• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Hero/Skill Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I'm remaking "Hero Warz Dark"
Mainly cause I didn't finish it, in the first place.

Hero Warz Dark (Hive Project Thread)

Heroes: 30/36

Strength Heroes
* Berserker (Complete)
* Crypt King (Complete)
Agility Heroes

Intelligence Heroes
* Mage (Complete)
* Demon Summoner (Complete)
* Priest 4/5

Strength Heroes
* Death Knight (Complete)
* Barbarian 0/5
Agility Heroes
* Shadow Assassin (Complete)
* Fire Lord (Complete)
Intelligence Heroes
* Holy Summoner (Complete)
* Dark Mender 0/5
* Astral Spirit 0/5
* Soul Mage (Complete)

(The ?/5 is just showing the number of skills for that hero)

I'm in need of 17 more heroes and 5 skills for each
Skills are setup like this
Lv.1 (10 lvls - skips 2)
Lv.10 (5 lvls - skips 5)
Lv.30 (2 lvls - skips 20)

Default Stats
.5 Mana Regen (Unless you come up with a unique mana system)
500 Health
250 Mana
2.0 Attack Speed
10 Base Damage
1 Dice
6 Sides
250 Run Speed
0 Defence
100-120 Range (Melee) (Random pick)
400-600 Range (Range) (Depends on Stats)

Stats + Stat Growth
All three stats must equal 30 but higher than 1 unless its for a damn good reason
Stat growth must equal to be 3.0 for all 3 stats

Final Balancing (10 Points total)
+10 Run Speed / 1 Point
+1 Defence / 1 Point
+0.05 Attack Speed / 1 Point
+1 Base Damage / 1 Point
+1 Dice / 1 Point
+1 Dice Side / 1 Point

Can reduce stuff to give more points to put in other places Max Attack Speed is 1.5

Last edited:
Level 13
The names are just their class, though it is the first time anyone has ever complained about the class names.
But ya sure if people want to know the skills to think of better class names just ask.

Last edited:
Level 15
Protecter
His name should be "Protector" :

Hand of Justice
When Protector hit's a target he has a 5/10/15/20% to be healed for 50/100/150/200 hp, also the wave bounces to nearby friendly units... (chance and heal stats can be changed)....

Divine Strength
Protector has a 5/10/15/20% chance when damaged to get 2 strength for 20 seconds. (you can change chance, strength and time)

Taunt Dummy
Protector casts a spell to a ground from 400/600/800/1000 range, at casted point Protector creates a dummy that taunts casts taunt and pulls every enemy in 350 range from it... (you can change range)

Hope you like it :p

Level 4
Fire lord:

-Fire ball: The Fire Lord summons a ball of fire and tosses it to the target. Deals X damange (your choice). It also deals additional X damange over X seconds.

-Fire elementals: The Fire Lord summons X (number) fire elementals to fight for him.

-Burning (name of weapon): The Fire lord empowers his weapon with magic fire, increasing the damange dealt by X in every single attack but consuming X mana (just like searing arrows)

-Blazing Phoenix: The Fire Lord summons a great Phoenix and throws it to his target. Deals a massive amount of damange on impact and then explodes

Level 13
Protecter
His name should be "Protector"
Sorry about that small typo

All the Protector ideas are great though have to be edited to fit 10 levels

For the Fire Lord I don't know which of
-Fire elementals
-Blazing Phoenix
Those I would put as the level 10 skill yet, but I'll figure it out

I'll be making a thread for this map once done here.

Level 4
Another skill I forgot for the fire lord is Fire Breath (just like pandaren's). I am so happy you chose my ideas!

Oh and BTW I think the blazing Phoenix is way more powerful and impressive than a bunch of fire elementals. Just my opinion, it's your map after all

Some axe thrower ideas:

-Power Toss: The axe thrower tosses one of his axes with a great strenght, dealing X (moderate) damange and stunning the enemy for X seconds.

Enrage: The axe thrower enrages, increasing his move speed and attack speed for a short lenght of thime.

