• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Am, if you die, can Aaron get your gun? Lol, just sayin.
Alaina's father made it, ask him to make a new one, lol :b

And yes, you can use Aaron now - which I wrote in this thread somewhere, just after I made that post.

He wont ;)

Oh, and clockwork, try to make posts with a bit more content - it's just annoying that in your post NOTHING, and I mean NO GOD DAMN THING happened :p
I think it was a joke, since Am'ar promised to give Clock's other char his sunglasses if he dies. Seems my char will lose all of his belongings the day he dies, lol :b

And, nothing wrong with that small post. It gave the message that Alaina is worried for Aaron. Every post doesn't have to actually contain tons of epic battles and drama ;)
However, it could have been more detailed, I agree.

Level 19
Are you talking about the wiki? Most of the pages are empty, and you really can't expect others to do the pages for your characters - I'll gladly help you if you make it yourself, though - And most other character pages are empty as well ;)

Level 7
Haha, peper is always busy doing his job ^^
I can help you edit your page, though it will be a little, I'll help in anyway I can. :D

Level 19
Guys! I need to know, what are your qualities in the World Editor? :)

What? Everyone knows me as the combo breaker.
Ah, I myself don't have any time on computer to edit my pages. So I leave it blank, problem?

Not at all, no one is forcing you to do it ;)

Haha, peper is always busy doing his job ^^
I can help you edit your page, though it will be a little, I'll help in anyway I can. :D

Let me remind you that you still haven't finished the pages for Leo and Aina, but go ahead help him if you want :)

Guys, I want to ask you that when you write in 1st person, please add a header so we know who you are talking about ;)

Will update the wiki when I have time - well, I don't have time, I've got 2 jobs for this summer :p

Agreed, make it hidden tag or show it some other way :)

And take your time :)

kanadaj, that was a brilliant end for Selia, doubt I could have done it better myself.

Also someone must have deleted Selia on the wiki, it's empty now...

Selia was never created, I'm sure of that ;)

Level 15
I'm a triggerer and unit designer when it comes to the WE ;)

EDIT: Added a bit of detail to my last post (only a few words to the Selia line's end).

By the way, a short summary of what happened there as it seems to be a bit hard to understand for some of you: what Clarox detects is indeed the gateway Selia passes through, but if she ever returns to Avataria, she will be absolutely broken because of the "Secret of Avataria", that causes people to lose their memories ;) Selia travelled through a gateway her master opened on her call, but as the "Secret of Avataria" try to apply it's power on it, Selia's master fights it through the dimensional gate, leaving him weakened and charging up the gateway, which can have fatal results on Selia ^^

Last edited:
Level 19
I only asked because I'd like to start an Arena map project - A friend of mine from another RP recently reminded me how much fun we had testing an Arena-map for that RP a long time ago, and so I thought "Why not make such a map for my own RP?".
And if you guys are up for it we can work on it together - not as a serious project, but as a fun sideproject, only to entertain ourselves.

Arcisal, you could still be useful as some kind of text-manager, checking the various places with text for typos and reword it if needed, Since you probably are the best here at the english language, and of course as a tester :)

So, if you guys are up for it, I'll make a version 0.1, and pass it to whoever wants to make version 0.2. Once again, keep in mind, that it is only for our own entertainment, and we're in no rush finishing it :)

Please let me know what you think of the idea :)

Kanadaj said:
EDIT: Added a bit of detail to my last post (only a few words to the Selia line's end).

By the way, a short summary of what happened there as it seems to be a bit hard to understand for some of you: what Clarox detects is indeed the gateway Selia passes through, but if she ever returns to Avataria, she will be absolutely broken because of the "Secret of Avataria", that causes people to lose their memories ;) Selia travelled through a gateway her master opened on her call, but as the "Secret of Avataria" try to apply it's power on it, Selia's master fights it through the dimensional gate, leaving him weakened and charging up the gateway, which can have fatal results on Selia ^^

So, Selia is gone from Avataria?
Didn't actually read your post yet, sorry - But blame my computer, since it got fixed I can't stop playing all kinds of games again - Wow, I really missed being a gamer :b

Level 19
Seems you guys are up for it then, yay! :)
I'm having 2 more exams, and I'm not sure how much time I can reserve for the RP this upcoming week, but hopefully you guys will keep it alive :)
In case I finish Version 0.1 of the map despite my exams, who wanna make version 0.2? Big and small edits are both appreciated! :)

I'm even useless in WE. I can gave you guys model though.
By the way, made no progress today. Really.
We have a modeler at our disposal! I wouldn't call that useless :b
I can provide the icons then (My only problem is my laziness)

And you are in no rush, take your time man :)

I've added Selia on the wiki now, that concludes my characters.
Awzum, I improved her page a little :)

