• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestions & Ideas

Level 6
-The reaper seems to target only one person now and ignores the rest of the group. Just walks right by the other heroes. Only one person has to fear the reaper now. I've ran to the other side of the map and he just followed me. I don't remember it being like that in versions before (.89b).
-I do see the reapers damage was increased but I think it could be bumped up a little more. Most of the time people don't move. You can warn them about it and they won't really care getting hit by the reaper. It's not as a big deal. Could possibly increase his damage to 150-200 instead of 100-200. A reaper should be feared by all :)!
-There are a few air units in the game and they are mainly support. I think you could possibly add a few more, maybe even a mini boss. That would require some orbs to allow melee heroes to attack air. I noticed that even the fire and frost orb don't allow you to attack air units, like the regular versions of it.

-EDIT-
-A zoom feature. Would be nice to zoom out just a little more to get a better view.
-Pets just walk around during the cinematics (mainly the last) and it doesn't look that great.
-Possibly allow the bag a little movement. Just near the hero at least. Have to summon your bag time and time again just to get one item.
-Gold really doesn't have that much of a use later on. Would it be possible to add more items or have an upgrade feature to certain items?
-Frost orb slow seems a little powerful, I know that's the point of it but the slow seems to reduce attack speed just a little too much.

Last edited:
Level 4
I cannot say.. might be in a week, or two... dunno. Unfortunately, time's running very short right now, but I'll definitely use the weekend to make some progress on the next release.

It's been 24 days , 9 hour , 32 minutes and 32 seconds since this post .
Have you made any progress?
Something I have noticed that the ranger's hawk's aura says 10% bonus damage but it give/ says 15% on the buff icon.

( jk about hours , minutes and sec but did count days )

Level 13
With the new version being finished, multiple points of my recent to-do list are checked off.

That means, now there is some capacity for accepting and realizing new suggestions and such.
Here are some things are already on my new todo:

- Improve boss fights
- Add more items
- Add more rare mini bosses

I'm especially looking for suggestions that help to increase replayability value.
And, I appreciate some ideas how to improve the boss fights. I think they should be more interesting, more challenging.. maybe with some variables, making them different each time.. I dunno.. I'm not completely happy with them yet.

Last edited:
Level 4
First of all the new version is much better love the variety of items and the undead dwarven ghosts walking around.

Bug
-at call of cathulu and an earlier wave the wave ended before we killed the boss or the last creep and missed out on some items for the boss because of this.

Suggestion
- Call of Cathulu the lighting is a bit harsh on the eyes could you please change that .

- A buff or a healing phase for the Eternal Guardian might be considered as he died in one wave even though I was healing him on normal , wave 6 .

- Perhaps a buff for the dwarven survivors and an ability .

My brothers suggestion/opinion

- he finds the flying sharks kind of stupid and he liked the old Cathulu better , he thinks its spongboby with the fire underwater. Bats and birds ext .

- He says that borgo's shadow word of pain he says it is useless as everything dies too quickly for it to have any effect except on bosses . ( I'm fine with it however I don't play as his class )
(not my opinion he's )

Level 13
Ah, thanks for the fast feedback. The bug is strange.. I'll have a look.

I think I'll make the Cthulhu wave more dark so it better fits the horror theme of chapter II.

Eternal guardian: I presume you healed him due to repairing as engineer? yeah, he might get a healing if he survives the wave..

As it concerns borgo, I think his curse is quite useful against all non-small enemies and above (champions, mummies, etc.).

BTW, generally, when you report aspects like monsters dying too fast as mentioned above with borgos curse, I need all information like played heores, level, difficulty and such. I think balancing is still something that can use additional fine-tweaking.

Level 4
For the Eternal Guardian it seemed fine on easy even at the late game we will see if this is still true on normal . Perhaps you should give it a damage reduction so it suffers less from hordes of unit and takes more damage from heavy hitting units.

The void dragons in the 3rd area are awesome but they cause a lot of lag everything was fine until they attacked so I think it's their projectile animation/detonation . We were laning and have a reasonable computer dual core ext .

The wave after Call of Cathulu seem to be vastly more difficult then the previous wave . Barny and Modrid are much harder than Roryrin I think the opposite should be true.

Level 13
OK, have a look. The dragons actually use the blizzard standard 'Burning Oil' ability as base.
Shame on you Blizzard for crappy laggy coded spells!

Damage reduction for Guardian sounds fine. I can give him more armor, but reduce hitpoints. That should do the trick.

As it concerns wave 9 more harder, I think wave 8 (Cthulhu) might be a too easy right now.

Level 4
I'm back the inter-net has been down for almost two weeks :( .I see you have found the bug caused by the Spider boss :D I miss the newer call of cathulu :(

Suggestions

1. Thordal's shield say that he has damage reduction doesn't say if it is your damage or damage you receive but seems to be damage you receive .Make this more obvious.

2. Make the orb of nature item series give increase regeneration for every level . Eg
common 30 hp +0.5 hp s
uncommon 60 hp +1.0 hp s
Epic 90 hp +1.5 hp s
Legendary 120 hp +2.0 hp s

3. Make the drop chance for Epic rings better found two in newer version after like 10 games .

Questions

1. Are there legendary rings ? have yet to find one .

2. Does the true shot aura of the hawk and the survivor dwarf stack ?

3. Is the present system totally random or does it select an item type based on your inventory ? If not could you make it do this as my brother complained that he got 3 orbs in a row , two orbs of nature in a row .

Bug/Errors

1. The Hunter's hawk's aura says it gives 10% true shot but the aura icon says 15%.

2. During some of the later waves 11 , 12 , 13 a wortling would get stuck or would not attack so we would have to find him and kill him.

3. you can control you hero / unit you own during some cinematic s the epilogue ( I controlled my golem to kill the dwarven messenger :p ) , Roryrn You can move your hero or units and can use abilities , Litch king can move and use abilities and in Barrny and Mordrid but it is very short so doesn't really matter.

4. After Barrny and Mordrid if you kill a clone of Mordrid it counts as a kill and messes up the kill counter but it doesn't effect the game.

Have more for latter but I forgot them as I was desecrated will post more latter when I remember.

Level 13
Thx. I'm gonna fix those points

Answers to your questions:
1. No. There are no legendary rings yet.
2. No. Should be fine this way.
3. Not totally random since it generates only hero-usable items. I'll think about making it smarter so that it generates only item classes that are not in your current inventory. However, this way you can really force it to produce some kinds of items which I'm not sure if I want this much control... 2 orbs of nature in a row probably happens because of poor random function in jass.

Bugs:
1. will be fixed
2. This is strange. Where did they get stuck? How much players/heroes? any more information on this bug are appreciated since it's really weird and can be game-breaking.
3. I think it's okay when the heroes stay contrallable. I'll just make the messenger invulnerable (like the bosses).
4. Considering all the kills in this game, I don't think its much of an issue if 1 or 2 clone kills add up to this number (I won't say it's messed up afterwards).

Last edited:
Level 1
hi MoCo,

i've been playing this well done map a few times, got 12crystals really fast and bought me a legendary bow (did remakes as long as i had a good bow). it took me just a bit to do fast runs in insane mode: only beat the 1st round and open all barrels and boxes in the starting area to gain crystals. so within 3min runs i got good xp and lots of crystals.

after that nice farming i wanted to buy a good gear.
Purchasing epic items is meaningless: who is going to buy that items if you are able to easy farm crystals to purchase legendary items?
whatsoever, iam failing to get a legendary gear again and again because of the randomness! it is just annoying and time wasting trying to develop the hero at this state. I did like 40+ attempts to get a legendary glove or ring, i never got one!
I suggest to implement a (expensive) craftingsystem just to strike out the randomness in buying epic/legendary items e.g.:
you need 3 same items in your knappsack to upgrade them to the next higher quality by the cost of 20 crystals (just 1 more button in the shop).

this map has a rpg-character, yes, but where are quests that are typically for rpg? just beat the round (or get achievements without any reward for that)? cmon pls add some funny sidequests that may reward you with a permanent passive (so they can only be done once).
there can be seeking quests - every character have to find a special object in the map when a specific wave round has been reached
or what's about a protection quest - protect a npc for being killed (in one or more waves).

there can be a lot more. i hope i gave you some inspiration. Wish you an ongoing success with your map. cheers

Level 13
Thanks for your feedback!
A crafting system sounds like a good idea. I'll try to think something up and implement this in the next update.

Currently, I'm working on the overall balance and stats, aiming to make the game more fast-paced, better scaling with different player counts, etc.

As it concerns the RPG character, yeah, currently there are no quests yet. It's more focused on the survival aspect. Maybe I could add some kind of random quests which may or may be not triggered during a game... but other things need to go first.

