1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunken City v2.4.6b

Submitted by SpasMaster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

• INFORMATION
    Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
    Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
    Amount of Heroes: 21
    Maximum Level: 18

Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Enemy Handicap
    100%
    120%
    150%
    185%
    230%
    Enemy Bonus Damage
    0%
    30%
    80%
    130%
    170%
    Enemy Bonus Armor
    Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
    0%
    15%
    25%
    35%
    40%
    Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Bonus Gold per Kill
    Bonus XP
    0%
    0%
    1%
    3%
    5%
    Bonus Drop Chances
    0%
    10%
    15%
    20%
    30%
    Starting Gold

• CHANGELOG
    Latest Changelog

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.6b [Hotfix] [03.11.2020]
    Classes
    [​IMG] Death Knight
    • The Icebound Fortitude Talent now restores health when the Death Knight casts Empowered Rune Weapon instead of when a unit gets Frozen.
    • The Icebound Fortitude Talent now restores health equal to 25% of maximum mana up from 20%.
    [​IMG] Demon Hunter
    • Immolation Aura no longer states its periodic damage in the tooltip.
    • The tooltip of the Relentless Hunt Talent now states the correct Attack Damage scaling.
    [​IMG] Druid
    • Fixed a bug where Druid had slightly less HP in Tree of Life Form.
    [​IMG] Necromancer
    • Fixed a bug where the Necromancer's Attack Damage scaling for Raise Dead was not working.
    • The Magical Type classification has been removed from Teeth.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Fixed a bug where Black Raven was not dealing spell damage.
    • Treasure Bags no longer have a stacking cap.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.6a [Hotfix] [30.10.2020]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where Taunt Toggle was not working correctly.

Classes
    [​IMG] Demon Hunter
    • Fixed a bug where Immolation Aura interfered with the Metamorphosis ability order.
    [​IMG] Necromancer
    • Fixed few tooltip errors with Raise Dead's description.
    • Bone Specialization's Mastery effect has been reworked.
    [​IMG] Priest
    • Fixed a bug where a portion of Renew's healing wouldn't be applied when proced by the Dome of Light Talent.
    • Fixed a bug where the Dome of Light Talent could apply Renew even if the ability wasn't learned.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Scrolls of Experience no longer have a stacking cap.

[​IMG] Version 2.4.6. [29.10.2020]
    Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
    • Fixed a bug with the Damage Engine where effects that ignore enemy armor would permanenetly increase it in certain cases.
    • The range of the Nightmare Strike ability of Cevius should now better match the ground indicator.
    • Kergaloth's Chamber can no longer be accessed before killing all of its guardians.
    • Kergaloth is now invulnerable until his cinematic plays out.
    • A new ability has been added to the Backpack: Taunt Toggle.

