• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 6
Its an awesome map, though i really wish that when playing single-player you get to start with all 3 heroes (as if you had two friends playing).

Controlling 3 heroes is not that particularly tough and would make it a lot more fun when doing single player, at least as an optional mode.

Also would love a way to reset/respec the ESC points, feels pointless to limit player choice & experimentation in 2023 game design.

Last edited:
Level 6
The regular war3 cheat "synergy" actually lets you recruit 3 heroes in single player, but then the map kills all your heroes/lives and ends the game because "cheats detected" ?
Extremely odd design choice there i gotta admit.

Please consider allowing the "synergy" cheat so that single players can use up to 3 heroes - its so much more fun like that.
Its single player anyway...

Level 6
If someone can pls explain a few things:
  • are pets the same thing as summons and wards (both from items and hero spells) for the purposes of all the possible bonuses?
  • does Potency affect the damage output of pets/summons/wards and damaging Item effects/abilities?
  • does Potency improve the scaling of abilities/items/pets that rely on the players damage?

Thanks!

Level 4
The regular war3 cheat "synergy" actually lets you recruit 3 heroes in single player, but then the map kills all your heroes/lives and ends the game because "cheats detected" ?
Extremely odd design choice there i gotta admit.

Please consider allowing the "synergy" cheat so that single players can use up to 3 heroes - its so much more fun like that.
Its single player anyway...
any cheat triggers this. i dont think its on purpose for this one specifically

Level 4
Its an awesome map, though i really wish that when playing single-player you get to start with all 3 heroes (as if you had two friends playing).

Controlling 3 heroes is not that particularly tough and would make it a lot more fun when doing single player, at least as an optional mode.

Also would love a way to reset/respec the ESC points, feels pointless to limit player choice & experimentation in 2023 game design.
it is possible to reset ESC points. one of the vendors near the vault portal sells the 'reset'

Level 4
If someone can pls explain a few things:
  • are pets the same thing as summons and wards (both from items and hero spells) for the purposes of all the possible bonuses?
  • does Potency affect the damage output of pets/summons/wards and damaging Item effects/abilities?
  • does Potency improve the scaling of abilities/items/pets that rely on the players damage?

Thanks!
All of these can simply be tested at the dummies near the vault portal (or the one at lvl1, but at the others you're more advanced in every aspect - items, spells etc.) and i would advise you to do so to confirm as i may be wrong.

1. yes, i believe they all do 'pet damage'
2. yes - as far as i know potency dmg is added in the end after all other dmg modifiers and effects. any dmg associated with your hero.
3. i dont understand the question ? if you're asking 'is potency treated as attack damage for the spells that are based on the damage stat', then - no. Potency is a separate state from 'attack damage'. However, potency will add damage on top of the damage done by spells, items etc. (e.g. spell does 180 damage after all damage modifiers and scalings, then you have 3 potency = total of 183 dmg).
Potency is a good stat for dot dmg or damage coming in multiple instances, or if you have many summons. Some talents, skills, items for example deal damage to each enemy in a range. Here potency comes helpful. Or if you have e.g. 10 summons, hitting 10 times per second...

Level 6
it is possible to reset ESC points. one of the vendors near the vault portal sells the 'reset'
Yea i noticed it later in the map - kinda strange that there is a hint/tutorial earlier in the map warning you that there is no way to reset your ESC stats.

Level 6
Is there perhaps a way to reset the spells learned - like the Tome of Retraining from the regular Warcraft 3 melee?

Would be great to allow players to experiment with spell builds freely.

Level 1
Hi guys, i have a question.
I got W3:TFT 1,27 version and i want to play the Sunken City. I've got many version of old Sunken City, but i don't know why i don't see them in game and in world editor. I've got version from 2.0 to the newest. Someone know where is the problem? Of course i've got original CD key

Level 28
Is this playable in either 1.29 or 1.31?
Hi guys, i have a question.
I got W3:TFT 1,27 version and i want to play the Sunken City. I've got many version of old Sunken City, but i don't know why i don't see them in game and in world editor. I've got version from 2.0 to the newest. Someone know where is the problem? Of course i've got original CD key
Please check the "Recommended Version" first before downloading the map. It's already detailed here.
Version 2.x onwards requires Reforged, which is obviously the very latest one (1.36). If you want to enjoy this map on non-Reforged W3, you have to do some research, especially getting the older version of this map that still supports the non-Reforged W3 (up until 1.31).

Level 6
Please check the "Recommended Version" first before downloading the map. It's already detailed here.
Version 2.x onwards requires Reforged, which is obviously the very latest one (1.36). If you want to enjoy this map on non-Reforged W3, you have to do some research, especially getting the older version of this map that still supports the non-Reforged W3 (up until 1.31).
But broski

Trying to see a "Recommended Version" section in the description on this page was one of the first things I did

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
But broski

Trying to see a "Recommended Version" section in the description on this page was one of the first things I did
Let's keep the thread productive instead of pointing at eachother, yes-yes? :)

This question is one that we hear a lot - I will see if we can make it more clear which Warcraft 3 version is minimum in the description for the next time there is an update being pushed.

Is there perhaps a way to reset the spells learned - like the Tome of Retraining from the regular Warcraft 3 melee?

Would be great to allow players to experiment with spell builds freely.

I'm not sure that contributes much, since there isn't that big a power spike from spell ranks on their own, since in most cases they only increase the base values, not the scaling ones (which is the important part of most spells).
So the most important aspect of "spell builds" is which order you learn your spells.

Level 6
Let's keep the thread productive instead of pointing at eachother, yes-yes? :)

This question is one that we hear a lot - I will see if we can make it more clear which Warcraft 3 version is minimum in the description for the next time there is an update being pushed.
By all means

I was the one who asked a simple question in a pretty civil manner, if I may say so, after all

Anyways, I assume I can't play the current map version on either 1.29 or 1.31 - which version of the map do I need to find to play on either of those game versions?

Level 2
Hello to everyone who has played, developed and generally enjoyed this wonderful map

As others have said before me, this is a true masterpiece of a map, and the fact that after so many years it is still updated, tested, played and receiving feedback and new comments speaks of itself!

I thought that level of attention to detail could only be found in a Peter Jackson movie, but here we are, still figuring out all the wonderful ways this map can be played. From Heroes to talents to glyphs to items to teams to just general playstyle, it absolutely rocks

There are some inquiries I would like to make, because I have hit a snag in several cases

1. For starters, how on Azeroth do you open the door to the last secret area? I have found all others and this one is driving me crazy!!! After hours of exploration and based on previous similar areas, I am guessing I will have to blow it up, but I cannot find any explosives anywhere. Please tell me I didn't have to save them from the beginning of the game.....

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (12).png

2. Does that door opposite of the chamber of Atal'ai lead anywhere, or is it left for the future?

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (11).png

3. This area seems to only be accessible to Naga. Is that true? And, if so, is it too important?

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (15).png

4. Do those structure with the lightning do anything, or are they there for aesthetic purposes?

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (13).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (18).png

5. On ther same vein, I could not find a use for this area, despite using the inspection circle

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (14).png

I have entertained the idea that maybe it is for the Death Knight exclusive quest (have not played a Death knight yet), but if it is not, did I miss something?

6. Several items that give access to in map content (Dragon Aspect statues, "rarest key", Skeletal key, the item that awakens the Ancient boss, the item that allows you to interact with the T'raqui obelisks, chest keys) are random drops (I understand that they promote replayability but, being a completionist, it's kind of annoying). Is it possible for these items to drop from the random mobs that occassionally spawn from the "tunnel" structures along the map, or should I give up on any of those not already found (I am about to battle final boss)?

7. There is a skeletal Orc at the beginning of the game
hiding behind a volcano
that just sits there. Browsing this forum I saw it's a reference to previous iterations of the map. However, I came across one comment which said it was ultimately possible to interact with him, but only after
defeating the final boss and acquiring a certain item
. That, though, was an old post. Is that still the case? And, if not, is there any purpose to that Orc besides nostalgia nowadays?

8. As you can see (and as my name suggests), I play a Dragon Sentinel. I am in love with the consept of the draconic flights of Warcraft/WoW! I have to state first that I understand Dragon Form is a very powerful ability. However, it is fueled by a special resourse (that you cannot keep track of, by the way!) which is generated through the Dragon Sentinel's passive ability. Maybe I am greedy here, but it feels like the Dragon Sentinel is playing with one less ability than other heroes (I have not yet tested every single Hero in this map), as his passive does nothing more than fuel his Dragon form. Am I missing something from a developing standpoint?

9. Similar to the Death Knight, can we expect "exclusive" content for other classes, or do you want to keep that unique?

Finally, and once again, awesome map, with great content and splendid atmosphere! Keep up the good work :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 4
Hello to everyone who has played, developed and generally enjoyed this wonderful map

As others have said before me, this is a true masterpiece of a map, and the fact that after so many years it is still updated, tested, played and receiving feedback and new comments speaks of itself!

I thought that level of attention to detail could only be found in a Peter Jackson movie, but here we are, still figuring out all the wonderful ways this map can be played. From Heroes to talents to glyphs to items to teams to just general playstyle, it absolutely rocks

There are some inquiries I would like to make, because I have hit a snag in several cases

1. For starters, how on Azeroth do you open the door to the last secret area? I have found all others and this one is driving me crazy!!! After hours of exploration and based on previous similar areas, I am guessing I will have to blow it up, but I cannot find any explosives anywhere. Please tell me I didn't have to save them from the beginning of the game.....

2. Does that door opposite of the chamber of Atal'ai lead anywhere, or is it left for the future?

3. This area seems to only be accessible to Naga. Is that true? And, if so, is it too important?

4. Do those structure with the lightning do anything, or are they there for aesthetic purposes?

5. On ther same vein, I could not find a use for this area, despite using the inspection circle

I have entertained the idea that maybe it is for the Death Knight exclusive quest (have not played a Death knight yet), but if it is not, did I miss something?

6. Several items that give access to in map content (Dragon Aspect statues, "rarest key", Skeletal key, the item that awakens the Ancient boss, the item that allows you to interact with the T'raqui obelisks, chest keys) are random drops (I understand that they promote replayability but, being a completionist, it's kind of annoying). Is it possible for these items to drop from the random mobs that occassionally spawn from the "tunnel"structures along the map, or should I give up on any of those not already found (I am about to battle final boss)?

hiding behind a volcano
that just sits there. Browsing this forum I saw it's a reference to previous iterations of the map. However, I came across one comment which said it was ultimately possible to interact with him, but only after
. That, though, was an old post. Is that still the case? And, if not, is there any purpose to that Orc besides nostalgia nowadays?

8. As you can see (and as my name suggests), I play a Dragon Sentinel. I am in love with the consept of the draconic flights of Warcraft/WoW! I have to state first that I understand Dragon Form is a very powerful ability. However, it is fueled by a special resourse (that you cannot keep track of, by the way!) which is generated through the Dragon Sentinel's passive ability. Maybe I am greedy here, but it feels like the Dragon Sentinel is playing with one less ability than other heroes (I have not yet tested every single Hero in this map), as his passive does nothing more than fuel his Dragon form. Am I missing something from a developing standpoint?

9. Similar to the Death Knight, can we expect "exclusive" content for other classes, or do you want to keep that unique?

Finally, and once again, awesome map, with great content and splendid atmosphere! Keep up the good work :thumbs_up:
1.There's a cache of explosives a bit before.
2.No, with some heroes that have summons you can summon them on the other side and explore. There's nothing
3.Nothing accessible only by naga heroes is relevant for the run. There are small bonuses, like a tome, rune, gold coins or a small item.
4.If you refer to the red crystal one - No. Aesthetic purposes only
5.Sometimes a dragon is spawned there. There are other areas like this. Each run is unique and you may face enemies which are not always there.
6.They are completely random but honestly i dont remember if they dropped from these respawnable tunnel mobs.
7.No purpose or interaction with him.
8. Its just the way he is. He has some passives
9.Im not a dev and cannot answer, but would be nice.

Level 2
1.There's a cache of explosives a bit before.
2.No, with some heroes that have summons you can summon them on the other side and explore. There's nothing
3.Nothing accessible only by naga heroes is relevant for the run. There are small bonuses, like a tome, rune, gold coins or a small item.
4.If you refer to the red crystal one - No. Aesthetic purposes only
5.Sometimes a dragon is spawned there. There are other areas like this. Each run is unique and you may face enemies which are not always there.
6.They are completely random but honestly i dont remember if they dropped from these respawnable tunnel mobs.
7.No purpose or interaction with him.
8. Its just the way he is. He has some passives
9.Im not a dev and cannot answer, but would be nice.
Thank you for the response, I appreciate it

1. Yeah, thank you. I eventually managed to find it, it was pretty well hidden. Finally managed to collect everything :grin:

2. I was suspecting that. Well, glad I didn't miss another thing when exploring :cool:2

3. The hints say so, yes, but you get some good lore insights from those ghosts and I was wondering if there was something juicy there

4. Yes, the red crystal structure from the one image and the statue on the other. They looked ominous enough that I expected them to do/summon/send forward something or interact with them somehow (like open them to reveal a secret passage behind). Thanks again

5. Wait, you somehow make it spawn, or it happens on its own? And are there any triger conditions? Is it related in any way to the quests or the lore of the map? Is it possible that it spawns only in higher difficulties? (so many questions :razz:)

6. Well, end of the run for me I guess.....

7. So was the old interaction that I talked about removed?

8. Fair enough

9. Glad to see more people share the sentiment

Once again, thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my questions

Level 2
A true masterpiece of a map, and the fact that after so many years it is still updated, tested, played and receiving feedback and new comments speaks of itself

Sunken City is an amazing RPG style map! The sheer variety of ways to personalise your playstyle in terms of heroes, abilities, items, and passive bonuses is ludicrous, and offers so many ways to play the game in a way you want to play. From Heroes to talents to glyphs to items to teams to just general playstyle, it absolutely rocks

And, perhaps above all, the atmosphere of the map is beyond describing. Warcraft managed to blend RTS and RPG, and this map makes the most out of it, truly leaving you with the impression of having been wrecked ashore in uncharted lands and having to find your way through the unexplored remains of an once upon a time great and ancient but now lost and forgotten civilisation

Cannot recommend it enough

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Okay, it's been ages since I responded here and there are few answers I wanted to give, so here we go:

@SpasMaster Ello :grin:

I came here to tell you one thing but i did read some of the recent comments and maybe i'll say something about that too;
You should update the screenshots list, none of them can be zoomed, its a series of very smoll pictures. 🤏
Yeah, I am aware. :( I'll try to get to fixing them eventually.

And umm, now about that other topic, I suppose it wont be bad to have a 1.31.1 version supported since it should have most of the latest functions, however mr @Anderson should know that if he wants to play Retail stuff on an older patch, he should wait, the more Warcraft III Community edition is developed, the more this becomes a possibility without having to sacrifice one thing or the other.
Is there a way for me to be able to tell which functions were added in which patch? Like a list of each one with a version on the side or something. Because in order to have 1.31.1 I need to know exactly which functions are absent there.

That being said, I believe @Bribe 's Damage Engine does use functions post 1.31.1, but I may be wrong. Could you confirm/deny mr. Bribe? :)

It does not. I had certain plans at one point, but I don't believe I'll ever get to them. I'm busier than ever and with a baby son now, so it's close to impossible to realize what I had planned.

Rare Boss spawn location.

6. Several items that give access to in map content (Dragon Aspect statues, "rarest key", Skeletal key, the item that awakens the Ancient boss, the item that allows you to interact with the T'raqui obelisks, chest keys) are random drops (I understand that they promote replayability but, being a completionist, it's kind of annoying). Is it possible for these items to drop from the random mobs that occassionally spawn from the "tunnel"structures along the map, or should I give up on any of those not already found (I am about to battle final boss)?
They can drop from cave spawns, but the odds are so low that I don't recommend anyone inflicting such torment on themselves.

hiding behind a volcano
You can interact with him. :)
And the comment you read is correct. I am afraid, however, that your Dragon Sentinel buddy won't be able to help you perform that interaction. :p

The resource that you cannot see is courtesy of Blizzard's second to last patch, which broke several of my custom UI elements. I am still researching the issue and will get it fixed at some point.

Regarding the last ability, it's a fair observation, but also one that was taken into account when balancing and designing the hero.

Not impossible, but unlikely, as the Death Knight case was one where I found this really cool Scythe custom model and was able to have a modeler make sure his weapon is swappable. I made the exclusive content, because I had a really cool content to deliver and the concept was there.

I don't want to add class-specific items for the sake of adding class-specific items. It has to be something really cool.

Thanks! Glad you enjoy it. :)

Level 2
Hello, I have been returning to this work of art periodically once a year for the past 7 years. I was extremely disappointed when those crooked-armed potatoes broke Warcraft by making it Reforged. Recently, a new command introduced the save-load system, but for some reason it throws us out of it when loading. Could you fix this somehow? Thank you so much for your efforts.

Level 2
It does not. I had certain plans at one point, but I don't believe I'll ever get to them. I'm busier than ever and with a baby son now, so it's close to impossible to realize what I had planned.
Bummer, but understandable! It would have been nice to see all the ideas you had for this map eventually implemented, but seeing how many years now you keep updating, I guess one lifetime might not be enough :thumbs_up: And hey, family always comes first. Congratulations on your baby boy. Hope he is healthy and happy, and make sure to eventually have him play the map one day

So, about that, can I somehow cause the boss to spawn? If you don't want to give a straight answer (like "play this class"), feel free to be cryptic about it

They can drop from cave spawns, but the odds are so low that I don't recommend anyone inflicting such torment on themselves.

Figures. Thanks for the answer

And the comment you read is correct. I am afraid, however, that your Dragon Sentinel buddy won't be able to help you perform that interaction. :p

So, much as the previous question, who can? And are there special conditions for it (if you wish to not answer, it is understandable)?