Last edited:
Level 10
Here's an idea for an ability, you could use it for any boss, its simply an idea that you might work with. The boss targets a hero. The boss then summons several mobs that are directed to specifically attack the targeted hero and no other hero. they move at a pace that is just slightly slower than the targeted hero. if they hit the hero they detonate and do significant damage. They can be killed, but they provide a good distraction none the less.

Another idea: "DEATH DIAL!!!" the boss stands in an area and charges the ability for a second or two giving the heros time to move back. then the boss spins clockwise while shooting a continual beam that reaches very far so that it cant be avoided except by running clockwise in front of it.

The Dwarven boss could every 10 or so seconds drop a stick of TNT in an area with a 2 or 3 second fuse. hopefully this would cause the players to have to run around more, increasing interactiveness.

I have plenty more ideas. But i recognize ideas are just ideas, and putting ideas into form takes effort. thank you for sharing your excellent map. Keep it up!

Level 10
Someone said it earlier in this post, and i agree with what they said entirely: bosses should have stages. It really makes a fight exciting when you whittle down the boss to half his hitpoints and suddenly the strategy you were using before no longer applies because the boss begins a new set of behaviors.

For example: Before the boss is at half hitpoints, it just jumps at you and thunderclaps. After half its hitpoints are depleted it starts teleporting behind players and summoning creeps that have to be managed before they become overwhelming.

There should be an indication that the second sage has begun by some special effects, sound effects, environmental effects, and or camera effects.

I know this is probably obvious, but it would add a lot to any given boss fight. Its something you could do to polish off your game sometime down the road.

And one more thing. At the nether shop, it doesn't indicate how many crystal shards you need to purchase a legendary item, not sure if that's supposed to be like that or not. It says i need more lumber when i try. i understand that the crystals serve as lumber, but it doesn't show how many i need to buy the item.

Level 3
I'm currently thinking about removing Thordals passive Bash, and giving him one more active ability to make him more fun and interesting to play.

Maybe a charge ability.. any other suggestions are welcome.

The healing ability also feels a bit weird on Thordal. Maybe you can add the healing to other abilities. Or do this:
Resource: Rage (you need to remove mana potions for this but I don't think they're used much anyway).
1. Smash
2. Wrath of the Forefathers
3. some sort of defensive ability, self healing, ...
The above abilities shouldn't have a cooldown, only a rage cost.
4. Avatar (+armour, spell immunity, +damage?) - this "merges" the two existing cooldowns
5. Rage potion - restores rage
6. Passive - attacks generate rage.

This also incentivizes staying in melee (which is, I assume, the intended playstyle - as opposed to the (quite OP) kiting method).

Another thing: There are so many possibilities for mechanics, e.g. regenerating enemies, enemies that heal others, enemies that heal (on a long cooldown), berserk/frenzy, flamestrikes, etc.. Use these instead of hard crowd control (stuns, mind controls); that is the epitome of frustration - you literally can't do anything.
Also the black hole ability is very melee unfriendly.

That being said, the foundations are certainly there for this map to become one of the great classics.

Last edited:
Level 13
Good feedback. I agree that boss fights could use more depth.

As it concerns other monster mechanics, these ideas sound good too. I've also thought about adding some monsters that only appear on higher difficulties.

However, I'm currently very short on time so a possible update will take some time.

Level 3
Some small suggestions (shouldn't take long to implement):

Make heroes resource-based, this makes combat more fast-paced and dynamic:
Champion - generated (mainly) by auto-attacks, spent on damage/survival
Hunter - strong regeneration, spent on Critical Shot / Multi Shot
Priest - generated (mainly) by drinking (ability, not item; why "drinking"? It's a dwarf!), spent on standard healing/damage abilities
Slayer, Engineer - I'll think about them later

Items - I like the different "versions" of items; make them more unique and balanced (e.g. Robes of Stone and Plate Armours of Vitality seem somewhat weak). Maybe you could add the ability to "reroll" the suffix for crystals?
Consumables are a little bit "cheesy" right now (health potions are like stackable ankhs). In my opinion, they should be somewhat rare and give special bonuses (like the Horn of Berethil).
If you implement the changes mentioned above, you will be able to scrap the Nether Merchant and reduce the time between waves.