Classes
    [​IMG] Berserker
    • Fixed a bug where Stormpike would disable Blood Fury and cancel certain abilities.
    • Fixed a bug where Venomous Axes was still doing spell damage for its main damage.
    [​IMG] Demon Hunter
    • Fixed a bug where the Metamorphosis ability would stop working.
    • Fixed a bug where the Fallout Talent's bonus damage for Immolation Aura was slightly higher than intended for its periodic damage.
    • Fixed a bug where the periodic damage of Immolation Aura was higher than intended.
    [​IMG] Dragon Sentinel
    • Fixed a bug where Lifebinder was restoring extra health when the Dragon Sentinel attacks.
    [​IMG] Druid
    • The Intelligence scaling for the added flat healing of Tree of Life Form has been reduced to 5% down from 8%.
    • Lunar Strike now additionally has the requirement for the target to have Wisp Guardian in order to stun during Tree of Life Form.
    • Wisp Guardian now reduces enemy armor by 3 down from 4.
    • Wisp Guardian's maximum mana scaling for its damage has been increased to 10% up from 8%.
    • The Lifebloom Talent now increases the healing of Nourish when targeting units with Wild Growth by 30% down from 35%.
    [​IMG] Feral Druid
    • Ferocity is now reset to 0 when changing Specializations.
    • Fixed a bug where the Son of Ursoc Talent would not refresh the duration of Stampeding Roar if it was affected by the Savage Roar Talent.
    [​IMG] Monk
    • Fixed a bug where the Agility scaling of Fortifying Brew was not working.
    • Fortifying Brew's base evasion chance has been increased to 6%/8%/10%/12% up from 5%/6%/7%/8%.
    • Fortifying Brew's active effect now increases the effectiveness of the passive effect by 50% down from 100%.
    [​IMG] Necromancer
    • Teeth now correctly states that it is a Magical Type effect.
    • Teeth now has 40% of Intelligence scaling instead of 40% of Attack Damage scaling.
    • Grim Scythe's Intelligence for its passive effect has been increased to 35% up from 30%.
    • Tombstone no longer increases the damage summons deal to enemies affected by its debuff.
    • Excess ticks towards Raise Dead will now always carry over for the next rotation.
    • Taste of Blood now lasts for 6 seconds down from 7.
    • Taste of Blood now reduces damage taken by 10% down from 15%.
    • Taste of Blood is now 50% stronger on the Necromancer and his summons down from 100%.
    • Units affected by Taste of Blood now takes 40% of Transfusion's instant healing down from 50%.
    • Raise Dead no longer levels up passively.
    • Raise Dead now drains 3 mana plus 3 per level of Tombstone instead of 2 mana plus 4 mana per level of Raise Dead.
    • Skeletons spawned by Raise Dead now have 5 attack damage plus 5 per level of Tombstone plus 25% of the Necromancer's Attack Damage instead of 10/17/25/32.
    • Skeletons spawned by Raise Dead now have Armor equal to 50% of the Necromancer's Armor.
    • Skeletons spawned by Raise Dead now have 140 health plus 50% of the Necromancer's health instead of 360/720/1080/1400.
    • Skeletons spawned by Raise Dead no longer have mana and the Hallowed Touch ability.
    • The Skeletal Archers spawned by the Skeletal Archer Talent now have 0,6 seconds lower attack cooldown instead of dealing 50% more damage.
    • Instead of having only 50% of the health of Skeletal Warriors, the Skeletal Archers spawned by the Skeletal Archer Talent now gain 30% of the Necromancer's health and don't gain any armor.
    • The Serration Talent no longer reduces the attack cooldown of Skeletal summons. (This effect was also found to have not been working so far.)
    • The Hour of the Dead Talent now contributes 1 tick towards Raise Dead down from 2.
    • The Life from Death Talent has been reworked.
    • The Blood Bomb Talent has been reworked.
    [​IMG] Priest
    • Void Rift and Mind Blast tooltips now state the correct damage they deal.
    [​IMG] Rogue
    • Fixed a bug where Vendetta was dealing 100% of the accumulated damage instead of 50%.
    • Fixed a bug where the Mastery scaling for both Specializations was not working.
    • Fixed a bug where the Killing Spree Talent would not reset the cooldown of Shadowstep if the target was killed by Shadowstep.
    [​IMG] Tinker
    • The Uberspanners Talent now has a base damage of 4 and gains additional 15% of the damage dealt by the attack down from 20%.
    [​IMG] Warlock
    • Havoc Aura now restores 20 health plus 3% of affected units maximum health instead of 15 plus 4% of affected units maximum health.
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • Fixed a bug where Ignore Pain would ignore all damage before it could reduce the remaining absorb amount.
    • Fixed a bug where Ignore Pain's buff would not disappear when the absorb amount was depleted.
    • Fixed a bug where Bloodthirst could still interrupt Channeling effects when cast from distance.
    [​IMG] Windmaster
    • Fixed a bug where the bonus Attack Damage added to Windstorm from Storm Specialization was not being modified by the Centripetal Force Talent.
    • Fixed a bug where the bonus Attack Damage added to Tornado from Storm Specialization was not being modified by the Raging Storm Talent and the single-target damage bonus.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Dragonscale Chestplate now correctly has the Shop Item attribute.
    • Elemental Orb's Use cooldown has been reduced to 1 second down from 8.
    • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws could invalidate certain effects in the game.
    • Rejuvenation Potion now correctly stacks up to 5 times up from 2.
    • Fixed a bug where Blackrock Hammer would not stun the attacker in certain situations.
    • Ardite Impaler's bonus to critical strike damage no longer stacks on the same item.
    • Fixed a bug where Scroll of Experience could experience stacking glitches.

