• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Gyro's Bar] - Random Roleplaying Thread, March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
EXTRA SPACE!!
EXTRA SPACE!!

Am'ar Kardos & Co. ~ McPatrickus Bros.

Leila, Chen, Rheiko and the cat couple had wandered for hours, following Am'ar Kardos on the gravel path through a pass that would eventually lead them to Gyro's Bar. The night sky had changed into a beautiful sunrise, and comforted the group from the heavy loss they had witnessed during the dramatic Valentine Wars. With Cupid, Psyche and the Valentine Forest behind them, they noticed how the scenery changed slightly to a more hilly forest with darker grass. They weren't far from their goal now, and Am'ar knew this area like his own pocket. Oh, he looked so forward to seeing the old sheep and once again be part of the lively atmosphere inside his bar.

Suddenly they heard the noise of steampunk machinery, and realized that a primitively built wooden airplane, with flapping leather wings flew not so high above them. Behind it emerged a rainbow from its tail, and it too was heading towards Gyro's famous bar.

Suddenly the round head of a small red-bearded man, with a green bowler hat and a kind smile adorning his face, appeared from the magical airplane's side.

"Hello fellas!! Here, have some coins!!" he said, loud enough for the landwalkers to clearly hear him. Without hesitation he then took up a pot, and poured out gold from it. Coins of the purest gold landed all around the company, and in a track behind the plane.
"No, stupid brother! Give me that!" another person appeared, looking exactly like the first, except that he wore a black bowler hat and had a grumpy look on his face. He pulled his green-clad brother back inside the flying vehicle and the plane then continued towards the bar.

"Well, that was weird." Chen said shortly, "but gold is gold"
The others agreed and picked up the coins, then continued their journey.

They finally got out of the pass, followed the rainbow track, and soon after arrived to the familiar building. Outside stood the flying machine, but the red-bearded brothers were nowhere to be seen. However, lively old-school party music came from Gyro's bar, and made them think less about these strange people and instead think of the good times they would have inside!

Once inside, they noticed an extraordinay amount of people were gathered, drinking together. He knew some of them, but there were also a lot of new faces around. Vengeancekael and Frederica Bernkastel sat by a table and talked with the two short red-bearded brothers. They were all drinking, except for the mistress. Curious, Am'ar decided to walk over to their table and say hi to all four of them, but obviously not without a mug of beer, so he first headed to the bar. The others from his company had already spread out inside the cozy room, and enjoyed themselves.

"Am!! Long time no see, old friend" said the familiar sheep bartender, when Am'ar had walked up to the bar.
"Indeed too long without your good alcohol Gyro, my friend!" replied Am'ar while putting one of the golden coins on the bar table, and continued "Say, can you fix me the usual mug of beer?"
"Of course" Gyro answered, and quickly handed the Orc a mug.
"Tell me, why are there so many people today?" Am'ar asked and looked at the happy crowd.
"Haven't you heard it yet Am? The Easter Games are approaching, and most of these people plan to participate!" Gyro said ".. But I'll catch you later Am, I have plenty of work to do as you can see!"
He then took care of the next customer. Gyro sure was more busy than he had ever been, but Am'ar knew the bartender enjoyed it.

The greenskin then walked towards Vengeancekael's table at the corner of the room, and greeted the elf, and his former arch-rival, who looked like she was bored to death. Vengeancekael then looked happily at the new guest.
"Great to have you here Am, I'd like you to meet the brothers McPatrickus!" the elf said. The kind one clad in green was the first to react.
"Hello mister! Haven't I seen you before? Anyways, my name is Leprey McPatrickus" he said happily and shook the orc's hand.
"... And I'm Clurey McPatrickus" said the surly black-clad brother, and shook Am'ar's hand too, but still kept his grumpy face.
Vengeancekael took a zip of his beer and then looked back at the orc.

"Anyways, these are the two skillful cartographers who agreed to travel around the world, and for the first time ever, make a map for it. Check it out!" the slightly drunk elf handed a map to Am'ar.
"CAREFUL with it... it's not finished yet!" said Clurey McPatrickus.
"It was of course our pleasure, mister Vengeancekael! You know how we love to get to use our flying machine and to paint!" exclaimed Leprey happily.
"... Don't exaggerate that much now, Lep, the payment was of course necessary for providing our service" Clurey assured, and drank from his mug.

"Anyways, Am, I wanted to know if you wanted to bring back team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. for the upcoming Easter Games?" Vengeancekael asked.
"-or did we kick your ass too hard last time?" Bernkastel interrupted, with a mockingly grin on her face. Am'ar decided to ignore her, but couldn't stop his teeth from showing in an angry matter.
"... I haven't thought about it yet to be honest, but I don't see why not" Am'ar answered, and emptied his mug. Then went back up to the bar for a new one...
174866-albums3368-picture80516.jpg
A: The Valley of Christmas
*1: Santania, the last remaining bastion of Christmas Elves. Here the army, called the Niss, trains under the command of Captain Deolrin. Santa Claus' original cottage is also located here, but has remained empty after his death.
*2: The tall mountain where Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. made their headquarters during the Red Christmas. However, a shot from a death ray made half of the mountain collapse, thus leaving a permanent steep cliff on one side. The platform on the top also has a cave, from where one can follow long deep tunnels inside the mountain. There is a special steaming underground lake in the center of the mountain, and the tunnels also lead to an exit at ground level of the valley.
*3: The Ruins of Santa's Workshop, mixed with the ruins from Bernkastel's citadel remains here as a permanent reminder of Bernkastel's horrible deeds during the Red Christmas. Two frozen lakes lie close to the area.
*4: The Cultist Shedfort, home of Alagremm and occasionally also host other members who share his twisted religion. The Shedfort has a deathray cannon and lots of other strange things stocked up inside.

B: The Valentine Forest
*1: The Lake of Broken Hearts, formerly known as the Lake of Hearts, is a magical lake originating from an underground source, that served as power supply for Cupid's people. The God of Love's trusted servant, Valentino, studied and guarded the lake for many years, until he was betrayed by his best friend Antonio, who corrupted the lake for his master, Mania, the Goddess of Insanity.
*2: Cupid's Palace, a beautiful round construction surrounded by a canal, that stands in the middle of his city. During the 2014 Valentine Wars, Kari's magic made some of the building fall apart, and later on the palace, along with the rest of the city, was invaded and taken over by Mania.
*3: Cupid's Garden.
*4: Formerly the most romantic spot in Cupid's garden, but since the Valentine Wars in 2013, the place was twisted from Mania's magic and left a permanent scar in the area.
*5: The forest surrounding Cupid's city. Here is also located an abandoned maniac village, that attempted to make a gigantic fireplace to burn down the forest during the Valentine Wars of 2014. However, Cupid's elite forces defeated the maniac army, and the village has probably stayed abandoned ever since.

C: The East(er) Land
*1: The robo-prison, that is secretly run by Vengeancekael. Here, hardcore criminals are kept for different reasons - some honestly not deserving it as much as others do. Antonio, Rheiko, Paillan and his clone Kyrkow, have all been imprisoned here, but fortunately escaped the place. The demon Alwin works as the prison's janitor.
*2: Gyro's Bar, a famous place to relax for heroes and villains alike, between all the breathtaking wars that haunt the world. The owner made sure that everyone are permitted to enter the place, regardless of religion, race and past, and no one are allowed to fight each other once inside.
*3: The Easter Games Arena, the circular arena that is used once a year, when the famous Easter Games are hosted by Vengeancekael. The rules differ slightly each year, but the popularity is always the same!

D: Vengeancekael's secret flying castel, where the Hall of Destiny and other mysterious rooms are located.. wait, you didn't hear this from me, is that clear?

Level 19
((well, mapwhytheheckno))

As Leila sees the spirit of gyro's bar and the amount of people she slowly says: sorry... have to go out a while..." them quickly evades the happiness and drunkard of the place.
Leila starts walking around, thinking of her life. She doesn't really know anything about herself... She reaches a big stone above a hill and sits for a while.
"I am just so lonely... and sad... why does this all happens to me..." Leila sobs
"You are just to ANGELIC for your stuff" a voice says and Leila shocked turns around, but there's nobody
"Is it you, again?" Leila says
"Yes it's me, I am still here, but dying" The voice says
"But why are you dying Paillan?" Leila asks
"Because my body has been splitted in two and I will slowly disapear, so will your demonic powers disapear to" Paillan says
"Well I never liked me looking so... kinky" Leila says
"You mean, DAMN hot" Paillan corrects
"You too?!" Leila says ashamed
"Nah, yust messing with you, by the way, planning on join the easter thing?" Paillan says
"actually... NO" Leila says
"Shame... what ever, I think I will disapear in a week or two, so see ya later..." Paillan says

Level 18
Leather.
Pants.

Bernkastel ~ The Beginning and the End

Frederica rose from the chair and muttered,
"There's a certain someone I must meet before you come up with any new entertainment for me, Kael. It will not take long."

"Is it Alagremm?" the elf asked while staring at his companions back that was slowly moving further away.
She stopped for a moment but did not hesitate to continue towards the door.
"No. This one is someone more important to me. Someone who I share a certain bond with."

The elf looked confused upon hearing these words. "Howcome I wasn't aware of something like this? I am the Storyteller! Everything that happens is .. "
Kael's ranting stopped as Bernkastel continued his sentence in a mocking tone, ".. Your concept? Your powers over the flows of destiny are cheap, Storyteller. "

Kael's thoughts were lost upon hearing these words, however soon he continued to discuss what was important to him right now.

A shape paced forward in the dark of the night. A frigid wind blew as two shadows met eachother. Bernkastel faced the young girl infront of her, staring into her eyes.

" You have come of age. The time of this body has come to an end, and your time has come to rise, Queen Carrier. "

Level 19

Paillan's spirit slowly floats away. Again he has plenty of time to think while his himself disapears. two weeks. Maybe less. and he will end turned into 2 pieces of one. Trying to get inside Kyrkow's mind was as impossible as to convince Leila from fighting again. So he had to get his place. Some how, and FAST.
As Paillan enters the bar he goes directly towards Kael. The elf stops him and says
"I will back soon, leave my bear alone!" He says going out with Paillan spirit
"What do you want? I am busy" Kael says
"No your not, and you are going to stop my division" Paillan says
"Or else?" Kael says
"Or else I shall find my own way, AGAIN, to return, o boy yes hell I could" Paillan says
"Stop reviving men and DIE already..." Kael says angry
"Easy to say coming from the inmortal?" Paillan says smiling
"What ever, but I am not in charge of your division" Kael says
"Them I will just get back to life the hard way" Paillan says
"Wait" Kael says "I might be able to do so, just promise something"
"What?" Paillan asks
"You won't use violence never again" Kael says "Only when needed, you WILL fight for good reasons" Kael says
"What ever... what can you do?"
"I can give you a 10% of your powers" Kael says
"Neat, better than nothing" Paillan says
"Deal?" Kael makes a magic contract apear
"Deal" Paillan signs the contract

Level 25
EXTRA SPACE!!
EXTRA SPACE!!

Chen & Gyro ~ Mug of Beer

I sat on a chair, and put one gold coin on the table

"A mug of beer please?" I asked.

"Here." Gyro handed me the mug of beer, "Hey, It seems that you are different from other Pandas, they have their own bars and don't go to others, and one more thing, Pandas hate our kind." Gyro added.

"Long story Gyro, hmm....This beer tastes good!" I replied.

"Thank you!" and Gyro took care of the other customers. I never knew Pandas have a conflict with Gyro's kind, so I began studying about that...

Level 19

As I open my eyes and see around "hmm things are so big. I think I am a kid. The question is, what would a kid do in middle of the forest?" Paillan aska
"This kid just died so his body was empty fo use" Kael voice says
"Neat, now which of my demonic powers do I have" Paillan asks
"I don't know. I just gave you a random power since all your powers where OP" kael says
"DAMN" kid Paillan says

Level 25
Yay!
Extra space first

Chen ~ Pandapedia

I returned to the table, asking something to Gyro...

"Do you a book about our kinds? Or any thing that..."

"I have books like,
-This Not Twilight book,
-And this All About Grepett-Panda Wars Book,
-Also this Grepettish-English Dictionary,
-And oh, a Pandapedia!" Gyro informed but not letting me finish my sentence.

"Oh, I'm taking All, except the Not Twilight, hehe" I said, and he handed the books I needed.

"Aww...Just sit there, In that seat, It's comfortable to read there." Gyro said and pointed on a chair.

I read the Pandapedia. I now read the Grepettish-English to translate the Grepett-Panda Wars book...

NOTE:Grepett is Gyro's kind, and full story coming later.

Level 18

Reincarnation of the Hollow One

Alagremm walked blindly in the midst of nothingness, surrounded by the cold darkness that crawled around him, hindering his movement.
As he made his way further and further, whispers around him grew stronger every step.

He could hear the sounds of heavy slithering approaching all around him. The whispers creeped down his neck, the words echoed inside his head.
" Prophet... Carrier... Life... Ascension... "

The noises died as something emerged infront of the prophet.
A cold and damp breath clashed on his face.
" Prophet. The time has come. This time, failure is not an option.
My earlier vessel was weak, this one has more potential, and will not engage in foolish trifles."
the voice roared.

A pair of yellow glint eyes opened infront of Alagremm.

Level 14
Please note, that Kari is not in this post.

Kari and Yarrick ~ Trouble makers

"Show what you got kiddo!" barked the robust guy from the other side of the table. His bald head was red from top to bottom, Yarrick danced on his nerves.

He was the luckiest guy in the world. He had a winning spree whole night, and he is about to earn a pile of money today. When he stepped up to the table to the big guys, they laughed at him.
"Go away skinny kid, you don't want to lose your mother's money.", But after he shined a pouch of gold, they let him in. They were dicing, and Yarrick turned out to be quite good. He had his ups and downs at the beginning, but till now, he won almost everybody's money.

The last guy standing was quite angry, the others around him encouraged him, and cussed at the young Yarrick.

Yarrick didn't say much. He knew, that his opponent had a six and two fives, and thus he already lost again Yarrick's drill of sixes. How did he know? Some may call it luck. But others might consider it cheating.

He slowly revealed his dices with a smile from ear to ear on his face, and looked at his opponent. "You lose big man." He said jokingly.

The next thing caught him off guard tho, the table raised, and tumbled. The pile of gold Yarrick earned dispersed on the wooden floor. The next moment it was all gone, taken by the drunk ragtag.
"You are cheating!" The big guy shouted out of his mind. All eyes stared at them. "You know what we got every turn! You scummy piece of pig waste!" He jumped at Yarrick raising his fist. "Give me back my money!"

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE." Gyro asked loud. "Stop this right now!" The big guy stopped in that instance.
"He stole our money."
"Then throw him out, but dont make trouble in here! You are making a big mess." said Gyro decisively.

Yarrick jumped up from the ground. "I wasn't cheating, i swear! He just had a losing spree, and now he is mad. Thats all!" He nodded once more, and then turned around in a fast manner, and got lost between the staring crowd.

Level 18

Alpha and Omega

The girl slowly started waking up, letting out a loud yawn as she stretched her limbs.
Slowly opening her eyes and realizing what's going on.

Startled, the girl smacked Alagremm's back with her elbow, forcing the Prophet collapse.

She turned around as she jumped down to face the prophet
" Look alive, Prophet! You face a power beyond reckoning! Momo! The Queen Carrier! The Soulless! The Hollow One! The Sole Owner of Power! And not to forget.. The Prom Queen!" the girl ranted.

Ahahahahaha~!

Level 18

The Shackled Horror

Bound to the tree, Momo was plotting her escape. The escape that future generations would hear of, and could never surpass.

Her hair slithered out of the ropes and presented something to Alagremm.

Momo stared at the Prophet and smiled.
" Would you like a... Cupcake? "

Level 18

Liberation

" An incredible line of thought. " the girl said as her hair grew sharp edges and cut down the rope.

Momo walked around for a little bit and then looked at Alagremm with a strange look on her face and asked " Where in the name of Me are we?

Level 18

Tomfoolery

" The cupcake..? Who cares about a cupcake!? " she snarled.

While walking away from the Prophet, after a brief moment she stopped and said

" Why would I want to leave?.. Judging by what you said, this land is uninhabited,
which means that it belongs to me, as will all of this sorry little world. I will just, redeem, what, is, Mine! "

After these words echoed throughout the shore, she threw off the cloak, revealing her unrivaled majestic eldritch swimsuit.
Her hair launched into the ground and began to transform the land, slowly, yet efficiently.

Level 14

Do the tricky header, to avoid EXTRA SPACE

Yarrick slammed the door, the alley was empty.
"Wooohooo! This was awesome!" He shouted to the walls. "Must be the best thing on earth that i met you. Hell yea!"
"Yeah.. Their expressions were quite amusing" Said Kari. "I still dont understand how are you the only one to see and hear me."
"Don't worry about that, we are going to be the richest people on the world! We are never gonna get caught." He laughed.
"Yeah i dont know about that..." the ghost said worried. "You promised that you would contact the orc for me." Kari reminded Yarrick their deal.
"Alright buddy, I'm a man of my world!" The young scum laughed jokingly. "You can be the party crusher sometimes."

They walked back in the bar, but Yarrick turned his jacked inside out, to distract attention of the dice player's desk. This was just one of his tricks he learned in the streets.

His mother always said that he was hanging out with the wrong people, but ever since his father was gone, home just wasn't the same. Yarrick would disappear for days, or get arrested for the night too many times now. After years of trying, his mother gave up on him. After all she had two more children to feed.

"The one with the teal vest." Kari instructed. "Try to be friendly. He have been trough lot lately."
"Ha! You two must have the history." Yarrick whispered. And the next second, before Kari could stop him, Yarrick was shaking the orc's hand.
"Fella' you holding that beer like a king. But i bet you can't beat me if it's about drinking it." He said it loud, so everybody around could hear it. Kari sighed. Out of all people in the world, it had to be him.

Yarrick stood in front of the orc Provoking. He was two heads shorter than him.

Level 19
A drinking competition! Hell yeah! Partying seems to be everywhere I go! :D
Oh, and guys, although it's a fact that you can write everything you wish to in the header, or even totally exclude it in your posts, I personally prefer that you make it like the following:
(Featured characters ~ Title of the post)
Just sayin' ^^

Am'ar Kardos and Yarrick ~ No One Drinks Like a McPatrickus!

"Was that a challenge?" Am'ar asked the young stranger calmly, and raised his scarred eyebrow while a confident smile formed between his two big canines. Am'ar took off his cowboy-hat, revealing his bald green head, and put the hat on Gyro's bar table, next to him.
"What's your name?" Am'ar didn't even realize that his mood had changed in a second, removing all the depressing thoughts about the dramatic Valentine Wars, for the time being.

"You bet it was a challenge! And you can call me Yarrick!" the challenger replied confidently. He loved the attention from the crowd, and since Am'ar was quite a name around these parts, there quickly came to be a lot of attention for both of them. Am'ar turned his head towards the friendly old Grepett on the other side of the bar table.

"Gyro, you heard him, fill up two mugs..." Am'ar said, and added ".. of your strongest beer, please!"
The last part of the sentence seemed to disturb Yarrick a bit, but he didn't complain, his courage and confidence was permanent. He was a fast drinker, and had beat tons of others in this game throughout his youth. Why would it stop now? Besides, Kari could always come to his aid, and fiddle around with the others' mugs or something.
"Loser pays both!" exclaimed Yarrick confidently.

"Make that three!" a third voice interrupted the other two. It was Leprey McPatrickus who had climbed up a bar stool between Am'ar and Yarrick. His small round head with the red chin curtain beard, kind eyes and broad smile quickly made the two others accept him into the game, so Gyro filled up an extra mug without objections.

Am'ar noticed that Vengeancekael and Leprey's grumpy brother sat alone by their table in the corner, and discussed business. Where had Frederica gone? He couldn't think about it further, for this was when Gyro happily handed over the three mugs, and went on to continue his talk with Chen. Am'ar, Yarrick and Leprey each grabbed one of the mugs, and looked at each other. All seemed confident and happy about it.

"CHEERS!!" all three exclaimed simultaneously and clashed together their mugs, and started drinking. The crowd cheered like crazy!

Level 14

Am'ar Kardos and Yarrick ~ No One Drinks Like a McPatrickus!

The tiffs of ale rolled down fast as all three of them raised ther mugs higher and higher in the air. For a moment everyone held back their breath, it almost turned out to be a draw.

In the end McPatricus's mug hit the wooden table first. A second after they heard the bang of the orc's mug. He smiled at Leprey satisfied, he knew that he found a great competitor. They catched each other's eye, then they both looked at Yarrick. He was struggling with his mug. It took him another ten seconds to finally drink out all the beer, and finish.

He slammed the mug at the table, and realized he lost. The crowd already laughed at him. "Go home kid, its getting late!" "You shouldn't keep the big guys waiting", they joked.

"Alright, i lost this one." He said quietly. Then he spoke up "Giro! Here is the price! And make it another round!"

"Are you sure?" Am'ar asked.
"You didn't seem so confident with your drinking." Leprey continued.
"What now?" Yarrick spoke shrilly "You think you dont have it in you?" He raised his hands like he is asking for a punch, and the crowd started laughing. His contestants couldn't refuse this, or they would be ashamed in front of everyone.

They drank another round. And another. They drank many times. Yarrick was paying, and nobody noticed that when Leprey and Am'ar finished, he quickly splat out some of his beer.

After many rounds, he could see that the ale's making it's effect. Now is his time.
"Lets raise the price!" He said to his sweating contestants. "What about half of the money that is on you right now?"
He looked around, and the crowd statred cheering.

Level 19
I am not going to read what is going on in the last 3 pages...

