• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Supremacy 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I think there's been a bug in the game,
Romanians attacked me because I embargoed them and I had 2 units who died in a period of 1 minute against 6 Romanian units and then I just lost it.
No declaration before the battle, only when the battle was over there was an declaration.
Ghey much?
'
I wanna join as well D:!

Level 35
Py, I haz a nais pic for you <3

traitor.jpg

Just a question, but with the stock market, if I sell something...say...2000 coal as the amount. Then the Price/unit is 5.00. That does mean that each coal is 5.00 per unit, right? Or am I selling 1/6 of my coal for 1/100000 of my treasury added on?

No, that's £5 per unit of coal. So if you sell 1000, someone would buy it for £5000.

Level 40
zombie: I'd appreciate if you could decide in a day or so (you can always join a later game if not this one).

Gilles: We seem to be shooting off games like crazy here, so you could just join another one. If this keeps up I'll probably only be in for some of them.

EDIT: Apparently zombie is in, so I started it.

I'm just going to cut off sign up from now on, and start a game off every few days as long as interest remains; I'll then post the name and password publicly.

Level 14
I get about 2 errors when I open Supremacy 1914, But it still works :D.

Any ways, Could we make a round where only the top 3 winners from each round play in?
Excluding Poot if he wins a round, As he'd be the 10th player

1st round = 3 players
2nd round = 3 players
3rd round = 3 players

Anyone up for this ^_^?

Status
Not open for further replies.