1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunken City v2.4.4c

Submitted by SpasMaster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

• INFORMATION
    Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
    Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
    Amount of Heroes: 21
    Maximum Level: 18

Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Enemy Handicap
    100%
    120%
    145%
    175%
    215%
    Enemy Bonus Damage
    0%
    30%
    80%
    130%
    170%
    Enemy Bonus Armor
    Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
    0%
    15%
    25%
    35%
    40%
    Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Bonus Gold per Kill
    Bonus XP
    0%
    0%
    1%
    3%
    6%
    Bonus Drop Chances
    0%
    10%
    15%
    20%
    30%
    Starting Gold

• CHANGELOG
    Latest Changelog

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4c [Hotfix] [03.10.2019]
    General Changes
    • Due to issues with the most recent patch, Oris is temporarily no longer required to progress.
    • Temple Guardians being required to progress is temporarily not the case.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4b [Hotfix] [28.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where the Void Sphere could be used indefinetly.
    • Fixed a bug where Captain Drough was not giving correct amount of gold when killed.

Classes
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • Fixed a bug where the agility scaling of the Warhammer Talent had its effect working when you don't have the Talent.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4a [Hotfix] [18.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where Talents could not be reset.
    • The Explorer challenge now states its proper rewards.

Classes
    [​IMG] Death Knight
    • The health of Ghouls summoned by Army of the Dead has been increased to 350/600/850/1100 up from 320/450/640/800.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • Fixed a bug where Aqua Shots was sometimes not dealing full damage.

[​IMG] Version 2.4.4. [18.07.2018]
    Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
    • Damage Reduction effects can no longer reduce damage taken below 10% of its original amount. Invulnerability, immunity and complete absorption effects are not affected by this change. This is now stated in the Armor tooltip.
    • Fixed a terrain gap which allowed nagas to swim into the Queen's Tomb Dungeon from the north.
    • Fixed a bug where the Revenants spawned by blue tile traps in the Queen's Tomb gave experience.
    • Finding all Secret Areas no longer incorrectly states that the reward includes lives.
    • The reward for finding all Secret Areas has been reduced to 5 All Stats and 500 Gold down from 10 All Stats and 700 Gold.
    • The Diana and Haris quest givers will no longer leave their position to fight enemies with you.
    • The Hide and Seer quest now rewards 250 experience.
    • The final boss cinematic should no longer start before all the guards are defeated.
    • Floating text for damage taken by the hero now uses a gray color and utilizes the (-) sign.

Classes
    [​IMG] Berserker
    • The attack damage scaling of Skull Split has been increased to 200% up from 150%.
    • Fixed a bug where the Mur'gul Slaves summoned by the Naga Whaler could not be Executed with Skull Split.
    [​IMG] Ice Lancer
    • Attacking already Frozen targets does not accumulate attacks for Cold Touch.
    • Fixed a bug where Drakkari Blessing was overwriting several hero self-buffs.
    [​IMG] Paladin
    • Movement speed increased from 270 to 290.
    • The Divine Hammer Talent now gives Blessed Hammer 6% chance to stun down from 7%.
    • The stun from the Divine Hammer Talent now lasts for 1 second down from 1,5 seconds.
    [​IMG] Priest
    • The proc chance of the Priest's Mastery has been reduced to 0,3% per point of Mastery down from 0,5%.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • The health of Sea Tentacles has been increased to 200/400/600/800 up from 200/300/400/500.
    • The damage increase per point of Intelligence granted to Sea Elementals by the Gift of Neptulon has been reduced to 0,3% down from 0,4%.
    • The Gift of Neptulon Talent now also includes a 0,1% damage increase per point of Agility.
    • The Aqua Shot Talent has been thematically reworked into a new Talent called Queen of the Sea. Actual effect remains the same.
    • The Reptillian Instinct Talent has been replaced with a new Talent: Aqua Shots.
    • The Tidal Shot buff now increases the damage of Liquid Arrows by 10%/15%/20%/25% down from 25%/30%/35%/40%.
    [​IMG] Tidewarrior
    • The Might of the Kraken Talent uses a new icon.
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • The tooltip of Warcry now states its proper duration.
    [​IMG] Witch Doctor
    • Plague Toad no longer provides vision.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Fixed a bug where Bloodreaver Scythe reduced the Primary Attribute of heroes.
    • Fixed the model size of Temple Tablet.
    • Fixed a bug where Dark Ranger's Longbow shot extra arrows even if only 1 target was present.
    • Fixed a bug where the Cloak of Revan item gave Shadow Crystals when sold.
    • Fixed a bug where the stat and effect values of Sigil of Al'ar did not reflect the changes from version 2.4.3.
    • The damage dealt by Sigil of Al'ar has been reduced to 50 with 200% Primary Attribute scaling down from 75 with 250% Primary Attribute scaling.
    • Vane's Fate recipe has come to its senses and now properly uses a scroll model instead of a chest.

Archives

• FEATURES
    • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
    • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
    • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
    • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
    • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
    • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
    • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
    • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
    • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
    • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
    • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
    • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
    • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
    • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

• SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• HEROES

Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes
    Shaman [1]
    Druid [2]
    Priest [3]
    Mage [4]
    Necromancer [5]
    Warlock [6]
    Witch Doctor [7]
    Warrior [1]
    Paladin [2]
    Death Knight [3]
    Monk [4]
    Tidewarrior [5]
    Dragon Sentinel [6]
    Tinker [7]
    Rogue [1]
    Hunter [2]
    Ice Lancer [3]
    Windmaster [4]
    Berserker [5]
    Demon Hunter [6]
    Siren [7]

• CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:

Note:
    There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

[​IMG]
Contents

Sunken City v2.4.4c (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies....
  1. Senneria

Senneria

Resources:
    Resources:
    What gate bug? As far as I am aware ALL gates that are openable has been working fine.

As far as I am aware it is providing skulls after every 4th kill with Skull Split, and skulls also drop after 8 enemies die. There is NO random chance involved. You are not meant to kill EVERYTHING with skull split, it just rewards good use of it rather than just spamming everything all day every day. Could just remove trophy from Skull Split and only let you have skulls after every 8 enemies killed, but that removes the rewards from playing well.

Mage mastery getting changed next version. Enjoy the OP while it lasts.

2. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have another idea/suggestion.
    I do know that orb effects in wc3 engine are done in a way that they don't interact with each other.
    Like, you can't have orb of frost (slow) and orb of corruption (- armor) to work together at the same time.
    And I know it is possible to make it done through some coding. Perhaps its a very long time taking process.

Why doing it?
    - it will be new for the map
    - it will open a lot, lot more item build options (especially for the agi heroes)
    - already done with life steal and it instantly feels good man (meme intended)

Thoughts?

3. Strikest

Strikest

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Resonance talent doesn't work. Doesn't reset my arcane pulse when I use my Arcane Master. Just tried in 2.3.7.

4. KamyarAI

KamyarAI

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi guy's I'm played in single player and I stake in before the skeleton tomb there is 2 door , one of them open in azsune boss fight and I don't know have can I open it there is no key , and I have broken Queen's Tiara , and I don't know how could I reforged please someone help me

5. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    I must say the two new HD models are just great. So eye-candy.
    Do you consider implementing even more HD models?

6. zarpalasjohn

zarpalasjohn

Resources:
    Resources:
    It will be great to add more heroes in the future, keep up the good work.

7. levin98

levin98

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still can't find it:(

8. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's hidden in the forest next to where the Corrupted Resurrection Stone is.

9. Nubletz

Nubletz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello spasmaster.

First time posting cause i never really post anything online. Sorry if i make any mistakes in posting this in advance.

I really want to ask how to get the suramar wine, i have the other four parts and all other 5 legendary pieces. I have finished the map and got most of the secret zones but never have been able to get into the master's chambers. Is the key still a random drop or is it somewhere in the map now?

Also playing on v2.3.7a, i've found that primal guardian loses his wolves (they die instantly on spawning) whenever we save on lan. Sorry if i can't provide screenshots.

Really great job and have had tons of fun in playing this map over and over again.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  10. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You need to kill Zerash. You most likely obtained a puzzle item that has a specific damaging ability that can do the job.
    Yes, it is.
    I'll investigate the issue.

11. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    @SpasMaster

Really curious to hear your thoughts on this.

12. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The amount of effort is not really worth it.
    Umm, how exactly? They will be able to slow and reduce armor at the same time... which they already can do via different item effects.
    On top of that, the way these 2 orb effects work are pretty much as good on AGI as they are on INT/STR, because the debuff you apply requires 1 attack to apply and then you maintain it. It's not like more attacks amplify the effect, so it's pretty much the same if I am a Witch Doctor with Coldspine Rod or Hunter with Coldspine Rod. Best case scenario you'd be able to apply the debuff on an additional unit, which I don't see as opening "a lot, lot more item build options". If I wanted an AoE slow effect I'd get Vjolndir or if I wanted AoE Armor Reduction I'd get Signet of the Swarm of Shroud of the Nathrezim.

I don't see in any way how slowing enemies and reducing their armor with attacks will open up any build options at all. Perhaps you are seeing something that I don't. But even if that's the case, you already have the items to get these 2 effects going at the same time.

I get it: Orb Effects can be annoying, but I have reduced them to a minimum. Double Attack from Tidewarrior/Hunter + Lifesteal both used to be Orb Effects. Now they aren't, meaning that you have 2 heroes now that previously couldn't use Orb Effects and now they can.

The 2 left (armor reduction and slow) I don't see working together in a build-opening way.

Which leads me to say that, I have no reasons to invest any time working on that.

13. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    See, I've played Dota for more than 10 years. They've managed to make it so all orb effects can interact with each other with no problem (not talking about Dota 2). It was kinda revolutionary for the map itself because it really opened up the game for more possibilities meaning more item builds.
    For me, to comment on this topic was important because I felt the difference (not a small one) when I've played Dota with orbs stacking and when you implemented the solution of above mentioned Double Attack from Tidewarrior/Hunter + Lifesteal.

That's my arguing on the topic.

P.S. Perhaps Dota is more fast paced than SC and that's why there's no need to work towards this.

14. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It opened up possibilities in a map with default stats and heroes with 4 abilities (that don't scale!). I am way past that.

You have to understand that the 2 orb effects left in the game are Frost and Corruption. Will they really open up tons of possibilities? Really?
    Do I have to spend hours upon hours and invest resources just so you can do something that you can already do via different items?
    There really aren't any arguments. "Dota did it, therefore you should."
    I still haven't heard a single build that will open up if I allow you to get Darkranger's Longbow (Corruption) and Coldspine Rod (Frost) at the same time, cause these are the 2 items left that use Orb Effects (not including a couple of random drops, which shouldn't be by default part of your final build).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  15. KamyarAI

KamyarAI

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi @SpasMaster please reply my post ,I really love you r map but is there any chance I can continue in single player that's door cannot opened

16. alden_0023

alden_0023

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uhm. Need some help on finding the Nazjatar Sigil and Threads of Endless Fire for the legendary item. Even hints would be appreciated. Much thanks.

17. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If I understand correctly, you are talking about the door in front of Edril? What you need for it is a key. You see the key on the low ground nearby. A bookshelf near the Flesh Golem talks about a tool that can attract metal to it. That tool is hidden within a pile of weapons/treasures nearby. Use inspect on the right spot to acquire the object.
    There is a hidden path from the Spider Queen's Cave that leads you to the Nazjatar Sigil.
    Threads of Endless Fire are obtained by solving the colored runes puzzle.

18. KamyarAI

KamyarAI

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you and God bless you ! :D

19. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, the scaling makes a lot of difference between the two maps.
    Also, mana burn is still an orb effect present but due to the small amount of mana burned and the fact that it is not sold in the shop, doesn't quite make a difference.

Reasoning, not arguing. I've used the wrong word.

I see your point anyway. Thanks for replying.

20. KamyarAI

KamyarAI

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi , anyone can help me I'm stuck in twin corridor Key right after defeating lord Balthazar , in circle says :need replacing lever
    please if possible help me