1. Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sylvanas Hero Concept

Submitted by chopinski
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
Sylvanas, the Banshee Queen, responsible for the recent demise of Azeroth. Sylvanas, in this Hero Concept, is a main Long Range Assassin specialized in crowd control. Thanks to all that have been credited for their awesome work on models, effects, icons and code library's, and please, if you find that no credit was given to you for your work here or credit were given by mistake, let me know, so I can fix it. Enjoy!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
  • N3rth
  • YourArthas and the Rebirth Team
  • Magtheridon96
  • The Panda
  • AZ
  • Darkfang
  • Mythic
  • Bribe
  • Deathclaw24
  • 4eNNightmare
  • JetFangInferno
  • Blizzard
Pack updated to match my standard requirement libraries. For those who cant open the map due to a problem in the editor when trying to load Object Data, get the Object Data here.
Contents

Sylvanas Hero Concept (Map)

1. Devalut

Devalut

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Always love the clean description of the contents, very lovely.

2. Uncle

Uncle

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great hero design, that's a really clever idea having the Black Arrow toggle affect the other skills.

And that icon for Arrow Storm! Can you believe I made that 14 years ago? I was only 12! I'm still amazed it got approved (It's a blatantly obvious re-color of Blizzard, and a fairly poor one at that LOL).

3. chopinski

chopinski

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thx guys! Thats a great icon. I choose it for the purple color, i think it fits great with her overall.

4. feber13

feber13

Resources:
    Resources:
    beautiful work, but you could change an ability if possible, an arrow hitting the enemy and two chains coming out of that enemy unit that grab two nearby units, and when exploiting the ability attract the units

5. PassDaSauce

PassDaSauce

Resources:
    Resources:
    anyone know how to open this map on editor? it always says missing unit data or invalid on both WE and JGNP. Thank you

6. chopinski

chopinski

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    What version of the game/editor you trying to open it? This was build using the latest patch. If the problem persists i will post the map Object Data as well so people can import it to a blank map e just copy the code over from Trigger preview

7. PassDaSauce

PassDaSauce

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's ok playing on a really old warcraft 3 1.26.

8. chopinski

chopinski

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    This requires patch at least patch 1.31

9. chopinski

chopinski

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    If your world editor cant open the map because of an Object Data error, here is the Object Data for you to import

Attached Files: