• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19

I received a suggestion to move the actual roleplay to a new thread, so I did. Check out the main thread, for the 10 first posts,information on this storytelling roleplay as well as chit-chatting and discussion related to the roleplay.

[11]
Aaron walked to a window in the flying dwarven base, watching the view of the tall black wall, which stroke fear into the hearts of many peace-loving species. Alaina walked up to him.
"Why is there so many conflicts in this universe - All we want is to live in peace..", she mumbled to herself. Aaron, looked smiling at her, and replied "That's what we're fighting for, Alaina".

As Duke Talban and Am'ar continued their teamwork-fighting, a couple of large mutated beings came towards them, charging with their different weapons. Their evil aura emitted a dark purple glow.
"These are tough ones, friend", the duke said.
As the first one clashed brutally into duke Talban, he was pushed down to the ground by a powerful smash in his chest, by the creature's black mace.
Am'ar was occupied with one of the other of the large inhuman creatures.
Talban's opponent leaped forward towards the lying man, but just before it hit the duke's face, Regex rushed in and hit it with a small device in the neck, which resulted in it being forced flying through the air several meters away from the others. It lied quietly on the ground, most likely dead.
"Close eh? Thanks, mr...?"
"Regex, sir"
But there wasn't much time for conversation, more inhuman creatures charged towards the rebels.

Meanwhile somewhere in the wasteland of evil, on the other side of the wall, a black tower stood terrifying. On top of it, stood Cadaos, a large black dragon with molten scales, and Razet, a humble warrior of evil.
"Great dragon, the masters sent a small scout force to the wall, but I fear it won't be enough. Sooner or later the rebels will break through, but they won't stand alive long after entering our land.", Razet said with a little fear in his voice.
"I'll be waiting patiently, here at your tower, wimp."
"My name's Razet and I'm the overlord of this tower!", Razet replied angrily.
"I told you already I don't care!!", the dragon looked directly at the inhuman warrior, with a terrifying look in his eyes.
Razet jumped scared backwards, and left the dragon on the top of the spire, for himself.

Last edited:
Level 22
[12]

While Regex just defeated another opponent, he turns around.

Regex: Hold my back, I'll make this battle easier for us
Am'ar: Alright hurry
Regex: Coup de Burst

Regex swiftly disappeared from the sight of war and took out a small cube which grew larger by itself and soon turned into what appears to be a type of computer.
He began writing something on the keyboard of the object.

After a few minutes Regex slowly returns to the battle field and pulls out what appears to be some sort of gun.
Regex aimed the weapon at one of the beasts and fired. The gun seems to create a straight line of powerful energy which burns the target slowly.

Regex: It's only a matter of time, if this goes well we'll soon be victorious...

Level 19
[13]
Regex' new weapon fried countless charging enemies in no time. No one would have expected such an action from the mysterious black-suited man, but with his crooked smile, he continued firing his gun until few enemies remained, and the rebels once again had the situation under control. The numbers of attacking evil soldiers were dwindling until the last fighters drew their last breath.

Many of the rebels looked confused and surprised at Regex. He didn't like the attention, but it didn't last long before Duke Talban shouted "What are we waiting for? Let's counter-attack!", followed by a cheer from the hundreds of different rebels. The rebels followed Duke Talban's lead, over the dead bodies, through the gate and into the lands of evil.

"Nice work, I admit you kicked more ass than I did just before, Mr. Regex" Am'ar said, with his characteristic dark orcish voice.
"Hehehe, we all have our secrets, don't we?" Regex replied.

As they were charging towards their next battle, some sort of dwarven aircraft closed in on the sky, and prepared for landing on the evil side of the Wall of Horror...

Level 15
[14]
Seeing enemies advance on his position, Aaron grabbed his gun and leaped out, Shooting fifty of the enemies with 3 shots. He barely thought about what he just did recently till he found that the enemies had him trapped in a force field along with the rest of his allies.

He heard the ship land and pulled away from Alaina. "Lets get going ok? We will never have to do this again if we rid the land of evil." He said, which seemed to calm Alaina down. He picked up his trusty weapon and headed out, but not before Alaina kissed him on the cheek and wished him good luck, Alaina and other melee troops were to wait till the ranged troops filled the enemy with ammunition till they were in melee range. Then hop out and decimate the enemy with swords and throwing knives. Jumping out he landed right on top of an enemy, pretty much crushing the maggot beneath his armor's enormous weight, which he did not feel due to the fact the suit was meant to increase his bodies abilities. Jumping, sprinting, and rolling on the ground to evade fire. He had helped the dwarves create these things, and was surprised the Mk. 1 was so darn popular, human rifleman regiments(which were rare, but not as rare as human regiments armed with Aaron's worlds techno-logic weapons) bought nearly all the stock of the Mk. 1 combat suits. Soon the order to retreat was made, but Aaron stood his ground to allow a friendly dwarf to sprint back to the ship, then made his retreat.

Alaina walked up to him and asked him something, breaking him out of his thoughts. "Huh? What was it you asked me?" Aaron asked. "What is this thing??" Alaina answered, making Aaron wonder. Examining it, he determined it was part magic part technology, he could see sparks of mana mingle with sparks of electricity. "My guess would be it's a mana enhanced force field.... We would need a tank to get through." Aaron said. "Well unfortunately we lack a tank, so i guess we wait for the rebels..." Alaina said, sitting down and inviting Aaron to join her. He took out two canisters and handed her one, then pulled out a box of cut ham. "Might as well eat before meeting a whole army of enemies.." He said, inadvertently making them both burst into laughter

Level 22
Chapter IV
[15]
Razet scaredly left the black tower, leaving Cadaos alone there. "Good boy" He said.
He gazed all the direction, and his sight stopped at the direction of the Wall of Horror. The war's already started, and the 'scout forces' were probably been defeated. "Maybe going there is better than waiting here" he thought. He jumped and ascends to the skies, the black giant dragon flew towards the battlefield. He was right, the rebels are charging through. He could see many creatures defeated by the rebels. Wait, there were some strange guys on the battlefield. Did they work for the rebels?

Last edited:
Level 12
[16]
With the beings caught up in their own world of slaughter, the whole sky, unnoticed by them, turned to a sorrowful dark shade which only enhanced the atmosphere of the battle. Clouds churned as great streaks of lightning flashed behind the mist without a sound. No rain was to come down despite the bleak sky, but instead, a mighty crash finally caught the attention of the fighters. An ear-splitting roar turned and suddenly, everyone realized how dark it was.

Out in a distance, the sky continued to crash and finally it reached a crescendo where an enigmatic pillar of green streaks crashed upon the ground, scarring it for life. This energy continued to rage on for moments until at last the silence that proceeded it was deafening.

From the debris and ashes of this micro-cataclysm, came forth an enigma. This being was without shape, nor without a face. But it had a life. Made of millions of what was known only vaguely as candiathropes, this being took a form. It acted as a parasite. It's purpose to scour the land of life.

"What?" thought the humanoid form of metal. "This was the best Arnagron could dish out?", his thoughts reverberating through the air around him via telekinetic communication. "He'd have to do better next time..." he said to himself with what vaguely looked like a grin.

Out in the distance, a battle was being waged. A sudden urge contained Arcisal, as was he called, to join the fight. He did not know of these inhabitants before, but judging by the number of greenery still around, he could safely presume that they were still primitive. Easy.

With a mastery of electricity and candianar, the living beings within him that made him what he was, Arcisal took flight with his torso and faceless head and arms all that could be seen. His lower body was swarmed with the living micro-metals that look like a tail from afar. From the ground, it looked like a dark void in the shape of a comet was heading their way.

Nearing the battlefield, he spotted a sort of landing strip atop a large primitive stone wall of the purest dark. On one side of that was where the battle lay where the other a mighty beast with huge wings cringed upon the side of a tower. The wall, populated by no one else, served as a good place for Arcisal to observe the land around him. It seemed that these beings were indeed primitive! Ho, these beings were of one of the earliest kinds, still wielding metal together with hands and swinging it at each other. More like a show than a fight. Easier than practice he thought arrogantly.

As Arcisal was looking upon the battlefield, a host of these humans came forth from a stair. Seven in total, he counted, garbed in dark orange cloths and wore metal viziers and steel gauntlets while wielding spears of bright steel and small round bronze shields.

"Who is foolish enough to dare to be in the presence of Zaarnoth, the master of darkness!" roared their supposed leader. The beginning of the entertainment he thought. Well, play along well then.

"It is I, Arcisal. I have come to aid you in your plight. It seems that you do not seem to be doing very well in your battle." He indicated with a nod of his head directed at the slaughter below.

Their leader looked worried for awhile, but composed himself and then declared once more "Indeed. But our defeat will only aid in the forthcoming of the plans of the Bane of Light. You do not look like our enemy. Alien! Mythic!" cried the leader.

Overhead, voice could be heard. "Nargos! Deal with what you are now and immediately proceed to the aviary. These rebels will deal with sky to breach this kingdom!" Arcisal looked up and saw several winged bests, though not as large as the first one he saw. Their dark beige fur blended well with the sky and a shaggy mane of the same hue complemented it. Wicked claws and razor teeth were their arsenal. They flew off towards the battle before Arcisal could continue to observe them.

The leader gaped on, and then quickly returned his attention to Arcisal. "If you are here to aid us, then go! Prove your allegiance to the Master of the Void!" he said as he quickly ran off with his men towards a distant building. Interesting.

Arcisal once again took flight upon his diaphanous wings of volatile metal. With a body formed from the birth of the galaxies and as unreal as the swirling gasses that clouded planets, Arcisal went admist the battle silently and stealthily. His then solar metallic body found a host, a large brutish creature of disgusting facial features, but equipped with brutish strength, he took this large being, three times the size of a human and entered into it forcefully. The beings willpower was easy to overcome and soon, Arcisal wit his newfound host was able to fully control it easily. With a physical body, arms of large strength and wielding a wicked club that no one else could lift, Arcisal swung and tore through the massive ranks of enemies in a deep set frenzy of satisfying bloodlust.

He head them scream and flee, a figure of green stood mightily against him but he brushed him aside with ease. A cloaked figure of darkenss that moved at mind numbing speeds struck at him but his significantly more advanced technology, although not even close to Arcisal's own, did damage his material body to the point of death. But his only allowed the vaporous machine to transfer to another of the beasts and continue on his mass of destruction. This satisfied him, but he knew the battle was yet to end quick when the flying beasts he had seen earlier joined to fray.

Deceiver.jpg

OOC: One shit-long post I made. Sorry!

And added post number! Thanks clockwork.

Last edited:
Level 22
[17]

Meanwhile far away from the current events, a rift in time and space itself opened and a giant ball of enormous energy slowly fell down to the ground.
The impact caused a several hundred of meters ground to be affected by the power of the orb, killing the animals and plants around it.

Auxion: It's time... all I have to wait for now is to find a proper host.

On the battlefield Regex continues to battle the beasts.

Regex: Am'ar, hold my back, I must go check something out
Am'ar: again? well hurry up
Regex: Coup de burst

Regex disappears from the battlefield and arrives back at the device he put on the ground previously.

Last edited:
Level 22
[18]
Cadaos descends to the battlefield and crushed some of the rebel armies. The ground trembles forcefully when he landed into the ground. The battlefield was silent for a second, then back as the one of the creature continued his swinging madness. He could see that someone is controlling that creature as a material body, too much for his care. He gazed back at the opposing forces, now taking steps back and going to attack him. His head began to shake and his mouth is open, emitting orange-ish light that resembles fire. Soon after the light is so bright he aimed for the rebels, ready to fire.

Last edited:
Level 19
[19]
Overlord Razet walked angrily down the dark stairs in his tower, mumbling countless curses and swearwords, when thinking of the dragon. He had one master only, and only one was allowed to talk to him like that, and it definitely wasn't Cadaos. He finally got all the way down to the basement, a place he hadn't visited in a couple of years. A dusty cloud rose and surrounded him, when he brutally kicked up the wooden door, and stepped in to the dark room. Bottles with colored liquids decorated the room, along with bookshelves covered in spider webs, strange machinery, and old tables with open books, scrolls and small notes all over the place. A scared rat ran squeaking away from a table, when Razet got near. Razet dusted off some books, looked through a messy pile of papers and finally found what he was looking for. A recipe, which changed his mood entirely. This might be the revenge, he was looking for.
"I'll have a little gift for you, when you return, dear Cadaos...", he said with joy in his voice.

Meanwhile, at the gate, Am'ar was standing alone facing the possessed ogre, hosting Arcisal. With Regex gone, their hopes had dwindled greatly, especially since he was the one pushing the tide last time. He moved his staff back and forth in one quick movement, triggering it to change into a scythe-looking weapon. He leaped forward, and stroke the scythe critically into the head of the marauding ogre, but soon discovered he had only wasted energy, as a strange being flew from the collapsing ogre into another shape. The shape of Duke Talban! The duke screamed painfully as his senses faded away and he lost control over his own body.
"Talban!" Am'ar shouted, not knowing what to do. How could he handle this situation? Was he forced to kill his own friend?
Cadaos fired off another gigantic orange flame-like bolt from his dragon-mouth, hitting both rebels and evil soldiers.

174866-albums3368-picture56689.jpg

Last edited:
Level 22
Chapter 5
[20]

Regex opens the device to check on the progress, suddenly his mood changed to depression and he slowly closed the device. Regex walked back to the battlefield, looking at the ground and attempting to hide his face. When one of the beasts tried to attack him, he grabbed it around the neck and silently asked with a deep voice,

Regex: Why do you even bother trying pathetic mortal?

But before the enemy could even answer he enchanted his arm with what appeared to be a mechanical arm and squished the very neck of the enemy.
Regex then slowly continued his way towards Am'ar and said,

Regex: It's time to finish this punny little war
Am'ar: (having seen what he had done) Is everything fine?

Regex remains silent and once more pulls out his gun like weapon and continues his hunt for the enemy.

Level 15
OOC:
BTW what's the progress on my icon amaar?
IC:
[21]
Deciding he couldn't wait any longer he decided to blast it with his gun till it blew a circuit, the others joined in and soon it exploded in a fury of color, he then saw a great big black dragon fly among-st the aerial soldiers. He recalled an ancient tale told by many in his village, but before slipping into his flashback he blasted a couple of enemies and told Alaina to keep him safe.

Dacaos was once a noble black dragon who guarded a village with his dragon wife, who's name was not known, they had 4 dragon eggs. However a mage performed a ritual to steal Dacaos and his wife and their eggs powers for his own, Dacaos survived only becuase the mage couldn't handle his power, and hence was forced to return it. However Dacaos' wife and their children died in the process, and he gained a gigantic hatred for all beings, those he allied with often were killed when their usefulness was over. Dacaos nearly conquered his word till a powerful nameless mage banished him to a different world, which Aaron now knew was Avataria, the stars in Aaron's world would sometimes form a image of Dacaos flying through portals... Rumors had it that he was afraid of ice, Aaron used to wonder why, but he remembered that Dacaos' wife was a blue dragon.

"Alright let's get moving" Aaron said. "Ok! Ready?" Alaina said, raising two curved short swords up. "Let's go!!" Aaron said, pulling out his tanto and readying a spell of lightning, charging into the fray and killing many a soldier.. When suddenly Dacaos slammed onto the ground infront of Aaron and Alaina. "YOU STAND IN MY WAY OF VENGEANCE!!!!DIE!!!!" Dacaos screamed loudly. "STOP!!!!Think of your wife, mighty Dacaos. She would not want you wasting her sacrifice and find a new mate, she would want you to carry on your legacy.....Please, this... is not right." Aaron said, pointing towards the many dead. "I can....never, forgive myself....Until that mage is dead, I will not stop killing. I will not mate, till he is dead, Now draw your sword. AND FIGHT ME!!!!" He boomed, eyes burning with draconic pride. Drawing his tanto Aaron prepared to fight, and began a flurry of thrusts at Dacaos. He blew breathes of flame and lashed about with his tail, Aaron swirled out of Dacaos attacks and knocked him on the head. "Why did you hit me with the hilt?" Dacaos asked. "I would not stop you on your quest for vengeance, as i have one too....to avenge my village." Aaron said.

Aaron felt something glow within him, and he looked at the dragon. "Dacaos, what....are you, doing??" Aaron asked. "I am granting you a seed of power, it shall manifest in your elements shape, good luck..... Goodbye, but we shall meet again, I hope. And then we shall resolve this duel, please use my power well." Dacaos said, Flying off. "A-Aaron??? What's happening? Your....glowing!!!" Alaina said. "Dacaos..gave me a seed of his power...." Aaron said, and looked at his glowing palms....

Meanwhile at the rebel camp, a swirling red portal made of fire formed above it, and a scarred dragon-like human fell from the portal. Aching heavily he examined his surroundings, he also found that he forgot a good few of the girlfriends he had from his childhood, he atleast still knew how to fight. "Rggghhh, knew that lass was evil, damn her..... Not letting that happen again, hrmmmmm. Wonder what's going on out there, I hear lightning and swords clashing..... Hrmmmm, A BATTLE!!!!" The dragon man said, "A draconian such as I loves battle!!!!" He drew his mighty axe and sprinted towards the battlefield. Charging into battle he saw a orc and fighting with such strange weaponry, he figured they were, like him. From a different realm. "Huh??" The orc said, watching the draconian charge into battle, "What is your name??" "Kargath, and I am a proud draconian warrior!!!" Kargath said, with pride in his voice. "Names Regex, now enough chatter, it's time to kill some maggots." Regex said, blasting opponents with a marvelous weapon. "WHAT, IS, THAT???" Kargath said, voice booming with curiousity...

OOC:
Like my new charecter??? Decide for yerself but i made him incredibly un-tech savy
Also I'm sorry, but it's chapter 5 and hence I made a new character.
And yes Alaina and Aaron are abit romantic but they strictly stay friends, I highly doubt this'll change but I may do some secret romance meetings..doubt it though.

Last edited:
Level 22
[22]
Dacaos ascends to the sky and left the battlefield. He remembered everything now, but vengeance is all that left on him. He must get his power back to avenge his family and to torture all who those ever made him feel this. It is the pride of the Darkness Dragon. Before leaving, he sent a last glare to Aaron "Use the seed of power well, we'll be enemies next time we meet. And I won't hold back next time", then absorbs all the dead souls and fly away. He must get stronger, no matter what it costs. He must kill that scumbag mage.
Aaron still stands on the battlefield, observing the new power he obtained. Soon his arms become even brighter.
On the other side of the battlefield, a shadow lurks in the background without anyone noticed. Then the shadow formed a silhouette of a familiar-looking giant dragon "Vengeance, nice. Hatred is all the thing I want." And then the shadow fly away, seems following Dacaos.

Reactions: Rui
Level 12
[23]
This human....Interesting.

With his former host all bust dead, slain by the greenskin, Arcisal with ease had transferred himself into another body, except this one more potentially interesting. Interests sparks destruction of course. An man in his late forties with surprisingly nimble reflexes for his age and construct. A graying beard topped with scarce hairs that indicated his age was shown bare, unlike the other soldiers who wore primitive steel helms. He supposed this would be their commander in charge. Nothing different really, except this host had some perks that made him all the more special for this occasion.

The greenskin that slew the beast that Arcisal had formerly controlled now stood face to face, apparently struck by a dilemma to slay his "friend", if he assumed correct of course. A staff of alienated wood lay in his hands which seemed to appeal to Arcisal. Perhaps when he was finished with this simple-minded creature he would take it as a trophy and adorn it upon the hundreds of others he had back at his homevoid. How he missed the orbital gasses compared to the solidity of this dull place. He was already beginning to miss roaming the galactic gasses that he was born and made from since the dawn of the universes. But for now, this fellow shall have to do. Let's play with it.

"It's alright!" The use of this creatures moving mouth which they used to communicate upon one another is highly ineffective, especially during a full-scale battle such as this. Peeping into the mental synapses of this creatures mind, he found the information he needed. Another trait that made Arcisal even more deserving of the ancient powers he had. "Am'ar,it seems that I have contained it!" he continued while pulling out a pendant that this host had. Apparently it was hidden in his breastplate, seemingly unknown to anyone else. He would study it later, but for now, he had to hope that this greenskin did not know what was either.

"Thank goodness Talban! I thought you were gone. What is that you're holding anyways?" said the greenskin.

Make up a lie. "I do not know. It was an heirloom from my father that was told to grant luck to it's wearer. Never left it from my battles. It seems that it's finally proven it's use!" Arcisal said as a faked a grin.

"The battle still rages on, my friend! We've no time to waste. The Wall of Horror lies near!" said the greenskin, resuming his charge upon the masses of enemies. Brave, but foolish.

Arcisal, in his human host, stayed back and examined the pendant. A raw uncut gem of deep sparkling dark purple that penetrated the emptiness. An eerie thing. Nevermind, it shall have to wait. Arcisal then went to seek his next "enemy" from a different direction the greenman went while placing it back among his breastplate.

As a soldier came in sight, Arcisal's human host was suddenly swept into the air, hanging in between the talons of the leathery beasts he had seen on the wall above him. Looking up, he caught a glimpse of the rider/captor. It was the same man who had spoken to the captain guard atop the wall! Looking around, he found the same captain who reprimanded him not very far off. Nargos, was it? He couldn't be sure but he was somehow glad to see them for no particular reason.

His rider shouted from atop, "My wyvern can skew through your feeble armor in a matter of seconds Talban! Give the crystal to me and return to the Lord of Darkness! Perhaps he would lighten your punishment before he finally catches you!". Once again, he peered into the mind of his host. This rider, a man of unkempt ruly brown hair was once his hosts friend and student! Delightful, Arcisal loved playing with these mortals feelings.

"Never--" he stumbled for a moment as a tried to find his captor's name, "Galros!" He shouted the last word more than he wanted to be accident. "The crystal is mine and you would have to force it out of my hands to get it from me!"

"Very well then..." said Galros with a slight undertone of remorse. As they continued to swoop about in the air in their elaborate formations, his brown hair flying wildly in the air. "You are hereby, executed in the name of the Dark Emperor." which was immediately followed by the beast releasing its grip of Talban in midair. Arcisal went spiraling down at hundreds of feet per second. They were among the cloud for cover and it seemed to take a while before land returned to sight. However, as he went diving down, the land grew faster and faster every moment. Exhilarating. Possibly the closest feeling you could get to the euphoria of gliding through stars at lightspeeds. This reminded him of old times. In midair, he spotted a deathly dark best on massive wings flying somewhere where he could not possibly fathom at this moment. Funny.

His fall was abruptly cut short by something. Looking around him, he found that the same cloaked man that had slayed his first host now held a primitive device that hung him in midair. Looking at another direction, he found the greenskin running towards him. Regex, was the man's name. A look in his eyes thought Arcisal to be different.

Regex slowly descended Talban. Am'ar rushing to meet him in frantic worrying. Staring resolute at the mysterious cloaked man, Arcisal expected the same response of his fall as Am'ar had, but he just left with a slight nod at his direction and seemingly set his gun to a different setting and left at the same numbing fast speeds as before. Arcisal stood there, interested even more. The greenskin had apparently noticed Arcisal's host staring long after his "savior" had gone.

Am'ar sighed. "He is indeed acting strange my friend. I suspect we may not be able to trust him anymore..." he said with a heavy heart.

"Strange. I thought I felt something" he lied. "Well, I'm safe now. Thankfully. And I do owe him my honor to him, sulky or not. But either ways I must repay him." That was a good lie.

"We'll discussed what happened later." replied Am'ar, looking up at the sky. "And you better had give a thorough report on what happened." he ended with a grin as he once again sprint back towards the enemies front lines.

Interesting indeed, Arcisal continued to stare at the direction of the cloaked man. Interesting...

He moved with a firm resolution in his eyes towards the direction of the mysterious figure. There may have been a reason this was the prison Arnagron sent me to. He slightly grin grew on his face as he marched down the way out of anyone's attention. Finally, a challenge.

Level 22
[24]

Auxion screamed aloud "I'm tired of waiting!", as he grew brighter and brighter...
An unclear image affected the minds of the warriors, making them see a shadow in their minds and hearing it call to them silently "I'm comming for you now!"

Regex pays a lot of attention to this event, he has never had an occurance such as this, making him believe this must indeed be the work of someone.
After a brief consideration, he continues to battle,as suddenly his gun like weapon ran out of power.

Regex: Argh, the gun is out of juice. Give me a little backup while I exchange weapons
Multiple responses: Alright, hurry, we've got your back.

He threw away the weapon and put his hand into his clothes, appearing to be searching for something.

Level 19
Chapter VI
[25]
"Come to papa!", Kargath yelled confidently as he charged into the largest foe he could find on the battlefield. Not much of a challenge for the dark-blue scaled draconian, and he started to get slightly bored. The enemies at the gate got weaker and weaker, as most of the big ones were already killed. Cleaving heads of the small attackers didn't require much effort from him. As he continued his slaughter, he noticed Am'ar next to him. The Orc swung his weapon wildly and was on top of the situation, similar to himself. And like him, Am'ar was different from the other rebels. Those thoughts made him want to talk to his green colleague, more than any of the others.

"Hey, ehh, Am..!?", Kargath said, not quite sure what was the name of his colleague.
The Orc bashed off an ugly deformed head from a small attacker in front of him, only half of his own size. The small head flew through the air, and made both of them laugh shortly.
"Uhuh?", Am'ar replied, smiling.

"I like your sunglasses..", not knowing what to talk about.
"Heh, yeah me too", then he once again bashed off a small creature's head and sent it flying towards the draconian, "Catch!", and soon after the head was cleaved in mid-air by Kargath's axe, only to make the two burst into another laughter. The two seemed to get along great together, however Am'ar's smile vanished when he saw Regex passing them - Could he be trusted?

Meanwhile at Razet's black tower, a wyvernrider landed on the roof, the very same place Cadaos had left not so long ago. He tied his flying beast to a rock-fence, and stepped quietly down the stairs into the building. Now, where was the Overlord?

Arcisal, in Duke Talban's body, approached Regex from behind. The coated man was busy and seemed to not notice the duke closing slowly in on him, with his sword drawn.
Meanwhile, on the top of the wall, Nargos, a captain of evil, noticed how this fight was soon over - and his team was the one losing.
"Reeeetreeeaaaat!!!", he yelled, and the evil forces ran back, in order to regroup somewhere inside their cursed land. None of them were afraid, but they simply could not resist following orders.

As they ran away, Kargath followed them teasingly.
Arcisal stopped moving towards his target, when he noticed many of the rebels were looking at him. Arcisal played his role well, "Let them go!". Kargath stopped, sending the duke a childish annoyed look. He had anyone's attention now.
"The first step towards eternal peace has been taken!", Arcisal laughed inside from the cheesy sentence, but continued.
"The next step will be a huge step - we will all enter the cursed lands.. together.. and we will march to the Citadel of Darkness.. together!". People cheered. Noone had selected Duke Talban as leader of the rebel union, and there was far more important people among them, but most seemed to be pleased with him leading them. Arcisal didn't doubt that he were more powerful than all of these warriors, but he felt greatly entertained when playing around in the human.

And so, the rebel army marched into the land of evil.

Last edited:
Level 15
[26]
It appeared the defenders were getting desperate, as Aaron noted there were defenders coming from the walls themselves, and it may also have been the fact they were opening portals into other realms and coaxing out anything that could help from it."Alaina, this isn't looking good, I think the defenders are desperate....." Aaron said, "Hrmmm maybe we should-" But his sentence was interrupted by a gigantic dragon-like human charging in, hacking off many a portal spawn. "Who. The. Hell. Are. You?" Aaron said, stressing each word with a slash into an enemy. "A PROUD DRACONIAN WARRIOR!!!!!! NAMES KARGATH BY THE WAY!!!!" Kargath boomed, with a voice so loud Aaron feared he was beginning to become deaf. Their new ally made short work of the new defenders, who seemed confused and hence were also attacking fellow soldiers aswell as rebels. Aaron looked at Alaina in confusion. "Wonder if the rest of the rebels will arrive... Like this barbarian of a draconian..." Aaron said. This seemed to catch the dragons attention. "Yeah...about that, i sorta....run off on my own." Kargath said, with no hint of regret about it. "Welll helllo there milady, maybe we should spend some time in the taverns." He said, noticing Alaina, who was looking at Aaron for help. "I don't think this is the time for flirting dragon, and if you even try to kiss her, I assure you will have a cast of ice on your fighting arm." Aaron said, losing his temper abit, this was a damn battlefield. Not a calm and peaceful inn, Aaron had half a mind to smack Kargath in the face, but his tactical side reasoned that Kargath could easily overtake him... Aaron noticed Kargath looked at Aaron, with something, recollection.. But it seemed Kargath lost it the minute a defender tried to stab his thick scaly skin, he swung his axe, cleaving the defender in two.

Aaron looked at his arms, they had reduced to a shimmer now, and he guessed the seed has sprouted within him. He made a promise to Dacaos, and he would not forget it, they would fight one day. And whether it meant Aaron had to save Dacaos, no matter how much Dacaos didn't like it, they would fight. He heard Alaina scream and turned in horror, a dark knight had stabbed her, and it continued it. Laughing at Alainas torment, Aarons fear turned to gigantic rage, and suddenly his body become a beacon of light. "DIE!!!DIE!!!!FEEL MY WRATH!!!YOU INSIGNIFICANT MAGGOT!!!!!" Aaron boomed, and blasted the knight with a bolt of lightning so powerful, that the knight left no remains to be buried. Kneeling besides Alaina, Aaron sobbed, he failed his own promise. He screamed in anguish, his power bright red. He atleast tried to heal her, and, much to Aarons surprise and joy. It worked, she was miraculously healing, and Aaron silently thanked Dacaos. "A-Aaron???I thought I was, dead..." Alaina said, confused and joyous at the same time. "Well....It appears I somehow, healed you back to life." Aaron said, remembering that lightning could spark life once again for masters of it's element. He grabbed his tanto, raised it, and let loose a ferocious battle cry. "TONIGHT COMRADES!!!WE DRINK FROM THE SKULLS OF OUR ENEMIES!!!!" Aaron cried, to which Kargath apparently agreed with, as he started hacking more heads off...

Level 22
[27]

Auxion goes even brighter than before when he noticed that this could finally be his chance to obtain the host...
Seeing how the woman got healed made him angry like never before.

Auxion: So close! I will get my host!

Meanwhile Regex continues to run out of weapons...

Regex: We better make this quick, I'm running low on weapons
Am'ar: We're in the base now, it won't be long!
Regex: (silently) isn't it usually the base where things get slow?
Am'ar: ...

Getting no concrete reply he pulls out his next weapon, it was a small box appeared to fire tiny rockets.
(Thinking) looking at the stats, I can only hold my fire for another few minutes, I better get a plan until then.

Level 15
[28]
Aaron felt exhuasted, and his tanto was very badly damaged and his gun was fried. "huff....huff...Alaina i'm running outta strength, you?" Aaron asked. "tired...feeling. Like. Crap...." Alaina answered, "Kargath, how bout you?" "I am running outta juice, and my axe is bruised badly." Kargath answered. Looking at the gate, he saw rebels emerge from the gates, and decided regrouping is alright. "We'll regroup at the gate, INTO THE MCC EVERYONE!!!!" Aaron shouted, voice commanding. Fighting to get back to the MCC, Aaron and Alaina along with Kargath cleaved their way through to the MCC. Inside they saw that Aaron's security system he installed had kept intruders out and saw some action, as there were mounds of invaders piled on the entrance...

Level 12
[29]
It seems that his evidently deceptive charisma had fooled the petty minds. Their seemingly simple victory had lead them to zealous charge upon their former masters, whose upsurging looks eminent at this point. Nature, you do your job so well.

Talban's body was beginning to take it's toll. Not only did the fighting exhaust him, but the fall and the fact that a single host was shared for so long made the body all the more tired. Arcisal however was fine.

Looking around the battlefield, an mass of entropy filled the land, with the defenders reinforcements already quick in a panic-stricken state. Their frenzy had lead to a every man for himself situation, where they struck and fought one another while all the more pressure being received from the rebels themselves. He for a moment thought of Nargos. His signal for retreat was certainly uncalled for, despite the heavy torrents of casualties they were receiving. With their numbers still further out, the reinforcements that were being called forth from the portal could bolster their lines in clearer determination, which if with the right timing could lead to the breaking of the siege, although with innumerable losses of course. A Pyrrhic victory, but a victory nonetheless. An uncalled and foolish military move, unless they have another move to win this battle.

Talban's stalking of the cloaked man had let him to barely any fruitation. Something about a host, perhaps an even more technologically advanced race than these pathetic beings oversee him. A game of chess then? Certainly more advanced, the use of ignited projectiles, the first step towards modern warfare, gave him a significant advantage over the others. How far advanced was he, that would have to be found out overtime. Interesting. For a moment, Arcisal had the urge to possess him, but this would have to wait. He could not risk his presence being noticed by the inhabitants of this world, foreign or not.

Far off from the battlefield, a large brutish being swinging a massive axe with deep blue scales alongside a being like that of a human's except clad in clearly technologically superior armor compared the the plated of metal that encased the rest, and a lithe female of the same composure surrounded by a sea of midget creatures that share a striking resemblance to the humans. Apparently, the blue creature enjoyed the prospect of bloodlust, but was clearly reckless in his combat while the male human-like person waste much needed ammunition on insignificant grunts. They yelled at the top of their voices and acted like warlords. Amusing how young races thought of themselves when they were but a micro-speck in the vast plethora of the universe. This atrocious screaming of both barbaric and guttural battle cries sounded like annoying flies near a sensitive ear. Perhaps this should be silenced. After further observation, it seemed that these mortals have called another unnecessary retreat into, lo and behold, what looked like a ship that in contrast to the primitivity of this world was out of place. What are the beings and retreats? Perhaps they are calling an armistice? Nevertheless, it seems that, although much more primitive, the metal-clad warriors had the sense to press upon the attack, with only a handful entering the large ship, probably due to the alienated nature of such an advanced craft compared to them. Nevermind, this will have to wait.

With both sides in a confusion, Arcisal in Talban's body, seized the opportunity. A coma-like look resumed upon the duke's face and an unwavering oblivious expression adorned it. A peep into his past won't hurt. After all, no one's here to disturb him.

Apparently, it seems that this place was a lush thriving planet. Blah, blah, blah. Boring stuff on the land. Let's get to the dirty bits. Who is this Galros? I do indeed love a good dramatic backstory.

Childhood friend best fits the description, although Arcisal could not sure if it still does after the recent kidnapping the occurred in the sky. Although both with a massive age gap, in human terms of course, it seems that they were once held both a student-mentor relationship as well as a father-son/friendship. Then came the darkness. Talban's mind had kept this part in the deepest vestiges. His slaughtered family gave birth to his cynicism while the destruction of the land brought forth a deep silent rage that he did not know existed before. The greatest of his treasures that the darkness stole was the very center of this topic, Galros. Returned from a ravaged city, barely making it out alive. Same old same old. But this human seemed to act very differently from before. Although the duke's mind genuinely knew not what changed him, the last vestiges and strands of hope of the former paradise of this world was gone when the darkness stole it away from him, not killing him but rather joining him. An agent of some sort which passed crucial information to the enemy. This, now this is interesting, was largely the main cause of the downfall of the former empires that stood firm against the darkness for so long. Harsh.

So this was your destroyer. Your downfall and your destruction. Looking in deeper, it seemed that this lead to enslavement by the enemy, with Galros and the handful of hated but key figures in the destruction of the humans, all but in their newly found paradise. It seemed that Talban played a key role in the forming of the rebels.

But wait, another deposit of pasts lay untouched. Ahh, the prodigal child. The crystal. It seems that the duke knew not of where it came from, but was greatly desired by the enemy. So why bring it to battle? Another peek takes the mind to another past, or perhaps future. The Wall of Horror was not the last key figure in this war. It seems that another base of operations lay, ever-growing in strength and power. This wall was merely a pawn.

So why send the majority of your troops to destroy a possibly insignificant structure? Now, this whole thing is getting more and more exciting as more and more questions arise.

Returning to the material realm, Arcisal once more observed his surroundings. It seems that much has been unchanged. The inhuman but human male and female, along with their scaly azure friend have already retreated back into the craft. Am'ar along with Regex continues to lead the rebels to an assumed victory. The sky is bare of wyverns and a distant tower gives host to a vast number of enemy troops. The darkness themselves are still in disarray and a meager number of soldiers remain stalwart in the defense of the wall.

It is time, Arcisal decided. This body has laid host for such a being for too long. Seizing the moment of chaos, Arcisal detached himself once more. Ahh, good to be away from the limited ground-hungry legs of humans. A careless but lightning fast blaze across the battlefield takes the diaphanous being to the other side of the wall, in search for his next host.

There you are.

A great streak flash across the sky directly above Am'ar which headed towards the Wall of Horror. He was amazed at himself for being able to spot it. The flash was gone in a microsecond. An eerie but familiar feeling was growing deep in his heart, although he could not pinpoint to where it came from. Nevermind, the fight rages on!

Level 22
Chapter VII
[30]
The black shadow gazes through the battlefield, then flew away.
Back in the tower, you can see Cadaos were absorbing the souls that were slain on the battlefield. Soon when a black shadow that resembles him came and interrupt him, he asked "Who are you?"
The black shadow chuckled, and replied "Well, am the Darkness, that simple. I can feel so much rage and hatred in you, that means power for both of us."
Cadaos could do nothing but keep absorbing souls and ignored the shadow. Then Razet came "Weren't you on the battlefield, dragon? And who is this black thing? Your friend?" he asked. Cadaos looked at him and replied "Same question, weren't you on the battlefield? And who is this, one of the army of yours?"
Razet looked confused, then he glared Darkness and soon smiled. He said "I sense darkness in you, no you are the darkness itself." The black shadow transformed into the silhouette of Razet, even with the weapon he held. "Correct." The shadow jumped off the tower "Time to collect some hatred."
Razet recalled that he got something to do with Cadaos back there. He secretly reach something in his cloak.
OOC: Lol clock you begin to misspel Cadaos as Dacaos :5

Level 22
[31]

... Minutes pass, Regex fires the last few of his bullets remaining in his gun ...

Regex says loudly: This is about all I have to offer, throwing away his final weapon.

Several enemies were glad to hear that, but just just a moment after, Regex turns around once more.

Regex: Yes, out of weapons indeed... It's time to shift to melee mode.
Regex: I'll be back before you know it
Regex: Coup de burst

Regex leaves the battle field and heads towards where his computer device was left.

Regex: This is one of the beta gears, originally an experiment from the original Codename D.M.K.R.

He begins to use the computer and pulls out what appears to be a cable, furthermore he attaches the cable from his computer to a strange input near his heart.

Regex: This is it! Begin data transfer for project Omega *clicks a button on the keyboard triggering the data transfer

Regex then sits down, getting ready to wait for a while, knowing the data transfer would take a while...

Level 15
[32]
The battle had begun to look really bad, they were running outta ammo, and Kargath was beginning to lose energy. "Fall Back!!!We'll use the MCC's weapons!!!!" Aaron ordered, to which everyone began sprinting to the MCC, 2 riflemen were killed though in the retreat. However they made it. "Time to bring this machine's weapons on em." Aaron said, blasting enemies and running over enemies aswell, all the while the MCC was recycling crushed body armor into ammunition. So the more Aaron crushed, the better their chances of survival, however the machines of the enemy were shooting at the MCC. And Aaron thought he saw a machine in a futuristic tower. "Hrrmmmm, those machines have to go! Kargath, start ripping em apart!" Aaron said. "YOU GOT IT!!!" Kargath boomed with pleasure.

Meanwhile, in the futuristic tower. A robot contemplates the situation, indeed things had not turned out as he had hoped, the robot however was programmed to be a master at tactics. And had planned three ways he and most of his Elite Cadre would get out alive, one was defecting to the enemy and faking it as a capturing, the second was capturing a portal summoner and summon a portal out of here. The third, was winning this damn war whilst making sure his allies had suffered many casualties, as he doubted they would keep him alive.

Last edited:
Level 19
[33]
Aaron ran into the MCC, and entered the small control-room, from which he could control all the weaponry on the mobile base. The dwarven leader had recently died from accidently ending up in very close combat with the enemies, so Aaron had pointed out himself as the new soldier in command. Alaina stood by his side, as he sat down in the comfortable leathery commander-chair.
He pulled down two levers, activating the cannons on the MCC's sides, and started firing. But soon a small screen on the control panel told him, that they needed more metal for recycling to ammo. Kargath swung his axe one last time, cleaving another robotic warrior in two. He quickly collected as many metallic pieces he could carry and ran into the MCC too.
"This was all I could get", Kargath said.
A dwarf, wearing one of Aaron's combat suits, took the metallic pieces from the draconian, and put them down a hatch. "Commander! More metal's coming up!", he yelled in direction of the control room. The recycling process would take a couple of minutes though.
"Great", Aaron calmly said, while trying to send the MCC flying into the air. The draconian entered the control room, "Why are we escaping?! I thought you were simply going to reload your weapons and then get back out there?! This an act of cowardice!!", he said with his characteristic loud deep voice.
Aaron tried ignoring the combat-eager warrior, but when Kargath started speaking of typical elfish cowards, Aaron got mad and paused the lifting, still without replying though.
Alaina noticed a moving shadow inside the room, but she soon brushed off the thought. It must have been her eyes tricking with her.

Nargos saw the large aircraft leaving into the air, already several meters above ground-level. He angrily pulled a spear out of the hands of a warrior next to him, yelled wildly and watched as the dark energies from his soul slipped into the spear. He then threw it with all of his strength and watched as it hit the dwarven aircraft from below, and soon after exploding in a stream of dark energies and flames as black as the night-sky. The MCC was sent to the ground again, crashing, and soon burst into fire.
Nargos was exhausted after sacrificing a portion of his soul on a single attack, but he couldn't stop himself from smiling evilly, seeing the success of his action.

But Kargath cut through the hull from the inside with his axe, jumped out followed by Aaron, who was holding Alaina in his arms. Two battle-suited dwarves got out from the hole too. These were all that was left of the dwarven forces.
Aaron had gotten a scratch in his face, and was all bloody, but he kept his hardcore expression. The others were hurt too, but all except for Alaina seemed to be all right. Was she dead or had she fainted? One thing was sure, she wasn't moving.

Duke Talban and his charging rebel army was almost at the crashed MCC now. He raised his sword, yelled "For freedom!!", as he and the others clashed into the enemy army.
He had spent many years preparing for this day, traveling from kingdom to kingdom, recruiting people for the upcoming uprising, and now he finally fought the terror that had plagued Avataria for generations, something worth dying for.
Regex had disappeared once again, but Am'ar was still loyally fighting by the duke's side. The Orc felt strange though, it was like he was about to fall asleep. He wasn't tired, but he felt as the grip over his own body was loosening. His soul fell into a fake slumber, the mystical sinister being had now taken completely control over him. Arcisal didn't do anything unexpected though.

On the top of the nearby black tower, Overlord Razet and Cadaos oversaw the entire situation from above. Fallen souls, invisible to human eyes, constantly continued floating from the battlefield to the black-scaled dragon, and he felt his powers growing. Razet, standing next to the dragon, took out a blade, from his coat. The blade didn't look special in any way, except for a green liquid dripping from the sharp edge. He moved closer to the dragon, and forced the blade into the right foreleg of Cadaos. The dragon roared in agony "Stabbing me from behind, you honor-lacking creature!? You'll pay for this!!". The dragon turned around, and grabbed the overlord, with the left claw, but was soon forced to let go from a strong pain in his right foreleg.
Razet pulled himself out of the weakened dragon's claw, "You acted like my master, dragon, that was very foolish of you! Don't worry, dear Cadaos, this won't kill you, but drain all of your powers, 'till you can't move a muscle, and don't doubt what I will patiently wait for. You'll go straight to dragon-hell, after I'm done with you!"
The dragon lied down, he already felt the effect in his entire body. The overlord sat patiently by his side, with a sinister grin on his face...

Last edited:
Level 15
[34]
Aaron looked up at the black tower, and saw Cadaos stabbed in the right leg by a dark being, Aaron ROARED with anger. And sprouted-much to Aaron's surprise- wings of snow-like feathers, he flew towards Cadaos, and drew his sword. This took much of a toll upon him, and he could feel his body twitch from the overwhelming use of energy, He landed next to Cadaos. Turning to face the being, Aaron put Alaina softly on the ground, and put a force field around her. He turned to face this bastard of a being. "COWARD!!!!COME!AND FIGHT ME!!!" Aaron yelled, transforming his sword into a frosted claymore. "You will feel my wrath!ELF!" The being said, making elf pronounced loudly. Aaron spared his opponent no chance, he stabbed him deep in the chest. "You won't die, nay, you will feel this pain. Till you take up the prospect of honour, you will feel where this blade was, and you will not be able to die." Aaron said, forcing the oath upon the being, and tore the blade out. Aaron cleared out the poison in Cadaos, and built a force field upon them both, before slipping into a fit.

Razet was in agony, and he could not take vengeance. For the force fields were too strong for him at the moment, but he swore this being would feel his wrath. He staggered down the tower, falling many times, but as the warrior had said. He could not die, and oaths could not be broken, only fulfilled.

Level 22
Chapter VIII
[35]
The poison's too strong to be cured, and Cadaos lying still and cannot move. Aaron tried his best to use the power to cure him and maintain the force field. Few seconds later the half upper part of the tower explodes. Apparently Razet has jumped up to the tower, but he is not alone. He bring the Darkness with him, who looked doesn't like his source of power being treated by his enemy and also stabbed by Razet "Naive human, I couldn't be killed, and I couldn't fell any pain also.". The darkness, which in Razet's silhoutte form said "You'll pay for this Razet, but not for now. We have to deal with this little piece of dirt first...."
Razet unsheates his reddish sword and Darkness do that too with same movement. They rushed to the forcefield and their hands begin to glow black. As they swing their sword together the forcefield cracks and then destroyed. Leaving Aaron vulnerable to those two identical enemy. They attack in two directions, forcing him to jump back. But half part of the tower were blown, fortunately he got a pair of wings now, he hovered successfuly.
Darkness walked towards Cadaos and with single touch his body is surrounded by black shadow and disappear, apparently sent into another space, that only Darkness has access to. Darkness move towards Razet and said "Now, what should I do with you?" But Aaron with such light speed cut him into two with his sword made him deforms, but it form again into Razet's silhouette. "You can't attack a shadow, nor a Darkness."

Level 22
[36]

After resting for several days now, as the war was at its best, Auxion rises and prepares to strike.
Auxion is able to see that no worth enemies have been defeated so far but due to the immense boredom he decides to awaken in the form of a normal mortal.
Looking for a proper host he locates a dead human which was outside of sight from everyone.

Auxion: This one is right, he appears very weak, which means I have to grant him the powers, which will never engage in direct battle. On the other hand, I could grant him "that" power, in which case I will easily kill the worthy host.
Auxion: Very well then... Awaken, Waygate of Balance!

Auxion (in the form of the human) slowly starts to get up thinking, *the power level of these mortals really is beyond shame. He then walks towards the location of the main events.

Auxion: Using this weak body I have to be careful to not engage in group battle. I must eliminate one of the stronger warriors alone and use him as my host for the other waygates.

At that time Regex went missing from the battlefield to continue his original plan on locating metal for himself. He knows he will need it if he plans on surviving and even escaping from this place.

Level 15
[37]
Aaron decided to pray to the gods and goddesses of light to grant him a weapon against them, fortunately they granted him such, he wasn't sure even weapons of light could hit such a dark being. But he wasn't waiting to find out, he threw the thing at the darkness, the spear stuck in. And it seemed like the darkness around it was transforming into flesh, calling up more spears, Aaron stuck the darkness into the castle. "Can't, let you two, DIE!!!!"Aaron shouted, mustering strength to stick spears into the other dark being. He then went and grabbed Alaina and set her to the ground, Dacaos was, much to his dislike. Had to be dragged, even with Aaron's new power he couldn't lift him. He considered the new information, couldn't feel pain eh? Couldn't die? He'll prove him wrong, once he had more strength, he wrapped himself and Alaina and Dacaos in a cocoon of adamantium. How he did it he did not know, he just needed...to...rest.

Level 22
[38]
"Uurgh.." Darkness was stuck into a wall, impaled with light spears. He can't deform when those things still in him. Worthless human, he will pay for this. He shouted "Razet, pursue him. You don't want to lose your arsenal, do you?"
Apparently Razet doesn't like to be ordered, but heck it was right. He can't take revenge to the dragon if the man drag him away. He leaped to the cocoon and attacked with, to no avail. "I can't break this thing" he shouted back. The darkness still on the wall, trying to shatter all the spears impaled to him. Suddenly he felt intense rage and hate from Cadaos and Razet, and even from the soldiers on the far battlefield. With that, the blades shatter with one movement. With the power of hate he grew bigger and even bigger, now forming a gigantic dragon that almost thrice as Cadaos. "Don't underestimate the power of the dark side." He gathered black souls on his hands and shadows began to swallow the cocoon, and almost Razet. Fortunately Razet jumped on the right timing that he didn't got swallowed also by the black shadow.
On the other side, the effect of the poison is getting intense. Cadaos couldn't even stand on his feet and working hard to stay concious. He swear he'll kill Razet if he can get up now. The hate made Darkness grew even bigger and bigger, now made the sky black. Black shadows begin to appear in the ground and pulled the cocoon right in, like a black hole.
On the battlefield, some of the retreating evil soldiers saw a tower in the distance, black clouds above it, and a black thing that same big as the tower.

Level 15
[39]
Aaron's senses were oddly working very well, however he could only see white shapes of things, and saw that the darkness was dangerously close to breaking the cocoon. This, odd state, granted Aaron a few extraordinary abilities. He wrapped the darkness in a cocoon of incredibly potent smelling acid, wrapped with light blessings, it worked quick on the darkness. However it clearly could not destroy it, a god's power would be needed. He was content with what he'd done though and slept in his odd cocoon.

Level 22
Chapter IX
[40]
The retreating force were arrived at the scene, Razet saw it then ordered them "Crush the cocoon!" Then countless creatures began to attack it.
Darkness can't found any way to get out from the gigantic cocoon as it emit gas, condensed with light. He began to deforms. He need more hatred, now.
Inside Aaron's cocoon, Aaron was resting because his consumed energy. Maybe because of the healing works or dragon-antibody what, Cadaos' body began to move. Even if he can't stand yet, he regain his conciousness, but not fully. His old memories and his hatred to Razet triggers another light from his mouth. Seconds later the cocoon exploded from inside, throwing Cadaos, Aaron, Alaina, and the troops that were attacking the cocoon to the air. Darkness could be seen managed to escape via hatred gain to enhance his power too. Aaron awakes and fly to grab Alaina.
Razet shouted "Don't let them get away!" And countless flying beasts come to chase them. Cadaos tried to move but sent into another dimension by Darkness, again.

Level 15
[41]
So that explains who sent Cadaos, hrrrmm, well Aaron and Alaina had problems of their own to deal with.He looked at himself and Alaina, interesting, it appeared the cocoon had put them back a year in age.No matter, he called upon all the light the gods could grant him, and spun in a whirlwind of blinding light. Knocking everything around, he then zapped everything just to be sure, and fled to the rebels with Alaina in his arms.He found he was far lighter, but stronger anyways, as he covered the distance rather quickly. He went to join Kargath and the others, but he remembered to set Alaina down first."What's the progress?" Aaron asked, and seeing the grim faced look on Kargath, he determined it wasn't going well. "We lost, bout half the rebels, the enemy is churning more portals out, soon I think something bad will happen. Almost always does in situations like these, the enemy is gettin desperate, and desperate people do stupid things." Kargath said, nodding to the array of portals, which were fizzling abit. "NOT GOOD!LET'S GO!!" Aaron said, and leaped to action, he grabbed his gun and began frying portal summoners. And Kargath grabbed his axe and began hacking summoners heads off, and used the bursts of mana from the stopped portals to act as a booster to launch himself at other summoners, it was a bloodbath. Quite literally a bloodbath, as the enemy had apparently given up all their magicians to summon portals. Apparently this helped turn the tide, as the massive numbers of portal spawn had decided to fight with rebels, as the rebels could summon a few portals home. And Aaron felt a wierd presence, something technological, not robotic. Nay, an advanced virus, he turned to it's source. It was an orc, he was fighting alongside the rebels, but Aaron could see SOMETHING he went up to greet the orc. "Name's Aaron, what's your name?" Aaron asked. "Amaar, keep fighting. No.Time.To.Talk" Amaar said, driving each word with a cleave into a opponent. "Oh really? So you wouldn't be, say a virus would ya?" Aaron said, grabbing a device and hiding it just in case. Something leaped out from Amaar, and Aaron blasted it with his device. "Your now in a containment zone, it's filled with electricity cones, so if you try ANYTHING. You are gonna be virus toast!" Aaron said, and demonstrated with a short press of a button, and smiled at himself. Computer viruses could infect people in his world, so he developed devices against it, clearly this was one of the viruses. It wasn't from his realm though, as he could see it was far beyond his realm's tech, that and it kept running into the second firewall. Which was programmed to extreminate the virus instead of quarantine it, and it survived, quickly rebuilding. "Hrrmmm...I'll have ta keep my eye on you..."Aaron said, bits of it's coding revealed it was called Arcisal....Hrrmmmm he'd have to be careful, as it also reshaped to say you'll rue the day you did this, and a few words which Aaron guessed were insults.

Last edited:
Level 22
[42]
Due to the intense light in the sky, the troops could do nothing except running into Razet's tower. Some of the black creatures didn't made it, their body dissolves. However the troop leader, Razet, Darkness and some of the elite troops made it to the tower, hiding from the bright light.
In the tower, Darkness popped again Cadaos, who looked like relieved a bit "How's your feeling?". Cadaos weakly said "Better."
Darkness walked towards Razet, who is really scared now "I believe we have a problem, no?" Razet couldn't help but stepping back. Darkness thinked for a second, then said "I still need you in this battle." He walked away and sent Cadaos back into the black rift, probably to get him out from Razet's hand. Razet was frightened, but it won't stop him from taking revenge from the dragon. He must get rid of this black annoying shadow, quickly. Or he will become a pain in his plan.
On the other side, Nargos and Galros successfuly bring their troops back into the half-destroyed tower. Nargos ordered his elite troops to guard the tower, as few strikes from outside will bring this tower down. He walked and reported to Overlord Razet "The rebels are getting close. They have many unknown support in their arsenal, our army couldn't beat them."
Now, Razet thought twice, he need the dragon and also the annoying black thing to win the war.
193013-albums4723-picture56776.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
[43]
Aaron had noticed that the device which was containing Arcisal, and his gun, were the only ones working. The others were going haywire, drat, musta been the cocoon Aaron thought. "Well seems I haveta do this old school, CHARGE!!!" Aaron said, charging into the fray. "H-hey, wait for me!!!!" Amaar said, running to catch up. Aaron hacked apart the enemy ranks, and saw that their more elite were at the tower, Aaron saw something odd beginning above them. "Hrrmmmm, I have a bad feeling bout that." Aaron said, pointing towards the odd blue clouds above. "What do you think it is?" Amaar and Kargath asked, looking at Aaron for help. "Either it's a way to teleport that tower and it's men to another land, or their making a gigantic portal to bring backup in, or it could be a massive vortex to kill us all." Aaron said, "Let's end this fight before they finish it and we find out what it does." Alaina ran towards them. "I'll help!" Alaina said. "Listen, I will NOT let you follow me and risk getting killed, we're lucky I was able to heal you." Aaron said, but saw Alaina was willing to prove him otherwise, "Fine, be careful ok?" "Ok!" Alaina said, and they ran towards the final fight.

Level 22
[44]
A scout soldier came in and report to Nargos "Few rebel armies could be seen outside!" he reported. Calling backups from the central Kingdom of Evil could be very long, and the King wouldn't tolerate his mistakes. Nargos ordered them "We'll handle them." He walks out and so does Galros. Razet walks around and began to murmur to himself. He sent a scout guard to report it to the central.
The rebel were arrived in the front part of the tower, guarded by elites. Also Nargos and Galros.
Darkness were aware of the rebels outside. He began to manipulate time inside his dark dimension to ehance the treatment of Cadaos. He approached Razet "We'll go into the front line." Soon, a black shadow of his body began to engulf Razet, and then become one. "With a body, my weakness to light is gone. This immortal body is also an arsenal to me, right Razet?" The blackened fused Darkness and Razet walked out of the tower to engage the rebels.

Level 15
[45]
Aaron had a bad feeling when Razet came out, without fear or wincing abit, that and the swirling darkness around him. Aaron decided that it was time to show Razet fear, he blasted Razet with everything he had, then leaped in. Blasting him with all the power his seed could grant him, and then just in case lifting and crushing him with the remnants of the tower. "Sleep in hell godamn you, we will never meet again. Not for along while." Aaron said, and he had a feeling he was slowly retracting from technology... No matter, he lifted chunks of ruins and piled ontop. He poured his magic into containing it, and looked at Arcisal's prison, the virus looked amused. Hrrmmmm, he zapped him out of spite, and then stuck it back in his pocket. Aaron kept his eyes on the tomb, and drew his sword, he looked at everyone else. "Get.Your.Weapons.NOWWWW!!!!" Aaron shouted. The ground burst open and the overlord walked out, and brushed himself off. "I'm. Alive." He said flatly, but was interupted by Aaron hacking into him, and found nothing worked. There were no marks on him, Aaron sat down, and contemplated. When Razet was about to hack his head off, he leaped up and landed on his sword hands, took his sword. And pointed it at him, the shortly resolved to stab him all the way to hell, then began stabbing him.

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: And clock, add Chapter X
[46]
Aaron continuously stabs Razet, but nothing works because Razet is 'immortal' by some means. Meanwhile the other knows this, Galros and Nargos rushed to the scene. Nargos pours a bit of his soul to deal a tremendous blow to Aaron.
Elite forces starts to get whacking with the rebel forces. With that, Darkness inside Razet's body became stronger "Give me all your hatred, your fear, and your anger!" one last stab pierces Razet's stomach, but the sword cannot be pulled. Razet saw this chance took out his poisonous sword that he used early on the dragon and slash Aaron.
193013-albums4723-picture56777.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
OOC:nice pic of me.
Chapter X:
IC:
[47]
Aaron slumps to the ground, and looks at Razet, he truly couldn't die. "I swear, to get....Even...with...yoouu..." Aaron said, his life ebbing away and consciousness fading.

He saw BRIGHT light, and a shadowy figure. "Who...are you?" Aaron said, realizing he was very much alive. "You cannot kill Razet, he is cursed to walk the Earth til he finds true happiness, and joy. And he is, as you no doubt guessed, not very human." The voice said, "Avataria needs you, your homeland does, awaken. Warrior. Awaken" It kept saying awaken, and Aaron felt a sinking sensation, he thought he saw Alaina cry with joy.

Elsewhere, a girl was contently skinning an animal, the environment was cold as hell. But she had learned to cope, she was unique, she could hear wherever wind blew. She could control it, and had used it to help her deal with the cold weather, she heard her parents drop her eleventh birthday card and gifts. She excitedly ran to the presents, and opened the note:

Dear Kareena, happy eleventh birthday, we miss you so much. It's been so hard without you, but we know that atleast your still alive, and that means so much to us. We gave you a circlet announcing your coming of age, along with some supplys and more yarn to sew with. Love your parents.

She was exiled at 6, but she had grown to live with it, and atleast her parents came every birthday to give her stuff.. And she had learned how to hunt and use magic. so she was ok.

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: Oh, it's chapter X already. I can make a new character :D
[48]
As the poison quickly runs through Aaron his body, he began to lose his power. He dropped to ground and felt weak, just like Cadaos did. Soon, he lost his conciousness. Alaina screamed "NOOOOOO!" and Razet laughs with agony as he felt another fear, the fear of losing somebody. Nargos stopped attacking and dragged Aaron's body to the tower.
On the other side, the central part of the Kingdom of Evil, stood a black castle. A scout guard flew towards it and after some check with the guards in the front, he managed to get in. He said to the guard captain "A message from the overlord, right for the King." The guard captain allowed him in.
The scout guard came into the King's throne (that suprisingly is made of skulls), then kneel before him. "My King, the overlord has a message for you. He needs backup to surpress the rebels' attack."
The King keep silent, but seconds later he ordered a guard "Send some new guards to the tower." The scout guard was surprised "But, my King!" but he was soon perished into ash after the king moved his hand "I don't need a overlord that can't even crush the army of peasants himself. Do I have to come into the battlefield myself and kill them all in a second?" The King said arrogantly.

Level 15
[49]
Aaron awoke to a man carrying him up on the tower, he whirled up, his spirit fueling his body's healing. And kicked him off the tower. "I ain't done yet! Now I got a promise to fulfill." Aaron said, and casually flew to meet Alaina, and Razet. Who was shocked, of course, to see him. Aaron didn't give him a chance to speak, and kicked him in the face, and slammed him with a incantation. Darkness was forced to release itself from Razet, it turned to look angrily at Aaron. "How dare you.....AARRGHHH" The darkness said, being interrupted by Aaron skewering it to the ground with a javelin of light. "What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of you being skewered!" Aaron said, and smacked Razet 's sword hand before he could get any ideas with his poison blade. Aaron massaged his gigantic mark in his chest, it would never be gone, of that he knew. "Why you little, DIE YOU ANNOYANCE!!!" Razet said, charging at Aaron, only to meet with the shield Aaron constructed rather quickly. Aaron bashed the shield at Razet, and it formed a prison, Aaron reinforced it with ice and a static barrier. "Later!" Aaron said casually, and walked off to deal with darkness, who already broke free and was collecting Razet's growing hate. Aaron could see it, as a orange fiery line of power. Darkness charged into a Elite guard and made him go after Razet, the Elite smacked the force field down, at the cost of his well being. Darkness went into him, and Aaron got into a fighting stance, his armor was severly torn and his gun smashed in half. "Come." Aaron said calmly, he had worked out a plan of sorts, and hoped it would work. Otherwise, Alaina would be mourning for the rest of her life, but he hoped it wouldn't be so. Razet came at him, waiting for him to attack, Aaron instead sat and began to meditate. Razet impatiently struck, and Aaron leaped up, and smacked him in the head with his foot, which stung greatly, then Aaron hit him in the knees repeatedly. Razet lashed out, and Aaron leaped up and used his seed to gain wings, and began dive bombing him in the legs and arms. "DAMN YOU!!!STAY STILL YOU ANNOYING WEAKLING!!!!" Razet shouted, accidently dropping his sword, and Aaron picked it up. "You can't die, but I imagine you still feel pain, no? And I also imagine you made this blade very potent with poison, and that'll be VEEERRYY painful." Aaron said, and the look of horror on Razets face told him he was right, and then stabbed Razet in both legs with the sword. "YOU!WILL!PAY!!!!" Razet said, trembling to the ground as the poison rapidly took effect.

Karena was strolling about, looking for her next meal, when a warrior leaped at her. "Yipe!!!" She cried, and the warrior grabbed her and ran to wherever he came, he obviously felt her shield. As he was now gripping her so tightly she couldn't concentrate well, and hence couldn't impale him with a strong and pointed gust of wind, she also couldn't maintain her shield and was freezing now. "LET ME GO!!!!" She said, trying to wriggle out to stab him in the heart, but he quickly found and took her weapons and continued his grip on her. Blast, it was unbelievably cold and she was doomed to whatever the warrior intended with her. "Could you atleast show some manners and give me a cloak! I'm freezing here!" She said, but the man simply gripped her tighter, she felt like she might burst into pieces. He arrived at a swirling mass of magic, which she recognized from some tales as a portal, he tossed her in along with her belongings. "JERK!!!" She screamed as she fell into the portal, and felt it claim her memories of her childhood friends, aswell as siphon her energy. She now felt hungry instead of cold, she could eat a million warthogs, she could see the end of it nearing. And she then fell face first into a soldier, he wasn't dressed like the one that captured her and threw her rudely into a portal, and he looked very astute for a soldier. "A girl? This is what they sent for reinforcements to their tower, oh I am so sorry for my rudeness, Duke Talban. And what is your name milady?" Talban said. "Kareena, and who exactly did this to me?" She said, guessing he was a good guy, as he was manner-able enough to give him her name. "The kingdom of evil, if you wish, you may help whoever you wish." He said, while Kareena busied herself gathering her belongings. "I think I'll help you and your..." Kareena said, not sure what Talbans men were. "Rebels." He said.

Level 22
Chapter XI
[50]
The poison quickly takes effect on Razet's body. He began to crawl through the ground "The antidote, where is it?" It is in the tower, pity Razet. Few seconds later he lost his conciousness.
Darkness saw this, then sent Razet's body to the void rift "Another useless man..." He then in the elite guard's body began to fight Aaron. Swords clanging and clashing sounds could be heard as they fight. Finally Aaron summons another light spear and threw it into Darkness, forcing his to get out of the body and impaling him to the wall. "Cursed lights! You will not summon those again!" In rage, he raised his hands and shout "Lights out!" Suddenly, the battlefield become pitch-black. Rebels and the Evil armies couldn't see anything, even their own friends. "Feel the fear." He began to attack Aaron in every direction, but Aaron successfuly parried them. He is unable to summon lights in this condition, but as long he parries the attack it will be okay.
Darkness, annoyed by this condition, felt a surge of power in his own void rift. The time has come, apparently. He summoned back Cadaos, that is cured from the poison. Darkness went into him and fly into the tower. Aaron pursues them to the tower, now the sky is back normal. In the top of the tower, they faced. Darkness inside Cadaos began to gain power, and soon made Cadaos' body grow bigger and bigger, now almost the size as the tower. His wings blocks the skies, his eyes are full of hatred and his mouth emit the fiery rage. Now he got no real weaknesses. "Come" he said.
Below, Nargos' army were unable to fight of the rebels, they were outnumbered. But the reinforcements come, which were some new royal guards.
193013-albums4723-picture56793.jpg

Level 22
[51]

Auxion finally arrives at the battlefield, he begins to search for a powerful opponent whom he will slay first.

Regex, still hanging at the back of the war, due to having no weapons left other than melee combat was sitting on a rock and waiting to recover from fighting so much.
He was good at using weapons but he definitely wasn't much of a melee fighter.
Auxion finally locates his pray and slowly approaches the target. Regex notices the approaching human.

Regex: You seem like you have a type of plan in store, but let me warn you, a simple human such as yourself won't get the chance to damage me

He then turns around and shows to him his robotic body.

Auxion: It does seem like a normal body, doesn't it...?

Auxion attacks regex using his normal human fist,

Regex: Mega Punch!

A fire booster opened at the back of the hand, making his punch very fast.
They hit eachother in the hand but nothing happened, they blocked out eachothers attack equally.
Regex jumps back and starts to think how this can be, he was sure that the power level of the human rised when he used his Mega Punch.

Regex: Interesting, then it's time for *Coup de Burst
Auxion: Failed efforts...

Regex increases his speed and strikes at Auxion, aiming for a head removal leg attack.
Auxion stood still and punched back with his head, blocking the entire attack and sending Regex flying back.

Auxion: You may be wondering how this is possible, I'll tell you this, anything you can do, I can do better. That is my power.

Level 12
[52]
OOC: I'm still so fucking confused. Whatever.

IC:
The human! Apparently, the cyberspace creature had not foreseen this. He had having too much fun in Am'ar's body, he suspected. Muscular arms and bloodlust is a satisfying thing. But this person had encased him. He had done the impossible! A wretched caveman, defining the confines of what they called a god! Impossible! Or so, this warden will think. But let this person think. He will find his captor, and he will make him regret his petty mistake. For now, he had to be content with what he had left, front row seats to the show.

The beast was great. An immortal of darkness consumed this ancient creature of power. Now I stand against this beast of fury and violence and hatred. He thought of Alaina and his home, will he ever see them again after this battle? Could this finally be his last stand? But with valor and honor, he shall face the foes of light! Come evil thing, face your maker!

The tower creaked and shook at the sheer presence of Cadaos. The immense size alone stretched the limits of the tower to collapse. The darkness within him rendered him helpless, but unimaginably powerful at the same time. His mind waged a torrential war of will with the darkness that threatened to totally consume him. Each waking moment brought his mind and control into total oblivion. Already, the darkness had began to physically manifest itself, making Cadaos body look like a horrid mix of both scale and shadow.

"You petty being! Burn!!" the darkness roared from within Cadaos as flames of deep sickly purple conjured around Aaron, making him unable to move anywhere.

Just for awhile more. Just for awhile more. Just for awhile more...

A torrent of frantic thoughts and foresights barraged Nargos's mind as he continued to wage the losing battle. He could had never imagine this happening. The rebels! How did this happen! A petty force stood before them last dawn and now an entire legion threatens to destroy them! Perhaps if he fought on more, the reinforcements would finally arrive. Then, he can make his escape. Then can he avoid the notorious fiery punishment for losing commanders that awaited him, back at the base. Yes, that was what he would do. He would desert this place! Run away from the battlefield...from the darkness...

EDIT: Some typos and added the post number thanks to Ironside.

And Peper, haha. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: Arcisal, add [52]

[53]

Regex was getting tired by making constant inefficient attacks towards Auxion, he saw that he basically has no hope of defeating this figure without using something bigger.

Auxion is able to see that the opponent is trying to come up with some sort, but at this very time Auxion interrupts his thoughts:

Auxion: Yes, you've had a fair amount of time to attack me and yet you failed. It's about time I attack.
Regex: *sigh*

Auxion: I'll tell you a little secret, the body you're fighting right now is not something that can defeat you without the orb. All it can do is gain power equal to the enemies.
To actually eliminate you, I'll have to add my true power to this worthless mortal.

Regex: What are you implying?
Auxion: Well, the true me is capable of using up to any 6 corpses and grant each of them part of my power until I can resurrect myself in my godly state.

Before Regex could even try to continue talking, the body of Auxion started to shine brightly green.

Auxion: This is it, now feel true power

Auxion slowly approaches Regex, while he prepares his best possible defence.
After a few second of walking Auxion punches the air and Regex takes the hit.

Regex: Impossible! You never touched me!
Auxion: So far you've been battling the Waygate of Balance, but since I only have 1 body at this point, I've decided to enchant it with the Waygate of Inverse.
The risk of putting more than 1 power is great; This body will be destroyed because it wields far too great power for a mortal body.
But that is of no problem because I'll replace the old one with yours after I slay you.

Level 19
[54]
Aaron summoned his powers from the seed within him, and wings sprouted from his back once again, with a small explosion of blue light, stopping Cadaos' cone of fire for a moment. Aaron then flied into the air, his marine armor was falling apart from the heavy battles he had pulled himself into. The left shoulder pad fell off as he closed in on the black clouds, but soon after he heard a loud frightening roar, and when looked back he noticed the dragon was following him into the air, much quicker than him.

In the darkest citadel in entire Avataria, the king of evil sat in his throne, made of skulls and bones from different creatures. He had a long white beard and hair, just as long. His pupil-less eyes were glowing in his old, angry face. He wore a crown and an armor as black as the walls on his castle. He lifted his right arm from the bony armrest, still with the same facial expression, moved his fingers a little, and soon a red portal appeared in the middle of the large throne room.
"Are you just gonna summon more villains to lead your army? The others aren't doing so well, milord!" - It was one of his royal guards, clad in same black armor as him, who dared sharing his opinion.
The King didn't move a muscle in his head, didn't even look at the knight, and simply put his arm back down on the armrest. The knight continued:
"I know you've tried collecting the most evil masterminds in the universe, but none of them can match your power anyways..."
A small white balloon creature came through the portal. A top hat was placed on it's bare head, and a large dripping tongue hanged down from a mouth with a few razor-sharp teeth. A round red nose looking like a clown's, shut depressed eyes, and a few hairs around the mouth gave the balloon a characteristic look, hard to be taken seriously.
"Are you freaking kidding me? An ugly balloon with a hat is gonna save the -", before the knight could finish his sentence, he exploded, and all there was left of him was ash.
Neither the King nor the balloon took notice of the knight - the king kept looking at the balloon, with the same angry expression.
"Show me your powers, balloon."

It started raining - started out as a few drops now and then and suddenly turned into a heavy rain. Am'ar stood next to Kargath and Alaina, trying to breach the doors to Razet's tower. The tall black tower had turned into a ruin - the upper half part had fallen off, like a cut tree, because of Cadaos. On the inside, was Nargos, Galros and a few evil soldiers trapped with no choice, but to hope for miracles. The evil forces didn't even have a roof to keep out the rain. Nargos grabbed Galros around the neck with his hands, and lifted up the human who was skinny and small compared to him.
"You have a wyvern!...", his angry look turned into a fearing look, and he continued with a lot lower voice "Get me out of here.."

Duke Talban kneeled down to the small girl "Little lady, this is no place for you..", he called one of the few Talbanian soldiers who was still alive "Bring this girl to safety".
"But..", both of them said, but the duke was already heading for Razet's tower, to help the others.

Level 15
Chapter XII
[55]
Kareena pulled herself away from the soldiers. "I can handle myself! I've lived in the cold and had to hunt for my own meals, I think I can deal with a few loutish brutes!" Kareena said, and headed off to fight. There were very few forces for the enemy, and it appeared they were now fighting crazily, smacking friend and foe alike. She stabbed them quickly, and saw a oddly dressed soldier fighting a monstrous dragon, she felt like she should help. So she sent a gust of wind to aid the warrior.

Aaron felt a odd breeze come around him, it was definitely magical, but was pleasant unlike the magic his foes used. Hrrrmm, he had to make use of his secret aid's gift, he began dive bombing Cadaos and dodging attacks with his newly gained speed. Cadaos obviously knew why Aaron was faster, as now the dragon was turning his head and breathing fire to act as a makeshift jetpack, Aaron had to admit this dragon was mighty ingenuous with his powers. Aaron doubted he could win though, his seed of power was heavy and inaccurate, if he used all of it's power he would probably kill more friends then enemies. "Let's do this!" Aaron said, and began charging at him with magical attacks and physical attacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.