I'm an idealist, but could try and help with triggers.
Great! Oh, and please add "Chapter XXXVIII" (Chapter 38) above the post counter on your latest post :)

Last edited:
Level 19
It works now, after setting the correct path! :D
174866-albums3028-picture58908.png
Which reminds me, version 0.01 is finished. Whoever wants to make version 0.02 can have it :)

Level 19
Yeah, but it is not meant to be part of the lore of the RP in any way. And the minions are made simply to give experience and gold to the heroes, so they can prepare for fighting eachother.
The plan is that we play against eachother as our own characters in the Arena for our own entertainment only :)

Who wants to make the second version? I'll be writing a post when passing it on :)

Last edited:
Level 22
Amar still doesn't have proper portrait and hero glow, I'll update it tomorrow. It's 00.30 here :D
And do tell me if he needs a take-gun-then-shoot-anim. Man, I could think all my characters being heroes.
Cadaos - STR hitter hero - Fire Breath spell
Razet - INT hitter hero - Evenomed spear spell
Darkness - AGI spell hero - Whatever spell
Lilith - AGI hitter hero - Passive spells
The King - STR spell hero - Nuke spells

Level 19
The heroes will all start out with a passive ability, like in LoL, which they will not need to learn through leveling up. Then they have three active spells, often called Q, W & E-spells and finally the Ultimate ability, which is the best of them all. I have planned out all of Am'ar's abilities, but not made them all yet :)

Am'ar's spells
PAS = Time Stop: Am'ar has a 10% chance to stun his enemy for 2 seconds whenever he attacks.
Connection to the RP: This ability has been used once in this RP, in Am'ar's flashback in [170], used to stun Mr Tekan. However, with his memory lost Am'ar have forgotten how to use it.
Q = Slam: Am'ar slams his staff into the ground, damaging and slowing all surrounding enemies.
W = Scythe Mode: Am'ar activates Scythe Mode of his staff, getting increased attack speed and attack damage for a limited period.
Connection to the RP: Am'ar has uses this ability several times in this RP. Too lazy to find any posts with it.
E = GC3 Blast: Fires off the GC3 gun, like a shockwave and deals high damage. Long cooldown though.
Connection to the RP: Am'ar's gun.. I'm sure you all know it by now, lol.
ULTI = Summon
Pyrie
: Am'ar summons his draconian friend,
Pyrie
, which can do some awzum things. Not sure what yet.
Connection to the RP: Yeah, this is the draconian who helped Am on Getax.

(I'm planning to reintroduce his PAS and ULTI-spells in #3)
Amar still doesn't have proper portrait and hero glow, I'll update it tomorrow. It's 00.30 here :D
And do tell me if he needs a take-gun-then-shoot-anim.
If you are able to make such an anim, yes please! :D

*His PAS-spell (Time Stop) could use a "BASH"-anim where the crystal on his staff flashes shortly.
*It would be awzum if his W-spell (Scythe Mode) would make the staff-model change into scythe looks, like on my drawing.
However, with all those anims, the file size would probably raise to the sky, so let's keep it at the GC3-anim :)

Man, I could think all my characters being heroes.
Cadaos - STR hitter hero - Fire Breath spell
Razet - INT hitter hero - Evenomed spear spell
Darkness - AGI spell hero - Whatever spell
Lilith - AGI hitter hero - Passive spells
The King - STR spell hero - Nuke spells
@Cadaos: Instead, Rex should be a hero, and his ultimate could be to transform into Cadaos, like in the RP ^^
@Razet: And his passive ability should be "Poisonous blade" :)
@Darkness: I think we should not include him, but instead make Asorath, and dedicate one or more of his spells to Darkness :)
@Lillith: Spells can not be passive, only one, and I would suggest something like "Metallic Skin" for Lillith's passive :)
@The King: We should totally make him a boss of the map! :b

Level 22
W = Scythe Mode: Am'ar activates Scythe Mode of his staff, getting increased attack speed and attack damage for a limited period.
Connection to the RP: Am'ar has uses this ability several times in this RP. Too lazy to find any posts with it.
He used it to broke through the tower door.
E = GC3 Blast: Fires off the GC3 gun, like a shockwave and deals high damage. Long cooldown though.
Connection to the RP: Am'ar's gun.. I'm sure you all know it by now, lol.
I thought this will be a ultimate? Lol
ULTI = Summon
Pyrie
: Am'ar summons his draconian friend,
Pyrie
, which can do some awzum things. Not sure what yet.
Connection to the RP: Yeah, this is the draconian who helped Am on Getax.
Nah, no comment yet. But I think it's bit unfitting since in the RP Am'ar can't summon him.
If you are able to make such an anim, yes please! :D

*His PAS-spell (Time Stop) could use a "BASH"-anim where the crystal on his staff flashes shortly.
Easy as hell.
*It would be awzum if his W-spell (Scythe Mode) would make the staff-model change into scythe looks, like on my drawing.
However, with all those anims, the file size would probably raise to the sky, so let's keep it at the GC3-anim :)
Right, so here's alternative. I'll provide a schyte blade attachment for attach to his staff. Capiche?