Legendary Toss: The axe thrower tosses his weapon with a legendary strenght. The axe is thown towards, and everything on its path suffers a massive amount of damange:

Cleaving axe: The axe thrower throws a special axe to his/her/its target, breaking his armor and dealing direct damange + damange over time. (you can modify acid bomb, it is just the same with a single target

Level 13
Fire Lord is a short-mid range Str character
1. Fire Ball
1. Fire Minions (2 Minions)
1. Breath of Flames
5. Burning Lotrafen (spear from WoW)
10. Blazing Phoenix

Level 4
Some Cript King ideas (supposing it is an undead or a skeleton or something like that)

1: Remove mana system for him. Set his INT to 0, mana to 200, mana regen to -0.2 and Call his mana something like "soul power"

-Soul Rip: The cript lord rips the soul of the unfortunate target. It deals X damange and the cript king gains as much soul power as damange dealt (can change rates if you want. Please note it should be lvl 1, or the cript king won't be able to use any skill)

-Reanimate: The cript king reanimates from corpses/summons from the underground X skeletons/zombies or whatever in exchange of a medium amount of soul power (25-50) per summon. Summons are slow but with a good HP and last until killed. They should include a skill to transfer HP to their king to make it gain mana.

-Soul Transfer: The cript king transfers a lot of soul power to recover a reduced amount of health (200 soul for 100 health, for example)

-Sons of the Cript: The Cript king curses an enemy hero for 150-200 soul power. If the target hero dies in a period of 1-2 minutes. A Cript Son/Prince/Lord (whatever) is spawn. It lasts permanently. It should be really powerful, with the ability to reanimate zombies just like the king, and something else you think (cursing creeps for greater zombies or something like DoTs)

Level 13
when Crypt King and Fire Lord die they spawn 2 minor little units
So "Soul Rip" is for gaining Soul Power and its other skills use Soul Power?
Soul Rip is good
Reanimate (Trigger skill)
Make X units which is based on amount of Soul Power
Soul Transfer is good
Soul Transfer will be triggered Mana/Soul Power when Soul Transfer is used
so
Unit Mana / 2 = Health Gain

Sons of the Crypt: 200 Soul Power
As for it's effect I'll see if I can pull it off cause IDK Jass

Level 4
My idea was to create a hero with an alternative mana system with one skill to get mana and then powerful skills that need a high amount of mana from a decreasing pool.

It's up to you to set cooldowns to 0 so if the player summons a lot of zombies for later use can be almost invincible.

I'll think on something for the death knight if you agree

And don't forget to give me some credit for the ideas =D

(a great way to do so is by calling one of the heroes Anpoca. I'll be really happy if you do so)

Level 13
If you check the thread in Map Dev your name is there under credits > Ideas
and ya sure come up with what you want for the DK, i'm just going to put you as a part of the team.

(Than come up with a Hero skills and Mana system for it and I'll make it)
Just put in two new heroes.

Last edited:
Level 4
I need your "concept" of the DK. A 5-skills WoW DK version or something different?

My idea was a debuff character, with curses, or a "general" for his team with auras. Any other ideas or concepts, and I'll make something that surely will fit your high-quality brand-new map

Level 13
well its the counter part for the paladin (auras and that)
So ya curses and auras would work for the DK just atleast put some thought into 1 damage skill

Counter Parts
Holy Summoner <> Demon Summoner
Crypt King <> Fire Lord
Healer <> Priest (same but different name maybe a few differences)
Paladin <> Death Knight
Mage <> Blood Sage
Axe Thrower <> Ranger
Hunter <> Berserker
Protector <> Heavy Knight

Paladin is a shell right now as well but it has a skill called True Aura which gives 3 different Auras

Level 4
Some berserker ideas:

Rage. I am not a triggerer or a Jass master, so you are on your own programming it. My idea was to make a rage system wich regenerates mana every time damange is dealt or suffered some rage is added to the pool, and when not fighting, losing it at extreme rates.

Unstoppable: The berzerker becomes virtually invulnerable, gaining 1000 armor, spell invulnerability, 2.000 HP and a lot of attack (you can change amounts). It consumes all the rage and lasts more or less depending on the amount of rage.

Berzerker status: Once the rage meter is full, the berzerker starts to use rage in the berzerker status. It boosts attack and movement speed during 20 seconds (consumes 5 rage per second)

Mighty Blow: Consumes all the rage increasing the damange in 2% per rage point (assuming the rage cap is 100)

shocking blow: Deals 1 damange point per rage point (increased by level) and stuns 1 second per 2 rage.

