• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survivors of Dalaran v.0.99 [P]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Survive the relentless undead assaults in the ruins of Dalaran, alone or in teams. Choose from 9 different heroes and buy unbalanced items. (I really suggest that you play this in multiplayer).

"This is a map about which I don't give a squat.
There are balance issues, maybe some bugs too.
But guess what?
I have a game called StarCraft Two!
The grammar errors make me look like a fool,
but gaming at 3am causes me to drool.

There are memory leaks caused by the triggers,
By the way; [pause] leavers are n*****s
If you like my map and wish to mod it,
give me a message or I will vomit.
My rhymes may have stirred the wrath of moderator,
but I will make a new account using a name generator."

Any way, my poem will probably explain all that you need to know; I'm not gonna update this map. If you wish to get the unlocked version of the map, give me a private message containing your e-mail address and the reason why you want it.
(And please don't give me any crap about "n*****s" in my poem, if you see something wrong with it, it's your imagination).

Credits:
Red_Sun [Northrend] (Creator)
Shadowly [Northrend] (tester)
Ruuvimeisseli [Northrend (tester)

Keywords:
Bob, Awesome, SOD, Survivors, of, Dalaran, Survival, Hero, Crap, Bugs, Warcraft, lol, Defense, Role, playing, game, RPG, Marauders are OP
Contents

Survivors of Dalaran v.0.99 [P] (Map)

Reviews
16:45, 18th Sep 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected