• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Test Your Creativity Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Heres some ideas,As You Asked Passive,Active And Summoning

Dark Rejuvenation(Usually 2nd Skill(Passive))
-Gives The Hero XX% Chance to kill a unit and summon a Darkling
-Darklings Ability
Everytime A Darkling Kills A Unit It Will Have 100% Chance To Randomly
Heal(2% Of Maximum Health) 2 Units Within 1000AoE
Shadow Image(Usually Last Skill(Summoning))
-The Hero Creates 2 Illusion That Deals 95% Damage & Takes 105% Damage
That Lasts for XX Seconds
Spiritual Intake(Usually Last Skill(Active))
-The Hero Casts This spell within 2500AoE Theres 50% Chance That Every Unit
Will Have -XX Armor,The Other 50% Chance Is Everybody will Be Silenced And Takes XX Damage Per Second.(Lasts 10 Seconds)(This Ability TakeS Effect to your Allies & your opponent.Does Not Affect Neutrals)

I Hope You Like My Ideas!!

Last edited:
Level 9
Heres some ideas,As You Asked Passive,Active And Summoning

Dark Rejuvenation(Usually 2nd Skill(Passive))
-Gives The Hero XX% Chance to kill a unit and summon a Darkling
-Darklings Ability
Everytime A Darkling Kills A Unit It Will Have 100% Chance To Randomly
Heal(2% Of Maximum Health) 2 Units Within 1000AoE
Shadow Image(Usually Last Skill(Summoning))
-The Hero Creates 2 Illusion That Deals 95% Damage & Takes 105% Damage
That Lasts for XX Seconds
Spiritual Intake(Usually Last Skill(Active))
-The Hero Casts This spell within 2500AoE Theres 50% Chance That Every Unit
Will Have -XX Armor,The Other 50% Chance Is Everybody will Be Silenced And Takes XX Damage Per Second.(Lasts 10 Seconds)(This Ability TakeS Effect to your Allies & your opponent.Does Not Affect Neutrals)

I Hope You Like My Ideas!!

Very nice ideas man, +rep for you ;) and i messaged you back

Level 14
Dun duun dunn.

Call of the Void
Summons a black hole in the target area, sucking everything in 900 AoE around it. When units get in the middle of the hole, they will be damaged by 100 per 3 seconds. The hole lasts 9 seconds. When the hole dies, a Voidwalker will spawn, having the health of the black hole's damage dealt. The Voidwalker will die after 40 seconds.

Void Strength
Gives the Black Hole new powers, making it able to knockback everything when dying. Deals 50 more damage every level.

Minion of Darkness
Launches a shadowy bolt into the target, dealing 50 damage. When the target unit dies, it will explode dealing 200 damage in 300 AoE. Then, a shadowy minion will spawn. It has 500 health, 200 mana and 20 damage and has Dark Bolt, Breath of Void etc.

Ultimate: Shadowsphere
Summons a large sphere in the target area, turning the terrain to Abyss. Units in Abyss get damaged by 50 every second. The sphere has 150 movement speed.

Level 9
Regrets..

I shall try to help..

Unspoken Regrets
This word of power must be focused on an enemy that has killed another being recently. When the chant of 15 seconds is complete, the last five units that the target killed will resurrect around the target and only attack that one enemy. The ressurected creatures are invulnerable, and can drain mana with their attacks, thus weakening their slayer for others to kill. They also have an AoE drain of mana+life that affects any enemies that have recently killed. The Resurrected have a lifespan of 35 seconds.

LEVEL 1. The Resurrected deal only 1/3 of their former attacks, and are only invulnerable for 10 seconds. They do not have full health and have no mana or regeneration. They do not have a drain, AoE or otherwise.

LEVEL 2. They deal half damage, and are invulnerable for 20 seconds. They have full health, regeneration, but start with no mana. They have a weak drain on their target.

LEVEL 3. They deal 2x (or full) damage, are invulnerable for their entire lifespan, and have double their maximum health and start with 1/2 of their maximum mana. They have a strong drain on their target and a mediocre AoE drain on all nearby enemies, of a range of 200.

Level 11
well heres one of my hero XD
Haru Laszh-Demonic Angel
icons_1246_btn.jpg

Click me for link(Get The BTN)
Model:Maiev Shadowsong,65 in blue red and green

1st Skill
icons_5788_atc.jpg

Click me for link(Get The BTN)
Demonic Power
-The Demonic Angel Charges Up His Weapon with dark power from heaven & hell
To Deal Bonus Damage
Lvl 1-Manacost-8,Cooldown-2,20 Bonus Damage
Lvl 2-Manacost-8,Cooldown-2,30 Bonus Damage
Lvl 3-Manacost-8,Cooldown-0,40 Bonus Damage
Lvl 4-Manacost-8,Cooldown-0,50 Bonus Damage
(Its a melee searing arrow ;D)
2nd Skill
Dark Speed
icons_3210_pas.jpg

Click me for link(Get The Pas)
The demonic angel has the speed of darkness to be more skillful on his fights,he has chances to dodge enemy attacks and deal critical damage
Lvl 1-5% Evasion,15% to deal 1.25x damage
Lvl 2-10% Evasion,15% to deal 1.5x damage
Lvl 3-15% Evasion,15% to deal 1.75x damage
Lvl 4-20% Evasion,15% to deal 2x damage
(Its Evasion or critical strike)
3rd Skill
Death Stare
icons_4602_pas.jpg

Click Me For Link(Get The Pas)
The demonic angel has advantages on speed when his fighting against anyone,everybody around him are being slowed by both AS & MS
Level 1-400 AoE,-2.5% AS,-5% MS
Level 2-500 AoE,-5% AS,-10% MS
Level 3-600 AoE,-7.5% AS,-15% MS
Level 4-700 AoE,-10% AS,-20% MS
(Its Slow Aura [tornado])
Ultimate
icons_3205_btn.jpg

Click Me For Link(Get The BTN)
The demonic angel hides in the shadows to sneak enemy units,with bonus MS and backstab damage
Level 1-Manacost-160,Cooldown-90 Second,20 second duration,10% Bonus MS,225 Backstab Damage
Level 2-Manacost-210,Cooldown-75 Second,35 second duration,15% Bonus MS,375 Backstab Damage
Level 3-Manacost-260,Cooldown-60 Second,50 second duration,20% Bonus MS,525 Backstab Damage
(Its Windwalk)
This heroes on my map XD

Level 9
Love the hero idea, i will create a simalar version prolly but i will change the first spell so that it is based in percentages instead of amaounts, and ill change the hero icon so that it will fit the model i give it :D

Level 7
Well since i posted one in the other one....

Horrific Ends
Active - Places a buff on the target, which reduces their health overtime by an interval of X (x being a very small value) for Y amount of time (y being a very large value, say 3 minutes). When the target dies his corpse will explode, infecting every unit within Z range with the same buff, and also doing minimal damage in an AOE.

Status
Not open for further replies.