Level 4
Ok then the DK will have one aura, one debuff skill, one DoT, one direct damange skill and something else (your choice).

I am too tired working on my own modification of a classical FFA map with custom heroes so I can't think on anything else right now. I'll prepare your DK after dinner (21:00 GMT +1 more or less)

Level 13
The Rage system is in, I may have to edit it a bit to make it more fair
its currently
Damage taken by attacked unit / 4 = Rage Gained
It is probaly going to end up Mana of attacking unit + 5
I wont be able to test all of this stuff out cause this is my aunt's computer and ya....

Delete your third post and edit your second one.

Level 4
Ok, sorry for the multiple posting. I'll edit it as soon as I get a computer (I am using my iPod and editing stuff sucks with it)

As the mana amount (death power sounds good to me) is sooooooo reduced, My idea is to work with Cooldown, not with mana at all. These are my ideas. Set the cooldown you prefer. Remember another option is to make then instant cooldown skills and let the DK have a short burst of damange before running out of mana.

Curse of the Damned: The DK calls the spirits of he damned to torment his victim. The victim cannot become invisible while being cursed or a stat reduction, or a slowdown or making them more vulnerable to damange.

Hand of death: The DK touches the unfortunate victim with his reaping hand, vanquishing his soul. Deals direct dmg on melée range.

Aura of Doom: Increases damange in a set ratio

Dark Shadow: A shadow is sent to destroy the unfortunate target. Deals DoT. If the target dies while being affected, A minion will spawn(Dark arrow more or less)

Doom Circle: A small circle of doom is created in the desired location. All the living beings who dare entering it, will suffer lots of damange. Please note the cript King, the DK and his minions and all the undead heroes are not affected by it.

That's what I can think today. I'll se what else can I do for you tomorrow.

Hope this is useful, see ya!

Level 13
So 0 Mana Cost but all skills share the same cooldown that works.

Global cooldown works so thats one thing out of the way for the Death Knight.

Aura of Doom: IDk what to do with this skill yet
Curse of the Damned: -Armor skills lasts 10 seconds reduce by I would say based on the level -1 armor per level for a max of -10 armor

I'll edit this when i can get back on the computer.

Last edited:
Level 13
by the way what do you think about this idea
Its going to be a pain in the rear though cause of the amount of time it is going to take to do.
But have each hero have 3 sets of skills so like a
Death Knight:
Curses
Auras
War (bash, crit and that)

Protector: (May change this to a warrior)
Defence Auras (Regens and Def + maybe a taunt skill and that)
Offence Auras (If I change it to a warrior class instead)
Warmonger (Warrior Class)

so on and so forth problem would be coming up with 15 skills for each character.

Need a 5th skill for Death Knight.

Last edited:
Level 3
What about :
Druid <> Demon Lord (for the summoners)
Holy Priest <> Dark Mender
Barbarian <> Berserker

not sure About this but

Knight/Warrior - Avender/Dark Avender :)

Last edited:
Level 13
Well before I even get into the 3 sub-classes for the classes I want to release a playable 2v2 version first.
Dark Mender will be the new Priest class though (its a acolyte model)

Level 15
Priest
Holy Darkness
Aoe magic (200-350) Every enemy inside gets buff that damages it for 7 seconds. Every friend inside gets buff that heal it for 7 second.
Holy Attack
Every priests hit has x% chance to heal every unit inside of 800 area of his position for 1x of priests intelligence.
Group Heal
Heals friends withing of 500 range... :p

Will give more, going off now :p !

Level 13
let me finish up Holy Summoner
than I'll start taking ideas again cause I only have 2 heroes fully set (will need a few tweaks but that is it)
Working on version 0.3 right now
Version 1.0 will be setup for 5v5
Heroes I would like to finish for 1.0 are

1. Dark Summoner (Done) (top)
2. Berserker (need 1 more skill than need to make them and put them on it) (top)
3. Crypt King (1 more skill) (top)
4. Mage (idk how much i have to do) (top)
5. Protector (2 more skills) (top)

6. Death Knight (Done) (bottom)
7. Holy Summoner (just need to finish the skills and that) (bottom)
8. Fire Lord (need to make the skills) (bottom)
9. Paladin (needs work) (bottom)
10. Blood Sage (1 more skill) (Bottom)

Level 4
Global Cooldown is not a good idea because a lvl 1 skill is not as powerful as the doom circle or so. Lvl cooldown is a better idea. I'll explain:

A lvl 1 skill activates cooldown on lvl 1 skills
A lvl 5 skill activates CD on levels 1-5
A lvl 10 skill...

And so on, or just activating the cooldown, but with a faster reload on lower skills

Level 9
Vanquisher:
Raised from the depths of the void, the vanquisher has gained an intense hatred for all other races. He is only willing to fight amongst others if they share his goals in destroying his enemies.

Hardened Physic: Passive
Years of time spent in the void has hardened his body to impossibly difficult surroundings. The physical limits in the void are much greater than that of (wc3 world) and his strength is much higher than a normal warriors. Increases his strength and max hp by (what ever is reasonable)

Blind Rush:
Tapping into his energy reserves he can erupt into an impossibly fast sprint, allowing him to overtake his enemy before they realize what happened.
(Warps the Vanquisher to a near by enemy causing a shock to his enemy stunning them. (The stun should be relatively short.)

Crushing Force:
The Vanquisher strikes the ground causing the earth to shatter into fragments, damaging all near by enemies as well as slowing their movement slightly.

Rift: Ultimate
Even though the Vanquisher hates the void he still understands it's usefulness. The Vanquisher has the ability to open a small rift in the air to the void. To small to completely consume someone, the rift will pull any enemy near by towards it, absorbing parts of their soul. The enemy is left greatly slowed near the rifts spawn point and also silenced. (May need to find a good balance between the after slow effect and the time the silence lasts.)

Vanguard:
Considered the most talented leader among all of the humans. A vanguard is only named after proving his worth on the battlefield amongst his people.

Eagle Eye:
Always at the head of the attack, the Vanguard has developed a keen eye for danger. His sight distance is much higher than most and he can even focus hard enough to see things that are masters of hiding in the darkness.(A passive ability that will allow him to see greater distances than others but when activated it allows him to see units that are invisible? Not sure how this could work)

War Horn:
A tool both for rallying allies and striking fear in enemies. When blown near by allies will gain a bonus to their attack damage and speed while enemies will by slowed for a split second, then they will suffer from a lack of accuracy.

Charge!:
Rallying his soldiers, the Vanguard rides forward, harder than any, his lance held low, and strikes with the force of twenty horsemen. This knocks the unit hit with the attack back and stuns them where they land for a split second.(Again balance the knock-back and stun)

War Banner: Ultimate
The raising of a banner has, for ages, been the sure way to push an army forward with new vigor. The Vanguard raises the armies banner and enhances the health, speed, and all three attributes(strgh, intel, agil). The soldiers around him begin to fight with little care for their own life, only for their people's well being. This is a map wide ability that effects all friendly units and heroes. (Maybe this could be a passive ability? Probably not though ^^)

Rogue:
A warrior of ranged skill and other more discreet tactics.

Acidic Spray:
Using a concoction of different peppers and chemicals, the rogue creates a weapon that when sprayed in the enemies eyes, blinds them and stuns them for a period of time. Stun is a short period of time but a loss of speed and strength stays longer.

Precision Shot:
Though not always fighting with a bow, the rogue is well trained in archery. With a single arrow the rogue can aim for any part of the body.(Maybe has a 50/50 chance that this shot will stun, a shot to the leg, or do a lot of damage, shot to the chest or head ^^)

Robbed Blind:
A Rogue has to get by some how. If not killing for riches they will gladly resort to thievery. This can either be used on a normal unit or a hero resulting in different payouts of gold.

Flash Bomb: Ultimate
The rogue uses a small bomb, thrown into the enemies position. The bomb creates a large explosion that does result in damage to the near by enemies but it also greatly slows all enemies as it contains the acidic material used in his spray.

Other ideas I have are Bard, Shadow Warrior(like a ninja or assassin without such a generic name), or marksman. I could give rough layouts of them if you'd like otherwise that's all I've got for now.

[EDIT]
I think I may have done this wrong ^^. Anyhow you can just mix and match abilities for the heroes however you want if you only wanted 3. My bad ^^

Level 4
by the way what do you think about this idea
Its going to be a pain in the rear though cause of the amount of time it is going to take to do.
But have each hero have 3 sets of skills so like a
Death Knight:
Curses
Auras
War (bash, crit and that)

Protector: (May change this to a warrior)
Defence Auras (Regens and Def + maybe a taunt skill and that)
Offence Auras (If I change it to a warrior class instead)
Warmonger (Warrior Class)

so on and so forth problem would be coming up with 15 skills for each character.

Need a 5th skill for Death Knight.

Sorry about my sudden disappear from Hive Workshop. I had to do an advert for Art and I am currently making an oral exposition for English, I'll go to brainstorming once I finish all that damn High School useless assignments.

About the 3 sets of skills, it is, as you said, a pain in the rear. Leave it for 2.0 or create it once ALL the bugs have been exterminated from your map.

About the Death Knight skill, I've got 3 ideas:

-Touch of Blight: Heals a friendly undead unit (including himself and the crypt king and also minions and zombies) for a set amount of health.

-Unsummon: Unsummons a friendly undead unit (heroes not included) and absorbs all its life force (BTW life force sounds GREAT for the Crypt King)

-Blood Pact: Deals a reduced amount of damange to the Death King, the most nearby enemy unit and the most nearby allied unit (heroes included) and reduces the cooldown of all the skills of the Death Knight in (1 second per level, maybe?). The Blood Pact cooldown is not activated when another skill is used, and the use of Blood Pact does not activate other skills' cooldown, but it has got its own CD.

·Another idea for Blood Pact is, instead of reducing all the cooldowns, to instantly reload them (like hunter's readiness) but with its own loooong cooldown. If you don't like blood bact (sounds horrible for a skill doing this), some other names are

·Song of the Undead
·Spirit Chain
·Ritual of Souls
·Soul Sacrifice

Hope it helped:thumbs_up:

OH and BTW, if you put my name on the Fire Lord or the Crypt King, I'll surely be thankful.

Level 13
btw I added a 5th skill to the berserker
its crit strike and its level changes depending on the amount of rage the hero has

As for the Death Knight its complete now
just finishing up the berserker than going to get a clan member to host for me to test the skills and that than i'll make the Fire Lord and Crypt King for version "New Beta 0.4"

The "new" part will be dropped once the the map is playable
and It'll become
Beta X.#.#
X being whatever version "new beta" ended at

Level 13
shocking blow: Deals 1 damange point per rage point (increased by level) and stuns 1 second per 2 rage.

I can increase the damage of that by .2 till its at x2 per rage giving a total of 200 damage but its just the shell for the skill right now.
stun will have to last 2 seconds per skill lvl though for now

Level 4
I don't know about wich hero work on now, I've got a free evening, please tell me my next mission

Level 13
just need someone to host so it can be tested to what currently in it.
I play US East
username greasontim
I'm in channel Hero Warz Dark or clan MnM

Level 4
I play Northrend (Europe) so I think I can't play the very 1st match with you. I'll check the current version of the map twice or 3 times a week, and once it has got some more heroes, I'll host a match on Northrend.

About the special heroes for random pick, you could make the Dark Lord and the Master/Mistress of Light.

I'm quitting brainstorming for today, I'll show you the chosen ideas tomorrow, because today I am too tired:vw_sleep:

See ya!

Level 5
Skills for Mage:

Nature's Venge
Passive skill.
Calling upon the earth to aid him, the Mage has a chance to entangle those who attack him, causing them to be unable to move and be damaged over time.

Celestial enforcement
Active
For a few seconds, the Mage enters a godly state, allowing him to be virtually invulnerable and able to use skills without using mana.

Dual wave
Active
The Mage unleashes two beams of magic. One beam bounces among his allies, replenishing their health and mana (affects self before bouncing randomly (has a AoE)). The other seeks out near by enemies (also AoE restricted) and damages them before bouncing to another (basically chain lightning and healing wave).

Life blast
Active
With black magic, the Mage drains some life-force from nearby enemies and corrupts it. Then focusing it on a single target, doing double the amount of life-force drained (health does not get transferred to Mage).

Mastery
Passive
The Mage masters his spells, allowing them to do more damage, costless
Mana and have a lower cooldown (make Nature's Venge to have a higher chance of working.

Level 5
3 skills to suggest for blood sage:

Bloodlust
Passive
The blood sage's need to kill has corrupted his soul. When an enemy hero wanders too close to him, his impulses take over and he gains added movement speed and attack speed. However his inprimitive self may not be able to control this power and will chase the nearest enemy hero until either one of them dies.

Decay
Active
Using some of his life force, the blood sage launches a missile of flesh towards an enemy. This slows them down and damages them over time as the rotting flesh decays their body.

Lethal weapon
Active
In exchange for mana, the blood sage heightens his attack damage.
Burns mana over time like immolation.

Level 13
Decay was in the orginal as a tower/mass unit killing and I'm gonna keep it that way.
It also has Deadly Swarm (Locust Swarm)

31. Vanquisher
32. Vanguard

Just need four more classes to make it 36 in total.
I'll put them all in the first post later.

Hoping to have stats for all 36 heroes done by monday so any help would be helpful

Last edited:
Level 13
somehow after moving things around it only comes to 30 heroes but that will be good for now guys
Just need skills for the heroes, I'll change the Hero/Team List in a second

I have like 1.3 MB till the map is at 4 MB and I still have triggers, skills and Items to go.

FEAR SYSTEM (MANA SYSTEM)
Lich is going to be using a system I'm calling Fear
The Lich gets +1 to max mana every 10 kills (ITS KILLS), gains 1 mana every kill but has a slower mana regen.
Also all its skills are going to be custom made n mana costs
Mana costs are a base amount +10% of max mana and damage increase by 2% of max mana
So if the base cost is 20 and its Max Mana is 100 than the skill cost is 30

As for damage base damage we'll say is 10 for the skill level if Max Mana is 100 than it increases by 2 to total 12 damage.
Down side to how I'm setting it up is that its Health Regen starts at 0.10 n its Str growth sucks so its health regen wont increase much making it one of the harder heroes to play as.

Last edited:
Level 4
Sorry for my sudden disappear; Xmas, you know.

I'd suggest the Mage to be an arcane one. These are my ideas

-Arcane Missiles: The mage starts to summon and fire mana missiles to his target. It is a channeling skill, wich deals damange over time while channeling

-Mana Shock: The Mage summons a huge amount of mana and launches it to his unfortunate hero target, destroying his magical balance. This skill is supposed to waste lots of mana to make a huge mana burn with silence

-Mana prison: The mage summons a mana prison to prevent his target from casting spells. This skill should summon a barrier of static units (8 or 12) in a circle around the target, blocking it. Those static units should have ethereal armor (so they can only be attacked by spells) and a flare skill just like faerie dragons with low damange per mana (8-12 flares can vanquish a mage with a 100 mana skill)

-Mana Explosion: The mage explodes all the mana on the desired target, dealing 1 damange per mana point burnt.

Level 4
The vanquisher could be a tank and tank hunter (at the same time) and the vanguard a tank + mage hunter

Level 13
Once 5 heroes are complete on both sides the game is coming out of beta.
Well and can upgrade to a different unit of course.
Also going to be making a hero that can repair the towers, barracks, and castle. Maybe will be able to build another 4 barracks and more towers idk yet.

Fully Completed Heroes
This isn't complete yet I'll add more in a bit

Stats
*Agl 8 + 1
*Int 1 + 0
*Str 21 + 2

Skills
*Crit Strike
*Shocking Blow
*Cleave
*Rend
*Unstoppable

Stats
*Agl 7 +1
*Int 1 +0
*Str 22 +2

Skills
*Soul Rip
*Soul Transfer
*Undieing Armor
*Reanimate
*Sons of The Crypt

Stats
*Agl 10 +0.9
*Int 1 +0
*Str 19 +2.1

Skills
*Curse of the Damned
*Aura of Doom
*Dark Shadow
*Doom Circle
*Death Strike

