• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Easter Games] - Roleplaying Thread, April 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Alright, alright, obviously there will be no start of the holiday without an actual first post, so here you go. GO CRAZY PEEPS, and remember to follow the rules!

Vengeancekael & the participants ~ Let the Games Begin!

As the huge doors opened, all the participants followed the elf down through a straight-forward path, leading them to a circle with a huge statue of a strange-looking chicken in the center. In front of the statue stood three wooden chests.

"Welcome to the center of the Easter Games Arena!" Vengeancekael spoke, "As you might have noticed, there are flying cameras all around the place - I can reveal to you, that this year, the Easter Games will be streamed live to the people of the whole world!"

"For you people, I'd like to introduce the three teams! First, we have the only veteran team this year, team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. with Am'ar Kardos, that orc with the hat, as the team Captain! Then there are the newcomers; team McPatrickus, with Clurey McPatrickus as the team captain, and finally team Maniac with Antonio in the lead!" Vengeancekael said, acting differently from the serious elf most people knew. He really made a good host, with exciting speeches!

"Now - each team captain will grab a wooden chest, and open it - inside you will see three golden eggs. Protect them with your lives! For the other teams might want to steal them, and the team in the end who has the most golden eggs will receive the secret prize! Go build yourself a camp somewhere!" the elf said, and added "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!"

With that, each team grabbed the wooden box and went away from the Arena's center.

Juno, Dawn, Leila, Chen, Gyro and Am'ar went towards the old Camp T.H.U.M.P.E.R. - they could see the look-out tree standing taller than all the other trees, from where they stood. Gyro had brought a banner, with the team's new logo, designed after Am'ar's tattoo.

Suddenly, they noticed Kyrkow playing metallic music to their right. They all looked at him, prepared to engage in battle if he foolishly wanted to attack them one on six, but Leila, who walked in front with Juno and Dawn, assured her team mates that there was no magical energy coming from his guitar - this was strangely just music. Hmm odd...

They continued their walk towards the camp, not knowing that Kyrkow only served as a distraction, while Antonio had made one of their golden eggs levitate out of their chest... and they wouldn't notice before they entered the old camp!
174866-albums3368-picture81817.jpg

Level 19
((NOUS I SUCK AT DRAWING D: suicides*))

While the team where going to the camp, Leila looked at Am'ar's open chest of golden eggs and said:
"NO! WE ALREADY LOST AN EGG!" She said

Level 19
Off-topic: Then make a Warcraft III screenshot or something - whatever, no-one judges your skills, just if you do it or not :)
BLA BLA BLA!!

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. ~ Bad start Indeed

The others quickly noticed that Leila was right!

".. But how? I knew there were three when we left Vengeancekael and the other teams.." Am'ar said, filled with confusion and also a bit of guilt. Last year he didn't prove to be a good Team Captain, this year he was given an extra chance. He didn't want to waste it, but he was already doing a bad job...

"Maybe we just lost it on the way here?" the human Dawn spoke optimistically, a bit shy of speaking in front of groups. Juno thought about it for a second and then voiced his opinion on the matter
"She's right - if that's what happened, it would be foolish not to go get back the egg before someone else grabs it. Me and Dawn can search for it, if you want us to Am?"
The orc nodded "Yeah, you're right. Hurry though - we could use some help setting up the camp"
With that the humanified cats went off, searching for the missing egg. Am'ar put down the chest and grabbed one egg in each hand.

"Alright, here's our strategy. Chen you'll protect one egg, and Gyro, you'll protect the other one." he said, and handed out the eggs.
"Protect them like they were your children, while we set up the camp"

They then started pull out the old tents from last year, which had been stocked inside the Barracks for all this time. Eeew, cobweb and dust all over...

Level 25
I'm using mobile so I can't put a title. I'll just edit it later. NOTE:I'm using Kari's picture of the camp as a guide in this post.
EXTRA!

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. ~ Setting up the Camp

Chen and Gyro held the eggs carefully, as the others set up the camp. The tents are dusty, Gyro and Leila helped by flapping their wings fast as the teammates hold the tents, It worked. Now It's time to set them up.

"Nice, Gyro!" Am'ar said. "The tents are now clean, now we can set them up!" Am'ar added happily.
"Gyro and I will stay in our old tents. Since the other old members left, the new members will stay on their tents. Leila will stay in Paillan's den, Chen on Kari's tent and Juno & Dawn will stay in...wait, we need one more tent for the two. Gyro, do we have an extra tent?" Am'ar said.
"We have a few wood piles and planks here, some hay, beddings and some constructing tools." Gyro looked at thier supplies at the barracks while still holding the egg.
"Good, those can work." Am'ar said.

Chen and Gyro are tired holding the eggs so they returned them in the chest, and Am'ar put the chest in a larger chest and locked it up. Am'ar kept the keys.

"Now it's safe." He said.

After that, the members set up the tents and constructed the cat's new house...

Level 23
If Leila could feel magical powers and stuff, wouldn't she have detected Antonio's power when he took the egg from our chest?

Dawn & Juno ~ Lost Egg

It's been an hour since me and Dawn have started looking for the lost egg but have seen no trace of it anywhere near where our team have been at all. All we have seen are the faint tracks left by our footsteps, the track left by Kyrkow after doing his weird gig and some more footsteps left by some other person.

We followed their tracks and we ended up near Kyrkow's team's camp. We hid behind a tree and observed their activities from a distance. After a few minutes, Antonio and Kyrkow came back to their camp. Antonio, holding our lost golden egg.

"That's our golden egg. Antonio must have took it when Kyrkow was distracting us with his gig back then." I said to Dawn who was sitting quietly beside me, "We must tell everyone about this."

While going back to our camp, I notice one small cam filming us making me think, Why decide to televise the easter games now Vkael?

When we have made it back to the camp, we saw that everyone was almost done in setting up the camp. Dawn and I went straight to Am to report what we have seen in our search.

Level 19
(( I will never again make a RP post if this one get's deleted I sware))

"So you big guy" Clurey said grumpy "Go search for eggs"
"Yes sir" Dante said "But what about our eggs?"
"We will protect them" Leprey said happily
((before I end:
RULES FOR ALL PLAYERS:paillan - Your main character is Dante, so you will only receive reputation points if his team is victorious. You can control all the members of the McPatrickus team, and you can also control Leila and Kyrkow, but not the rest of their respective teams.
))

Level 14

Team McPatrickus ~ Settle.

The mountains got closer. As the teams all departed from the middle of the arena, the Clurey suggested that they should get farther away from the other teams. Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. went towards their former camp, and team Maniac headed to aanother way, so Clurey decided that they should go towards the steep mountains in the distance.

They were walking ever since. Leprey and Yarrick carried the box of the Eggs, Dante went to search for other teams. Clurey was the one looking around checking the places nearby, if they are good for settling down, or if there are any opposing team members nearby. So far everything went well, but Yarrick was hell tired. He wasn't used to long marches.

"Shouldn't we hide the Eggs?" He asked. "We could create some decoy Eggs, and put them in the box. Hide the real ones, nobody will find out that they stole the fake ones. Or they figure out after they stole it. And if we hide the other eggs well, they wont find it until the end of the Easter Games." He sighed, then added. "Also the box is damn heavy this way..."

"We are not stopping, until I find a good place." Clurey said harsh. "But what you are suggesting, is not a bad idea. Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. is really experienced since they participated yesterday, and Team Maniac has extremely strong members. We must be smarter if we want to win. I like that, kid. But we need a safe camp first."

"Umm. The other teams are looking for a camp too. Can't we stop for just one moment? It's not like they already searching for us.." Leprey said. "It'll be fine, brother"

"Alright. Lets stop on the next hill. Where we can see if anybody is coming." Clurey said, and turned back to the high, black mountains.

Level 19
((kill your family show!))

Dante was walking around. He didn't care much about eggs. He just wanted his final battle against Am'ar... as he walked thinking in that, a shadowy figure apeared above him in the sky. Dante took his blades out and said:
"NICE ONE KYRKOW!"
Kyrkow went down flying and said
"It could had been the princess angel too"
"No" Dante replied "It was a black point in the sky"
"Funny" Kyrkow said taking out his guitar "You used to be demon and now you hunt them"
"Nothing personal, yust want your body" Dante said "In a not sexual way"
"Good nothing personal, I want your eggs" Kyrkow said "In a not sexual way"
They both launched against each other.

Level 19
Alright, team T.H.U.M.P.E.R., I hope you'll take good care of Am'ar and our eggs, for I believe it is my duty as GM to help out the NPC team ^^

Antonio & Dai Quong ~ Ghost Activity

The maniacs had put up banners on each side of the entrance to the old Tomb. Banners with a logo somewhat looking like an "M" with a woman's bleeding eye in the middle and a dark blue background. The Furate Lord worried about revealing their camp's location to the other teams, suggesting it would be smarter to keep it secret, but Antonio insured that with the protecting Goddess watching over them it could not go wrong.

The wizard magically turned all torches ablaze in a swift movement. It was still in the middle of the day, with a hot summer temperature outside, but neither the sun nor the warmth could reach inside the Tomb. Lacking any furniture, they sat down on the cold floor - Antonio meditating, and Quong inspecting the golden eggs. They were the most beautiful treasures he had ever held in his hands. So big and precious, with a smooth shiny surface - almost so smooth they could work as mirrors. Suddenly, Antonio snapped out of his meditation..

"Hmm.. this is interesting - I am no ghost whisperer, but I can sense unusual activity from the spirits nearby. Some entity is affecting them. We might be experiencing a ghostly Easter this year" the wizard explained with excitement.

Level 14
Bam! Wam!
Excuse me ma'am!

Deadrabz & Vengeancekael ~ The Awakening... Literally

After being crowned as the new Idol of Easter, other than the powerful Easter bunny mask, Kyousuke Imadori had also been given a new name.
An Idol name which will be the name that the whole bunny army will call him until the day his management ends.

"Deadrabz, your majesty" Said Imadori's male bunny butler while waking him up from his bed. "It's already morning master."

Imadori gets up and stretched his arms wide as he responded angrily, "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me by that name?!".

The butler responded ignoring his master's statement,
"What do you want first? Breakfast? Bath? Or me?" he said that while covering his cheeks with his hands as if he was blushing.

"Get the hell out of my face!" Imadori throws the alarm clock by the side of his bed against the butler. It hit on his head, but he doesn't seemed troubled by it.

"I was just joking young master"

"Aaagh! This is just wrong! Everything is wrong! This bunnies, this mask, the name, everything!"

"Everything!?" responded the butler with a shock on his face. "Except me Your Majesty... I mean... I've been wanting to tell you this whole time..." once again he covered his cheeks with his hands, avoiding eye contact with his master, he closed his eyes.

Imadori, knowing what will be the next words and how disgusting they are. He immediately teleported the butler on a random location away from him.

"I... I'm in love with you."
In addition to his charm, he opened his eyes slowly.

Vengeancekael only one step close in front of him, was surprised by this sudden confession of love.
Didn't know what to say, he just responded, "Uhh... I... I gotta go... sorry.", and walked away as fast as he can without looking back.

After a minute of just standing there without moving, the butler said to himself, "I really got to stop making jokes like that.".

Level 19
((WAT...))

Kyrkow was totally outpowering Dante, as he couldn't do anything against his metal tunes
"You are a waste of time... show me your eggs and I will show mercy!" Kyrkow yelled "NO HOMOOOO!!!" hitting Dante with the guitar
"Damn Kael why did you made this so difficult to me..." Dante said falling to ground
"ITS THE! IT'S THE! IT'S THE TIME! TIME TO DIE!! IN HEEEEELL!" Kyrkow sung
"... Shut up" Dante said impaling a not prepared kyrkow who was to bussy playing guitar
"No fair, well you know I can't die from that" Kyrkow said going back a bit
"Yes, but I didn't made it to defeat you!" Dante screamed already a medium distance way from Kyrkow...
"Damn..." Kyrkow said putting his guitar in his back and going after Dante

Level 25
Nah, Nevermind.
Now let the games!

Chen & Gyro ~ Egg Hunt Part 1

I'm inside Kari's tent, fixing my things then Gyro suddenly entered it. He dropped in for a visit.

"How's my panda friend doing?" He asked.

"I'm fine friend, you?" I answered.

"I'm bored, do you wanna hunt eggs?" He asked, It seems to be interesting, I didn't answered but I just giggled a bit.

"Aw...stop it you." He ended.

We got out of the tent, and ran towards our camp's outskirts. I put on my hood, so couldnt be noticed as Chen easily.
After that, We wandered around the Arena, but not letting the others to see us.
We reached the tomb, and saw the banners around it. I didn't saw that before, maybe put by the other teams...

Level 14

Team McPatrickus ~ Tracks.

The sun was shining devastating. The team packed up and started travelling at dawn, but all of them was streaming with perspiration after a few hours of sunshine. Clurey took over Yarrick's place of carrying the box of eggs, but that didn't make them move any faster. Also their water waned dramatically, so they all agreed that they can't be like this anymore. Clurey was still looking for a perfect place for the camp, but that didn't seem to be near anyways. So they stopped under the refreshing shadow of a tree. They let the cameras circle around them, they started to get used to the little flying buzzers.

"Hey guys! Look" exclaimed Yarrick suddenly. He was on the tree, lying, watching over anything that comes nearby. "There is a bunny!" He pointed at the direction of a butler rabbit of some kind.
"I'm sure there are plenty of wild animals nearby. A rabbit is not that big of a deal." Clurey didn't even looked up.
"I want to see it! Is it cute?" Leprey stood up. He was excited, that finally something is happening.
"No guys, You don't get it. It has clothes on!"
Clurey jumped up immediately. "Where?!"

Yarrick still pointed East. It was not far away, and it definitely heard them out with those big ears of his. He looked insecure before they noticed him, now he really got scared. He stopped for a while to find the source of the noises. When he noticed them, his legs started shaking. They were staring at each other.
Leprey was the first one to speak;
"Come here, cute little bun'. You look lovely in those clothes" Maybe he was a bit too friendly, because the butler instead of coming closer, turned around and made an exit in a rather hasty manner. Which means he ran as fast as he could.
"Don't run, come back!" Leprey shouted. But it was too late. "Lets follow it! I'm sure he is friendly, he was just scared." he said after a while.
"What if we find more bunnies like him? So exciting!" Yarrick nodded, but they both knew that Clurey will make the final decision.

The grumpy brother hesitated for a while. They have no idea what awaits him if they follow the rabbit. But if they don't find a good camp, noone can tell what will happen to them. Does it makes a difference if they follow the rabbit's tracks for a while? Not really. Also maybe Yarrick and Leprey will have some fun doing it.
"Alright, lets go that way." He agreed. "But Yarrick, you carry the box. I am a more experienced track follower."
They packed up, and left happily.

Level 25
Team McPatrickus, you left tracks too, so the tracks I refer in this post is yours.
Twat(Sorry for using, David).

Gyro and Chen ~ Egg Hunt Part 2

"Hmm...Maybe this were placed by the Team Maniac, I'm sure." I assumed. "Let's dare not to enter this tomb." I said. "This may be the hideout of Team Maniac, we can get more eggs!" Gyro said. "Okay. May the light will guide us in this tomb." I whispered as I look at my white talisman. We both entered it, seeing Dai Quong and his team captain, Antonio. We hid behind some graves, careful not to make tombs and open the coffins.

The eggs are guided by the Furate Captain, I noticed a fourth egg in his side, that must be our egg. "What's the plan?" Gyro asked quietly...very quiet. "The eggs are heavily guarded, maybe we should distract them." I explained. We got out of the tomb for this time to talk properly. outside, we saw some footprints leading to nowhere, we followed the tracks, we might find interesting things there...

Level 19
((Although there's a plot running at the moment with the guys from Team Maniac, I believe we need some more information about DEADRABZ, and the Idols, and team Maniac is free for everyone to control anyway, so here goes a little post about vKael and Kyo...))

Vengeancekael & DEADRABZ ~ The Life of an Idol

Kyosuke Imadori had gone back to sleep, but was woken up once again when he heard three hard knocks on the door. That stupid butler! How could he even be back already, the tired Idol wondered angrily - and then used his unlimited magical power to summon two enormous chicken wings on the pest outside, which would fly him far away without the Butler being able to control directions at all...

However, for the first time ever, since he had gotten these new powers over Easter, he experienced that his command was rejected. Then the door opened, and Kyosuke realized it wasn't the Butler who had woken him up. In walked Vengeancekael, who politely closed the door behind him, and then approached the confused Idol's bed.

Kyosuke, who had summoned a huge flat-screen television on a wall in his bedroom, and had loosely followed the events that had played out already during the first couple of days in the Easter Games, noticed a change in the Games' host. With no flying cameras around inside the Idol's mansion, the elf had gotten back to his much more serious self.

"I believe it's about time you are taught about your new role in the history of the world, DEADRABZ, so that you might actually influence the history more thoroughly." Vengeancekael said calmly, and added "You see, very few people know this - but the history of the world is actually observed and kept in check by one very special person, known only as the Storyteller, who can easily be described as the most powerful entity in the world. Although the Storyteller's job is a secret to the common man, he works day and night, in order for the balance between good and evil to be kept even. Long, long ago, the Storyteller got an idea to let this balance keep itself in check - by promoting a group of people to become Idols of various holidays. The Idols, being either good or evil, holds almost complete control over their respective holiday months - yet the Storyteller did not make them entirely invincible, and made sure that the power of the Idols came from specific sources - so that Idols could always be switched out, and this way good and evil would automatically fight over these sources for all eternity"

DEADRABZ, who had the appearance of a transparent ghostly body, with only his head, the rabbit mask, being entirely visible to mortals, took a handful of candy from a bowl on his night table, but stayed in the bed under his carpet.

"I get it, I get it - I am an Idol only because of this mask," Kyosuke paused while pouring the handful into his rabbit mouth, then continued speaking while chewing ".. and you want me to use my powers to do either evil or good, right?"

Vengeancekael raised an eyebrow, and spoke "Well.. actually, I just came to warn you that others might want to cut off your head, and take over your role as Idol of Easter"

DEADRABZ finished chewing, and rose up from the bed, revealing that his transparent ghost body was covered in a dotted pajamas. He then walked to the room's only window, between the TV screen and the door. From the window he could see the entire Bunny army camp.

"I thank you for the advice, mister, but look at all these stupid servants.." the Idol said, then pointed on the ground somewhere - and BAM! Suddenly an Easter Egg-shooting cannon rose up from the ground. DEADRABZ looked at the mysterious stranger, who had given him the mask in the first place. He didn't know much about this Vengeancekael-dude, and neither did he care much..
"I mean, with them and with these powers how could someone ever defeat me?"

Vengeancekael looked at the cannon - happy to see that this new Idol he had found, indeed had creativity.

"I see, well then, I wish you a happy Easter then, or a horrifying one if that is what you prefer." Vengeancekael said and left the mansion without further ado.

Level 19
((time to steal some eggs 'mon!))

Dante runed towards Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R's camp. He didn't noticed how much time he runed, and after a good while he was already closer, he started moving slower, trying to not make any sound. He came near the camp and saw 3 tents set out. Am'ar was nowhere to be seen and Juno and Dawn weren't around to. Dante sneaked slowly towards the tree house, scaled the tree and looked inside slowly, there was nobody inside! lucky! he saw a chest, and y tried to open it, but it was sealed.
#damn, sure one of the sleeping guys has the key# Dante though
He was still thinking in breaking the chest when he heard some wings outside and the sound of something touching the ground.
"Kyrkow... well at least here I can use this guys as distraction" Dante said thinking loudly going down the tree
"I now this is not your camp so why the heck?" Kyrkow said
"It doesn't matter, I have the eggs" Said dante with the chest under his arms
"Well, to bad" said kyrkow launching towards Dante
Dante threw the chest away and took his blades out and blocked kyrkow's attack
"What's wrong?" Dante said "Why aren't you using your guitar and this blade instead?"
"Confort" Kyrkow said
201891-albums6126-picture81906.jpg

Level 19
Alright, GreeN!X and Dawn, remember that you can only use all the characters on team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. and team Maniac in your posts.
and Paillan, you can only use all characters on team McPatrickus, as well as those on team Maniac, and Leila in your posts
That means that when meeting another player's character, one must wait for the other player to reply each time you make a move against them :)
And you know the rules about the eggs. Make a WC3 screenshot, or a drawing or whatever, that shows that you have stolen an egg - but it must perfectly match what happens in the related post. Including art also allows you to have complete control over enemy character's actions!

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. ~ Chatting Oneself Away From a Team Member's Duty

Am'ar sat calmly on one of few chairs, up in the camp's Look-out tree, listening to Juno and Dawn explaining about all they had witnessed on their recent exploration trip. Apparently it was team Maniac who had somehow stolen T.H.U.M.P.E.R.'s missing egg earlier, but luckily the former cats also had brought some good news along with the bad - they now knew where team Maniac had set up their camp - to the north, inside an old crypt.

Suddenly Leila stood up from her chair, with a worried look on her face..
"They're here! Paillan and Kyrkow - I can sense their magic very close!"

The others quickly rose up from their chairs as well, and climbed down the ladder through the hollow tree as quick as they could. Am'ar thought #How come we're all away from the camp at the same time. Wasn't Gyro and Chen supposed to be around? We really need to improve our team's communication between the members...#

Once out through the look-out tree's door, the four team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. members noticed Dante and Kyrkow fighting - and the locked chest with golden eggs inside lying openly on the grass floor between the tents!

"Protect the eggs!" Am'ar commanded desperately, and charged towards Dante, due to liking him even less than Kyrkow...

Level 25
Sorry for leaving the eggs.
Just have this Extra Space for sorry offering.

Gyro & Leila~ Egg Defense

"Chen, continue following the tracks, it's getting dark and I need to check the camp." Gyro said. The panda nodded, then Gyro ventured to the camp. After getting to the camp, Gyro saw the other team members and Kyrkow and Dante fighting.

Am'ar charged towards Dante, and stopped Kyrkow from attacking the demon hunter. Gyro went to the three other guarding the eggs.

"Where have you been?" Leila asked.

"I'm with Chen, looking for eggs." Gyro answered. Kyrkow tried to get the egg chest, and tried to attack the team with his blade. Leila, holding the chest, closed it, then she said: "I think we need a proper team defense and the one who will get eggs."...

Level 19
((pretty dead))

Dante quickly evades the attack and says:
"Well, that distraction worked perfectly, I didn't wanted your eggs at all, yust wanted this guy to stop chasing me!" Dante says pointing at Kyrkow
"Saiyonara!" Dante says running way

Level 19
((Well, well, that leaves Kyrkow vs Am'ar, Leila, Gyro, Dawn & Juno... I thought of letting Kyrkow stealing another egg, but that'd honestly be too unrealistic))

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. & Kyrkow ~ The Last LoveSlave

With only the maniac remaining, Am'ar turned his attention to Kyrkow, and with a quick hit on the demon's side with the crystal on top of Am'ar's battle staff, the orc successfully activated his signature move - Time Stop - leaving Kyrkow standing totally still, unable to move an inch.

The Orc, then yelled back to the newly arrived Grepett "Gyro, quick, go get the last of the collars!"

The old Grepett ran into his huge round tent, and quickly found the last of the LoveSlave collars, and successfully attached it to Kyrkow's neck. This was the very last LoveSlave collar they had left, and only Kari knew how to produce more - but Am'ar was sure it was well spent upon the maniac guitarist.

"Alright team, we'll obviously have to take full advantage of this opportunity if we are to win the Easter Games this year. I will personally journey up to the Tomb to meet with Chen, and I will take Kyrkow with me, and try use him to trick his teammates somehow so that we can take their golden eggs" Am'ar explained, and then turned to the two humanified cat couple, Juno and Dawn.

"And I believe we have to divide ourselves into groups and carry out different tasks, so Juno - I want you and Dawn to travel to that military bunny base that is located somewhere inside this Arena. I remember you told me that you befriended the general in charge last year, and if we can get his soldiers on our side, we'll have a great advantage in the Games!" the team captain continued, and finally, he turned to Gyro and Leila.

"Finally, we need someone to guard the camp and our eggs, and I believe you two are perfect for that task - although it must obviously be done much better than what the team has performed so far." he commanded, and all the members agreed to follow his plan with a nod.

No time to waste - Am'ar was already on his way north towards the Tomb, with the LoveSlave machine in his hand, and the unwillingly following Kyrkow by his side...

Level 25
No escape of the storm inside of me....Sorry I don't know what is the exact use of the LoveSlave collars. Also, the drawing is rushed.
Yay!

Am'ar, Chen, Kyrkow, Antonio & Dai Quong ~ Manipulation

Chen continued following the tracks then Am'ar suddenly called his name loudly. He headed towards his orc team captain with Kyrkow. Chen readied his hammer for an attack to the demon, but Am'ar stopped him.

"Calm Chen, he's with us...for now. See this collar? This is a LoveSlave collar. I'll just explain later. We'll use him to manipulate his teammates." Am'ar explained.

The three walked to the tomb. "Kyrkow" walked inside, his teammates saw him.

"Where have you been? What's that thing on your neck?" Antonio asked.

"Ugh...I've just been outside for a walk, and this? The other teams placed this to me, to make me look like a fool! I hate it, I can't remove it." "Kyrkow" explained.

"You act different today, what thing have you eaten?" Dai Quong asked.

"No, I'm just happy, since we already have four eggs. Hey Quong, can you hand me that egg?" "Kyrkow" said. Quong gave the egg to their teammate which is, unknown to them, enslaved by Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R..

Outside...

"Chen, distract them, I'll control Kyrkow to get the egg." Am'ar said. The panda did distracted the Maniacs by entering the tomb immediately and shot dark energies to the two Maniacs.

"Protect the egg!" Antonio ordered "Kyrkow", the slave got out of the tomb and gave the eggs to Am'ar. Am'ar controlled Kyrkow to "play dead". Then, Am'ar ran away

The Tomb...

Antonio imprisoned Chen in a magic prison, where the panda can't get out...

231443-albums6971-picture81956.jpg

Level 19
Alright, so again, all teams are even, with 3 eggs per team - wonder if we'll end up have any winners at all this year? :b
Well, well, anyways - I'd like to put some actual plot into this season of Easter Games instead of just the actual contest standing alone, so I decided to continue what I started on last post on first page.. :)

Antonio, Dai Quong & Chen ~ Ghost Activity2

Dai Quong didn't hesitate to take the three talismans from the enemy prisoner, and put them back around his own neck. He looked at them for a second, and then took back off the white talisman with a slight hint of disgust spreading on his elderly Panda face. He kept on the other two talismans, but dropped the white one on the only coffin in the dark room that they were in. His team had already decided to use this broad coffin, crafted from fine marble, as table for their few belongings. These belongings of course included Antonio's books, several potions and elixirs in beautifully bottles of pure crystal with teal liquid inside, and then of course Kyrkow's magical black guitar, which the red-skinned demon had temporarily switched out with an average blade for unknown reasons. Finally, Chen's hammer stood next to it, leaned up to the coffin's side.

The Furate leader then walked towards the imprisoned T.H.U.M.P.E.R.-aligned monk, with a grim and threatening facial expression.

"I thought I, Dai Quong, was considered the worst betrayer of our kind, but I see ye sided up with a Grepett!? Maybe someone finally surpassed me, har har har... Maybe ye are in fact a Grepett in disguise? Har har har!!" Quong laughed humorlessly. Chen just looked at him angrily from behind Antonio's magical bars, without replying. The Maniac Panda started walking around the small prison, teasingly showing his freedom of movement.

".. Yet a Panda ye must be - ye're able to use talisman magic after all! An original trait to the gifted of our kind.. but tell me, how did ye even get those rare elements from? Have ye got any idea how hard it was for me, just to get hold o' that single talisman I carried before I met ye? Eh?!" Quong asked curiously... but continued without waiting for response "And ye just dared stole it from me!"
Chen still didn't reply, but kept his angry look directed at the Panda pirate lord. This silence started to annoy the Furate leader, who revealed his yellow teeth in a furious grimace for a few seconds, before moving on with his monologue.

".. But I never got ye name, fellow Panda? What shall I call ye?" he asked, still not receiving any response, his temper fueled up.
"Tell me, or I'll burn off one of your ears!!" he threatened, and a bolt of fire appeared above the Furate's black paw. That proved to work on the T.H.U.M.P.E.R.-member.

"Where I came from, I was known as Chen, the Monk of Fire and Light.." Chen revealed, much to the interest of Quong.

"Chen... Chen, eh? Ye -" the Panda maniac was interrupted by his bearded team captain, who had been sitting on the floor meditating quietly for a while.

"The Ghost activity increases steadily! And.. and I can feel that there is a special one among them, a more prominent brighter ghost. It..." Antonio paused, filled with awe.
"Master, you're here!" he exclaimed excitingly, and looked around. He was not able to see and communicate directly with the wandering souls - only very few gifted people could do that - but he felt their essence. And the favored child of his Goddess left an essence that could not be mistaken.

Kari was in the room!

Level 19
((So there's MY character looking at the eggs and and old... greppet. Interesting...))

Leila was just lying there, thinking of something, while the old gyro was at her side, snoosing.
She looked at him and smiled. Such vigor form such an old body...
Leila stood up and restrained her wings and legs. She still didn't got used to her full angel form for some reason. She seem to have forggoten something. Distrated, she started hitting a rock silently... them...
"Who is there..." Leila said almost not opening her mouth
"I know you are there... show yourself..." She said again silently
A strange body of ectoplasm apeared in front off her. She still didn't get used to ghosts, and she was kinda happy that they didn't seem to bother about her aura. Exept that weird ghost that was with yarrick which seemed... Familiar.
Leila stood up and said: "What do you want, mortal soul?"
"Can you... open the tunel of light for me?" The ghost said
"What?" Leila looked stared
"Can you... open the tunel of light for me?" The ghost repeated
"I see... I am sorry gyro, but I have to answer a gods call right now" Leila said and walked a few walks away, them she flew towards the sun.

Dante finally apeared back at the T.H.U.M.P.E.R camp. He knew that she wasn't there, as she forggot to hide her presence from him... unlike him. Dante got close slowly he forced the chest, took the 2 eggs and left the broken chest and took the golden chest with him. He left.
201891-albums6126-picture81905.jpg

((What may that god want right now? answer in next post!))

Level 14
Bam! Dam!
Good job Am'!

Deadrabz/Kyousuke ~ Monsters Eggs

After Vengeancekael left the Idol's room at the second floor of his two-storey mansion - the ghost with the mysterious but enchanted bunny mask - Kyousuke, immediately lighted up the cannon facing the huge glass window, and aimed at the lower grounds outside where the bunny army were standing at attention to formally greet him 'good morning'.

Although having the sight of what their master was up to - they sweated excessively due to extreme nervousness, some of them almost wet themselves - never did they broke their beautiful formation.

The cannon finally performed a powerful blow causing the huge glass window to break completely. Though, it didn't really fired a cannonball or anything at all. Instead, a flag came out of the hole with a 'BOOM!' printed on it.
Relieved, most the bunny soldiers fainted, others had a seizure, some even puked Easter candies.

The Idol yawned and stretched his arms.
Realizing that he was already completely awake and therefore can't go back to sleep again that morning - thanks to that stupid elf - he just summoned a couch and decided to have a little entertainment by watching his favorite 'Power Rangers' like TV series, which began airing since World War I until today (yeah people can't get enough of it), using the TV he summoned earlier.

He flipped and flipped through channels but didn't found anything that might interest him, besides 'National Geographic' which he always found boring, and the strange TV show about the three camps desperately searching for Easter eggs. Kyo thought of which channel he would prefer. He thought of this very carefully for about less than two seconds and BAM! He chose 'McDonalds: Watching a Human Baby Sleep' instead.

Unfortunately for him, after switching the channel, it was already at the ending part where McDonalds and his friends licked the baby's eyeballs (I just hope you're okay with spoilers), and then finally the credits.

Because of his stubborness - instead of having to deal with those bunnies again, which he hated with all his heart - he forced himself to flip the channel through the Easter games once again.
He then suddenly remembered what the elf said to him, something about the mask and Easter.

"That's right, I have the power over Easter!", he said to himself while checking whether the show was live or not. It's live of course.

"In this TV show, I can do whatever I want! I can be the director!"

The Idol Kyo then laughed like an evil villain loudly for no actual reason, it's just that he thought that he might look cool.

"Let's spice things up a bit, shall we." gestured both his hands like someone who just put on a pair of gloves.
"Hmn... For starters... Here... Here... And here.", he said while pointing his index finger on the TV screen one time for each team in the live camera.

"There you go. One of the three eggs of each teams should hatch into a monster I've came up with, within random periods between five to sixty minutes."

(( Should I make up the monsters too?.. Or maybe I'll just let each teams come up with a monster they like? ))

Level 19
You want monsters?
I'll give you monsters!

Am'ar Kardos & Kyrkow ~ Nom nom, roasted chicken, nom nom..

Am'ar was hiding behind a tree, close by to the Tomb. The brainwashed Kyrkow stood by his side, waited for Chen to come back out, but the Panda monk was nowhere to be seen... damn! He'd have to be rescued!

This was when the golden egg in Am'ar's hand started to shake crazily, at some point falling out of the orc's hand. When it hit the ground its golden surface surprisingly started cracking, and below the shell appeared a creature covered with yellow feathers. An easter chicken - it actually looked quite cute.
BUT nevertheless, team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. had permanently lost a golden egg because of it, and this made Chen's sacrifice worthless..

However, it got worse when the Easter chicken started growing, bigger and bigger, and when natural flames engulfed it - seemingly not hurting it at all. Not before long, it grew taller than both Am'ar and Kyrkow.. and this was when the orc jumped up on the guitarist's back

"Damnit, FLY!!" the T.H.U.M.P.E.R.-captain commanded desperately, and Kyrkow of course heeded the command. The Easter chicken followed them, supposedly to eat them or set them ablaze..

"No, not that way - we must not lead it to our camp! Fly towards those tall black mountains over there!" Am'ar yelled to the breathless Kyrkow..

Level 19
((nobody cares what yamcha thinks))

Afterher meeting at the paradise with god, Leila woke up in the grass. She tought if she had just dreamed that meeting... she saw around and Gyro was still snoozing... and the chest was... broken...
"Great... absolutelly great..." Leila said silently
Leila was just about to wake up gyro when she heard the sound of what seem to be some giant... wings... she looked towards the sky and saw a dark greeny point... and behind it... a flying fire chiken
"The... HELL?!" Leila said flying towards it

Level 19
Still not finished with the school project, and it was supposed to be delivered almost two hours ago. I hope I don't get thrown out of school for this...
However, the RP is of course more important than my homework, so I figured I'd write a short post now that it has been so still for so long anyways. Warning, huge Paillan-Party coming up! :3

Am'ar and Kyrkow ~ Chicken Hunt2

Am'ar had been flying on the red-skinned demon's back for a while, and the tired Kyrkow's breath had turned into quick hoarse puffs. Yet the Maniac demon could not stop, for he was under the control of Kari's old LoveSlave invention and couldn't possible act any differently than what Am'ar commanded him to through the LoveSlave box he held. Besides, the giant flaming chicken monster was chasing them, and it seemingly had no friendly intentions!

They were almost at the foot of the infamous Mt. Millennium when Am'ar noticed a familiar foe running on the ground not long before them - Paillan! And he carried the chest with T.H.U.M.P.E.R.'s two remaining eggs!

"Fly right into that little pest!" Am'ar commanded aggressively, and Kyrkow of course heeded the strange command...

Not that far behind the flaming chicken monster flied Leila the fastest she could.

Level 19
((God... dammed... a'mar... can't you let me win at least once? Also this is like the start of gyro's bar where we 2 made almost an entire page of RP alone xD)

Dante was walking around, so said happy, when...
"Hmm... smells like toast..." he said and turned around to see from where the smell was comming
'OH... CRAP..." dante said whe he saw am'ar over kyrkow launching towards him... and behind them... a fire... CHICKEN... in a quick manouver, dante hidd behind a tree, took the eggs out of the chest and left the chest closed behind in a watchable spot. He runned away as fast as he could with such heaviness in his pockets
"Am'ar, if I survive this, I AM going to kill you..." he said while running

Level 25
Oops I broke it :(
Cause Life's too short!

Chen and Antonio - Hooray for Today!

It's another day in the prison. I was with Antonio, who is meditating for hours. He was with the eggs, while Dai Quong is outside, looking for Kyrkow. It is vert cold at the tomb, no trace of heat inside. Antonio is comfortable, while I was nearly frozen. It took a moment for me to realize that it's only cold inside the prison, not the whole tomb. Suddenly, the egg which Antonio holds began to crack, and a chick peeked out. After a second, It grew into it's full size. The tomb is nearly destroyed...but I just smiled...

Level 19
((You can'control metal, metal controls you!))

Kykow was flying towards the ground, in a quick moment of self-conciousness, he stomped at full strengh towards the ground. He lifted up inmidiately with red shinnig eyes and he broke the rest of love slave neckale that was left in his neck
"You are lucky" he said with cold hatred voice "I don't have my guitar to make you suffer the apropiate way for trying to control metal, besides, this sword should do"
Kykow launched against Am'ar
((Does saying the name count as using the character?))

Level 25
NOTE:Antonio's magic is like Green Lantern's powers, you know...
Just Lemme post.

Chen and Antonio ~ Tokay for Murray!

The chicken interrupted the wizard, which disrupted the prison-spell. Antonio used his magic to stop the chicken, and stop me from escaping. Antonio is too pressured because he can't hold two things at a time with magic. What he did? He wrapped me with magic straps, like a mummy. Now, i am under his control.

"You let Valentino control me, now, let me control you." Antonio said...

Level 19
((Run nigga RUN! Run dante RUN! Run Am'ar RUN! everybody just... RUN!))

Leila was just hitting the fire chicken with her hammer and atract his attention (and avoid it eating Am'ar...) when the chicken screamed
"What, I did not hit it so hard..." She said worried
Them she heard something far away. Like a giant SOMETHING had takeen off the top of the mountain
"CRAP" she said when she saw a bright point getting bigger comming towards her "Another one!"
"That thing almost ate me!" Leprey said almost crying" good thing it left but whe lost an egg!"
((I just less than a 6.0 in an english exam for the first time since... ever I think. BTW best note here is 7.0. I don't feel like studying for regular english when I passed the FCE... without doing it))

Level 14
Bam! Gam!
I love ham!

Deadrabz/Kyousuke ~ 'Eastermon' Project

Witnessing the Team McPatrickus trying to interact with the bunny butler in the television screen,
"What is that stupid rabbit doing now?" he exclaimed angrily.

By his power, once again he tried to use the popular instant transmission/teleportation against the butler in order for him to escape, but failed due to lacking in familiarity with the power of the Easter mask.

Not minding his failure even a bit, instead he created a little rag-doll creature (Warcraft's Abomination like) by cobbling the pile of dining breads he hid under his bed for the last three weeks, which were supposed to be used on a prank he planned for his butler.

As he magically put stitches on the rag-doll to connect its body parts, the stench of mold instantly filled the whole bedroom. Suddenly, the bread man started moving its limbs. The Idol then laughed like a mad scientist who just succeeded in his experiment, in addition he created a lightning strike just ten meters from his mansion for the sake of ambiance.

"Now my Eastermon! Prepare to... cook me a meal! I haven't had breakfast yet."

The creepy, moldy bread-man was surprisingly smarter than he thought, as it was trying to communicate with him by pointing both its arms into the TV where it shows that the bunny butler looked like it needed help. Kyousuke - who couldn't understand a thing of what it is doing - just responded,

"Hmn... What?... A hug you say? Nah, I'll pass."

Without further ado, the bread-man jumped out from the couch into the table, next to the broken glass window. And then, jumped again into the glass window's frame. It was just about to jump outside from the second floor of the mansion, but Kyousuke tried to stop him by grabbing the bread using both his hands.

He was very sure that he caught the bread-man, 'Oh my, I might have crushed it' was on his mind, but as soon as he revealed both his palms, there was nothing. In an instant, he already suspected that he might had accidentally teleported it to another place - with him being new to his powers, it happens more frequently than you would imagine.

"Well, never mind. He'll be back when he gets hungry." he said to himself and returned back to his couch.

A few minutes later, while watching the Easter Games in the television, one of the three team's eggs had already hatched. The Idol stood up and exclaimed,

"Yeah that's right, a flaming chicken! It's a Flamiken!" his face filled with excitement as he was the one who created the very first Easter monster.

"That reminds me, I kinda miss my Pikachu. I wonder how she's doing now. And Robe-Surprise, she's one damn hot chick, though she had this weird fisting fetish. Ooh good 'ol times, I still remember the taste of her delicate hand."

Accidentally remembered what happened from his last adventure, Kyousuke just reminisce, not minding a bit of what was happening in the show.

Edited. Deleted 1/4 for it was not necessary yet.
This story was told when McPatrickus spotted the bunny. Not the current one.

Level 18
Read picture description for backstory, k.

Momo Aiya Mithra Aurora Sie Kara ~ A new dawn

Confused about the new location, Momo stared around the walls and ceiling, then staring at the cup of food, looking around again, and the cup again.
Her stomach was rumbling, she wanted to eat something, was it strange dog food stuff or something else. She reached for the cup, giving her all not to fall down without the help of her hands.
Losing balance, and clashing down to the floor and smashing her face into the cup.

" Brghhrrlll... Stupid food, stupid. It's all over me.. And I can't even wipe it off my hair.. "

She complained, as she rose her head out of the cup.

" That stupid elf.. I like to have food in me, not on me... Filthy promises, in an ugly maliciously decorated house thing place. Someone should give that guy a good spanking.. It takes a lot from a guy to lie about food to.. "

She quit her blabber as she heard noises from the direction of the door, still stuck on the floor, rolling around and trying to get up.

" Shitshitshitshit "

Level 19
Blablablablblablabfkdafhasdbgfvasdoælgsf
asgdhjhvfskdlj
dsfha

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Am'ar, Leila, Kyrkow, Team McPatrickus, Vengeancekael, the Butler and the Eastermon ~ Mt. Millennium Monster Meeting
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen across the world - things are about to go craaaazy at the foot of the infamous Mt. Millenium!" Vengeancekael spoke excitingly into a microphone and looked into the nearby flying cameras, from the flying cloud platform on which he stood. The cloud with the Easter Games host neared in on a chaotic battlefield, and the cameras switched to a sky-view over the events, then zoomed in on the different team members.

"Looks like T.H.U.M.P.E.R.'s Team Captain has thrown himself into a deadly battle with team Maniac's Kyrkow! The Demon apparently broke free from the effect of the LoveSlave invention, and he doesn't seem too happy about what the Orc forced him to do! What an interesting turn of events!" Vengeancekael exclaimed, while the cameras had now closed all in on the battle, which seemed quite even, hard for both parts.

"But better yet! Look at this battle over here! Looks like Leila's in trouble!" he continued, as the cameras switched over to Leila fighting the chickens, who... also fought each other?!

"The Flamiken doesn't seem too happy about the fellow Eastermon! No surprise, considering the other one is its opposing element" he said, coincidentally just before the blue chicken that had hatched from team McPatrickus' golden egg, started breathing a cold ray of ice-cold water towards the other chicken.
"Oooooouuuh, did you see that!? Let's call the other chicken .. THE ICYKEN! I feel so bad for poor little Leila for being in the middle of those two!" the elven host said, while observing the angry Flamiken squeak in pain, until the red and green flames started engulf it again, and it repaid the enemy blue Icyken with a breath of fire!

"I know this looks crazy, and I'm sorry for dragging you away from the action, but I have more exciting news to reveal to you!" Vengeancekael was again in focus on the camera, and his flying cloud was moving closer towards the foot of Mt. Millennium, and he continued "You see.. the mysterious Idol of Easter, whom nobody knows where is.. and more importantly who is, has been creative! Other than the elementary chickens, he have also created another magnificent Eastermon.. ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.. The BREADMAN!!"
A monstrous scary-looking creature, made of dining breads had just appeared out of nowhere, and was chasing a nearby horrified Bunny Butler, who ran towards Mt. Millennium. The Breadman did, however, seemingly have friendly intentions, but it was after all difficult to tell with a face made of bread.

As the camera followed the Breadman and the Butler running near the foot of Mt. Millennium, it suddenly passed a huge long rock, and this was when Vengeancekael noticed most of team McPatrickus hiding on the other side.
"Oh, look what we got here! I'll send down some cameras, so we can hear their conversation, but you know, I can't risk being noticed! Stay tuned everyone!" Vengeancekael said to the show watchers, and immediately after, a couple of cameras flied down to the hiding team, as he had commanded them to.

"We're lucky, Lep, that the chicken decided to fight its brother instead of us..." Clurey McPatrickus said, oddly positive for once, yet still without moving his mouth corners the slightest bit up from their usual grumpy position.
"Lucky's our trademark you know" Leprey replied and laughed cheerfully.
"Quiet! They must not hear us!" Clurey scolded, but noticed to his horror that his brothers' laugh had already drawn the attention of the bypassing Breadman, who quickly changed direction towards them instead!
"You stupid .. ARGH!! Run for your lives" Clurey cried, and started running up a nearby cliff-road, probably leading to the top of Mt. Millennium. Leprey followed shortly after, but stopped after a few steps, realizing Yarrick was standing still, staring frightened towards the top of the mountain. The teenager's jaw hung from his face, and his eyes were wide open, and his sight fastened upon the mountains' top. He had actually stood like that for a while, not moving an inch, but the brothers had not noticed it at all due to discussing with each other.
"Yarrick, have you seen a ghost or something?" Leprey joked while Yarrick snapped out of his stunned condition, but switched to a slightly more serious tone and added "There's a monster right behind you! This way! Quick!"
Then they all started running up the cliff road, towards the top of the dark-rocked mountain, with the Breadman chasing shortly after them. However, Yarrick had forgotten to bring the team's chest with him, and inside it remained their two golden eggs.

Neither Leprey, nor the Show's many watchers across the world knew that Yarrick had actually seen a ghost. Or in fact, hundreds of ghosts, circling around the mountain top. He had been stunned by the sight that was unlike anything he had ever witnessed before... what had happened here, he thought?

This was when Dante, carrying the two golden eggs he had stolen from team T.H.U.M.P.E.R., arrived at the long rock close to the foot of Mt. Millennium, where the forgotten chest with the other two golden eggs lied.
"What happened to my team?" he asked threatingly the nearby frightened bunny butler, who was at least relieved it had gotten rid of the Breadman. The Butler pointed at the cliff road, and then ran off...

"That's all for now, but stay tuned you guys, for I guarantee lots of action in the upcoming days!" Vengeancekael spoke into a camera.

Level 19
((ghost-busters time! and killing breadmen time! and what ever))

"Hey! Hey Yarrick!" Dante said shaking him "What the hell Yarrick move asshole!"
"Do... Don't... Don't you see... see them?! DON'T YOU FEAR THEM!" Yarrick said just in static
"Who?" Dante said wondering
"The... The... ghosts..." Yarrick said white from fear
"Oh those..." Dante said looking to all the ghost around them "Doesn't concern myself. You should see cementeries and battlefields, those have even more of this pests. Now come on stand up!" Dante said putting all the eggs inside the chest "O dammed, take this and guard it with your life!" Dante said giving the chest to a shocked Yarrick. Dante runed they hill up.
"Dammed, DAMMED, DAMMED!" Dante said running as fast as he could "I can't loose this 2 idiots, I will never be able to steal my other bodies alone!"
Dante quickly came more near and more near to da breadmen, he took his blades out and made a jump to pass by him and cut him.
"Suprise bitch!" He said while turning around and cutting the breadmen
"Dante came! we are saved!" Leprey said happily
"Yeah..." Clurey said taking air "But where's the chest?" He realised
"Yarrick has it!" Dante said while cutting the breadmen "Go check on him!"
"Right!" Clurey said
Cluret and Leprey passed by and Dante keep cutting bread.
"This think sure is dead" he said them and stop cutting
For his great surprised the bread reunited and attacked him
"Well, regeneration is for pussies!" He said starting to cut again

Level 14

Team McPatrickus ~ Bread for bread!

Yarrick stood there confused. Dante could see ghosts? Did he see his ghost? Did he hear him? He was really concerned about his teammate. He was smart enough tho, not to show it. Life is a performance after all.

As he was hugging the chest with the remaining two eggs, and the two acquired eggs, as the Breadman rose once again. Dante sliced him with great stamina, but that didn't seem to help. No matter how many pieces, how deep holes, from the pile of sliced bread rose another monster. Leprey and Clurey were helping Dante, kicking, and tossing the bread away from the pile. It seemed to be an endless task.

"I wonder if it tastes good" said Leprey wheezing. Some of the bread actually looked fresh, and crispy. "Look at this piece! If i only had some jam!" He held the former baguette finger of the Breadman victoriously.
"I tell you Lep'. It tastes like a monster." Clurey answered grumpy. "You should not put things that try to eat you into your mouth."
But his brother wasn't paying attention. "I am so hungry. Just a little bite will be okay." And crunched into the baguette. "Hmmm! It's the best i have had" He jelled happily.

Dante stopped the slicing, and took a bite for himself. "You are right! This is awesome!" He picked up another piece. "The most delicious monster i have ever tasted, for sure" They ate along nicely. Slicing off the better parts of the Breadman. As it seemed safe to eat it, Yarrick joined in. Soon the whole team except Clurey laid on the mounainside, with a stomach full of bread.
And the Breadman was gone.

Level 19
((Lol didn't saw that coming))

"Well" Dante said standing up after a while "We are now in a very good status, as I am concerned, 2 eggs have broken into monsters and I think they no longer count for this thing. So that means instead of 9 eggs we only need 7. and we already have four. One of the maniac member's is curently fighting down the mountain. Those are the bad news. The other teams are to near of us. We need to change our position" Dante concluded
"Good work dante" Clurey said trying to take the leadership as he already saw dante was getting airs of boss "I want you and Yarrick to go get the 3 last eggs. Leprey and I personally will move the eggs"
"Why do I have to go?" Yarrick complained
"Because you are a good thief, and Dante will need you to steal the eggs while he distracts the enemies" Clurey said
"Totally true" Dante said "Come on Yarrick, let's move"
Dante and Yarrick moved along and Clurey and Leprey did so to.

"Okey I am sick of this!" Kyrkow said "I had enought! I will bring my guitar right now to end you once and for all!" He said while using some magic to make his hand make a fracture in space, like a little portal. He took his guitar out of that portal thing and it closed
"Now, I call this song, last requiem!" Kyrkow shouted
"COPYFAG!" Leila shouted
"SHUT UP!" Kyrkow said and started singing
"DEATH! DEAD! DEATH! DEAD! DEATH! DEAD SHALL YOU BE! DEATH! DEAD! DEATH WILL COME FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! TODAY YOU WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! IT'S THE REQUIEM TO KILL THE LIFE! YOUR LIFEEEE! YOUR LIFE! IS ALL GONE NOOOOOW! NOOOOOOOW!!! YOUUUUUUUUU! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE DIE DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE DIE! DIE DIE! DIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" and kyrkow stated the solo

Level 14
((My characters are Kari (who is a Ghost) and Yarrick who is a 15yo scum ))

Dante & Yarrick ~ Long way to go

Yarrick looked back over his shoulders. The McPatrickus brothers already disappeared. Hopefully they will find a safe place in the mountains. They must have some plan, after all they made a map about the whole arena. The eggs will surely be safe with them. Yarrick wasn't so sure about his own safety though.

Dante walked silent in the front. His demon hunter blades on his back, but ready to strike every second. Yarrick held his hand on the hidden knife under his shirt. He was not afraid of other team members, he will sense them coming. He was afraid of Dante.

"So you know where the camps are?" Yarrick asked. "Now that i don't carry a box I can walk faster." He added. If the camps are not too far away, they could get there before night. From Yarrick's point of view it would be important to check out the surroundings of the camp in daylight. It will be a lot easier to sneak inside under the dark cover of the night then.

Level 19
@Kari: Yeah, don't know if you noticed that post long ago, where Antonio sensed Kari's presence in the Tomb? We haven't heard from those guys in a while though, but might give you something to play with :)

Am'ar, Leila, Kyrkow, the Flamiken & the Icyken ~ Ultimate requiem2

The magical metallic music hit Am'ar hard-on. Impossible! Such power... from a guitar? He felt the very life energy siphoning out of him, in a similar matter to how it felt when he was journeying in the Destruction Realm back in the days. The Orc tried charge towards the enemy demon, but his muscles failed him, and he fell to all fours on the ground, gasping for air, like there was none around him.

To his luck the Eastermon chickens were heavily disturbed by these loud noises and stopped fighting each other, to instead attack the unprepared Kyrkow in unison. The cold beam mixed with the slightly greenish flames really left an impression on the demon, who stopped the music immediately, and screamed in agony, while trying to cover most of the damage shielding himself with his wings. His body had suffered permanent hard wounds from this attack, and he saw no other choice, but to escape the Eastermon, flying away north-east towards the central statue, from where he could head to the Maniac camp in the Tomb. His leathery wings had especially suffered badly from the attack, and were now torn, making it extremely difficult to even fly, but he did it anyway, suddenly knowing the powerful chicken creatures were not to be underestimated.

The Flamiken and the Icyken had luckily followed Kyrkow, and this left Leila and Am'ar all alone on the formerly busy battlefield. Although Kyrkow's music had stopped, its effect still had a heavy impact on Am'ar, who were seemingly stuck on all fours in the condition of having a hard time breathing.
"Oh no, oh no, oh no" Leila panicked, and rushed to the Orc. She knew how to use holy energy to perform healing magic, but were not entirely sure what kind of healing he needed. She then decided to rashly teleport them both back to the T.H.U.M.P.E.R. camp, where Gyro could possibly help out, and perhaps Chen who also knew how to use healing magic.
"Please, let it work" she wished, as she summoned the portal. She had never been good at aiming her portals directly to where she wanted to go, but it was now or never - so she helped the critically damaged Orc through, and the portal closed behind them...

Level 19
((So she still can open those? means she still is not entire angel and can be a demon, yeah portals are black magic you now. Also Kyrkow won't we injured long. Demon OP))

Kyrkow was just standing and waiting. The 2 chickens where coming towards him. He just waited. When they both where near enought. He rised his hand and said the dark words.
In a huge dark explotion. Both chickens died. Kyrkow them fell to ground
"NOBODY... NOBODY HAD EVER MADE ME SO MAD TO MAKE MY USE MY OWN MAGIC WHICH SUCH AN AMOUNT OF ENERGY. WHO EVER MADE THIS CHICKENS, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM" he said while blasfeming everything
Kyrkow laid in the ground a long while. Finally he could stand up and start walking slowly

"Hey look!" Yarrick sissed "It's that demon guy, he looks pretty bad tho!"
"Not so loud!" Dante said "He isn't even really damaged"
"What?" Yarrick said worried
"He is a demon. Which means the only thing that really can hurt him are angelic weapons. those are made of pure light matter. So it looks like he wasn't hit by one of those" Dante said
"I didn't got a thing" Yarrick said "If you are a demon hunter and if you now that, why the hell do you carry this two regular blades?" Yarrick wondered
"Because we just want to make demons suffer pain. Very few demon hunters actually kill them. Most time we trap them to get a reward" Dante lied
"Oh..." Yarrick said "Let's follow this guy!" He said to change the theme

Leila just saw the explotion while she and Am'ar where traveling the portal
"This is not good... we shouldn't be able to..." She stopped talking the moment the portal-tunel began to break
"CRAP! the dark explotion made a leak! the portal will brake from inside leaving us between the places... o damn... what can I do..."
Leila thought for a second, she them took a decision. She used magic to maintain the portal. In the process thought, she couldn't move. When she saw Am'ar getting to the end of the portal-tunel, she broke the magic and the portal-tunel broke.

Level 14

Antonio, Chen & Kari ~ Thigh situation

The Eastermon's rage seem to be unstoppable. Antonio, Chen and the other maniacs were stuck under the rubble of the tomb for hours, but the Stormiken wouldn't stop throwing lightnings and tornadoes around the place. Since Antonio gave up the control over the monster to trap Chen, it grew twice as big. Maybe the biggest of all. It had huge wings, and a long, straight beak. Dai Quong was outside, fighting with that thing. With the power of three talismans he could hold up against the strong wind blows of the Stormiken's wings.

Kari was inside. Antonio lost his inner focus, as the fight broke out. That didn't mean that Kari couldn't try to tell the message he brought. He tried to inflict thoughts into Antonio's head. They were weak, and quiet, the old wizard had no chance hearing it. Unless...

Kari never tried to possess a human before. However, the message is important, and time is running out. Kari decided. He floated towards the person in the room Antonio had closest contact with. Chen, the panda. He easily found leaks in his old comrade, Antonio's magic straps, and he entered Chen's mind.

The words in the Panda's head sounded loud and clear.
"Hear my word, Chen! You must tell this to your master: ((Antonio))
The Easter Mask is active, find it at the bunnies.
Go North and West, 'till you find their nest.
The Mask shall now be stolen, Your master has spoken.
"

Level 19
((Kari you forggot to edit your post :c well anyway dante can't see ghosts))

Yarrick and Dante slowly went behind Kyrkow. He was slow. Really too slow...
"Dang... what the hell?!" Yarrick said impatient
"Shiss!" Dante said "Just keep following!"
After a while this whole scene was to stupid for Yarrick. Without saying anythink, he rushed out of the bush and said
"Suprise!" Attacking Kyrkow
"O dammed..." Dante said facepalming

Level 25
I...nah....
Float like an Elephant. Yay!

Chen, Kari & Antonio ~ Puckay for Gitay!

"This is important! You must tell him immediately." Kari said, leaving the possessed panda's mind.

Antonio rested for a while, regaining strength and focus. "Do you have something to tell me?" Antonio asked.

"Yes." Chen said with a dark, deep voice.
"The Easter Mask is active, find it at the bunnies.
Go North and West, 'till you find their nest
The Mask shall now be stolen, Your master has spoken."

"Hmm...The Easter Mask...Come with me, Chen, we have a mask to find..." Antonio said...

Level 14
Bam! Vam!
Spreading jam!

Deadrabz/Kyousuke ~ Déjà vu

His stomach grumbled. Realizing that he haven't eaten anything yet since last night - because of the firecracker prank he played with the bunny chef while he was slicing the ingredients, which was the reason why the poor animal was currently staying at the hospital to heal his eleven stitches deep wound - the Idol decided to get some food. He jumped out of his couch and left the bedroom, he continuously walked from the hallway down to the staircase while humming the theme song of his favorite television series which I mentioned earlier.

Just a few steps away left to the kitchen door, he heard some noises coming from the inside. A mysterious voice he wasn't familiar of. When he got closer, he decided just to ignore it because he came to a conclusion that it was just a hungry stray cat intruding his kitchen to sneak out food.

Finally reaching the front of the closed wooden door, suddenly, he had an urge to imitate his specific Power Ranger like idol by kicking doors, gates, or walls to make a grand entrance.
He kicked the door with full force. But instead opening the wooden door and slamming it against the wall or a furniture next to it, his foot went through.

"Déjà vu." he thought to himself.

While struggling to remove his stuck right foot out of the door, he accidentally slipped backwards, hitting his back first on the ground. He was pretty sure he heard a cracking sound from his backbone due to impact, but couldn't care less since he realized that these events had exactly happened to him before, not so long ago.

He whispered quietly,

"Weird."

Level 18
This again?

Momo Aiya Mithra Aurora Sie Kara ~ A new dawn

" W-what the Hell !? "

Momo's eyes widened as something broke through the door, throwing small pieces of wood all around the room. Next she heard a sound of something smacking against the floor.
She was lying on the floor upside-down, waiting for something to happen, after a while, with a heap of struggle, she managed to get up and walk to the door to inspect this thing.

" What is that? Is it pork? Is it edible? "

She muttered as she looked at it from different angles.

She shrugged and bit it.

Level 14
Yeah, again. No one has repeated their roleplay before right.
Therefore, what I've done can be considered as 'being creative'. I'm a genius!

Deadrabz/Kyousuke ~ A Dead Can't Die?

Recalling what happened last time, he looked from different angles searching the entire area.

"... So, no one is going to come and shove their fist in my throat this time huh?"
"Oh right! It's different now! Now, I have powers!"

He laughed like a villain while trying to summon the cannon from his bedroom, down to exactly where he was lying, while aiming it at the kitchen door. Not realizing that the cannon's weight can crush him entirely, he finally succeeded at transmitting it. The heavy cannon then landed on him, dislocating a few of his ribs for starters.

Struggling to lift the heavy cannon or at least to get out from underneath it, he desperately pressed random buttons which he can fortunately reach with his left hand.
Luckily, he accidentally triggered it and fired a real cannonball towards the door breaking it completely. In addition, the recoil automatically moved the cannon backwards. Though, the wheels crushed both his arms in the process.

He screamed in pain... actually, no. Instead, he realized that he can't feel pain anymore, he thought being a ghost might be the explanation, he was correct of course. But because of the enchanted mask he was wearing, his body became touchable* (Note to self: find a better word later).

He stood up and reformed his body while saying,
"This is so... cooooooooo~..."
his voice faded out finally after the reformation is done.
"oool."

Level 18
b

Momo Aiya Mithra Aurora Sie Kara ~ Balls

While observing the thing, all of the sudden the door broke in pieces and a cannon ball flew past her right infront of her eyes crashing into the wall.
She looked at the wall, then she looked back where the door used to be.

" So you're my new "Master", huh? "

Level 14
'b'? Why not 'D'? Better.
Bam! Kam!
I killed Sam!

Deadrabz/Kyousuke ~ Heartwarming Reunion?

"P-P-P-Pikachu!?"

Abusing his powers, he magically summoned a radio, played some cheesy inspirational music (''), and began running in slow motion towards his long lost friend.

"Wait a minute!"
The music stopped. He looked more closely to this mysterious friend of his within a few seconds.

"You're not Pikachu! You're an impostor trying to copy her!
He pointed his index finger on the foxy stranger.

"First of, she doesn't crawl! Secondly, she doesn't call me 'master'! And third, she is flat-chested!..."

"On second thought... Alright, you're Pikachu."

"Come here, Pikachu! I'm your master."
The Idol said with an obvious grin on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.