The resource that you cannot see is courtesy of Blizzard's second to last patch, which broke several of my custom UI elements. I am still researching the issue and will get it fixed at some point.

Regarding the last ability, it's a fair observation, but also one that was taken into account when balancing and designing the hero.

Of course they did.......thank you for putting in the effort

Yeah, I had a feeling the intent would be somewhere along those lines...

Not impossible, but unlikely, as the Death Knight case was one where I found this really cool Scythe custom model and was able to have a modeler make sure his weapon is swappable. I made the exclusive content, because I had a really cool content to deliver and the concept was there.

I don't want to add class-specific items for the sake of adding class-specific items. It has to be something really cool.

Not a problem at all, cool design is why we are captivated by this map in the first place! Good going

Level 2
Also, I recently had something interesting happen and wanted to ask. I was afk with the map open to gather some gold, and after a lot of hours (probably >12) I came back and the game was frozen. It immediately unfroze when I pressed a button, but I thought I would ask. Since I have never been afk for that long in a normal match, is this a feature of the map or does Reforged have it in general?

Level 1
Hi,
we just stardet a new round and found a bug with saving / loading on multiplayer.
when someone picks the Witch Doctor the game crashes when loading.

dont know if it was always mentioned.

Greeting

Level 4
Bummer, but understandable! It would have been nice to see all the ideas you had for this map eventually implemented, but seeing how many years now you keep updating, I guess one lifetime might not be enough :thumbs_up: And hey, family always comes first. Congratulations on your baby boy. Hope he is healthy and happy, and make sure to eventually have him play the map one day

So, about that, can I somehow cause the boss to spawn? If you don't want to give a straight answer (like "play this class"), feel free to be cryptic about it

Figures. Thanks for the answer

So, much as the previous question, who can? And are there special conditions for it (if you wish to not answer, it is understandable)?

Of course they did.......thank you for putting in the effort

Yeah, I had a feeling the intent would be somewhere along those lines...

Not a problem at all, cool design is why we are captivated by this map in the first place! Good going
Oh well, now i remember. Some time ago i did interact with the skeletal orc, but i cant give you details as it was in a previous version and honestly i think it was one time only. For the item necessary i dont remember. The interaction itself i think was very 'soothing' for the orc and he finds peace ✌. My memory could lie.

The dragon boss, i dont think you can force to spawn. Its either there when you go or isnt, it is determined in the start of the run if im not mistaken. Sometimes there's a rare boss instead of a normal mob. e.g. next to the first goblin merchant one of the footmen is a Captain sometimes. This is really randomized and you cant control it and there are other locations with rare bosses.

As for being a completionist - i know what you mean, so am i. However you cant really complete everything, acquire every item, fight every rare boss etc. There are rare bosses that you can encounter once in god knows...30 runs? e.g. There's a boss that in order to awaken, you need a specific item - which is a random drop. As for the dragon aspects items - i have found out that in single player it is mostly possible to get both of them every run. One is always stored in a chest (wink wink), the other one is a completely random drop... However, there are areas/mobs/chests/crates with higher drop chance that you can 'farm' with save/load. I wouldnt recommend it, as the the time wasted could be too much. If you want like the perfect run on one hero - e.g. you get lucky enough to get the key of life (i've only had it 2-3 times), and you want to have the other legendary along.. sure. But not worth the time.

Regarding viewing the resource - yeah sometimes it bugs out and is not visible but some things do refresh it - like learning spells or just save/load. However, not always..

If you want to explore more, sometimes you can get the goblin nightscope item or however it is called, that lets you reveal a portion of the map - similar to Thrall's "Far Sight" ability from the campaign. It is as any other item - a random drop. (maybe also acquirable through combining items together, idk) Maybe if you play a few times you'll get it- use this run for map exploration, make a save and come back to it if you want to check something :)

Level 2
Okay, it's been ages since I responded here and there are few answers I wanted to give, so here we go:

Yeah, I am aware. :( I'll try to get to fixing them eventually.

Is there a way for me to be able to tell which functions were added in which patch? Like a list of each one with a version on the side or something. Because in order to have 1.31.1 I need to know exactly which functions are absent there.

That being said, I believe @Bribe 's Damage Engine does use functions post 1.31.1, but I may be wrong. Could you confirm/deny mr. Bribe? :)

Thanks! Glad you enjoy it. :)
Hi Spas!
I'm a huge fan of your work and this map, it is something great!

Should we await a new 2.5 patch and new heroes maybe :) ?
Maybe ability to play as some rebel demon that separated from the burning legion, or nightborne? :)

Regards,
Your fan