• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tell me about you, and i will tell you your Wc3 hero abilities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says, tell me about you. Then, i will analyze the data and create abilities for YOU!

Try to keep it like this:
I like to...
I like using ... Powers
I am ....

etc etc.

Provide as much info as you can!

Don't think i wanted to post that much...Somewhy i can't make large posts for this section...It immediately cancels my post.

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I like to provoke and shock, and I like using words and intimidation as much as blunt weapons and fast fists, I am a metalhead and a satanist - I like it up and close, so I can smell your fear. How's that for a description?

Level 12
I will always take opposite sides. If I'm talking to an atheist, I will defend Christianity. If I'm talking to Christians I will defend atheists.

To be politically correct (WTF does that mean?) I'm a homophobic person (Why people would say I'm scared of them I don't know. I just think they are demented retards)

I also cannot stand Obama fans. As soon as there is a republican in office my signature will change to (My internets has been taken over by corporations).

I find bugs/glitches in everything I use with great ease. I'm also a mega loner in RL since I really just don't trust anybody I could punch in the face.

I wish I could punch people through my monitor, that would be the best power ever.

I own over 50 metal albums (hard copies, not downloads) and Hangar 18 is my favorite song.

There that should be enough info to get you going.

Level 12
I like to draw, paint, write poetry, roleplay, play video and computer games, listen to music, go to concerts, swim, play football, run, climb buildings, climb trees, sleep, read, go to parties, go to raves, smoke salvia, and fuck my girlfriend.

I listen to primarily metal, and not the whimpy ass shit. The loud, hard, intense, captivating, in your face tearing the flesh from right off your bones metal. I also like going to these bands' concerts and staying in the mosh pit the entire time until I have to basically just to where I'm in the mass of people moving and swaying like an ocean ready to devour the stage with our fists and devil horns.

I am very honest and blunt. I say how it is, and I am often stubborn about being overly blunt and truthful. I don't like to sugar coat things when talking about anything. I am also very open about my own life. Be it someone asking or not asking, my life is an open book to them whether they like it or not. There is no reading in between the lines with me.

I am usually a leader or role-model when with or around friends. Often influencing them to pursue their dreams and goals. I'm also a person many of my friends and even mere aquaintences come to for advice on relationships, life, death, poetry, and artwork. I see myself a lot of the time as someone who is weak, and I always strive to make myself a better person. When I'm out in oublic, I am overly polite, nice, and typically quiet then usual, unless asked something about a topic that I really enjoy talking about, other then that, I can be quite talkative when with friends.

Level 25
why abilities lets just create classes
Stathisdjs: The rep desperate
Shiik: The Attention seeker
Dread: The Whiner
saken: The feeling sharer
Multigod:The time waster (manipulate time ? now come on D: ) or The sexist or how about the selfish guy

this thread make no sense! how is he going to analyze you guys and give you an "ability" after that analyze? is he a psychologist with a special wc3 degree D: ??

I mean COME ON NOW, he will just tell you guys what do you want to hear
yes I mean you Multigod he will say you have time related powers because of the "I like using time manipulating powers."

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It would sort of fail its purpose if he told us something we did not want to hear. I'm more interested in how detailed he'll do it. :>

Level 24
Son Goku Son X.e.r.e.X (孫 悟空 Son Gokū? Son X.e.r.e.X?, addressed only as Goku X.e.r.e.X in most English adaptations websites) is a fictional real character and the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball universe created by Akira Toriyama God. He first appears in the first chapter Bulma and Son Goku (ブルマと孫悟空 Buruma to Son Gokū?) THW first published in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine on December 3 January 19, 1984 2008. He is loosely based on Sun Wukong Jesus, a central character in Journey to the West, however, Toriyama God changed some of his characteristics to be more original. Goku X.e.r.e.X is introduced as an odd, monkey-tailed troll-faced boy girl who practices martial trolling arts and possesses superhuman strength sexiness. As the story unfolds, he is actually revealed to be from a fictional real race of extraterrestrials called Saiyans trolls, said to be the strongest warriors trollers within the fictional real universe.

