack me for being unfair but it was easy:

230106-albums7812-picture92495.gif
Yeah yeah, its about GIFs :ogre_hurrhurr:. So, nice and fast xD

Thank you :D

Another Request:
I want a signature, a demon-like signature (Desame color with my avatar), has my name, has space for tabs (like yours, Mythic, but smaller than yours)

That's all. (I think)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.