Some random observations:
Typos: "wipe" is spelled incorrectly in the survival achievement, a line in the cinematic before Visara should be "You won't give up fighting, will you?".
The 10th wave is somewhat slow. There are up to 15s gaps in between mobs. Roryn is way too easy if you free the riflemen and use them for 10th-13th wave (they'll die to black holes).
Overall, I think the map takes too long (it's repeatable and there is a good amount of content, so the longevity won't get hurt). My fastest playthrough so far (Champion solo) was 62 minutes on Normal. There should be ways to speed things up. Maybe use some sort of food system to limit spawns instead of the number cap? That would mean a higher spawn rate without the difficulty skyrocketing especially for Hunters.

Another idea: Place some dwarven gadgets that allow you to buy stuff for gold, e.g.
- pull all monsters into a certain region / spawn all monsters in this region for a certain period of time
- activate an invulnerable tower to shoot at monsters for a certain period of time / summon ancient dwarven spirits (a.k.a. locust swarm)
- temporary bonuses, auras, ...
- summon defenders

If you want, I can PM you more detailed suggestions and help you with random stuff (you still have to implement it yourself); I'd rather help you work on the map efficiently in the time you have than sit around and twiddle my thumbs.

Last edited:
Level 13
Thanks for the feedback LordOfThePings!

I'll think your points over and see what I can do about them.
I'm currently working on a new version anyway; the next update will change some things over; unfortunately, I find very little time in the last weeks and I hadn't found the time for a bigger playtest, but I'm on it.

Level 6
Quest Log Suggestions

Not a huge deal but maybe you could add the types of items, there quality, and which are class specific in the quest log with the other information about the map. I also noticed you only listed the monsters in the first part of the map minus the spiders, you could add the rest of the monsters and even bosses with a mini description of their abilities. This is just minor stuff and doesn't really affect the gameplay, figured I'd mention it anyways to possibly help new players.

Level 3
Not a huge deal but maybe you could add the types of items, there quality, and which are class specific in the quest log with the other information about the map. I also noticed you only listed the monsters in the first part of the map minus the spiders, you could add the rest of the monsters and even bosses with a mini description of their abilities. This is just minor stuff and doesn't really affect the gameplay, figured I'd mention it anyways to possibly help new players.

For file-size and usability (it'll be hard to open the quest log and just read stuff while monsters are charging in) reasons, it might be better to create an introduction / guide on the project's forum and link it on the map's main page. A lot of stuff could go there to give the main page and in-game tooltips a cleaner appearance.

Level 6
For file-size and usability (it'll be hard to open the quest log and just read stuff while monsters are charging in) reasons, it might be better to create an introduction / guide on the project's forum and link it on the map's main page. A lot of stuff could go there to give the main page and in-game tooltips a cleaner appearance.

Adding it on to the webpage would be just as difficult to read and play in game, unless you are using dual monitors. I agree that a guide should be posted somewhere, even if its player made.

Level 4
Some suggestions

- Transition from Normal to Hard it too great , as on Normal we can win without a single death or wipe where as on Hard we struggle to make it past the first boss . The furthest we made it was to wave 6 or 7 with lots of wipes .

- The the random epic item has a tendency to give items that you already have which can be annoying as it took me 5 games to be able to buy it .

- When I did buy it I got a Epic armor set which was just as good (exactly the same (60%hp +2armor , 5 Alrik ) as the Rare one I had .

-The one achievement untouchable , to not take any damage from the reaper is impossible as you have to kill him latter .

- On Hard and Insane the Bethril statues don't last very long ( my lv5 golem has just as much hp ) as the enemies just do so much damage .

- Me and my brother quite like hard as we find it quite challenging but I think you should make hard more manageable due to the difficulty spike . ( we were playing as LV 5 Alrik and Lv 4 Falgrim )

Level 13
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try to adress the points in the next update.

As it concerns the difficulty, my basic goal was to provide enough space for higher level and higher geared characters. For example, a hero on level 10 with full epic equip is 3x times stronger than a hero on level 1 with no equip.
To have the same experience on hard as onn normal, you would need a level 7 char with fully green equipment, or a level 9 char with brown equipment.
I also want the insane difficulty to be challenging, even for maxed out chars.
Well, in conclusion, maybe I could reduce hard factors from 2.1 to 2.0.
Or, maybe I should add another difficulty stage so the spike is not as big as it is now.

