• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #8 - Steampunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Well WILL, he's kinda right. Make one that is better if you're gonna say it sucks so hard >.<

Famous, IMO, you had an really awsome idea, and that submarine is W-I-N, so is the buildings, but the terrain overall just looks unfinished.
BUT, no wai you can say it's an bad terrain. No. No. And no. It's still pretty damn nice, just not 100% executed.

Level 18
i agree. Can we actually have a FINALIZED entry on who got First Second and Third please ????

and Pker, your terrain is good, just not good compared to the other entries, thats all. And if we put our sweat and blood in it, me and WIll could probably create a good steampunk terrain too.

Its now too late to add a public poll, peoples biasses will definetly overcome the polls. However it wouldn't hurt. If this contest was done like the last 6 or 7 contests (with PUBLIC polls ) then maybe we wouldn't be having this chaos and confusion over whos terrain is better. everyone has different biases, ad prejudices and opinions. I think leaving the judging to 2 people is just too unfair. Leave it to the FTW capitolistic/democratic wayy of voting.

create a poll

Level 15
That really wouldn't be fair to the winners. Get all their hopes up and then tell them that they might not win after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.