Archives

• FEATURES
    • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
    • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
    • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
    • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
    • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
    • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
    • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
    • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
    • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
    • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
    • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
    • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
    • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
    • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

• SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• TRAILER

• HEROES

Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes
    Shaman [1]
    Druid [2]
    Priest [3]
    Mage [4]
    Necromancer [5]
    Warlock [6]
    Witch Doctor [7]
    Warrior [1]
    Paladin [2]
    Death Knight [3]
    Monk [4]
    Tidewarrior [5]
    Dragon Sentinel [6]
    Tinker [7]
    Rogue [1]
    Hunter [2]
    Feral Druid [3]
    Windmaster [4]
    Berserker [5]
    Demon Hunter [6]
    Siren [7]

• CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:

Note:
    There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

[​IMG]
Contents

Sunken City v2.4.6b (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies....
  1. YozefAnder

YozefAnder

Resources:
    Resources:
    My bro and me have played 3 times on random all. Host (red) always got int hero blue always got str (not sure).
    Does it rly should be depending on color? We considered that it is and we play now for choosen random.

2. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    It need queen tiara, diamond king's specter, the scepter is hidden in the king's vault very hard to retrieve. diamond can be brought. As for the random gets same attribute, maybe @SpasMaster can comment on this.

Attached Files:

3. YozefAnder

YozefAnder

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks. Really in every version didnt got "Requires"

4. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have just started trying to really beat this with a friend, despite knowing about the project for years. We are having a ton of fun, luckily he can host saved games, since we would never be able to beat it in one sitting :).

5. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sorry for the delayed response, I was out of town.
    Sometimes certain game resolutions cut off the longer item tooltips. Try adjusting your resolution and it may help. I will take a look at the item regardless.

6. Limitless91

Limitless91

Resources:
    Resources:
    im looking for someone to play not sure if EU bnet works but doesnt matter any region Limitless91#1837 on discord pm me:)

7. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is what bothering him @SpasMaster . randoming get same attribute hero to a color

8. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'll investigate the issue, although I have not noticed anything like it before. But it could be the case. I'll look into it.

9. YozefAnder

YozefAnder

Resources:
    Resources:
    Btw it could be only some old version. We didnt tried to check it in that version. But I guess it is not hard to check. Just few efforts on different colors

10. Battousai

Battousai

Resources:
    Resources:
    help pls , i'm stuck at the chamber of atalai , the door doesn't open or show any hint when i use "inspect".Is there something i missed ?

11. YozefAnder

YozefAnder

Resources:
    Resources:
    Door which leads to him? It is opening with lever (which opens with moon key)

12. Battousai

Battousai

Resources:
    Resources:
    nevermind xD i've just figure it out and finished the game

13. Cold

Cold

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like the fact you can beat the map with just 2 people.. But I must admit the tributes feel like crack when you're full build, especially after you buy the tablet (which makes every tribute always result in Atal'ai being pleased).

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  14. Battousai

Battousai

Resources:
    Resources:
    you can beat the game alone tbh , but only in easy mode xD

15. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    False. The map has been beaten on multiple occassions by solo players on high difficulties, including Insane Heroic.

16. YozefAnder

YozefAnder

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have done it insane heroic with serena.

17. Cold

Cold

Resources:
    Resources:
    How long did it take you?

18. Battousai

Battousai

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh wow !! really ? guess i didn't try-hard enough xD but i will takes lots of time tbh

19. YozefAnder

YozefAnder

Resources:
    Resources:
    More than 10 hours. Dont remember tbh. But i got serpent tablet with almost 500 stacks.

20. Cold

Cold

Resources:
    Resources:
    Amazing, especially the stacks.