I've also posted some thoughts here, please have a look:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...t-do-you-think-246441/index2.html#post2618708

Last edited:
Level 6
I think adding another difficulty could help. I've tried hard and it didn't go well because the rest of the players were level 1. I have a level 7 Borgo with 3 epics and normal is pretty easy for me but hard is more challenging and requires better gear, like intended.

Level 6
Save and Load Score

An idea came to me while playing. Would it be possible to save your score? It doesn't really have another purpose besides bragging rights. I've seen score been incorporated into save/load systems. You could have the total score and the players highest score that can be displayed with a command. You could also add perks to having certain score. Maybe just for looks like a glow, sight range, etc.

Level 4
Allied units such as the dwarven riflemen , Ancient Protector and Ancient tower seem too weak in hard and insane .
I think you should make their strength scale with the difficulty just like how the monster do.
I suggest 75% of that of the monsters , so keep their current strength the same on Easy and Normal but on hard increase their HP and Damage by +157.5% and +240% on Insane .
So that these units don't become totally useless on higher difficulties , making the players rely on them less for the heavy lifting on the higher difficulties , making them more supportive .
Becoming sightly weaker as the difficulty increases.

My brother asks if you could add a trap for Falgrim , an area of effect poison as to make up for his weak AOE damage skill or make his barrage do poison as a secondary effect .

I think the Armor system needs might need rethinking as is doesn't seem balanced .

The crafting system seems useless to me I tried to use it once but found it pointless . I mean I don't see the point of trading 3 items of a tier and 3 crystal of a item of the same tier which might or might not be better than what you currently have .

More mini bosses as usual I'm sure your getting to this , would like to see a Beholder type monster and a worbling boss for the latter stages . ( if you don't know what a beholder is look it up it's awesome )

Level 13
- Saving score; not a bad idea at all. The only thing that bothers me here is that it will further increase the length of the save codes. However, buying perks with score would be a neat feature. I'll think about this and see if I can find a reasonable way to implement it.

- Yeah, scaling the protectors and towers is already on my ToDo list.

- Poison trap would be possible. I'll think about it. However, remember that Falgrim is supposed to be weak on AoE by design choice.

- Crafting system; Yeah, I think it became less useful with the item redesign because now it's much harder to find items at all. I'll probably change the system to fit the new item drop chances. However, keep in mind that if you combine all items of the same tier, the crafted item will be one tier higher.

- Yeah, new minibosses, I'll work on this. Also, I would like to have at least some difficulty-exclusive monsters that will only appear on higher difficulties.

Gwy

Gwy

Level 4
Dear Moco!

1 Suggestion:
Some maps have a system, which shows your the other players as icons under your icon on the left side (for example: obisidia depth, or tkok).
that would make the healing more easy => which would be good, cause the sight is sometimes a bit difficult in this nice ,ap.

Level 13
Yepp, I've seen this before in TKoK. In fact, I actually thought about adding such system by myself some time ago. I guess I've decided against it because I was to lazy to implement it, or I was not sure if I really wanted it. Anyways, it would be interesting to know how it is implemented in these other maps. However, I assume the only way to do it is using a lot of invisible dummy units under control of each player that provide dummy targets for the spells and then are put on the real heroes after resolving. I guess positions of these dummys need to be continously adjusted to the positions of the heroes they are copying (so spell-range is not screwed up).

While I think it shouldn't be a problem to implement this system, I'm not quite sure if this is the way to go in terms of game mechanics. Of course, it will make healing jobs much more easy. But then I raise the question wheather it is still enough of a challenge to keep up the other heroes alive, if you can just click on the portraits?
I dunno. What do the others think? Do you also want such a system or not?

BTW: I'm currently very busy with work, so thats the reason why v0.94 hasn't been put out yet (despite all the recent bug reports for 0.93).
The good news, however, is that I will have enough of time after 20th of december to work on the next update and put it out some time around christmas.
This also will be kind of anniversary time for this map because first public release was January 3th.

Level 3
1. Yeah, scaling the protectors and towers is already on my ToDo list.

2. Crafting system; Yeah, I think it became less useful with the item redesign because now it's much harder to find items at all. I'll probably change the system to fit the new item drop chances. However, keep in mind that if you combine all items of the same tier, the crafted item will be one tier higher.

3. Yeah, new minibosses, I'll work on this. Also, I would like to have at least some difficulty-exclusive monsters that will only appear on higher difficulties.

