• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition 14 Voting

Which texture is your favorite?

• Dentothor's Submission?

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • INF3RNO's Submission?

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Xezko's Submission?

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Just_Spectating's Submission

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Dionesiist's Submission?

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • 67chrome's Submission?

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 38
I don't see why the next contest should be held off until judging, with a month to go before all the skins get submitted in a contest it shouldn't case a conflict of interest, besides with the time frame for a contest and voting it would give judges roughly two months (more than sixty days!) to come up with the results for this contest :)

Level 34
I don't see why the next contest should be held off until judging, with a month to go before all the skins get submitted in a contest it shouldn't case a conflict of interest, besides with the time frame for a contest and voting it would give judges roughly two months (more than sixty days!) to come up with the results for this contest :)
I don't follow you, but I don't see why we need to host the same contests back to back all the time.

Level 18
With the lack of people wanting to be judges...(hm...WTF)
I declare this done, and we will go by the polls
Congrat's chrome on 1st, Just_Spectating on 2nd and Xezko on 3rd!
Anyone who did not win the place they wanted...always the next one!
Again thank you everyone who participated to make this thing happen!
And props again...to Dio for his model

Level 34
Outright ban I say. The whole idea was to have a nice wrap to work with.'

Note: The rep has been given out, but I cannot make or give out icons, sorry. You'll have to get Ghan.

Level 14
Xezko said:
And what "lame" means?! D:
It means it's stupid. It defeats the purpose of reward icons if everyone and their brother (3/6 entries in a contest) receive a visible on-post award icon for a contest. Really, being the 3rd best of 6 entries isn't that special, it doesn't even deserve an award icon. Be glad you get the thing in your profile and some rep at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
Right, thanks for the entries guys. Make sure you get a judge next time END. Or do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.