As the third part of Paillan walks around he stops to think "Hmm, I don't have a name for this part... and Paillan would be rather obious, so let's call myself... PATRICK" Paillan says
"Nah that's stupid, better, I will call myself Dante" Paillan says
"Good, now I have to find Leila, and fuse with her to get more powers!" Paillan says
"What did I tell you about being OP again?" Kael voice says
"Say my power and I shall only talk to her" Paillan says
"... What ever..." Kael sights in the echo "Your blademastery, that's what I gave you" Kael says
"Thank you!" Paillan says and finally get's out the wood
As Paillan nears Leila she says "Go away" with tears in her eyes
"Excuse me, lady, but have you seen my mother?" Paillan says with a fake child voice
Leila turns and looks tot the human kid in front of her, guu red eyes, she thinks.
"Sorry little one... but no" She says and turns again
Paillan starts fake crying until Leila bothers
"Okey I am sorry... I will take care of you, we are both alone and we got much in common... we will find your mother" Leila says smiling
Good luck trying, Paillan thinks, but instead he says "Thank you lady, and your name is?"
"Leila, I am Leila" Leila says smiling
"I am dante Leila-aunt. May I call you aunt?" Paillan says
"If it makes you happy dante-chan" Leila says smiling
Leila picks up Paillan and goes back to the bar

Level 19
Alright, alright - I shouldn't forget my real intention with this little cozy bar meeting, so allow me to direct the plot a little bit towards what I originally had in mind for March month - to gather teams for the Easter Games :)

Am'ar Kardos and Yarrick ~ No One Drinks Like a McPatrickus! (pt. 3)

Am'ar couldn't help but wonder what intentions had this stranger? He seemed to be very eager to win, even though it was obvious he had no chance. Was he really that stupid?

"I'm running short on money kid, but ye-" Am'ar was interrupted by the happy green-clad midget who stood triumphantly on top of the bar stool next to them
"I'll pay for both of you, AND give a round to everybody in the whole room, if either of you can finish faster than me!" Leprey said, and then proceeded to look back and forth at the two others, keeping his characteristic broad smile, bright eyes and red cheeks. The crowd had really gotten a love for this short fellow, despite this day being his and his brothers first visit in Gyro's bar.

Am'ar and Yarrick looked at each other for a few seconds. The Orc had grabbed his battlestaff, as if he was considering to leave the game before it got out of hands for his wallet to handle, but dropped it again, letting it lean up against the bar table and Leprey's stool.

"I accept! Same conditions for me." said the Orc with firm voice. This startled Yarrick, he could never afford paying a round for everyone in the bar, despite just winning several games at the dice tables, but neither could he back out now!
"Consider me in too!" he said, but could no longer keep up his confident expression and didn't even try to. This had just gotten seriously risky for his economy... he had to win this one at all cost! With all three accepting the terms, the crowd got crazy, especially because of the promises of free beer for all of them.

"You'll have to excuse me once again, Chen" Gyro said when he noticed the three competitors waiting for their mugs of beer.
"Still the strongest?" he asked, and they all nodded confidently. Or so it would seem - Gyro guessed they were all three scared of what would be the result. He handed over the mugs with a smile, and then returned back to his chat with the Panda.

It was difficult to tell whether it was Am'ar Kardos' or Leprey McPatrickus' name that was yelled and cheered for the most among the excited crowd, once they grabbed the mug handles, but Yarrick surely didn't seem as popular.

Go! They all drank as fast as they could from the wooden mugs, beer flowing out on their cheeks in their hurry. A nervous Yarrick couldn't hesitate from holding his eyes open, and observe the others. He noticed that Am'ar struggled a bit with his beer too, and that Leprey was amazingly fast closing in on the very latest drops. Damn!

This was when he saw Am'ar moving his hand to the battlestaff, and soon after the orc's mere touch, the crystal on the staff's top flashed for a second - Leprey stood still! Leprey himself, his beer, clothes, everything - didn't move a slightest bit! Am'ar was cheating!! Ha!!

This was Yarrick's chance! He hurried up his drinking, finished, and smashed the mug against the bar table.. and hit it the exact same second Am'ar finished.

Am'ar's Time Stop-spell stopped just then, and McPatrickus' mug hit the table a second after the other two. It took the short red-bearded man a few seconds to realize that he had lost to both of them and thus had to pay all the rounds alone. He looked utterly surprised, but his kind smile remained nonetheless!

"Ha! Never before have I lost a drinking competition! I am amazed by you two! Am'ar and Yarrick, was it?" Leprey asked, and saw them both nod. Yarrick burped. McPatrickus reached down for his big black pot, and held it up with his one hand, while putting the other hand down in it.
"But I made a promise, didn't I?" he started throwing gold coins from the pot to every direction within the cozy old-fashioned room, happily seeing the enthusiastic crowd catch them.

However, soon came Vengeancekael and Clurey, Leprey's grumpy black-clad, but otherwise identical looking brother up to the bar. Clurey McPatrickus pulled his generous brother down from the chair along with the magic pot of gold.

"That's why I handle the finances, Lep! Why are you always so stupid, God, let's get out of here - we have some serious business to do now..." Clurey McPatrickus said angrily and literally pulled Leprey behind him out of the bar.

Left in the bar was Am'ar and Yarrick, both slightly exhausted from the competition and a bit too drunk for it to be comfortable. Yarrick sat up on a bar stool and leaned his arms lazily on the table. He then burped and looked at the Orc, finally with a confident smile returning to his face.
"You cheated.. haha! You cheater! Thanks though, haha" Yarrick said. Am'ar didn't reply, but just smiled instead. Suddenly they were interrupted by a familiar elf coming up to them.

"Am'ar, remember your real reason for being here. You should form a team for the upcoming Easter Games, remember?" Vengeancekael reminded the drunk orc.
"Right, I'm shure Gyro'll help out again this year" Am'ar said and smiled to the elf. He then looked to the young stranger..
"You also sheem pretty competent, kid, I like you... say, would you be interested in joining team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. for the Easter Games?" he asked.

Level 14
Lines with Italic type are spoken by Kari, and only Yarrick can hear it.

Am'ar Kardos, Yarrick and Leila ~ Different Goals

"The Easter Games?" Yarrick asked, than his mind started working. Slowly cause of the beer, but started working. "Oh! You are the ones who almost win last year!" He smiled.
"Accept it! It is great honor to participate in the Easter Games! On my friend Am'ar's side, you will surely win this one!" Kari said, he wanted to stay close to his friend, even if he have to spectate trough this boy.

Yarrick puckered his brows. "I dont think i am up to this. I mean..." He stopped for a while. "How many does the winner get?" He asked, he couldn't keep his greed under cover. Speaking about greed... He must get that magical pot somehow. Now that Leprey is drunk, it shouldn't be too hard to lift it. Maybe if his Ghost helper put some shivering on the little man, he doesn't notice. But his grumpy brother. Somebody will have to draw his attention away for sure. It is hard, but not impossible. Should he go after them right away, so the brothers don't disappear in some alley?

"... that's all, but again, the real reward is the participating itself" Am'ar finished. Yarrick still stared at the empty air. "So what do you say? You want to join my team?"
"Sorrry. What were you saying?" Yarrick asked confused." I think I have to go now. We will discuss this later!" and he left Am'ar, hacking his way trough the crowd.

"Why didn't you accept it?" asked the ghost anxiously, when they got out of the bar. "I have more important things to do now." Yarrick closed the subject, and with big steps he went out to the main road. He At the next turn, he noticed the McPatrickus brothers standing in the shadow of a building.

On the other hand, he noticed a Young woman with a child nearing in form the other side. This is the great decoy he needs.

"Excuse me. We are a bit lost. Could you tell me where Gyro's bar is?" The gorgeous woman asked as she got near.
"I'm sorry i cant help you." Yarrick answered straight away. "But those two are coming from a tavern, i can tell. Maybe they know." He pointed at the brothers, who were quietly talking with each other.
"Thank you Mister!" The beautiful women answered. She was truly desirable. He took the kid's hand, and they walked towards the brothers.

Yarrick followed them from the shadow, waiting for the perfect chance to steal.

Level 19

As dante and Leila walk and yarrick follows them, dante says quietly to Leila "Leila-aunt, he is following us"
"You did sense it to? I knew you where special... stat back dante, I will take care of him"
Leila stops and hiddes dante under a plant
"Get out of there you perv... what do you whant of us? if it is nothing go away" Leila says angry
"I am impressed" Yarrick says amused going out of his hideout "But I am not interesed in..." Leila hits Yarrick before he ends
"Perv. And yust to you to know..." She stops as dante jumps from the plant and attacks yorrick with a stick "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Level 14

Yarrick, Dante and Leila ~ Decoy

Yarrick steps out to the light. If the lady and the kid wont do the act themselves, he will be a part of the play too.
"Hey little kid, dont worry!" Yarrick kindly cower, and strokes the kid's ruffled hair. "Dante.. Are you? Shouldn't be at home with your mom when its so late?" Yarrick looks up to the assumed mom, as Dante still swings the stick, but not reaching Yarrick with it.

Level 19

"She is not my mother" Dante says getting away "she is... an angel, and she will help me to find my mother" Dante says smiling "As for you. You don't deserve our time to get wasted, and don't touch me again or you WILL regret it. Someday"
"Wowowow, a really bad kid" Yarrick says
"Maybe, but I have to go, and don't follow us" Leila says smiling "It's bad luck to try on an angel" Leila and Dante go away

Level 14
Yarrick looked disappointed at the boy and the lady leaving.
"Well there goes my chance" he grumbles in front of him. The McPatricus brothers observed what happened, but didn't interfere. "She was such a beauty, dont you think?" Yarrick said to the Ghost on his side when they got farther away.

"Yea, i know her. He is the wife of Am'ar, the orc you had a drinking competition with." Kari answered. "Your chance for what by the way? You left the bar in a hurry, then you denied that you knew about it's location."

Yarrick hesitated a bit, but since the Ghost couldn't talk to anybody anyways, he shared his plan about the pot. They were walking side by side, quietly for a while. It was late, Yarrick thought about getting a place to sleep. The park seemed a good place, the benches were always tender bed to the children of the street.

"You know, there are more ways of getting an artifact like that.." Said Kari, when Yarrick stopped at a yet unoccupied bench. "I think you must be able to get one pot like that as a reward for Easter Games. But if you insist on stealing it, maybe i could help you to do it smart. Do it without them noticing."

"Yeah that would be nice" Yarrick yawned, and laid down to the bed. "But it can wait until tomorrow."

Level 19
((WHAIT WHAT WIFE. Leila just had HER face... WTF... KARI EDIT PLZ))

Leila and dante enter the bar "I think I shouldn't take you inside..." Leila says
Leila goes to the bar to talk to Am'ar
"Am'ar can you help me?" Leila asks
"Suureee thing, lizzie, I loved you!!!" A drunked Am'ar says happy, them cries, them falls asleep
Note to self, never drink with this guy again, Paillan thinks
"Chen?" Leila says unsure
"Whaaa, beer? no thnx I had enoughht..." Falls asleep

Level 19
I'm surprised you haven't posted anything since yesterday, but oh well - I, for one, will use this opportunity to make some random short post :)
Oh, and Paillan, Kari just wrote that his character thought it was Lizzie. Kari's ghost can't possibly know that you're just a fake :b

Leprey & Clurey McPatrickus ~ Drunk and delayed

"Sometimes I wonder how you can even be my brother, Leprey, where have your intelligence gone? God.. have you forgotten how hard we worked for Vengeancekael to give us that pot? And now you're revealing it to everybody, like you desperately invite people to steal it?!" Clurey's furious voice railed towards his drunk optimistic brother, who of course didn't lose his happiness, for he was used to Clurey's constant bad mood, and had learned not to be affected by it in any way. Clurey turned around to face their parked flying vehicle.

"We're leaving, Lep, we're leaving now! The Storyteller wants us to make a map for him, down at the arena... and it must be ready when the Games begin in next month..." Clurey explained grumpily, while trying to lock up the big black chain that he had put around the vehicle before they entered the bar. He believed one could never be too careful with a world full of thieves and criminals. And this flying vehicle was another priceless reward from Vengeancekael, that they could not afford to lose.

"Wait... this isn't the right key! Leprey, where's the key!?" Clurey panicked, and both started searching their pockets. Suddenly a grin spread on Leprey's face

"I know! Hahaha, don't you worry - I asked Gyro to take care of it, just before I entered the drinking competition" Leprey revealed, and of course his brother got mad about Leprey not telling and for forgetting it, but eventually they headed back inside the bar, with Clurey's arms closely wrapped around the magical black pot. The night was getting late, the party was slowing down, the previously lively crowd had decreased in size, the music was a lot more quiet, and the tired Grepett bartender was seemingly about to close down his bar.

Leprey followed his focused brother, who walked with firm steps towards the bar table, which stood about double as tall as the red-bearded midget brothers. On a bar stool sat Am'ar sleeping with a beer mug in his hand, and on another bar stool sat a sleeping panda, his head resting on top of a pile of books. Next to them, stood a gorgous woman with long, slightly curly brown hair, and a boy child by her side...

Level 23
Yo guys, I'm sorta back. I wasn't in half of the valentine wars so please tell me if I say (or type in this case) something wrong. (maybe wrong info about your characters)

BTW, I stayed in Gyro's bar as his helper after our last RP before the christmas one last year. (probably after the easter games of last year).

Juno, Dawn and Leila ~ I can't think of a title

As the crowd in Gyro's bar gradually left, I started cleaning up the mess left on the tables after the commotion today. This was, and still is, my daily chore here in Gyro's bar. I've been staying with Gyro and helping him in his bar for almost a year now and even though Gyro told me that I could stay for free, I insisted on doing something as a sort of payment. So he gave me this job.

I glanced at the other table and saw Dawn. Doing the same thing I was doing, but gracefully. