• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Gyro's Bar] - Random Roleplaying Thread, March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
((Aye captain! random post at' commin'!))

As Am'ar entered the bar, Dante yust stayed outside and layed against a wall thinking of all the stuff that had happen to him in the last 20 years. Funny, he couldn't remember anything of his first human life, exept the part where he was called by mad king and he gladly accepted. Now he thought about it... Mad king could still be alive.
"So be it... I can't go back there right now" Dante said laudly
He was still waiting for something to happen. Kenny perhaps was still searching for him? that would be dangerous if he came here and knew he was alive. For a second he thought about running away, for the first time in his life.
"Nah, what am I thinking in..." Dante just moved his head to get away from those images in his mind and went inside the bar.

Level 19
((Thanks Paillan, you da man!
EXTRA KITTY SPACE!!))

The McPatrickus Bros. ~ Returning

Loch Kael Harbor was finally in sight from the flying wooden vessel, that left a rainbow trail behind itself, as it moved swiftly through the air, high above ground.

"There it is!" Leprey exclaimed happily upon seeing Gyro's bar below them, and Clurey immediately changed direction towards the way his brother pointed. They carefully parked their vehicle outside, and Clurey of course chained it up with the huge black chain of his, while Leprey happily waddled towards the entrance to the bar.

"Stop, come back a second, Lep..." Clurey commanded grumpily, and the happy brother soon came back. Clurey rubbed his red chin curtain and whispered to his brother.
"As you noticed on the trip it is a dangerous environment inside the Arena, and currently we have no real fighters on our team. I honestly don't think we can expect much from the young ones... We need a new member! Look for someone who can provide the strength and battle skill when we get inside the bar!"

The two entered the bar, Leprey heading to Gyro's bar table to order mugs for him and his brother, while Clurey walked directly to Vengeancekael who sat in his usual corner, studying the team list. The black-clad midget sat up next to him and pulled up a huge paper.
"We finished the map of Easterland, as you commanded.." he revealed grumpily, and showed the map to Vengeancekael.
174866-albums3368-picture81729.jpg

Level 19
((Dante is the man in the mission!))

As Leprey went inside and did as his brother said, he saw a lot of very strong looking persons, but them...
"Oh... umm, clurey?" He said going out
"What is it?" Clurey said with grumpy face
"Remember that child dante?" Leprey says
"Yeah, what about him?" Clurey asks
"I think I found his dad..." Leprey says
Clurey enters the bar making lot of noise and everybody turns towards him. He looks around and he spots the man Leprey was talking about, no doubt, he looked a lot like Dante, and was a demon hunter to!
"It must be a family tradition... come with me leprey" Clurey say throwing his brother inside the bar with him
"Excuse me good sir, could you tell me your name?" Clurey asks to Dante
"It's Dante" Dante says
"So you have the same name than your son... interesting..." Clurey says
#So they think I am my own father... the heck# Dante says
"No no no... I am the one and only Dante..." Dante say slowly
The whole bar stops at that statement, so they where listening, Dante thinks.
"Bu... Bu...But wheren't you... a child?" Leprey asks a bit worried
"Correct, but no more" Dante says
"Fatastic!" Clurey says "We don't need a warrior anymore"
"But... But brother..." Leprey says
"It doesn't matter, Vkael sure knows about this change, don't you sir?" Clurey says looking to Kael's place
"I do" vKael says
"Perfect! now where is that other kid what was his name...?" Clurey says
"Yarrick?" Leprey says
"That! where is he?" Clurey says looking around
"In one of the pirate's ships" Dante says taking a sip of alcohol
"WHAT!" Clurey says "Why haven't you informed me or tried to save him!?"
"Because you didn't asked..." Dante says
"GO GET HIM!" Clurey says
"But I can't fly..." Dante says

Level 19
((Better make some random post to announce that it's the last day before the Easter event is launched! If anyone feels like entering any team, or even form a new one, do it now, for tomorrow it will be too late!))

Gyro ~ One Free Drink For Every Participant!

Gyro suddenly paused the music in the bar, successfully getting everyone's attention.

"As you know the Easter Games will begin tomorrow, and because of that my bar will be closed all of April month. So enjoy your last day - I hereby allow one free drink for everyone in here, who is going to participate in the Easter Games!" the old Grepett spoke happily, receiving a cheerful response from most of the guests.

Level 14
((Dante the pirates are long gone, you cant swim faster than frigates can you? :p -> i dont think it would be vise to come here.))

Yarrick, Antonio, Dai Quong and Kari ~ Full steam ahead.

Yarrick was about to puke in the cabin's closet. "I never knew i couldn't stand ships" He wept. It was dark, and the ship was shaking on the waves. The captain's wet and dirty clothes rolled around the closet, burying Yarrick under them.

"You can come out soon" Kari shouted from the outside. Since nobody could hear him anyways, he tried to shout louder than the roaring sea. He has been doing it for the past few hours, there was a lot to tell. He still wasn't sure that Yarrick will be able to carry out the plan, but they had to try. It is the only way to get out of the trap.

When the battle started, Kari was still at the piers, and only a few cannon shots woke him to conscience. He saw the ships, and saw the fighting people. Than he saw Yarrick swimming towards the biggest ship. He followed the teen floating above the water. Yarrick climbed up on a rope, trough a cannon hole inside the ship like a cat. In the shady interior of the ship, the Furates had their jobs, they weren't counting on any intruders. Yarrick was able to get under the stairs, then up to the deck.

A few quick steps, and he was inside the captain's cabin. He was searching trough the chests of gold and goods when Kari entered the room, shifting trough the wooden wall.
"I guess you never learn" the Ghost said. "Will you ever get over your greed and start to think?" Yarrick turned around.

"I am thinking. In the heat of the battle I can easily slip out with a handful of gold. I need a new gear, and some money for the materials of the magnet you remember?" Without hesitation he turned back, and searched trough the gold. He took two bracelets, and put them on his arms. A little statue into his belt, and a purse of coins.

"I am learing, this will be enough money for the materials. Lets get out of here, I can't carry much more anyways." Yarrick told, and headed for the door.

"Wait!" the Ghost shouted. "Someone is at the door! Hide!" Yarrick realised, that the handle was indeed moving. Somebody was entering the room. Yarrick jumped into the open closet, and shut the doors. Just a second before Antonio, the old mage arrived.

He walked around the room, sat to the table. There was a diary of the ship on the table, the mage scrolled trough it. Stopped on some pages, learning about the day of a priate. You have to get to know your future teammates after all.

So Yarrick was stuck in the cabinet, and had to wait out the conversation between Dai Quong and Antonio. After that the Ghost told him about Antonio, about the Valentine wars. About himself. Since the mage never left the cabin, Kari got the time to make up a plan. It was all about timing, and good presentation - which Yarrick was pretty good at. But the danger of him turning into a maniac worried Kari much.

The time passed, and the frigate arrived to new shores. It is about time for Dai Quong to go up the deck, and order the Furates about what to do. That is when they gotta approach the wizard.

"As we agreed, the ships will stand by at that dammed Southern Sink. Yer must know that our ships are the fastest when it's about chasing or escaping! Har har!" Dai Quong laughed. "Stay here while I talk to the comrades. I will announce you after." He said, and left the cabin.

As Antonio didn't move, Yarrick stood up in the closet. He wide opened the doors, and saluted.
"Antonio! I never knew i would find you here!" He smiled at the surprised wizard

Level 19
As Gyro slowly started to prepare closing down his bar for a long time, the McPatrickus Bros. started panic. Mostly Clurey, who had absolutely no interest in paying for the team's warrior equipment if they couldn't even get their members together! Leprey was obviously a tiny bit more happy about the whole thing, and optimistically thought everything would be go out fine..

"NO! It won't be fine, Lep!!" Clurey shouted angrily, his tiny hands holding his black bowler hat tight to his head as if afraid it would fly off, while his small round eyes raged around in circles, as if he wasn't sure what to look at. He was searching for a smart solution to the problem, he had always been the smartest of the two... what to do? What to do?!
That was when his brother's happy face lighted up.
"We'll fly after them in our flying machine!" Leprey happily suggested. Clurey was.. impressed that his brother had come up with such an obvious idea before him.

"Well.. yeah, that's what we'll do. Follow us Dante, we don't have much time...!" he said, and walked out the bar with firm steps, his brother waddling shortly behind him, and then the tall Dante..

Level 19
((OHHHH NO TITLE!!! YOU JUST... MADE A SIN!!! THE LORD WILL COME AND MAKE YOU SUFFER!))

"So... " Dante said while they where on air "Are you sure those are their ships?"
"Yeah" clurey says grumpy "This place is famouns, or better said, infamous for all the infamy that happens here, with those pirates"
"I see... so I have to..." Dante says but get's interrupted
"Jump" Clurey says and throws Dante off the flying machine
"Brother why!" Leprey say
"Calm down! we are still over sea and they cannot see us! we will land at the other side but that will take long! so let's hurry!" Clurey says
Dante was falling. Funny, he thought, this reminded him of something he heard about before...
#assasins creed that's it... there's something like that here" Dante thought while making contact with the water. He swam to the island and went out of sea in a place where there wasn't people. He saw this was a pirate island, there where few woman, and they all had sings of had gotten an interesting... treatment. Dante walked around as one pirate more. With his blades hidded under his black robe and his air, nobody would thought he wasn't evil. He searched for the ship of the panda. And after a while found it.
He slowly went on board without anyone noticing (inside a box) and them started to search the ship.

Level 19
Am'ar woke up and quickly came to think of the fact that today's the day the Easter Games will be launched, so he walked down the stairs to the bar's main room, where he found the rest of Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. and Vengeancekael, but strangely no members from the other two teams...
Gyro grabbed a banner, with T.H.U.M.P.E.R.'s logo, which resembled Am'ar's shoulder tattoo, and then closed off the bar, not to be opened an entire month. Now they were off.. Am'ar, Gyro, Leila, Chen, Dawn and Juno followed Vengeancekael south from Loch Kael harbor, towards the humongous Easter Games Arena.

Level 14

Dante, Antonio and Yarrick ~To the arena!

Yarrick succesfully convinced Antonio that he indeed participated in building the pile at the Valenties forest. He did perfect so far, he described the symptoms of the insanity elixir. However Antonio noticed that Yarrick wasn't under it's effect at the moment, so he offered to give him some. The young thief happily accepted it, and split it out a moment after, after an unnoticeable distraction.

They stepped out to the deck, and the Furates welcomed them, as the new allies. Antonio offered many rewards if they complete their task, and stand by the arena for the next month. You never know when will you need some backup...

Behind a Furates, some of the pirates carried boxes of ammo and rum on board. They never saw, that when they put down the box, a shady Demon Hunter slipped out from the back, and disappeared in the crowd.

Dante noticed Yarrick however, and came towards him. When the speech of Dai Quong was over, he managed to drag his young teammate away.
"Come, we are getting out of here." Yarrick didn't hesitate, followed the grown up Dante off the ship. Antonio was occupied with the cheerful crowd, so they didn't notice anything.

When they were safe, they searched for the flying machine of the McPatrickus bros, and they flew towards the arena in safety.

Level 25
It's up for you to make the ending, hehe.
No need for Extra Space, just type long sentences. Maybe it could work, you know, long words like pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis can help, I don't know, It seems to be fun, Oh! It can get the chit-chat thingys and helps cats and make them safe, is that long? huh? Tell me what I should change, Its my first time in Easter Games.

Everyone ~ The Game's Prelude - Let the Games Begin

Vengeancekael got the key from his pocket and opened the gate, The Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R entered the arena, and so the other teams, The Team McPatrickus landed and all went out the flying machine. A group of Maniacs entered the open arena, they are the Team Maniacs.
The teams are now complete, and their members as well, the Easter Games Arena was large, and beautiful, the ones who already entered the arena before missed it, and newcomers was amazed. And after a few moments, Vengeancekael speaked,

"Make sure that your members are complete, Here are the Registered Teams, Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R., Team McPatrickus, and Team Maniac." Vengeancekael explained clearly. "Now, follow me to the Arena's center." He added

Status
Not open for further replies.