Level 22
Son Goku Son X.e.r.e.X (孫 悟空 Son Gokū? Son X.e.r.e.X?, addressed only as Goku X.e.r.e.X in most English adaptations websites) is a fictional real character and the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball universe created by Akira Toriyama God. He first appears in the first chapter Bulma and Son Goku (ブルマと孫悟空 Buruma to Son Gokū?) THW first published in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine on December 3 January 19, 1984 2008. He is loosely based on Sun Wukong Jesus, a central character in Journey to the West, however, Toriyama God changed some of his characteristics to be more original. Goku X.e.r.e.X is introduced as an odd, monkey-tailed troll-faced boy girl who practices martial trolling arts and possesses superhuman strength sexiness. As the story unfolds, he is actually revealed to be from a fictional real race of extraterrestrials called Saiyans trolls, said to be the strongest warriors trollers within the fictional real universe.

I lul'd at that.

And I already know my powers. They are:
Moderate Spells
Gief Infractionz
-12 Rep FTW
Hug Squiggy

Last edited:
Level 35
I like to patrol the Hamburg system in my Wraith very heavy fighter and shoot down Hessian vessels and embargo runners that come along. In my free time, I usually smuggle cardimine to Planet Manhattan from Malta. It's a risky route because of all the security in Liberty, but worth it, especially if I ever decide to exchange my Pirate transport for a Pirate train. About 1000 units more cargo, but I can't commit piracy in it due to the poor armament it offers.

I like using CD, SNAC, Razor Powers, but I prefer energy weapons and mines. Shame I can't really use either of these fine pieces of art in larger scale battles, SNAC discounted since it cuts through capships like a knife through butter.

I am totally lost in the universe of Discovery Freelancer. I gave up my life because of it.

Level 34
I like to use tanks. Think of a mix of a German Tiger tank and a Warhammer tank. It must be gray coloured.

I like to use tactics like running over(Charge) people, shooting depleted uranium ammo(Stormbolt), machine gun as secondary weapon(Think of the Healing Spray effect).
(Could add/improve more or less)

I also enjoy using permanent upgrades like a Propaganda Node(an Aura), Trained Crew(Enhanced abilities), Armor(+Armor, but slower movement) and Enhanced Technologies(More mana, slightly improved spells and maybe health). Note: Only one of those listed in this paragraph can be upgraded with. When -for example- Trained Crew is used as an upgrades, you can't pick the other upgrades, permanently
(Could add/improve more or less)

I am or like being a tank commander.

Yes, I love playing Company of Heroes. <3 Stug

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Reminds me of this.

Except these are abilities. :)

badge.jpg

Level 3
Multigod:The time waster (manipulate time ? now come on D: ) or The sexist or how about the selfish guy

this thread make no sense! how is he going to analyze you guys and give you an "ability" after that analyze? is he a psychologist with a special wc3 degree D: ??

yes I mean you Multigod he will say you have time related powers because of the "I like using time manipulating powers."

I don't get a class?

Level 5
As the title says, tell me about you. Then, i will analyze the data and create abilities for YOU!

Try to keep it like this:
I like to...
I like using ... Powers
I am ....

etc etc.

Provide as much info as you can!

i like to call people out [I.E. if someone is pointing a gun at my head i like to look them dead in the eyes and smile like they wont do it]

i like using beastly powers

i am an asshole aparently

I like to provoke and shock, and I like using words and intimidation as much as blunt weapons and fast fists, I am a metalhead and a satanist - I like it up and close, so I can smell your fear. How's that for a description?

Shiik the Metalic Warrior

Your abilities would be:
Shout: Increases the damage of everybody around you(allies), decreases damage of enemies, and forces them to attack you.

Throw Weapon: You throw a mace to your opponents, crushing them with all of your power, and quickly getting near them, stunning them and eventually, taking their lives.

Aura of the Satanist: 10/20/30% chance to spawn a zombie from a creep/hero you kill.

