• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Great to have you joining in. With a new evil empire coming up, things seems to get serious lol :b

Know that I mentioned a nation of archers from Greatwood once before in this RP. They are among the rebel forces.
Talban Village is where duke Talban is from, and the Mysterious Temple is connected to Vayne's history.
I added these pages to the wiki :)

Level 15
Guess I'll have some fun facing the archers, a little pow pow with them if you know what I mean.. :p

I doubt that, you will have to face the other evil empire before that :D They know you are there, let's see how you handle them :) Noone ever said that two evil empires are allies :3 It's up to you what you do Witch-King, now you can either clash two empires over the rebel's head, or smash the rebels from two sides at the same time ;) Or maybe just stay neutral, but I doubt you could do that right now xD

Level 12
I have responded to your post. I guess my character will be sort of neutral, seeking his own goal. You know, he'll seek out his crystals and if he ever gets into talking too much about his quest, you'll know why and what for is he doing that... :) Shit will be interesting! :D

Level 19
Whoever makes the next post ([195]) will also start Chapter XL / Chapter 40, thus everyone can make another Secondary Character if they want. Just sayin' :)

Guess I'll have some fun facing the archers, a little pow pow with them if you know what I mean.. :p
Most of them are with the rebel forces anyway - at Hillcrose Top to be exact :)
But sure, if it satisfy your emperorial needs, go ahead and pwn some archer-ass :b

I doubt that, you will have to face the other evil empire before that :D They know you are there, let's see how you handle them :) Noone ever said that two evil empires are allies :3 It's up to you what you do Witch-King, now you can either clash two empires over the rebel's head, or smash the rebels from two sides at the same time ;) Or maybe just stay neutral, but I doubt you could do that right now xD
No matter what happens, I'm sure it will get bad consequences for the rebels :b

I have responded to your post. I guess my character will be sort of neutral, seeking his own goal. You know, he'll seek out his crystals and if he ever gets into talking too much about his quest, you'll know why and what for is he doing that... :) Shit will be interesting! :D
Forget what I said about the interactions ^^

Level 15
I think it would be fun to make a last stand at the gates of the evil, being pushed from both sides xD With enemies like the king, Zinn and Clarox, even Dracor would have to go all out - I would move them from the battlefield though, dont want to wipe the entire battlefield with just these few remaining :3

Also, I know it's slightly inconvinient, but you can manipulate other characters and will have to sooner or later, but if Amar writes a post, I will do it this time ;)

Amar, I've read your ideas about A#3 - I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post an image to every post. I think we need the forum as long as we keep writing at different times, else the story will progress extremely slowly... Forum systems can work like a wonder, but we need a better forum for this to work, I know a few forum and RP systems, let me think about a good one, okay? I play since the age of 12, I think I know what I'm doing :3

Level 19
Trust me, I'll try to make my character active with all other characters as much as possible. :)
Now, that's the spirit! :)

I think it would be fun to make a last stand at the gates of the evil, being pushed from both sides xD With enemies like the king, Zinn and Clarox, even Dracor would have to go all out - I would move them from the battlefield though, dont want to wipe the entire battlefield with just these few remaining :3
Yup, that's an option :b

Amar, I've read your ideas about A#3 - I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post an image to every post. I think we need the forum as long as we keep writing at different times, else the story will progress extremely slowly... Forum systems can work like a wonder, but we need a better forum for this to work, I know a few forum and RP systems, let me think about a good one, okay? I play since the age of 12, I think I know what I'm doing :3
But the Hive RP Forum is back up, so making #3 a Social Group RP is not even necessary anymore, and that means the picture thing as well, so no worries :)
And sorry, but I'm not really interested in RP'ing outside of the Hive ;)

Level 12
You thought about making your own private forums specially for this RP? Maybe use it's chatbox as for OOC, as there we can always be in contact and such stuff. Just an idea.

EDIT: Disegard the idea, just saw post above mine and it's okay.

Level 22
I have many characters prepared already, which I originally planned for #3 already, they have their abilities and lore figured out, as for them joining the main plot... If we're talking about joining the war, then any of them can do it.

The current characters I have ready:

Arkrion
Telia
Infernity
Magex
Lilly
Sirena
Nagatal

Level 12
Yes Clock you can, but dude, you have 6 characters already, and honestly you are only writing about one of them :l

You can make a response yourself if you want :)

If this was for me, I'd like to wait for him so everything fits. I don't want to go on like my character got no response from him and you know, he might not like the concept, so yeah I'm patient dude I'll wait out for his post and then everything is going to fit perfectly. :)

After all, text-based role plays are unique because they're for patient guys, they're laid back games and you can play them whenever you feel like. That's the main reason I got love for them! :)

Level 12
My new character is sorta a bad guy, he is also more flirtatious with girls then Kargath. I figure him to be abit rude due to this, sometimes even ignoring someone else when a girl comes in.
If you don't understand, I'm trying to add more comedy to lighten the mood(or not, dunno.)