Stats
*Agl 8 +0.8
*Int 18 +1.7
*Str 4 +0.5

Skills
*Fire Demon
*Water Demon
*Undead
*Magic
*Demon

Stats
*Agl 7 + 0.8
*Int 18 + 1.7
*Str 4 + 0.5

Skills
*Medic
*Maiden
*Holy Shield
*Angel
*Valkyrie

Stats
*Agl 6 +.06
*Int 22 +1.8
*Str 2 +0.6

Skills
*Fireball
*Whirlpool
*Brilliance Aura
*Frozen Fire
*True Mirror

Has some things done to them

Stats
*Agl 3 +0.3
*Int 7 +0.9
*Str 20 +1.8

Skills
* Crushing Wave (may be made into a lvl 30 skill)

Stats
*Agl 10 +1.3
*Int 10 +0.7
*Str 10 +1

Skills
*Burning Sea

Last edited:
Level 13
Needed a custom skill as his lvl 30 n a friend made it.
I can't custom make skills.....
I'll be editing the Project Thread in a bit cause I'm going to going into Beta v0.5 hopefuly by the end of the weekend.
I'm currently putting in the shops for all the items seeing how I'll be looking at around 330-350 Items

Level 13
Crypt Lord is fully done
Map got corrupted so I had to export than import everything Map is remade, bases look better.
Going to look through here for ideas for unfinished heroes and put them in the txt for the game and start on a hero for the bottom team cause its like 6 heroes in Blood Brotherhood and only 4 in Nether Guardians

Level 4
Sorry for being late. This is the hero I would like to see. I don't mind being in the brotherhood or in the nether guardians.

Name: Anpoca

Hero Type: Intelligence
Class name: Astral Spirit
Attack: Ranged, 2s, mid damange
Mana: Outstanding starting amount, 0.1 mana regen

This hero is supposed to be a hero fit for my gameplay, with a good damange and a healing skill. The model it fits better is a completely white "wisp" with a 25-30% of transparency in a x2 or x2.5 scale.

Those are the 3 basic skills:

-Light Beam: A powerful beam of concentrated pure light. Deals a good damange (100, as an example of lvl 1) with a reduced cooldown (10s) but consuming lots of mana (100)

-Healing Song: The spirit summons an ancient, melodious and powerful song. This song will heal the friendly target a set amount of HP per second as a healing over time. Should have a cooldown equal as the effect x2, and should last "long" (5-10s) with a high mana cost. It takes 3 seconds to cast.

-dimensional jump: The spirit jumps to any location of the map. Takes 1 second to cast and disappears for 10s. after those 10s, the spirit will land in the desired location, being unable to attack, move or cast skills for 1s. Should have 1 min. CD and a high mana cost

This is the lvl 10 skill:

-Spiritual disruption: The spirit creates a disruption at the target hero. The hero will suffer a lot of damange and become stunned for some seconds. An invisible and indestructible flare ward (a ward with mana flare) will be spawn. If the disrupted hero casts anything, it will suffer additional 10% of the mana used as damange.

And now, the high-level and ultimate skill:

-Unstoppable: The spirit becomes enraged and starts to accumulate energy and matter around him. The spirit will start to lose HP (50HP per second). Once he dies, an explosion will affect all the targets in a big range (1000) burning some mana (50-100). Then, the spirit will appear as a Material Form (the captain from the humans). The material form will have 20 HP and invulnerability to everything (including spells). The form will lose 1 HP per second, dealing a great damange per attack at high speed. When it dies, the respawn counter for the spirit will start to run.

I write it here cuz it is too long to fit in the user board

Last edited:
Level 13
-dimensional jump: The spirit jumps to any location of the map. Takes 1 second to cast and disappears for 10s. after those 10s, the spirit will land in the desired location, being unable to attack, move or cast skills for 1s. Should have 1 min. CD and a high mana cost

That skill I'll skip any other ideas for a lvl 1 skill?

how about stats and Growth
Totaling 30 Stat Points
Totaling 3.0 for Stat Growth

main starting Mana is .5
and 2 sec attack base is the default I've picked as well

I'll be posting up all the default stuff in the first post in a minute
As well as all the final balancing info

BTW anpoca have you checked out the site yet?

Also guys the current Hero(Types) are this......
Hopeing to have atleast 4 of each Stat on both teams so No more INT for Nether Guardians for now

Code:
STR
  Crypt King
  Berserker
AGI
  Shadow
  Soul Archer
INT
  Mage
  Demon Summoner
  Priest

Code: