• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tatoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hey, I've been wondering recently about getting a tattoo, obviously i am not rich, so i cant have sleeves or nothing like that, plus i am hoping to get into the royal marines Commando training course. So no sleeves or big tattoos are allowed.

I was thinking about getting something on my forearm, that doesn't cost loads but looks smart... Any ideas anyone?

Level 35
I would personally vote for an inverted cross, but as that is in my taste and I have no idea about your taste, it is hard to come up with something that would suit you.

Although, if you're thinking of joining the royal marines Commando, I suppose something related to that couldn't hurt. Other than that, it's kinda hard to know what to suggest.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I was thinking about getting something on my forearm, that doesn't cost loads but looks smart... Any ideas anyone?

Badass Tat
133407-albums3940-picture44556.jpg

Level 26
yes of course just get an 8x8 grid

all sorts of innovative possibilities emerge if you get a washable marker!

- chessboard
- temporary storage for guitar tabs
- battleships (get a buddy for this one and he can be a separate board)
- bingo
- scrabble
- manual boggle
- if you have lots of time and D6s you could probably get started on a D&D campaign
- practice your pixel art
- if you subdivide each square, you can exponentially increase your arm resolution!

it's like the swiss army knife of tattoos

Level 13
Try to get a tattoo that at least has meaning say you see it and you have a memory or a story behind it because just getting tattoos for the looks gets you ink poisoning.

Level 11
I got mine last december... but i just decided to make my own and see how awesome the tattoo artist can make it ( luckily i know the artist and he won many awards :D). but ya just think of something that applies to you or something you hold special thats what i did... then just come up with a BA design, then let the artist make it look better! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.