1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

SupCom: White Fire (v21)

Submitted by N-a-z-g-u-l
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Supreme Commander is a Warcraft III map immitating the GamePlay of the original game Supreme Commander by THQ. To make the player feel the authenticity of such a great game, this map contains a very elaborated constant gravity based projectile system opening the possibilty of collision with terrain and shields, combined with a revolutional ressource system as seen in the original game. Besides that it creates the right ambience through the use of original game music and imported game sounds making the map a whole new experience of playing Warcraft III. It even contains details such as crashing planes which deal damage to nearby units when colliding with the ground depending on their size. Aside from the amazing game engine nearly every unit known from the original game is included in this map. Land, air and marine units of all 3 tech-levels and an addional tech 4 level for experimental units such as the monkeylord or galactic colossus. All unit data is based on the original game and most of the units even have scaled values of the original units.

I have seen people loving this map from the first moment when they had watched the intro, however, the complexity of the map sometimes overtaxes impatient players. My recommendation is to get into the game after playing once or twice, because then exciting battles will arise.

Post Scriptum: I made this exaggerated description for fun, however, except for the euphoria all of the content is true.

It would be nice to see some of you posting feedback on this map. Anyway, I cannot guarantee I will continue working on this for long.

There are several other terrains to download from http://supcom.btanks.net/

Credits:
Spiderbot (T4) : Pyramidhead
Strategic Bomber (T3) : NatDis
SAM Launcher (T3) : KillSt4r
Fighter (T1) : anarchianbedlam
Air Scout (T1) & Spy Plane (T3) : Mr. Bob
Artillery (T3) : Illidan(Evil)X (modified)
Submarine (T1) : Illidan(Evil)X (modified)
Fatboy (T4) : killst4r (modified)
CZAR (T4) : Bob666
Explosions : WillTheAlmighty, Bob666
Background Music : THQ, Blizzard
Importing Data : Retribution, Bob666
Map, Scripts : Bob666

Keywords:
Supreme Commander, SupCom
Contents

SupCom: White Fire (v21) (Map)

Reviews
16:54, 5th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Approved The gameplay is very good, yet another terrain, but it probably makes it interesting. Good luck.
  1. 16:54, 5th Oct 2009
    ap0calypse: Approved

The gameplay is very good, yet another terrain, but it probably makes it interesting.
    Good luck.

2. ShadowDemonLord

ShadowDemonLord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wootz! More supcom! I love this game. Must... have... more... *Zombie moan gnawing on someones head*

3. efsfdison

efsfdison

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh,Supcom v21.Thank you for making such a nice map

4. N-a-z-g-u-l

N-a-z-g-u-l

Resources:
    Maps:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    thats not a joke ;) there are 11 different terrains in total (if you did not find them yet)

5. Tau Empire

Tau Empire

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Question for you NAZGUL (feel lazy to type it with - lol) does this work with patch 1.24b? Cause well version 20 didn't work with it as far as I tried.

6. N-a-z-g-u-l

N-a-z-g-u-l

Resources:
    Maps:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    yes, works for 1.24 only.

now your laziness made you type even more letters ^^

however, nazgul is an old name anyways, current one is bob666, however, thats an old one, too, and not too creative :p my name is marius

7. GurkenKinG

GurkenKinG

Resources:
    Resources:
    epic gameplay, had to play it a few times to understand it's mechanics, but it's really really fun =) 5/5

8. Tau Empire

Tau Empire

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lol Marius you sure it isn't Maria?

9. efsfdison

efsfdison

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh I'm Crazy.Chinese players don't like to use 1.24 so the nice map can't be popular in China

10. Tahril

Tahril

Resources:
    Resources:
    This was my favorite map in Supreme Commander...
    Until the Seraphim came out and were like
    "so there's water we just hover over it and pwn u!".
    Too bad I can't host these anymore, due to technical 'difficulties'.

11. N-a-z-g-u-l

N-a-z-g-u-l

Resources:
    Maps:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    a guy from the supcom forum (see my signature) is going to run some hostbots for supcom, so maybe you will be able to play some games again then

12. DiegoSan

DiegoSan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dammit, SupCom dont wanna work... :(