1. The difficulty is scaled by putting a buff on hostile units. Is it possible to apply the same buff to "non-player friendly" units (towers, riflemen, statues)? That would be good enough.

2. If one could reroll (same item type, same rarity) items, that would be nice.

3. Some possible mechanics: "Phoenix" enemies (turn into gravestone/... upon death, revive if not destroyed), "Hydra" (splits upon death), "Lava Spawn" (replicates if not killed fast enough).
Basically, make enemies harder to kill on higher difficulties. I have played through the first half of Hard in 0.93 (Champion, no other heroes), it was pretty easy except the incoming damage was just monstrous in waves 5+, which requires long kiting. I haven't tried to progress further because stuff just gets out of hand.

If anyone (Electrolyte ?) is interested, I've written a small guide on the Champion (ability usage, playstyles, strengths/weaknesses). If you want to create a guide on the map, feel free to ask, and I'll put it somewhere.

Level 13
Good points.

1. Yeah, that is possible without problems. Scaling of player-friendly units is something I'll add for 0.94

2. Your rerolling idea sounds like an interesting alternate concept for crafting. So an item is turned into a different item of equal class and quality at the cost of some crystals. Would be easy and effective I guess.
EDIT: and this system actually found it's way into 0.94, replacing the old crafting system.

3. Yeah.. more monsters, bosses and such will be nice. I guess I'm gonna add more. However, as it concerncs art design of the map, I would like each monster to have custom graphics. And map size is pretty big already.. but I'll see what I can do here (I do not want to exceed the 8MB limit).

I would be happy to see you guys creating something like a guide, since I really appreciate any kind of support.

Last edited:
Level 4
My life sucks I'm can only play the newer version in 3-4 weeks time from the 15th Feb onward , since I'm at my grandparents . I would love to contribute to a guide of sorts me and my brother specialize in Falgrim and Alrik so I'll get started on a text version when I get home .

Level 1
I've only started to play in version 0.94, but here's my suggestion:

Gold gets meaningless pretty soon, while ancient crystals appear to be a constant need. Maybe expand the gold limit and allow the player to buy ancient crystals for a lot of gold. Or maybe increase the cost for equipment and have more equipment available to buy.

Also, completing the game feels kinda empty when you play a whole game trying to improve your character, I'd feel like adding a final reward would be really nice (like an ancient crystal or a special merchant with high tier equipment? The reward would improve with difficulty, obviously. And maybe having no reward for easy mode would be alright.).

Level 2
Hi MoCo, I can honestly say your map is very well done, and you've kept a clean and strict design throughout the map. But I have one major point to criticise.

The Name

It just doesn't stick well with the map, yeah you are a dwarf, and you are slaying monsters. But I highly advise against naming of this kind. A piano isn't called a press-for-sound-device, or google is not a enter-a-word-and-i-will-look-it-up-for-you-application. You created a brand and thus your brand needs a proper name.

Long story short, I personally would change the name. Maybe something along the lines of "Return to Berethil" or "Revenge for Berethil" or "Awakening of Berethil" or "Champions of Berethil". Even shorter if Possible.

I know, the map kept this name for quite a while and some people remember the name well, but most poeple just wont. That is also a little secret of DotA, the name is short and sounds nice. Easy to remember.

Either way if you keep it or not, good look with the final version.

Level 17
Hey MoCo, You indeed have a Great Map!
I suggest you should use a Custom UI. That makes the game More "Unique".
I kinda Agree with bilbo123, Change the Name to something more "Epic". Like: "Vengeance and Glory", or maybe "Return of Hope".
At the End, it's all up to you.

~_= Good Luck
Arad MNK

Level 2
HI MoCo!

I hope suggestions for this map is still being read because this is a really awesome map and should continually be developed. Anyway I've already beaten this game a couple of times now but honestly just in the normal mode so while I'm aiming to beat it with the harder difficulties, I'm wondering if it ever come across your mind to develop a sequel to this map.

Something with story that succeeds this one like the revenge of the scourge or something like the invasion has just begun and the final boss of this game is also a mere spawn of a more powerful leader. I also would like to see additional characters like perhaps a Rifle Master complimenting the original Rifleman of WC, and a Demolitions Expert complimenting the Mortar Team. Perhaps a Dwarven Knight that is mounted on a wingless gryphon would be cool as well. A dwarf dedicated on offensive magic like a Loremaster (from the Disciples II game). Whatever of those characters that you may see fit.