• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #5 - Poll

Which skin is your pick?

• Elenai's Gargoyle

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Nirvana's Pumpkin Lich

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Technomancer's Demon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thisruoy's Pumpkin Munchkin

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Inf3rno's Ogre

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Ice's Headless Horseman

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Mechmap's Villager Skeleton Costume

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Voted for the lich as well. Elenai's didn't have a model reference like everyone else that I could find(having to put the texture in myself[which involves saving it onto a flash drive then loading it up on my laptop] just to see it in action = not cool), the ogre was cool but the contrast was too stark, and the horseman was equally cool but there wasn't *enough* contrast. The demon was a nifty idea and I like the trick-or-treating pumpkin...but he looks like a candy cane to me. XD The pumpkin munchkin was interesting, but overall not well-executed, and the skeleton...well, it speaks for itself. =P

I don't get why there should be judges anyway... public vote is a lot easier, faster, and does the job just fine.

The last competition had public vote, ballots, judge votes and other polls... it's ridiculous to have 4 different judging stages for a single competition.
Judges are ridiculous anyway, since it's only one opinion, and frankly, public votes are much more important.

So please drop the other voting stages and keep it to a public poll, all right?

I don't get why there should be judges anyway... public vote is a lot easier, faster, and does the job just fine.

The last competition had public vote, ballots, judge votes and other polls... it's ridiculous to have 4 different judging stages for a single competition.
Judges are ridiculous anyway, since it's only one opinion, and frankly, public votes are much more important.

So please drop the other voting stages and keep it to a public poll, all right?

Judges are good because it stops people from bribing others to gain votes in a poll. I agree though, the ballots are just stupid.

Looks like nirvana's gonna win. 'Twas a good competition.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

It'll stay open for another day or two for people to give their congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.