This sounds very good, I like the idea. I'll see how you'll work it out. :goblin_good_job:

Level 19
And oh gawd, the undead guy is Razet! whoops, I typed in Rave. A horrid mistake I assure you.
Could you please correct the mistakes please (You wrote Hillcrest too, instad of Hillcrose Top). And perhaps sum up what have happened in your last five posts or so. All the fighting with Razet/Rave and turning into a spider-thing confused me a lot.. :)

If this was for me, I'd like to wait for him so everything fits. I don't want to go on like my character got no response from him and you know, he might not like the concept, so yeah I'm patient dude I'll wait out for his post and then everything is going to fit perfectly. :)

After all, text-based role plays are unique because they're for patient guys, they're laid back games and you can play them whenever you feel like. That's the main reason I got love for them! :)
What I meant was that you don't have to "go on without getting a response" if you chose to not wait for Kanadaj. You are fully permitted to use Clarox and any other character in the RP. I'm not saying you should RP alone, just saying it was a possibility :)
And the rest, you are absolutely right. Let's just chillax :D

My new character is sorta a bad guy, he is also more flirtatious with girls then Kargath. I figure him to be abit rude due to this, sometimes even ignoring someone else when a girl comes in.
If you don't understand, I'm trying to add more comedy to lighten the mood(or not, dunno.)
Awzum character. Not sure how he fits into the story though :b

Lo and behold, I am back.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing here in the hive that pulls me back.
Except Avataria, lol.
Awzum! We really missed the taste of pepper in this RP :) <3

Level 19
Btw guys, is here anyone with any kind of book-writing experience or talent? :D I think that with a little bit of tweaking, Avataria should be made a book xD
I think i's a little too big project, but I might be up for it later, but let's at least finish the RP first :b

Hey guys.
There he is, the last piece in the puzzle - all of the missing roleplayers have returned, yay! :)

Level 19
Ehh a friend of mine asked if I wanted to get high today and I ofcourse replied yes, so I'm not sure when I'll be back.
But to those who want summaries, please chose a specific post where the summary should start (I'm not doing a summary for the whole RP) :b

Level 19
Here's a summary from [183] (Arcisal's last post was [182] and -Peper-'s was [189]). I just figured out it was just one page of posts, but here you go:

Regex, Dracor & Selia + Leo, Aina, Alaina & Am'ar
After the battle with the evil Auxion, Regex was killed, but brought back to life as an undead by Dracor Scaleflame. Selia left Avataria to report Auxion's death to her homeworld, but as Selia's portal was about to vanish, Regex managed to hear the words "I'll be comming for you soon Regex." by an unknown voice. He and Dracor continues and eventually gets back to the Rebel Base Camp.

Leo returns to the Base Camp with the soldiers that he took with him on the search for Vayne, all ashamed of their blind racism towards Am'ar. He meets Aina who asks if he met Vayne, and he must reply saddened that he haven't.
Am'ar overlooked as the remaining non-racistic soldiers train for the upcoming battles. Especially Alaina, as he feels she is the only link to his clouded past before the arrival on Avataria. Suddenly Dracor and Regex comes by for a short chat, and he asks them to go look around the Base Camp themselves.
Leo walks up to Am'ar, and afterwards the two meet in Talban's tent where Leo admits his mistake.
Later that day, Am'ar is visited by Dracor who tells of a powerful unholy foe (See Clarox, Zynn & Azal below) in the Greatwood Forest, at the uncorrupted side of the Wall of Horror, and Am'ar fears that if Dracor speaks the truth the rebels are trapped between two powerful evil forces.

Dracor helps magically upgrade the horrifying black gate in the Base Camp, which gets red and gets covered in glowing runes. Two large red dragon statues shape themselves at the sides of the gate, and a red orb on top of it, gives anyone the ability to awake the magical creatures. Finally it is renamed "Gate of Ray of Hope"

Clarox, Zynn & Azal
Meanwhile the Archdemon Clarox sits in his pocket dimension, watching Avataria, and he is suddenly amazed by a shockingly powerful wave of unholy magic energy, coming from Greatwood Forest, where the evil mastermind Zynn and his clumsy minion Azal have arrived.
Clarox asks his King what to do, and the King replied that he should hurry to the newly arrived superpower and ask of their cooperation. Clarox did as his King told him to, and asked Zynn about his plans in Avataria through mind link, but Zynn is secretive and Clarox seeks him out in person instead.
However, he gets little out of the meeting, and Zynn explains to him that if his King wants anything from them, he'd better come himself. With those words Clarox is left for himself.

The Aarons & Razet
The Aarons at Hillcrose Top are having trouble with Razet again, as he is somehow trying to take over their bodies. Original Aaron escapes into the body of a tiny spider. Then back at his own body he suddenly gets into a conflict with a group of Dark Elves who are easily defeated with his gun, and starts to obey him and give him back the Gaia-blade, and telling him where to go etc.
(I don't really get these posts, but Clock ignored me when I asked him to explain their throughout meanings and fix mistakes in the posts)

Other minor plots
Rex retreats towards a mountain to evade a large incoming sandstorm.
Asorath thinks of joining the Kingdom of Evil as he test out his new powers.
After duke Talban got lost and passed out in the Arachi desert, he was brought somewhere, by someone, but his condition makes it hard for him to stay awake and he haven't found out yet what had happened to him.
A thief from another world teleports to Avataria, after being chased for stealing something. Someone finds him and kindly tells him to follow to the Rebel Base Camp.
Hopefully this helped :)
Oh, this reminds me that you might find this interesting and helpful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.