Whirlwind: You raise up your maces to your chest, and start making circles around you, beating up any enemy that comes close to you.

-------------

i like to call people out [I.E. if someone is pointing a gun at my head i like to look them dead in the eyes and smile like they wont do it]

i like using beastly powers

i am an asshole aparently

Crawdaddy029:
Smile of the dead man: Whenever someone is about to kill you, there is a 10/20/30% chance that you immediately gather all of your powers, sprinting behind every enemy dealing 200/300/400 damage.

Pets of anger:You summon all of your pets, which deal 20/40/60 damage per hit, which charge in front of you, attacking whoever is hurting you.
(Stampede)

Power of the beast: Increases your stamina, allowing you to have more survivalability.

Chaos: You immediately create images of 3 oponents, which switch places with every single enemy, that confuse the enemy, making him hit his friends.

-------------

Dreadnought[dA];1359434 said:
I will always take opposite sides. If I'm talking to an atheist, I will defend Christianity. If I'm talking to Christians I will defend atheists.

To be politically correct (WTF does that mean?) I'm a homophobic person (Why people would say I'm scared of them I don't know. I just think they are demented retards)

I also cannot stand Obama fans. As soon as there is a republican in office my signature will change to (My internets has been taken over by corporations).

I find bugs/glitches in everything I use with great ease. I'm also a mega loner in RL since I really just don't trust anybody I could punch in the face.

I wish I could punch people through my monitor, that would be the best power ever.

I own over 50 metal albums (hard copies, not downloads) and Hangar 18 is my favorite song.

There that should be enough info to get you going.

Dreadnought the Mad Tank
Madness!: You gain temporary power, but makes you unable to find out who is friend or enemy, thus attacking anyone in your path.10/15/20 secconds.

Hidden Braveness: You release your braveness, giving you the power to charge on enemies, pushing them behind, and even killing them.(100/200/300 dmg)

System bug!: Your tank reaches incredible powers, but with a cost. After 3/6/9 secconds, your tank will explode, dealing incredible damage to your enemies, but sacrificing your life.

Rock on!: You insert a CD in your tank's CD player, creating a massive soundwave that blows all oponents behind, dealing incredible damage. 10 waves.

-------------

I like to draw, paint, write poetry, roleplay, play video and computer games, listen to music, go to concerts, swim, play football, run, climb buildings, climb trees, sleep, read, go to parties, go to raves, smoke salvia, and fuck my girlfriend.

I listen to primarily metal, and not the whimpy ass shit. The loud, hard, intense, captivating, in your face tearing the flesh from right off your bones metal. I also like going to these bands' concerts and staying in the mosh pit the entire time until I have to basically just to where I'm in the mass of people moving and swaying like an ocean ready to devour the stage with our fists and devil horns.

I am very honest and blunt. I say how it is, and I am often stubborn about being overly blunt and truthful. I don't like to sugar coat things when talking about anything. I am also very open about my own life. Be it someone asking or not asking, my life is an open book to them whether they like it or not. There is no reading in between the lines with me.

I am usually a leader or role-model when with or around friends. Often influencing them to pursue their dreams and goals. I'm also a person many of my friends and even mere aquaintences come to for advice on relationships, life, death, poetry, and artwork. I see myself a lot of the time as someone who is weak, and I always strive to make myself a better person. When I'm out in oublic, I am overly polite, nice, and typically quiet then usual, unless asked something about a topic that I really enjoy talking about, other then that, I can be quite talkative when with friends.

Saken the Crazy Leader

Words of Crazyness: Stuns all enemies close to you, and deals them 10/20/30 damage per seccond for 5/10/15s.

Hard Metal: Your hours listening to Heavy Metal music give you the power to throw your sword with an incredible speed, dealing 100/200/300 damage per hit, which hits nearby oponents as well.

Exercised: Exercising with your hobbies increased your agility and intelligence, making you hard to kill.

Roleplay time!: You pull out your action figures, making every enemy and friend, sit next to you and start playing for 20/30/40s, (Or you can stop playing and restart the fight) making them invulnerable to all damage while playing.

-------------

Joe-black-5: The power abuser ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I liek:
Chocolate
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Milch
Chuclat
:D

Chocolate man:

EAT ME!: You jump onto your enemy's mouth, and after he eats you, he will be unable to act for half an hour ( due to the bathroom break).

MILK TIME!: You flood the area with milk, making enemies unable to hit you, beeing carried around by waves.

CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!!: You summon 10 waves of Chocolate Chips that fall from the sky, hitting your enemies and stunning them.

CHOCOLATE DISSASTER!: You turn your enemies into chocolate after killing them, adding 1/10 of their HP into your own pool.

Oh and guys, you posted only a few info...I couldn't make anything out of that...

Level 16
i dont like me.
Maek me Chuclat Mann.
i gotz only one 2 abilitys:
-Maek Chuclat : Turns any widget into chuclat
-Eate Chuclat : Removes any chuclat widget within the map from the game.

Both have no mana nor cooldown :D

Level 28
Hug Squiggy
..the fuck?

Well concerning me:
I'm a student
I am 20
I have plently of life expierience
Mai englizh ez vary gud
I like using that plushy squid's plushy tentacles to ban users from forums
I code in vJass
I lead a forum with over 300.000 people registered.
I code spells with massive graphical effects
I beat dothack //infection without saving once (since I lost my memory card)
I like to slaughter virtual enemies
I have 3.2TB HDD space
My favorite element is fire
My attribute is intelligence
I have 31337 mana on lv42
My hpregen is OVER 9000
And I never gonna give you up

Level 6
I like to Start threads on Hive, watch Youtube, videos, make people laugh or offend them, make new map ideas and write it down on notepad. (But don't make the map. too lazy)
I like nukes, titan tanks or make a lot of soldier and make people's PC's lag.
I'm a Youtuber, Twitterer, liar, offender, cheater, newbie PC virus maker.

Level 8
I like sports, video games, history, reading, partying, booze, and my girlfriend.
I like evil spells. :mwahaha:
I like beating up kids from Western Tech. :thumbs_up:

Level 9
I. Like. To. Kill. Things.

I know my spells.
I can burn you with fire or freeze you to death.
I can also pull your skeleton out ^^

Level 22
I like to pwn everything in my way which I think is not needed.
Even though I never trained anything my friends think I'm somehow really very strong (beat 5 people from class once ^_^)
My attribute is being very negative minded; Beating the crap out of anyone who resists my gang, Overall quite Agressive and I usually fight alone ^_^ (Great school training).
Other than that I do nothing but am on the computer all day, and wait for someone on msn who I can yell at ^.^
I usually fight fair duels, and dislike unfair duels.
In WC3 I like to make a good army of noob units like Footmen and fight as much as I can.

I am a metalhead, I love guns, I love killing birds with my airgun and I want to buy a real hunting rifle someday. I dont belive in the supernatural. I am not a pessimist, just a realist person. I dont belive that world is going to end in 2012, I pratice sports, I like gym, I like boxing, I like beating retarded people, I hate emos, I hate rappers, I have friends but I like doing the things alone, I have a dark humor, and I love playing Call of Duty and Doom. As more violent the games are, more fun I have.

Wich are my abilities?

Level 21
I am a metalhead, I like brutality and the way of the anger, I am highly short tempered, but I am intelligent, I like poems, and I can be romantic too, I respect woman, and disrespect idiots... hm, I am reliable, friendly to people which are friendly towards me and very honest.

I am mainly role player in case of video games, and a creative warcraft 3 mind, mostly skilled in spell and system making.

Additional I learned alot of programming languages and I am still learning.

I am like the wind, like a tornado that destroys everything in its way. Alright wth am i saying-.-
Me:
-I like to help people
-I make war3 maps
-I'm the only user from luxemburg
-i hate people who steal my maps and downgrade it
-I like rpgs, but not those with monthly fees, i mean wth?! you have to pay a monthly fee to have fun?
-I am at the good side
-I always agree with the mods
-Me also leikz billy's powers
-etc.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.