• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Survivors v.1.2.c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Story:
The Burning Crusade is attacking the Barrens. The few Tauren, who haven't been captured yet are now trying to defend what's left over of their homeland. Will the Tauren drive them out of their ancestreal lands or will it be doomed forever?
---
Gameplay:
Tauren have to escape Demons, build bases and defend against the Demons.
-
Demons have to catch all Tauren and kill them.

Keywords:
Tauren, Survivors, Tauren Survivors, Survival, Defense, Vampirism, Vamp, Island Defense, Island, Pfannig, Tag, Tower, Demon, Daemon, Orcs and Elves, O
Contents

Tauren Survivors v.1.2.c (Map)

Reviews
09:36, 7th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
hm...
kinda same old tag map...nothing special...
as far as i can see only standard wc3 spells...
couldnt see any bugs but well...theres nothing impressive
2/5 lacking

Level 12
Quite entertaining for 10 minutes or so. Check your spelling, you have some typos on the map. The demons should be slightly nerfed; whenever us runners attempt to base, we always get destroyed before we can significantly harm the demons (which repeated for about an hour until I d/ced)

Rating: 3/5

Now let me ask you, what makes this unique?

Level 2
I tested this on B.net, it had good response. There should be a winning condition for the demons. The demons are pretty easy to kill, dont make them stronger just give some kind of revival. The wall bash was useless and ability cooldown is too long. Also the taurens can blink out of hell so i think you should make it so that mana is gone when entering hell. The demons should have some summoning spells and the critical hit is also useless. I'll give 3/5