@Cadaos: Instead, Rex should be a hero, and his ultimate could be to transform into Cadaos, like in the RP ^^
Oh, didn't think about that.
@Razet: And his passive ability should be "Poisonous blade" :)
I found a look-like-him model yesterday, btw should the ulti being reincarnation or what? :pING!!!
@Darkness: I think we should not include him, but instead make Asorath, and dedicate one or more of his spells to Darkness :)
Oh yeah, that would be cool. I imagined the now-Asorath like evil Arthas.
@Lillith: Spells can not be passive, only one, and I would suggest something like "Metallic Skin" for Lillith's passive :)
Shit, she never reveal any spell in the RP.
@The King: We should totally make him a boss of the map! :b
Becoz the Kingz so awzum.

Level 19
I'd like my hero to be spell oriented.
You are writing this like an order, like you want me to make him for you? But I'm not gonna make him alone - If you wanna be in the map you gotta work a little yourself ;)

1. He used it to broke through the tower door.

2. I thought this will be a ultimate? Lol

3. Nah, no comment yet. But I think it's bit unfitting since in the RP Am'ar can't summon him.

4. Easy as hell.

5. Right, so here's alternative. I'll provide a schyte blade attachment for attach to his staff. Capiche?

6. Oh, didn't think about that.

7. I found a look-like-him model yesterday, btw should the ulti being reincarnation or what? :pING!!!

8. Oh yeah, that would be cool. I imagined the now-Asorath like evil Arthas.

9. Shit, she never reveal any spell in the RP.

10. Becoz the Kingz so awzum.
1. Oh right :b
2.+3. I will consider changing it :)
4. Awzum :D
5. I guess that can work, but I never really used attachments before :b
7. Dunno :b
9. Depends on what you see as abilities - flying could be a useful spell too, but since there's tons of heroes we wanna create, we're in no hurry :)
10. Exactly :)

Level 15
Geez, as of now, Dracor should have like 3 ability sets :D

Normal Set (Human Form):
-Passive: Dragon's Vigor: When Dracor's life goes under 50%, he automatically turns into his Dragon form, healing him for 20% max life. Cooldown on ability
Any ideas for a better passive could be good

-Circle of Fire: Summons a circle of light and fire around Dracor, dealing X damage to units too close and absorbing any incoming attacks, depleting Dracor's mana in the process. (Mass mana shield!)
Seen when Dracor helps Selia

-Burning flash: Teleports a short distance to the target location with an explosion, dealing small damage and knocking back units.
Same as above

-Dragon Form: Dracor turns into his Dragon form which releases most of his powers, ganting him a new skill set.
-Passive: Dragon Form: Dracor in his dragon form uses up a lot of energy, causing him to lose 1 mana for each second it has been active.

-Barrier of Divine Flames: Dracor surrounds himself and all allied heroes with a barrier which deflects the next incoming attack.
"On his words, a barrier made of both light and fire surrounds both him and Selenia."

-Seal of the Elements: Marks the target with a chain, and if it remains close to Dracor for 3 seconds, four runed pillars appear and the chains bind the target to the pillars, stunning it for X seconds. If used in melee range, the spell snares the target for the first 2 seconds.
"A chain of light breaks forth from under the scales of Dracor, binding Auxion at several places to himself, while a giant orb of magma engulfs him, slowing his movements. Then, out of the ground around them four pillars with runes iscribed all over emerge, and chains of light finally leave Dracor's body and link themselves with one of the pillars' base. The runes start to glow up slowly from the bottom to the top as the seal charges up."

-Ignited Force: Knocks the target away and and ignites it, dealing X damage over 3 seconds.
Dracor realises that this must be all part of a plan so he quickly conjures a wave of pushing force ignited with fire to knock Auxion away.

-Ultimate: Dragon's Breath: After 2 seconds of chaneling, a huge mass of fire and light erupts from Dracor's jaws, dealing X damage to every enemy in a line.

-Ultimate:
Black Dragon of Purgatory: Dracor releases the power of both his dragon and demon form, becoming a black demonish dragon with an entirely new skill set.
COMING SOON...

Level 22
These are the spells my characters will have (only a few will be copies from Titan Land):

Auxion: Waygate of Space, Waygate of Death, Waygate of Life and Breaking The Limit.
Selia: Claw of Frost, Claw of Thunder, Divine Ring and Blade of Judgement.
Regex spells: Cluster Rockets, Conjure Robot, Coup de Burst and Omega Laser.
Aris spells: Chilling Touch, Massive Frost Nova, Ice Angel and Wrath of Frost.

Last edited:
Level 19
Great to see that you guys like the idea :)

By the way, can we please start out by making one hero per player? :)

If the post below doesn't make sense at all, it's because I'm high ^^

Geez, as of now, Dracor should have like 3 ability sets :D

Normal Set (Human Form):
-Passive: Dragon's Vigor: When Dracor's life goes under 50%, he automatically turns into his Dragon form, healing him for 20% max life. Cooldown on ability
Any ideas for a better passive could be good

-Circle of Fire: Summons a circle of light and fire around Dracor, dealing X damage to units too close and absorbing any incoming attacks, depleting Dracor's mana in the process. (Mass mana shield!)
Seen when Dracor helps Selia

-Burning flash: Teleports a short distance to the target location with an explosion, dealing small damage and knocking back units.
Same as above

-Dragon Form: Dracor turns into his Dragon form which releases most of his powers, ganting him a new skill set.
-Passive: Dragon Form: Dracor in his dragon form uses up a lot of energy, causing him to lose 1 mana for each second it has been active.

-Barrier of Divine Flames: Dracor surrounds himself and all allied heroes with a barrier which deflects the next incoming attack.
"On his words, a barrier made of both light and fire surrounds both him and Selenia."

-Seal of the Elements: Marks the target with a chain, and if it remains close to Dracor for 3 seconds, four runed pillars appear and the chains bind the target to the pillars, stunning it for X seconds. If used in melee range, the spell snares the target for the first 2 seconds.
"A chain of light breaks forth from under the scales of Dracor, binding Auxion at several places to himself, while a giant orb of magma engulfs him, slowing his movements. Then, out of the ground around them four pillars with runes iscribed all over emerge, and chains of light finally leave Dracor's body and link themselves with one of the pillars' base. The runes start to glow up slowly from the bottom to the top as the seal charges up."

-Ignited Force: Knocks the target away and and ignites it, dealing X damage over 3 seconds.
Dracor realises that this must be all part of a plan so he quickly conjures a wave of pushing force ignited with fire to knock Auxion away.

-Ultimate: Dragon's Breath: After 2 seconds of chaneling, a huge mass of fire and light erupts from Dracor's jaws, dealing X damage to every enemy in a line.

-Ultimate:
Black Dragon of Purgatory: Dracor releases the power of both his dragon and demon form, becoming a black demonish dragon with an entirely new skill set.
COMING SOON...

Circle of Fire and Burning flash sounds kewl, except that I think the latter's name should be changed ^^

The passive is OP, in my opinion, so we should make something else there - And if it will make him turn into his dragonform, then I don't think it should be an ability too then :b
With all those extra abilities, there will be a lot to work on :O

Ulti sounds kewl,
but I don't think it should change his form (He already have one ability like that), instead he should just make some high damaging AoE spell or something, based on a mix of his light/fire powers and his evil demonic powers :)

These are the spells my characters will have (only a few will be copies from Titan Land):

Auxion: Waygate of Space, Waygate of Death, Waygate of Life and Breaking The Limit.
Selia: Claw of Frost, Claw of Thunder, Divine Ring and Blade of Judgement.
Regex spells: Cluster Rockets, Conjure Robot, Coup de Burst and Omega Laser.
Aris spells: Chilling Touch, Massive Frost Nova, Ice Angel and Wrath of Frost.

AoS would be epic.

Stick to one character at first please :)

AoS would be epic as a mode, but let's start out make it an Arena map :)

Heh, Well I'll try, not good at making spells though

I see, I just need a pm telling me the basics of spell triggering, thanks!
Eager to help, XD
Also, will this be an arena map?
Does that mean, you wanna make version 0.2? In that case I send v0.1 to you in pastebin privately, as only one should edit at a time ;)

There are no basics, every spell's triggers are different, but make those spells you can, and leave the rest for us to make ;)

And yeah an Arena map was the main idea, where players choose a hero each and fights against one another :)

I can make ANY spells possible in the WE, mostly in GUI :D There are some things that need JNGP but its no problem anyway... The problem is, I have 2 jobs for a month and I have to finish them both ^^
Awzum, we have a spell-maker too! :D
And you can edit it when you have the time - For now I think Clock will have it :)

guess it's an AoS, like LoL, DotA, DotA2, HoN, etc. :D
That was not the plan, but we can add an AoS-mode later? :)

Level 15
heheh, I'll try, but be warned. I have no trigger experiance at all, and am excited to see how my main charecter will look. Plus I may make my own spin of marine Aaron, soon as I get the hang of Geomerging.
And I guess the four Aaron's would be something like the brewmasters Earth Storm Fire spell. With different and extra elements of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.