• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can you help me find a sweet dragon art for a tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey everyone, I hope it's okay to ask this here

I'm getting a big tattoo at the end of next week and changed my mind on what I wanted so now I need to find some good reference art for the tattoo artist.

I want a european style dragonhead and it's gonna be quite large as I'm putting it on the outside of my thigh :D

I don't want one that's in a full out roar or spewing flames cause that's a bit too intense imo, but I don't want one that's like super docile either.
It doesn't really have any deep meaning, but according to the chinese calender I'm an Earth Dragon and I really connected with what was written about the characteristics of an Earth Dragon, also I love Fantasy style stuff so I don't mind if it looks magical or something, but Skeletal dragons look a bit too dark/evil for my taste.

This is the style I'm gonna get on the tattoo (mine will be bigger tho)
View attachment 3d-tattoo-961x1200.webp

These are the coolest references I've found so far, but none of them are perfect so was hoping maybe someone here got some good suggestions? :)

Last edited:
Level 1
I too dreamed of getting a dragon tattoo, but when the tattoo artist told me the cost of such work, I changed my mind. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.