• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Gyro's Bar] - Random Roleplaying Thread, March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
What about Dante? Let me show you what about Dante...!
EXTRA KITTY SPACE!! <3

Am'ar Kardos ~ Something

In a quick and spontaneous movement Am'ar placed the mug on the bar table, got down from the bar stool and violently lifted up the boy with one hand holding the black demon hunter robes. Even though Am'ar wore his black sunglasses, Paillan could sense hate flowing through them.

"I should have known I'd never get rid of you, Paillan, you..." Am'ar said to the boy with his hateful, yet still calm deep voice. He then threatening pulled Paillan closer - the orc was on the edge of loosening up his inner uncontrollable rage, but the boy still didn't seem frightened at all.

"Nice to see you too, Am.." Paillan said annoyingly, and added "I'd like to warn you that I am only a boy - people wouldn't let you beat me up. They are looking at you, Am, ready to protect the little innocent boy from the vile orc monster"

Am'ar grimaced, but still listened to the warning and looked around the room. It was true, people were looking at them. And from their point of view, Am'ar indeed appeared as the violent one who was out of control.

"Am, what are you doing?" Gyro's worried and confused voice interrupted the orc's thoughts. A voice of reason, that made Am'ar realize that Paillan, that irritating little pest, had won. Am'ar had to let go of the kid, so he did - dropped him to fall on the floor, and then looked at Leila.

"Take your kid somewhere else. I don't want him on my team..." the orc said angrily, then drank what little beer remained in his mug, and left the bar without further ado.

He had lost both Kari and Paillan in the Valentine Wars - why couldn't it be Kari who had survived instead? Why that traitorous annoying pest! Those thoughts roamed his head while he walked out the door, and left the building. Fresh air...

Time for rolling a joint to calm his thoughts perhaps?

Level 19

"Don't mid Leila, I wont let you watch me anymore and use Am'ar as an excuse to watch me" Dante says
"You are NOT going anywhere..." Leila says
Dante them sights and takes out his sharp blades
"Even if I cannot hurt you I can stop you from trying to stop me" Dante says
Everybody in the bar looks at him and at the blades and at Leila and at Am'ar
"No weapons allowed!" Gyro said
"Just go" Leila says
"As dante walks outside the bar with his blades in his hands, Am'ar spots him
"WHY DID YOU CAME HERE?!" Am'ar says and goes berseker towards dante
Dante just lifts his blade and puts it between him and Am'ar, making Am'ar stop in front of him
"I can't use violence" Dante reveals "But if you smash yourself againts my weapon it wont be my fault" dante says smilling
"You little!!!" Am'ar says
"See you in the games when Kael's curse is broken we will have our battle. Also you should protect Leila... otherwise I wont be responsable"
"As you could beat her in your current state" Am'ar says angry
"Indeed I can't" Dante says "But I don't want to beat her. She has a better use for me. Now, bye" Dante goes away and enters the forest
"Saw that Leprey?" Curley says
"Yeah" Leprey says worried "that guy made Am'ar angry..."
"DONT YOU SUTPID" Curley says angry "he stopped Am'ar! he challenged him twice and won!"
"Yeah so?" Leprey asks cofused
"You dumb, we totally need him" Curley says
"But he said something about a curse" Leprey said happier "Maybe he may make our gold disapear"
"You fool he said he cannot use violence, but we can help with that" Curley says and checks his pockets
"Ahh, here it is" Curley takes a four leafs clover out
"Hey those are mine" Leprey says
"Not anymore" Curley follows Dante and Leprey just makes the same
Date keeps walking and suddenly he stops
"What do you want?" He says
"We want you to join our team" Curley says
"And we can totally break your curse" Leprey says happy
"Interesing" Dante says" Go on"
"Yust sign here and we will break your curse" Curley gives a paper to dante
After reading a while Paillan signs the paper
"Here" Curley says and gives the four leaves clover to dante "This is a magic clover which breaks evil spell" As dante touches the clover, a like ghost of kael gets out from his weapon and goes away
"So now I can use violence?" Dante says
"Sure!" Leprey says happy
"Good, so who else is in the team?" Dante asks
"Of course us 2" Leprey says
"Good, we need a mage or something like that. Lets go back to the bar..." Dante says
They all turn back to the bar

Level 25
EXTRA! Meow Meow! Please Save Bunnies too!
<---------Easter Bunny! Yay!

Chen ~ Good Luck!

I noticed that everybody went back to the bar, I was with Leila, waiting them and I was drinking my mug of beer. After I finished my mug, I headed to the bar's table, and requested another mug from Gyro. He gave me one, and finished it easily. Gyro seems to be doing something, he's a bit right now. Maybe he's getting ready for the trip. Then suddenly, I was tripped, because of a little pile of gold on the floor.

"Please, watch your step next time!" Clurey grumpily said.

"And Please, don't put your gold on the gold next time!" I said angrily.

"Clurey, Don't show your grumpiness in this place, there are many people here, they might be disturbed." Leprey kindly said as he pushed his brother to the corner.

"Oh, here's a four leaf clover for you panda, Good Luck!" Leprey added. He handed me a four leaf clover...I don't know what to do with that. "Good Luck!" echoed in my head, and then I suddenly fell into the ground, unconcious...

Level 19
((WHAT EVER WITH MEOW))

"chen... chen... CHEN!" Leila says while shaking chen's unconcious body "chen this isn't funny!" Leila says with a sad face "YOU TWO!" Leila picks Curley from the neck and puts him against the wall "what did you gave him?!"
"Woman, put me in the floor or you will regret it!" Curley says angry
"YOU WILL REGRET IT LITTLE ONE, TELL ME WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Leila says totally angry
"he did nothing" A calm voice says "It was me"
Leila turns around shocked to that voice she knows to well. What is HE doing here
"What... the... hell" Leila says
"You probably asking to yourself, what is this mania servant doing here, shouldn't he be with mania?" Kyrkow says "well guess what, mania wants a team in the easter games"
"WHAT?" A running Am'ar entering the bar says
"O dammed mania..." dante says
"Since mania is too busy, she choosed me to represent her as captain... Also Kael's rules don't allow idols or gods to participate, am I right?" he says looking at kael
"You are indeed" Kael says
"Wow that Rheiko dude is here to" Kyrkow says looking at Rheiko
"Where's Antonio?" Rheiko asks
"Not your business" Kyrkow says "Anyway I need a team, so any off the men here is willing to join me?" he says to the crowd
"This is BAD... Mania wants to attack easter too?" Am'ar says

Level 25
Oh, Mania. I hate ya!
Yay!

Chen, Leila, Kyrkow and Antonio~ Easter With a Chance of Insanity?

I regained conciousness, then I stood up and saw the Maniac in the bar.

"I want to join you, Kyrkow." An old, familiar voice is heard, coming from the corner. A mysterious man wearing a long, brown coat and a hat appeared. seconds later, he reveal himself as Antonio.

"I am surprised to see you, Antonio!" Kyrkow said.

"Argh...Damn you Traitor!" Leila shouted angrily.

"I am happy for our Victory last month, I want that to happen again next month." Antonio said with an evil laugh.

"I'll never let you ruin the Game." I said. I picked my hammer from my back, and ready to hit those miserable Maniacs.

"Calm down, we'll not ruin the games, we only like to win like what we did last month." Kyrkow said evilishly...

Level 19
"Why did you have to apear men..." he says
"Oh, you discovered me faster than she" dante says suprissed
"Come on, not big deal, and you won't get what you want from me" Kyrkow says
"Yeah sure..." Dante says
#I need more power...# dante thinks #I need to get some power from somewhere... and fast or we don't stand a chance...#
"Well, anybody wants to join besides Antonio?" Kyrkow asks
((I would create another NPC but acordding to Kaelicious rules I can't))

Level 14

Yarrick, Kari and Leprey ~ Title

"So it seems like they are leaving soon. What do we do?" gasped Yarrick frustrated at one of the shady tables of the bar. He was seemingly alone, but on the other bench in front of him sat the Ghost, who promised him to help him steal the pot.

"The plan is not finished jet, Yarrick. You still need to build the magnet." the Ghost answered. Yarrick had proven to be a stubborn one. He insisted on keeping things his way. "Lets just get them from behind. I know that i can run faster than those midgets" He said angrily in the morning. "Yea, but you wouldn't get far. Remember, that Vengeancekael is their boss, and you would be prisoned in no time for the stealing"

The Ghost was sure, that the time will come, when Clurey and his brother gets into their flying machine again, and the magical pot will then find a way to 'accidentally' fall out, and get 'lost' forever.

The only problem was, that the gadget used in this plan needed a precise construction, and Yarrick was quite unfamiliar with engineering. But they will get trough, since the kid wants the pot so bad. And this allows the Ghost to stay near his friends for a bit longer time.

Sitting in the bar, he tought it's time. He carefully asked:
"Maybe you could join the Easter Games. They are starting with a team, and it is a good way to stay near them. Hell, who knows maybe you win, and you can get a magic pot for yourself as reward."

"I don't want to go away..." Yarrick whispered. "This town is my playground, I would be... uhm... unprotected in unknown terrain." He didn't get used to speak his heart to anybody. It was just that the Ghost could never give out his secrets, and he was also helping him. In fact, the Ghost seemed to be clever, the plan he made will work out, and noone will ever know that he, Yarrick did it.
"...But i guess you are right. I need to go with the McPatrickus brothers."

He emptied his mug, and stood up. He walked up to Leprey, who stood near Clurey, on the top of a table, and advertise their team.
"Hey their drinking fellow! What a remarkable skill you have there, hehe. Do you feel like joining our team? We will win the Easter Games in no time! The McPatrikus Brothers will ride to victory!" He shouted happily.

"I guess you cant question the power of the McPatrickus!" Yarrick yelled. "Count me in the winning team!"

This was, when Kari noticed Antonio, the serverant of Mania. "Oh no. He shouldn't be here!" He said, but nobody except Yarrick heard.

Level 19
((why couldn't you join Kyrkow...))

Dante spots yarrick and them sees the ghost behind him #hmm what is this guy up to... # dante thinks
"Soooo yarrick" Dante says "Have anything we could need except drinking skills?"
"well I... emmm" yarrick says
"o come on, what could possible be better than drinking skills?" Leprey says
"A lot of things" both dante and Curley say
"Well I... emmm" yarrick says confused "You will laught but I..." Yarrick lowers his voice "I can see ghosts..."
"A not so rare ability, I can see those to" dante says "there's a ghost of a dog there near the door" Dante points the bar's door "there in the chair" dante points a chair "and a ghost behind you..." dante points the ghost behind yarrick
#o men I can only see the ghost of my friend...# yarrick thinks #what could I say?#
"Ahhh, a ghost behind me... well that sounds creppy" Yarrick says
"Indeed" dante says

Level 25
McPatrickus Bros. - Idols of Luck?
I'll just give them ugh....Nothing, maybe a cake?
Tomorrow, is St. Patrick's Day! Yay!

Chen & McPatrickus Bros. ~ Luckily Ever After?

"I'm out of here." I said. I walked into the table, I saw the McPatrickus Brothers sharing a Green Tea in one glass, they seem to be fighting while drinking. I interrupted them by saying:

"Enough what you are doing, what have YOU done with ME?" I asked angrily.

"Oh, did I give you the....wrong...leaf....octopus....unicorns...rainbows...gold."
"I did NOTHING to you...I...wait....we...are...one...unicorns...what? Unicorns?" They both speaked but I can't understand.

"Nevermind." I replied.

"Gyro, watcha doin?" I asked Gyro, who is making a cake.

"A cake for the two. They said tomorrow is their birthday and they want to celebrate it in Loch Kael Harbor." Gyro answered.

"Okay, can I have a Green Tea like the one they are drinking?" I said smiling, Gyro handed me and i gave him a gold coin. I sat on a stool, drinking the tea, and enjoying it...

(WHAT? YOU TWO REPLIED ALREADY!)

Level 14

Dante and Yarrick ~ Skills

After a short, but really awkward pause Yarrick's eyes shined up with a grim smile. "Did you really believe the ghost stuff?" He laughed. "Your faces are pale as a Grepett's tail. I can't really see ghosts of course. But what I am great at, is outplay. I see someone's weakness, and use it against him..." He stopped.

Leprey smiled, and laughed hard on Yarrick joke, but Clurey and Dante stayed dim.
"Anybody can say that. What are you really good at?" Clurey asked.
"Obviously you are a good liar..." Dante added, because he was a bit angry that he got into Yarrick's trap.

"Well, maybe i dont have special abilities, but i am really good at running, and I am a good scout. I will be useful for the team, when other teams are about to sneak up on us. Nothing passes my watch." He crossed his arms, and stood gloriously. "This is what i am good at."

Level 19
((damn yarrick. On other news the ground doesn't spot shaking here in Chile. Damn 2010 earthquake leave us alone))

"So you say you are fast huh?" Dante says and stands up "Let's test your speed"
"What?" Leprey says
"Kid's right, we need to make sure he isn't lying again" Clurey says
"I don't see any problem" Yarrick says confident "bring it on"
The four go out form the bar where they all walk a bit until an open place before the forest
"So, what do I have to do?" Yarrick asks impatient "run across the forest? make a running competition, and if it comes to that, who will run with me and...?" Yarrick stops talking as dante takes out his two blades and launches towards yarrick
"DODGE!!" Dante says

Level 14

Dante and Yarrick ~ Misunderstanding

Yarrick stood still. Normally when someone is messing with him on the streets, its all about how you stand out the attack. Usually the kids who want to mug him would not have the confidence to stab him, and stop the attack in the last second. All he need to do is stand still, in a superior position, and wait for the mugger to change his mind.

This one seemed committed tho. Dante flight towards Yarrick, and reached the point, where he could not stop his attack, even if he wanted to. Yarrick carefully waited out this point, since he wanted to make sure. This kid really wants to cut him. What the hell is in his mind?

As Dante got near, Yarrick took a step backwards and sideways, and the slice in the air missed him. Before the kid could turn around, Yarrick got behind him, and grabbed both of his arms.

"Some say that kids at your age shouldn't be carriing knives." He says joking, while grabbing Dante's both hands, raising him into the air.
Luckily the kid was not strong enough to break out, his legs were hanging in the air.

"You will regret this one day, damn you!" Dante hissed, and tried to turn the blades against Yarrick. Not with much success unfortunately. Even when he got the ability to use violence, he wasn't strong enough to hurt even a young adult.
#I need to get stronger# he thought. #I need to get Kyrkow's permission to use his powers somehow...#

"Alright! Stop it, both of you!" Clurey interrupted. "If you cant behave as teammates, i kick both of you. Yarrick proved his potential, Dante." He said, and Yarrick let go of Dante's arms.
He took a step backwards, in case Dante would attack again.

Level 19
((there are not knives, they are like warcraft3 demon hunter blades))

"As you say boss" Dante says sissing "But anyway yarrick, that wasn't my real power" He says suddenly smiling "I am still a kid but I will grow up and kick asses. Hopefully not yours if you are a nice guy to me"
"But you still are a kid" Yarrick says please
"See even if I am a kid, I am still a warrior, you will some day learn to respect me... Image how strong I will be when I grow up" Dante says smiling, while he puts his blades under his robe
"Well you two are both good, but I fear dante is a warrior and you not yarrick" Curley says
"But he is a kid, anybody could stop him easily" Yarrick says proud of that action
"Good, let's go inside" Leprey says happy to change the topic
#This is bad... that dante will become stronger someday# Yarrick thinks worried
They all go inside the bar

Level 14

Dante and Yarrick ~ Back at the bar

The bar was full of people when they got back. This was Gyro's last day in town, so a big crowd stacked up, to have a mug of the Grepett's delicious beer. The McPatrickus brothers mingled with the crowd, and Yarrick got himself standing by only Dante's side.

The kid didn't look lost in the company of the grown ups at all. He pushed back the ones who accidentally didn't look below their feet, and stumbled into him.
"If I'm small it doesn't mean that you need to kick me" He told them angrily. Something strange was up to this kid Yarrick thought.

"You know, i could teach you some tricks you can do with your size, if you want." Yarrick said mysteriously to Dante. It was a bit early to get into the dice games, and Yarrick wanted to have a bit of fun until then. He will definitely join the dice desk later, people in the last evening always bid higher.

"What do you have to teach me?" Dante asked curiously. "I told you, i am a warrior!"
Yarrick let out the air. "Harr" He laughed "There are skills beyond warriors, It can beat them big time." Dante seemed intrested, so he added. "I teach you something, but in return you have to act friendly with me, and follow my orders as i teach."

Level 19
((O NO I HAD ENOUGHT ABOUT TEACHERS AT SCHOOL, BELIEVE ME))

Dante laughts. He stops a second and laughts even stronger, he them breaths and while laughting he says "O men so funny... listen to you and make as you say?! Men if I still belived in god, I would totally think that was a godly joke!" Dante says laughting
"So..." Yarrick says confused
"So no" Dante suddenly stops and changes his tone "Get this into your little brain of yours. I know you are up to something... I don't know what and I am not interested, you can make what shit you want, yust listed" dante says and goes closer to yarricks ear
"NOBODY, BUT NOBODY FUCKS WITH MY FREEDOOM" He says sissing "I am free to do as I desire and I will kick your butt if you try to tell me what to do, if you don't believe, ask the angel girl"
"But she couldn't harm you because she is just to angelic, I can harm you" Yarrick says
"We will see... about acting friendly, I am not that kind of guy. But if you plan playing dice games, totally bet to the 6 or 1" Dante says and sits in the table
"How do you...?" yarrick asks confused
"kid's intuition I guess? also you keep looking towards the dice table. Totally not suspicious at all right?" Dante says smiling

Level 14
Alright, lets play a game, but please dont be a jerk, and do not notice the sneaky moves. You dont see trough table, and Yarrick is more experienced in tavern games, i can tell you.

Dante and Yarrick ~ Own ground

"Do you know the rules? You are just a little kid after all..." Yarrick says, to make Dante even more angry. Actually, the boy acted perfect to allow Yarrick to disarm him. He got angry, he got close, and he got distracted. He didn't notice when Yarrick removed his demon hunter blades, and slided it under his coat. It is of course only a matter of time when he will notice that they are not hanging on his belt, but when that time comes, Yarrick will have the advantage.

"Of course i do! Dont you call me little one more time!" Dante says angrily, and swings the cup with the dices in it. "Bring it on! It will be three 6es" The cup smacks on the table, they both slide a gold coin on the table.

After a short pause, Dante peeks under the cup, and yells "I win! See, i told you my intuitions were good!" He reveals the three sixes proudly. After collecting his reward, Yarrick slides another coin on the table.

"My turn now." He says, and grabs the cup with the dices. Swing, smack. They bet again, Yarrick loses. Doesn't matter, because with an unseen move he switched the dices. Dante will definitely lose the next turn!

"Your turn now" He says, and places two gold coins on the table.

Level 19

"Okey now I say..." Dante interrups as a huge explotion sound outside.
"Damn WTF did yust happen now?" Dante asks and takes his money of the table
A random guy nears towards the door but is threw away by a guy entering, it's Kyrkow
"Wasn't this dude already inside?" Yarrick yells confused
"I don't know, hell" Dante says
"Hey no fighting here!" Gyro yells
"Not my proble, got orders from her" Kyrkow says "You" He points towards dante "Don't resist and come with me" Kyrkow takes out his guitar
"Well I can compete against that, even with weapons" Dante says after touching his coat and seeing he is disarmed "I let you do that... treat my blades well and don't break them or I sware I WILL kill you" Dante says smilling to yarrick and goes towards kyrkow
"Come on dude, don't play your tunes here" Dante says
"Hell you are a problem" Kyrkow and Dante leave the bar
#He did actually notice I stole his blades? Maybe he knew Kyrkow was comming? nah imposible# Yarrick says
(note that dante/Leila/Kyrkow always know what the 3 of them are doing unless they block their minds (which only Leila makes, because she doesn't want the dead metalist to poop out of somwhere randomly behind her) this is natural as they all have the same soul. Note also dante did not let yarrick do that, he just noticed it when kyrkow was already inside and used kyrkow as an excuse)

Level 23
I guess my post started when everyone was still sleeping earlier that day.

Kitty space

Juno and Dawn ~ Morning Walk Turned Into a Disaster

Early in the morning, Me and Dawn decide to take a walk together around the forest near Gyro's bar. We weren't able to do so last night because of certain events but, we were enjoying it quite nicely up until the time we heard some rustling around the bush.

Curious as cats, we went closer to find out what its source was. As Dawn peeked into the bush, a hare burst out, knocking her down as it was running towards a small clearing. We rushed to chase it down but it just disappeared behind another bush in the middle of the clearing. The bush, isn't what you can call normal. It looked like an ordinary bush but with two branches sticking out of it, each bearing a colorful fruit shaped like an egg.

"What in the world are those fruits?" Dawn asked me and I said in reply. "I have no idea but it looks tasty though." With a swift action, I pulled both fruits from the branches and gave one to Dawn.

"Are you sure we should be eating this?" Dawn asked doubtingly. "I don't think it would hurt if we try one bite." I said then took a bite off my fruit. She looked at me for a second then asked, "So how is it?".

It took me a little while to get a hold of the flavor but once I got the flavor, I realize that it was the best thing I have tasted in my life. "Dawn, should really try it." She hesitated a bit but she did bite a chunk off the fruit.

After eating the fruits, we were both looking at each other, pleased of the meal we just had when our vision began to blur.

"What is happening?" I was only able to say these three words before both of us lost consciousness.

Level 25
Happy Birthday McPatrickus Brothers!
I love you!
Here's a cake:
-----_2♣2_--------
----|........|------
---|...........|-----
--| ♣HAPPY♣ |---
-| ♣BIRTHDAY♣|---

McPatrickus Bros. and Everyone ~ A Big Celebration

It's night already, I saw the brothers being guided by Gyro to sleep, maybe excited for their big day. I also saw the others dealing with some things I don't wanna know. I went to my chair and Gyro threw my blankets to me. I slept tight that night, and the brothers slept like tomorrow's the end of the world. After that night, I saw the bar is switched into mobile mode, I didn't know he did that already, and the brothers are so happy, the trip started, and Gyro gave everybody their breakfasts. It was a 2 hour trip (woah, I walked that long...nah, I just flew to reach it fast) and finally we're there already. There are many people, holding a banner, where "Happy Birthday McPatrickus Brothers!". The McPatrickus brothers and all people are happy, I never knew they are popular even in other places...

Level 19
((WYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY post famine))

"So what does she want from me?" Dante asks but kyrkow doesn't talk, he yust opens a portal with a tune and they go inside.
This is a cave, and in the middle there is a pedestal with a stone with a rune.
"Bring him" A voice commands from nowhere
"I see, you use this locked form after valentine's day to stop draining energy from your body" dante says "Wonder why cupid doesn't makes that"
"THAT FOOL isn't comparable to me!" Mania's voice says from the stone "Also, it's not valentine's day anymore, it's insanity's day now!"
"Well, don't care, what ya want? busy" Dante says
"Why the hell do you keep trying to live, Paillan?" Mania says enraged
"Because I fear dead I suppose" Paillan smiles "But what do you want from me?"
"I want you to disapear or join me, what do you choose?" Mania says
"I choose portal" Dante says and goes throught the portal Kyrkow forggot to close
"Chase him?" Kyrkow asks
"No, he will come sooner or later, just go to the bar and pretend that nothing happened" Mania orders
"As you command" Kyrkow says

Level 23
Chen, me and Dawn are still outside knocked unconscious by the egg fruits.
You left us behind. D:

Ehh.. I'll find a way to fit my post with yours.

EDIT: Kinda sleepy while writing this post. Will edit sometime later if there is any mistakes.

Juno and Dawn ~ What the Fuck Happened To Us?

It was already dark when I woke up. My body felt heavy, everything around me seems to be spinning and I barely remember anything. I covered my face with my hand to ease the pain and the dizziness a little bit.

#That's weird....# I thought. And after a few seconds of thinking I realized, "Why the fuck do I have hands!? What happened?" I sat up and looked around like I wasn't even dizzy at all. I saw a girl, still lying on the ground in front of me. She groaned, slowly sat up, looked at me, then said, "...What happened? Who are you? and where's Juno?"

"Uhhmm.. Well, I'm Juno. You are?" There seemed to be a long pause before she answered. "Can you please just tell me where my friend is? And please don't lie."

After hearing that, I remembered what happened before and realized something. Me and Dawn ate some fruit, both of us lost consciousness and now both of us are human.

"Dawn. I AM Juno. I've.. We've been turned into humans by that fruit we ate. Just look at yourself." I don't think she realized she's a human up until I've told her so.

"What?! When did this happen? and HOW!?" She asked me, panicking. I replied her calmly while trying to calm her down as well. "I don't know. I woke up like this as well. I really think it was the fruit. I don't even know where we got the clothes. We should go back to the bar and ask Gyro or Am if they know what really happened to us."

Both of us stood up and ran towards the bar.

When we came, the bar was already closed, turned to mobile mode in prep for tomorrow and everyone was already asleep but both of us were able to enter using the keys Gyro gave me as an extra.

We went to Gyro's room and knocked. "Gyro, it's Juno and Dawn. Could you open up for a while? We have something to tell you." The Grepett opened the door moments after then looked at us in shock. When he saw the cat translators were holding, he knew that it was really us. "What happened?" He asked after giving us a seat in his room. After I explained to him everything that happened, Gyro's face was filled with confusion.

"I really have no idea what happened to you guys but for now, both of you should sleep. Looks like being a human is taking more energy from you than usual. We'll talk about this tomorrow where everyone else could help as well." Gyro said then guided us to an unoccupied room then he went back to sleep in his own room.

Level 19
((time to pick Leila!))

"Hey Leila, could you help me?" Gyro asks her
"Sure what is it?" Leila asks
"Come with me" Gyro says
Leila noticed that gyro is really worried, what could had happen?
"Enter the room" gyro says standing at a door
Leila enters and she sees two regular humans sitting like confused. Them she spots something in their necks. Those are not neckales for sure, they look like...
"Juno and dawn voice traslators..." Leila says silently
"I am afraid they are them" gyro says from the door
"I noticed, their aura hasn't changed" Leila says "What happen to you two?" Leila asks
"We don't know!" Juno says panicking "we ate a fruit fell unconcious and when we woke up we where humans!"
"alright calm down..." Leila says "You are still cats which is good"
"What do you mean?" Dawn says confused and annoyed "we are humans!"
"No no... you got me wrong... your life aura is still the one of a cat" Leila says patient
"And that means?" Dawn says confused
"That you still think and will act most like cats. Do you think you could show me that fruit you ate?" Leila asks
"We... don't know... we where in middle of the forest..." dawn says sobbing
"It's okey" Leila says "I can try it the other way"
Leila puts her hand upon dawn and juno's heads and stays still like waiting for something. While she even looks like holding breath, for a second it seems like everything stopped. After that Leila's face seems to have more light.
"I see... stay here" Leila says and leaves
"What do you think she do?" Gyro asks
"Pretty sure read our minds" Dawn says unsure
"More than that" Juno interrupts "I could also see some images of her in my mind..." he says
"Me too" Dawn says "Meaby we all shared memories between us?"
"Maybe but her memories seem confusing and hard to see what was going on" Dawn says
"Maybe because ours where to?" Juno says
((not mind reading, more like memory sharing. also still don't know if hell dawn is male or juno's male WTF!))

Level 19
3XTR4 K1TTY 5P4C3!! <3
... 4ND M0R3 3XTR4 K1TTY 5P4C3!! <3

Am'ar Kardos ~ Another Evening In the Bar

Am'ar lied alone on his bed upstairs in his dark rented room. It was late in the night, but he didn't feel like sleeping at all. He just lied there, staring out of the room's only window, at the starry night sky. Sweet, but quite depressing memories of last year streamed through his head. Haunting memories reminding him of the time where his family life was at its peak - the time with Lizzie, with David and Kenny, and with Bisnar. It was long ago, but he still struggled to understand how he could possibly manage to lose it all later on. All he had worked so hard to get was no more. He had no one left, but himself.

His thoughts were interrupted by loud voices from the room next door. From Gyro's own bedroom, but the old Grepett's friendly voice wasn't among them. Dawn and Juno sounded agitated, but Am'ar couldn't possibly hear what they were talking about. He wasn't in the mood to take care of problems at that moment, and if they actually needed his help they'd probably come to him in the first place anyway, so he headed out of the room and walked down the stairs instead of finding out what they were talking about.

He wasn't surprised to find the bar quiet and roaming a few people only. Less than 10 people was inside, some playing dice games, others simply chatting. Gyro's Bar was about to close down for the night, and the familiar owner stood behind his beloved curved bar table and diligently washed the last couple of mugs and plates, before going to sleep. He indeed needed sleep, especially because tomorrow would both be the day that they would travel to Lock Kael Harbor with the bar, and also the day of the McPatrickus brothers birthday-party. It would require much effort and hard work from the old guy to make those arrangements work out simultaneously. Luckily some had promised to help out with it, including Am'ar himself.

The orc walked over to Vengeancekael, who sat in his usual corner with a mug of beer half empty in his right hand. Before him, on the table, was a huge paper that had his full attention - the list of participating teams in the Easter Games, with various sticky notes attached to it in lots of random places, describing the upcoming teams. The mysterious elf explained how team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. still was the only registered team, but others were on their way.
Am'ar wondered where his old arch-rival, mistress Frederica Bernkastel, had gone, but didn't feel like asking Vengeancekael. What had happened to their marriage? Instead of satisfying his curiosity, he simply walked past the Grepett in the bar and up the wooden stairs again.

Maybe it was about time to ask the cats if they wanted to join his team. He walked in Gyro's bedroom, where they still were, and got himself a huge surprise...!

Level 19
((Note that: dante, kyrkow AND leila are currently very close to each other. Dante and kyrkow are both in the bar and Leila went out to search for the fruit))

Dante stands up a bit dizzy and goes towards kael. Whiile passing in front of yarrick, yarrick says
"Hey you still owe me a dice game"
"Not know" dante says ignoring yarrick's complains and goes directly to kael
"Hi there" dante says
"What do you want Paillan?" Kael asks
"I want to register team mc patric and clurey as our captain. As a birthday gift to them, and also in case they forgget it"
"Okey" kael says and writes something in a paper. Dante nods and them he goes towards yarrick
"So I want my blades back. So here" dante takes out a bag of gold, but yarrick just looks away
"Not interested" he says
"Wait a sec" dante says and takes his money bag and disapear at the stairs
A moment later he returns with a chest in his arms and puts it in the table. The table shakes a bit.
Dante opens the chest, there a lot of valuable things
"Stole it from some guys" dante says before yarrick asks "this is the offer. We will bet. You bet my blades and I bet all this" dante points the chest "just one condition"
"And would be?" Yarrick asks with a greedy lool in his eyes
"If I loose you still will give me my blades. But if I win I will give you 50% of all this" dante says
"75% and we have a deal" yarrick says
"Deal" dante says and shakes yarrick hand

"Wonder where exactly it is..." Leila says searching the forest. After a long while, Leila founds what she was looking for, the small brush with red fruits she saw in juno and dawn's memory. She takes a fruit, smells it and goes back to the bar.
As she enters juno and dawn room she sees Am'ar, she nods as salutation and says
"Here is the fruit" she takes out the fruit

Level 14

Yarrick and Dante ~ Know your enemy

Yarrick needed all his power to keep his face calm. He was cheering on the inside, all those goods, for such a low price! He saw the shining gold in his hands, he imagined how people laid down before him. 'Hail Yarrick, the richest of all!' As he walked across the town, people were cheering at him, they loved him. This could all start with this chest of treasures. Yarrick thought, and he couldn't control himself anymore.

"Let the dices decide then!" He yelled happily, and put the cup and the fake dices on the table. He was excited, and confident in his victory. He knows what Dante's throw will be, and he will easily win the money. It doesn't matter that he have to give him the blades, those were his anyways. Simply the best deal ever. Yarrick laughed inside, until Dante spoke up.

"Not so fast, thief! I didn't say that we are we betting on." He smiled calmly. "This time, we play the game another way. I bet the dices will show the same number five times a row."

Yarrick shocked. The fake dices were in the middle of the table, he couldn't switch them back. It was already over, Dante outplayed him. He used Yarrick's greed against him. Yarrick's smile disappeared from his face, and his eyes turned gray. Now everyone can see, that he is only a cheater. He desperately tried to make up something, to save the situation.

"Are you sure you want to bet on that? It seems a bit unfair!" He said, but Dante insisted.
"You already accepted the deal, and you already gave me the dices. It's settled now." He grabbed the two wooden cubes, and started dealing.

Yarrick's face turned white, and his forehead sparkled with perspiration as he lost.

Level 19
((lol owned by the muscular guys of taverns))

"Don't be so sad" Dante says happy taking his blades "At least you will get the 75% of all this" dante points the chest "as promised, you only lost 2 very valuable weapons and also everybody knows you are a cheater" dante says even happier
It was true, yarrick feared as he was looking around. People where looking at him speaking at a low voice tone and looking VERY angry. A good thing was that there was very few people, downsides his secret would be told by this people anyway... unless he bribe's them. With the money he just won...
"Dante I will give you back 1% if you shut this guys mouths" Yarrick says desesperated
"Give me all the money you won the last days and we have a deal" Dante says even happier
"BUT!" Yarrick says but starts panicking even more when some of those rude men start standing up from their chairs and going towards him. it was 10 against 1. And they where all stronger than him...
"Alright! but save me!" yarrick yells while being pulled by a big guy
"you men are a cheater, we doon't like cheaters!" he said
"DANTE!!!!" yarrick screams almost paper white from fear
"Run outside we can't fight here..." dante says
yarrick makes as dante says, he runs as fast as he can, faster than in his whole life. For a second he thinks that outside he could yust keep running but when he gets outside there's already a lot of people blocking is escape
"haaaaalp..." yarrick yells as a men grabs his body
1 guy get throwed throught the door and dante apears with his 2 blades in his hands. He looks totally into it.
"So... drop him" dante says calmly
"OR?" The guys say
"this" dante says and stabs the uncouncious men hearth and stomach.
"You won't get off this you little one and you thief!" the big guy yells before the rest go
Dante puts one of his blades upon yarrick's hearth and the other upon yarrick's neck
"What the..." yarrick says even more white
"Now you keep your promise or you will sure regret it" dante says calmly
Inside of the bar, yarrick gives all his stuff to dante, who just seals it in the chest and leaves for a while. Later he just burns the dead guy.
"Ahhh... ahhh... goo-good..." yarrick says still paper white "bu-but thos-those gu-guys whi-will come ba-ba-back..."
"I don't care, that's your funk" dante says
"but you said!" yarrick yells
"you already paid me, sucks to be you but if you want more protection you need to pay me again!" dante says happy and goes to his room
"I will... revenge..." yarrick says still white

Level 14
((yarrick is about 15-16 years old, thus a kid in Gyro's eyes.))

Yarrick, Gyro and Kari ~ Back to Celebrate

Gyro was usually everywhere, yet nobody noticed when he stepped up to Yarrick.
"This is not the first time you cause trouble, boy! We are here to celebrate, the brothers, yet you manage to get someone killed." He said angrily. "I want you to leave, if you cant behave."

Yarrick wasn't able to talk normally.He should leave, but if he leaves, the guys outside will surely murder him for the life of their comrade. This isn't his town, he have no idea where are the shortcuts, the hiding places. He only came because he subscribed for the Easter Games, and because the Ghost told him that Loch Kael Harbor has some ingredients he need for the secret stealing machine.

"I.. i.." he stuttered. " I can't leave. Not with them out.. outside. P.. Please" When the others saw that the earlier so confident boy almost wets his pants, they had enough. The crowd slowly drained away, back to the cake, beer, and celebration. Gyro stood there, and he felt sorry for the kid.

"Alright.. You can stay for a while. Go upstairs, but don't come down. Go to my room, tell Juno to keep her eye on you." the Grepett said warm, then returned to his work.

"Another round for everyone!" Leprey shouted, and everyone cheered. Gyro started dealing out the beverages.

--------

Kari let Yarrick go upstairs, he didn't follow. Clearly he needed a bit of alone time. Juno will take care of him, no Kari knew that. He had other things in his mind instead. Why is he still here? He screwed up. He gave up. He made piece with death. Yet he is still here, invisible, silent, watching his old friends partying happily. Like they already forgot about him.

No wonder, he fought against them, he wanted their death. He would like to settle the differences, to apologise but he can't communicate. And speaking trough Yarrick is not an option. They dont even know him...

He didn't remember how long he staid beside the wall, thinking. Being a ghost often causes loss of time, and other senses when you concentrate on something else. The celebration got louder, the people happier. And Gyro even more tired. Some time soon he will need an assistant, if he wants to keep up with all the people gathered at the tavern. The McPatrickus brothers made sure to invite everyone.

He walked up to VengeanceKael in the crowd, not bothering to go trough people. He was alone at the table, in front of him there was the list of teams, and a mug of beer.

As he arrived the elf looked up to him, but didn't say a word. Kari finally gathered strength to speak up.
"Uhm. I wondered. Do ghosts need to register for the Easter games? I don't want to leave the side of the only person i can communicate with..."

Level 19
((actually dante can see you. And Leila, and Kyrkow. althought nor angels nor demons are interest in the souls of the mortals. Also ghost are able to know when a person is an angel or a demon, because they have an aura (if those persons are transformed into stuff that aren't their natural forms), which is usefull to see when a normal human is actually a friking demon, this idea comes from a book I readed once, 2 candles for the devil))

While yarrick was going upstairs he thought about going to another place but them he did entered juno's room. He was surprissed to see a lot of people in there. There was that very white sad-looking woman who he once thought was dante's mother. Them there was the orc Am'ar, and there was 2 humans he didn't know, a girl and a boy he took air and said
"Ummm... I am looking for yuno, do you know where she is?" yarrick asked
"Here" the woman he didn't know said "I am juno, you need something?"
"Weren't you a cat?" yarrick asked very confused
"Not your business, speak or go" Am'ar says
"Umm... gyro said she wants juno to put and eye on me..." he says slowly
"Well them I guess I will do it" Juno says "Now go to your room"
"Yes..." yarrick says and goes to his room

Level 19
ALIBABATISHISKEBABOLOWICHOZ!
AEJDLFDLCMFD:MFMPREJJ!N!MFKR!

Kari and Vengeancekael ~ The Easter Ghost

"I'm glad you asked" Vengeancekael replied to the familiar arm-less ghost, and continued "The short answer is no, ghosts don't need to be on a team to enter the arena, but please follow me."

The elf folded together the list of Easter Games participants, and headed outside of the bar, with Kari following close behind him. It was still late morning in Loch Kael harbor, and the sun spread its light upon the buildings with thatched roofs, but it all appeared gray to Kari. Vengeancekael proceeded his walk to the end of a pier, and sat down. Kari sat down next to him, and listened to the Storyteller.

"The Easter Games this year will bring a new surprise to the participants. A ghostly surprise - I'm talking about the promotion of a whole new Idol. For the first time ever will there be an Idol of Easter, a person with ultimate power during April month, and I have selected him already. He too is a ghost, just like you, and you know him already. He goes by the name DEADRAB5" the elf said.

"Kyosuke Imadori?!" Kari exclaimed surprised.

"Indeed, after the Red Christmas he was given the magical Easter-mask, which I originally wore at last year's Easter Games, and since then it has stuck to his ghostly face. From April the first he will be in complete possession of the power to wreak havoc upon the teams, or help them in their quest. His choice alone, but I know he wouldn't mind getting some help from a fellow ghost friend." Vengeancekael explained, and looked at the ghost.

"But I can't, I'm sorry - I need to stay around Yarrick, he is my only option for speaking with Am'ar and the others. What will I get out of it?" Kari asked.

"... your life." Vengeancekael's short answer sounded, and as he rose up, he added "Consider it, Kari. You have a week left"

Vengeancekael walked back towards the bar, while Kari remained alone on the pier, looking out over Loch Kael. The local tourist-ferry circulated around and around... just like his thoughts...

Level 14

Yarrick, Juno, Am'ar, Leila ~ Situation

Yarrick looked across the empty corridor. They sent him away. He could leave. But he doesn't have anywhere to go. Maybe he could stay in some stranger's room? No. The situation down there is hot enough, he doesn't need more trouble. He made a few steps in the wooden floor, than turned back, like he changed his mind.

He opened the door with the label 'Gyro's room' on it, and looked along the confused faces. Am'ar, the angle, the beautiful girl and the noble looking boy stared at him.
"I tought I told you to go away" Juno said, but Yarrick wouldnt move. He scratched his head.

"I just realised... I dont have a room in here." He said innocent, and then he added. "also, how could you look after me, if I am away. Am I right?"

Juno's voice eased. "Yeah, you are right. But you must understand that this is not a good time. we got a situation, so please sit down somewhere, and don't bother us please." Yarrick got the message, so he quietly found a wooden chair by the night-stand, and sat down.

He didn't show much attention towards the others, but really it was the only thing that could drain his mind from the fear he felt when its time to go outside again. So he sat tight, and listened to everything they say.

Level 19
((totally NOT kitty space)

As all were silent, Leila broke the silence saying "this fruit looks like it contains lots and lots of magic. hmmm" she them just says.
She just seem to realize something, as she fully turns to angel, getting some wings and stuff.
"Why did you do that?" Am'ar asks
"I am about to prove something" Leila just says and takes a bit of the fruit
"NO!" dawn says, but it's to late, Leila already ate a piece of fruit
"What was she... thinking?" Juno says sobbing
Leila just looks as she would have phased out. She did not fall to ground thought, or did not change at all. After another long and awkard silence.
"Umm... Leila, you alright?" Am'ar slowly asks
Something seems to trigger inside Leilas head as her face starts glowing
"The fruit... I still don't get what it makes..." Leila says slowly
she them cuts the fruit in half, and looks at it inside
"Seems totally normal. Exept for that strange aura comming from it I don't sense anything"
"How did you manage to not convert into... something?" Juno says
"It seems like my escence was barely enought to block the fruits magic, actually I feel really tired after eating it. But it will only work if I collapse..." Leila says
"So you mean if we had have a stronger aura we would still be cats?" dawn says
"I can't say it 100% but seems like that" Leila says looking dizzy
"Um... Leila are you alright?" Juno asks worried
"Just... a bit... tired..." Leila says
"NO, don't collapse!" Dawn says
"You boy quick bring a coffe or sugar or something!" Am'ar says

Level 14

Yarrick, Juno, Am'ar, Leila ~ The Fruit3

"Okay, Right away!" Yarrick says, and jumps up from the chair. He runs down the stairs in a hurry, behind the counter. He almost hit Gyro when he turned on the corner. The Grepett carried six mugs of beer, and it was only Yarrick's mind presence prevented them to fall on the ground, creating a huge mess.

"What on earth are you doing here? I believe i told you to stay upstairs. Do you want me to throw... Whats the matter?" He says, when he noticed Yarrick's expression.

"The angel... She is about to faint. I need to get her something quickly." Yarrick sputtered. Gyro inspected Yarrick for a second, it didn't seem that he is pulling a trick.

"Wait here." He said, and delivered the beer to the McPatrickus Brothers' table. Meanwhile Yarrick filled a pitcher with water. As Gyro got back, he searched for a while in the lower drawers of the counter, and found a brownish poweder.

"Mix this up with water, this will keep her awake. I usually give this people to fight with massive hangover, but it will help Leila too i hope. Since she is an angle she will need a lot, doesn't she?" He asks, and hands the bag of powder to Yarrick.

Yarrick rushed up the stairs, back to the room. He was shocked when he noticed that Leila's eyes were already closed, his head lying in the orc's hand.

"Am i too late?"

Level 19
((time to stop the fruit posts))

Leila just looked like dead, even her hair started loosing it's blond color, and her skin started turning less white.
"N...No..." Juno said panicking
Leila's wings slowly became smaller to, and the halo that was above her head was slowly disapearing.
"Give her that thing, fast!" Am'ar shouted to Yarrick
Yarrick quickly mixes the whole bag of powder with water and shakes it a bit, he them gives the glass to Am'ar who just simply opens Leila's mounth and throws it inside.
They all wait, but nothing seem to happen
"It's... not working" Dawn said
"I don't know..." Yarrick said "Gyro said he uses this for heavy hangover of people..."
They wait for a good while, but suddenly they get interrupted by the door opening. It's Dante.
"What do you want Paillan?!" Am'ar said enraged but containing himself
"Remember when I said you should take care of her?" Dante says ignoring Am'ar "You are a failure Am'ar, you let people around you die..."
"COME HERE YOU BASTARD!" Am'ar says standing up
"Am'ar, NO!" juno shouts
"How tragic..." Dante just says "Well it's time to put and end to this" he says and comes close to Leila and puts his hand upon her
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Am'ar says
"Making something usefull for a change" Dante says and grabs Leila's hand
There seems to be an energy flow between them for a while. Slowly, dante starts... growing.
"What the...?" Am'ar says
Also Leila starts becoming normal. After a while Leila is an angel again, and Dante seems much older.
"What did you...?" Am'ar says confused
"Not your problem" Dante just says "You should be happy enought for having her back..." the new older dante now aproaches the door and says "Thanks for the oportunity to increase my powers, only this time I shall not do anything to her" Dante points Leila "But remember to protect her... for the next time" Dante just leaves
"What was that all about?" Yarrick says confused
"Seems like it was a really bad idea..." Leila suddenly says "Now he must be around 19 or 18 years..."
"LEILA!" they all shout
"Yes yes I know... sorry" Leila says "The fruit is an escence transformer, or a way to get the escence of your previous life back"
"What do you mean?" They all say confused
"I mean we all where another thing in another life" Leila explains "some may even have his soul in two different bodies, as you know Am'ar, Paillan was much stronger and dante is just his rincarnation"
"So did he got his powers back?" Am'ar asks worried
"No he did only got more age, which is barely too much..." Leila says
"So that means our current form is our past life?" Dawn and Juno asks
"Positive. I still don't know how to reverse it thought" Leila says
"But Paillan did it with you" Am'ar says
"Yes but there is a reason for that... maybe one day I will tell you. Anyway, Maybe I can reverse the fruit" Leila says picking the rest of fruit "By the way before I forgget, what was I converting to?"
"Human, just like us" Dawn says
"Weird... I saw some really weird stuff while being converted inside my head" Leila says
"Us to!" Dawn and Juno say suddenly remembering "We saw this new bodies of us doing things"
"Memories from our last life yes..." Leila says "Makes sense"
"What did you saw?" Yarrick asks
"Boy that's a very personal question!" Am'ar said
"O it doesn't bother, the only thing I can remember now from what I saw was this sorta skull stuff guy..." Leila says
Am'ar stays shocked
((so now Dante is older (to stop being so easily defeatable) but didn't got any new powers (as his powers still are blocked inside Leila and Kyrkow), this is possible because they have the same soul, and thus they can trade "stuff", Dante traded the aura of the fruit to his own body, so he got the change and Leila just saw a fragment of the life of Lizzie. MOAR PLOT TWIST INCOMING))

Level 19
((BTW Paillan, you captured Am'ar's personality quite nicely, and the others as well. Only thing that I'm confused about is why Leila didn't start look like the original Paillan, since that was what she was like in her previous life))

Am'ar, Leila, Dawn & Juno ~ Blablablbalba

Skull guy? That could only mean.. Leila had connection to either David or Kenny in her previous life! How could that be? Am'ar decided not to ask, but instead turned to the humanified cats.

"Anyways, I've wanted to ask you this for a while.. would you two like to join me and the others in team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. for the Easter Games? There can be exactly two more people on the team" he asked humbly, and awaited their reply.

Level 23
I'd be noting Dawn about the new RP. If she doesn't want to join and since Dawn and Juno are kind of like a couple already then I guess I'll just have to think of something to let Juno join the Easter Games alone and let Dawn watch in the sidelines.

Am'ar, Dawn & Juno ~ Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R.?

"Well, I don't think I'd be able to work well with this body yet. And I'm not even used to standing up on 2 legs yet, but I'll try and help you just like last year. So my answer would be a..." I paused. I remembered that Dawn is new to all of this and I don't think she'll be able to keep up with us, so I turned to Dawn while continuing what I was saying, "...yes. But my decision could change depending on Dawn's answer."

And with that, I waited for her to speak.

Level 19
((pretty sure team Mania won't get enought members... Mania will be disapointed.))

"Well, I am going to test stuff, bye!" Leila says and abandoms the heavy atmosphere of Gyro's room
Leila takes the fruit out and goes for a walk to the forest, until she finds the same spot with the plant. She takes a sample of the plants leafs and them a root of it. She them sits and puts each of those in front or her, and start imbuing them with her aura.
Nothing happens until...
"Wow!" Leila says evading the exploding fruit "I can't remove it's natural escence without making it collapse... that's bad..." Leila them does the same with the leaf.
"hmm... strange, the leaves have a total different aura than the fruit, how is that even possible?" she stops channelling escence at the leaf and channels escence at the root.
"The root... it has not escence at all... at first, but when I remove my escence... an escence apears for a seconds and fades... I don't get a thing..."

Level 23

Am'ar, Dawn & Juno ~ Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R.?

Dawn looked at me and then said, "Alright, if you'll join then I'll join too."

I then looked at Am'ar and then said, "That settles it, Both of us will be joining team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. then. Perhaps it'll also be a good way to distract us from this problem too, and if we get lucky, we might find a way to bring us back to normal too."

Level 19
((OMF 5 DAYS LEFT OMF 5 DAYZZZ!!!))

Dante enters gyro's room again, as Am'ar sees him...
"What now..." He says
"Yarrick come" Dante yust say
"What do you want?" yarrick says
"train you" Dante says
"Wait what?" yarrick says
"Just come" Dante says
"He can't I must put an eye on him" Juno says
"Them come with us kitty guy" Dante just replies
"I am NOT a!... OHHH right..." Juno just realises
"I am coming too..." Am'ar says with grim face
"Didn't I told you to make another job?" Dante says
"YOU CAN'T TELL ME ANYTHING!" Am'ar says angry
"Fine, not my problem later" Dante says and takes yarrick's arm "Just come already!"
Dante, Yarrick ,Juno and Am'ar go out.
"I hope nothing happens..." Dawn says worried.

Level 14

Dante and Yarrick ~ Training with a capital T

Yarrick follows Dante. Slowly he is starting to pull himself together. He was in this situation before, they called him a cheater before, he just needs to stay low for a while, and let it slide.

They go down the wooden stairs, outside the bar. The alley behind opened to the port, the seagulls noisily swarmed when the fishermen got back in the sunset. The people who attacked him before already left, so the way was clear. Dante quietly walked in front of Yarrick. The act earlier changed him a lot. He was a lot more confident, this arms laid on the demon blades with professional comfort. He was now older than Yarrick, taller and stronger also. Yarrick's concern proven to be true, this entity is evil, and one should stay away from him. But at the moment they are on the same team, and hopefully this will keep him from murdering.

After a while they arrived to an open place by the see. It was empty, so it was ideal for training.
Dante stopped.
"Let the training begin."

Level 19
((RANDOM SPACE FILLER))

"Here" dante said and stabs one of his blades to the ground "Take it out and them attack me"
Yarrick slowly aproaches Dante's blade and tries to pull it out the ground
After a short while (which seems an eon to Yarrick) Yarrick stops and says
"Ummm... I can't..."
"Keep trying" Dante yust says "We won't move from here until you take it out"
"Ought..." Yarrick says trying to pull the demon sword out
((remember demon swords can be only pulled from the middle, since it has 2 blades, so it could rather by difficult to take one out))

Level 19
The strange thing is that me and Juno followed you, yet we are not there on your training field? I'll figure something out in my post..
Oh, and shouldn't Leprey and Clurey be around, watching their team members? What exactly happened to them anyway?

Am'ar Kardos & Juno ~ Under Attack!

On their way out of Gyro's bar, Am'ar was stopped by Antonio, who had strangely not been around the bar lately. The maniac wizard was alone, and Kyrkow was nowhere to be seen.

"I heard you will enter the Games as captain of your own team?" Antonio asked with an insidious voice. That foul maniac had blocked his way out of the door.

".. You heard right.. team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. is picking up first place this year." Am'ar said confidently, but paused when noticing Yarrick and Paillan leave the building. He continued anyway "I heard you can't assemble a full team, wizard?"

"Oh, is that so? Just you wait, orc, the one true Goddess will not be failed I assure you..." Antonio replied, and laughed silently.

Am'ar just grunted and walked past him. Juno following shortly after him. Once outside, they realized it was dusk already, and an unnatural fog had gathered in the air. Damn it! It would be impossible to find Yarrick and Paillan now.

That's when they heard the sound of cannon-fire, coming from Loch Kael. People started screaming in the harbor.

"The harbor is under attack!" Am'ar yelled back into bar, and noticed Chen rise up from his bar stool and hurry out the bar, following Am'ar and Juno down towards the street closest to the piers and the lake.

"It's... It's the Furates!" Chen yelled worried, while running with the others... "They're raiding the town!"

Level 19
((Well you are half right kari))

"O come on, you are really cheating, you don't want to train..." Dante finally says
"Well..." Yarrick says slowly
"Forgget it... something INTERESTING is happening actually" Dante puts Yarrick away and takes out the blade "You midget may stay here so you don't wet your pants"
"HEY!" Yarrick says
"What? it's an attack to the town!" Dante says
"And who is...?" Yarrick asks
"No idea but I can see the smote from here, not caring about you dude!" Dante abandoms Yarrick
"GREAT!..." Yarrick says

Leila flies back as fast as possible as she sees the attack to the human town.
"How dare you?!" She speaks with magnificient voice and launches herself to attack the raiders
"Wow, didn't thought she had that one, note to self, do not piss Leila off..." Juno says
"Hey Am'ar! You are late for the action!" Dante says yelling and going towards some pirates
"Shut up Paillan!" Am'ar says hitting some pirates
"Hey you are a Panda, help us!" a pirate says to Chen
"Sorry, your helper is in another town!" Chen says hitting that pirate
Juno picks up the pirates sword and says
"Might as well try I guess..."

Level 14

Almost all~ Under attack!

Yarrick just stood still until Dante left. He needed to get rid of this evil creature. Until he doesn't show strength in Dante's presence, and allows him to get total control, nothing bad can happen. Hopefully. After the young adult disappears with the demon blades, the blood flows back into Yarrick's face.

"You don't own me anymore" He mumbles to himself, and stretches. "I will defeat you one day, wait for it Dante." He must pay back all the humiliation Dante caused him over the last day. But he will play it smart. Since they are team members, they can't hurt each other. But after the games, Yarrick will surely have his revenge.

He gets himself together, and left the square. He aimed at the noises, coming from the harbor. He was sure, that the attackers, and guardians of the town already made a big mess. And chaos is his playground. The best chance to advance. If he finds Dante, he can learn about his fighting power without him knowing about Yarrick. He can gain knowledge, he can gain gold in the fight. He kept his head down as he got to the last buildings.

The Furates swarmed the piers. They arrived with four ships, all loaded with pirates and cannons. The guards, and soldiers tried to hold up the pirates, but they were outnumbered. Yarrick saw the Orc, and the angel in the fight. No sign of Dante yet. He will show up surely, but Yarrick cant wait.

He carefully sneaked out of his cover. Nobody noticed him, since he wasn't warcrying. He ran towards the battle, and he lifted the gold purse and knife of the first dead body he found. The panda wont be needing it anyways. He ran towards a pier. His plan was to get on a Pirate ship. He evaded a few attacks, and succesfully reached the water.

An angry pirate dashed at him, but it was too late. Yarrick juped straight into the cold water.

Level 19
((The good 'yer olde' times))

"Wow Am'ar, this bring me good memories" Dante says coming from another street of the town with blood in his blades "Where we used to fight together and trust each other... Remember the absinthe?"
"... I will make you shut up... someday" Am'ar says but a very small tear fall from one of his eyes
"Well, before we kill each other like good friends and enemies, we must fight together like good friends and enemies!" Dante says smiling and joins Leila and Am'ar
"Paillan put this in your head, you already sealed your fate and make yourself evil towards our eyes" Leila says
"Not quite" Dante says slashing some pirates "I haven't been a human since almost 40 years... and it feels good to now there isn't the torture of my two sides killing between them inside me. Being that monster made of light and darkness was a Pain indeed"
"Why couldn't you yust die the day you stabbed the holy rod against your body?" Am'ar says
"I ask that to myself sometimes to..." Dante says putting his blade towards the ground
"Let's yust fight shall we?" Juno says

Level 19
Wow wow wow, I never intended to start a huge war here - Chill peeps, we'll have to end it quickly for we must be ready for the Games beginning already on Tuesday :b
EDIT: Woah! This is the 100th post in the thread! :D

Dai Quong ~ Yaarr harr fiddle-dee-dee! Being a Furate is alright to be!

Captain Dai Quong stood calmly upon the deck of the biggest and most fearsome of the black Furate frigates, and gazed upon the battle with a grim look on his aged Panda face.
How could it take them so long!? Did he really have to do anything himself?

The Furate leader made an angry grimace, revealing his yellow teeth, before touching his golden necklace-talisman and the metamorphosis spell changed it all, turning him into a large bulky black dragon.

He knew the enemy Panda Monk was fighting somewhere in the streets..
The young monk's talisman was a necessary price to be paid for having beat up Quong's raiders a few weeks ago... Now to claim the payment! He flied off the ship, and flied towards the Loch Kael Harbor.

Level 19
((You are totally right, time to work together))

The streets where quite a mess. A lot of dead people and a bunch of dead panda's where lying in the ground. Leila went away saying she would took care of the wounded, living Am'ar and Dante alone, as she realised they needed to talk... or hit each other. Yuno was nowhere to be seen and Yarrick was in one of the ships. Chen was flying around trowing fireballs to group of panda's.
Dante and Paillan still faught side to side. They where out numbered by Panda's shooting and attacking with their blades
"Paillan could you use your friking powers already!" Am'ar says while fighting
"I wish I could! Can't!" Dante replied disarming some panda's
"I must say I never thought I would be disapointed by that!" Am'ar says time stopping a Panda and stunning him.
"And I must say I never thought I wouldn't mind!" Dante says cutting a pirate's hand.
"Don't kill them!" Am'ar says
"Might as well... or they will kill us!" Dante say cutting some panda's neck
"You really have... no fix..." Am'ar says shooting a panda in the ankle
"And you never change!" Dante says impaling a panda

Level 19
EXTRA SPACE!!
EXTRA SPACE!!

Dai Quong & Chen ~ Payback, yaaarrr!

It didn't take long before Dai Quong reached the harbor, and noticed another dragon flying around. A red one, spitting bolts of flames at his defenseless Furate raiders. That must be the Panda Monk without a doubt...

Quong clashed against the red dragon, who was totally unprepared, and pulled both of them down towards the streets.

"Ye have something that belongs to me!!" Quong exclaimed, moments before they hit the surface. Chen hit first, with Quong's massive weight crushing him from above. This forced the Monk to switch back to his Panda form, and lose consciousness.

Dai Quong changed to his Panda-form as well, and knelt down next to the unconscious enemy monk. He noticed that Chen had two talismans, one red and one white. Those would be a nice addition to his collection, which so far only consisted of his own black talisman. And his magical powers would increase with these too! Now, the sea travelers will all fear Dai Quong, the Furate Lord, he thought and laughed hoarsely with his foul breath!

What's that? 'Gyro's Bar' the elder pirate read from the sign - might as well go get some drink while he was here! His lads could take care of themselves, and if not, well, whatever. They didn't mean much to him anyway...

Level 19
((Not another plot twist PLZ no))

Dante slowly put his blades away. The rest of the panda's where already running away and there was other stuff to do. Am'ar also put his pistol away but still holded his staff strongly. Dante sighted.
"I still feel a bit of... repulse coming from you" Dante slowly says
"Why wouldn't you?" Am'ar says angry
"I never actually cared about kenny... I just wanted to revenge to Mad king for converting me into the demon monster I was at that Christmas... and kenny couldn't see his DAD dying in front of his eyes so he dedicated his patetic power to kill me" Dante said slowly and with shinning eyes
"You didn't seem to bother! almost killed Santa that time!" Am'ar says enraged
"But later bern killed him... I am surprissed you tolerated her more than me" Dante says
Am'ar takes Dante's neck and pulls him off ground
"I... will... NEVER... forgive you!" Ama'r says hitting dante in the face and throwing him away
"For what? Using mania's potion to increase my powers? dying? helping you in that Christmas? Being a demon of a long time?" Dante says standing up inmidiately and smiling
"Come on Am'ar... that's the past, this, is the today" Dante says taking his blades out
"Don't disapoint me..." Dante says launching himself towards Am'ar and Am'ar standing in defensive position. But at the same time... An explotion
"The hell? I thought we won?" Dante say stopping
"It comes from gyro's... dammed this is BAD" Am'ar says running towards the bar
"We will end this later..." Dante says whispering and putting his blades away. They both run towards the bar.

Leila was healing Yuno. A lot of mens where already healed but still much had to be healed. And there where lot's of dead. The disposal of the men towards here changed a lot as they saw her with her wings, her halo and her golden hammer in her back. They now respected her and nobody tried to seduce her like before or make comentaries. But they where afraid. The town chief thanked her and asked if she could revive the dead, but Leila said:
"I am sorry, I can't do that" and a tear falled from her eyes. It was true, a lot of inocent people died... And she couldn't safe them.
"Don't blame yourself... Leila, it's okey" Juno said
Suddenly and explotion was heard from outside
"What's that?!" Juno said
"Problems" Leila just said and went outside
As Leila when outside she saw Dai Quong, the panda, and she also noticed the 3 talismans in his neck.
"So you beated chen..." Leila said slowly
"Yes, are you a fried?" The panda asked
"Something like that" Leila said taking her hammer out
"Good" the panda said launching towards her

Level 25
You are welcome to control Chen in the previous posts, since I have a very slow internet connention so I can't check Kaelicious. Even in future posts. Oh, April is coming! I posted because of I understood the previous posts, and now let me put
EXTRA SPACE! Here.

Dai Quong, Leila & Chen ~ Sweet Revenge

Leila and Dai Quong fought each other, It was a fair fight...But Quong cheated, using his Black Dragon Form, and breathed poisonous fireballs to her, knocking her down, but Leila also flew immediately, and chased Quong and they fought each other again...

Meanwhile...

I gained conciousness, but I was very weak. I noticed that my talismans are gone, I crawled to the bar, where I can seek help. I reached the bar, and saw Leila and Quong fighting. Seeing my talisman is wore by Quong, I jumped to him, he was surprised to see me.

"What? I just killed you a while ago, and got your talisman. How could you reach me that high?" He wondered.

"I'm a monk, right?" I said, and stuck him with my hammer, and Leila also hit him with her hammer. Quong fell, and the three talismans was removed from him, but he don't seem to know it. He walked away, and we never saw him again after that moment.

"Three talismans? These can make me strong, but I don't know what danger awaits in these." I said...

Level 19
Note that the talismans are meant as magical sources of elemental energy for the Pandas. Chen is able to use fire-(Red) and light-(White) magic, while Dai Quong is able to use black magic. Now that Chen has the black talisman too, he might be able to use some black magic as well, but I'd advice him not to - it might be difficult to control, oh, and note that Dai Quong might be coming back for the talisman that you stole :3

Dai Quong & Antonio ~ Insanity in sight, Ohoy!

Dai Quong followed some of his Furates back out on the piers and boarded their own frigates. Dai Quong got to the biggest one of course, but without using his dragon-form all along. It would be risky and difficult to use black magic without the energies from his talisman.

"Alrighty Furates! Back to the Seas!! Now!" he called, and saw the other black frigates slowly leave Loch Kael Harbor with his own huge one leading the way.

He walked into his cabin alone and sat by his table - dammit! That Monk was to pay for his sins, but how? He poured up a glass of rum, while he thought more about it. Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a mysterious insidious voice

"Wondering how to claim your revenge upon the Panda?" said a human wizard clad in dark blue from the corner where he stood, and carefully approached the Furate captain.

"Who you be?" Quong asked, while revealing his wry yellow teeth.

"I am Antonio, a servant of the one true Goddess and rightful Idol of Valentine, Mania. We're looking for a new recruit.." Antonio replied.

"A new recruit, eh.. What's in it for me?" the Furate leader asked curiously.

"We can provide you with immense power, and the chance to legally reclaim all three talismans, and end the Monk's life once and for all." Antonio explained, and without Dai Quong noticing, he poured the liquid from a small teal elixir-bottle down in the Pirate's glass of rum, before he finally continued "Like the Monk, we are too entering the upcoming Easter Games. Lend your powers to Team Maniac in the next month, and we will help you get your belongings back!"

The pirate liked the offer, but had to think it through... with a zip of his rum of course. The elixir quickly made its effect, and a new more insane look revealed itself in the Pirate Lord's eyes.

"Aye, I'm in!" he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.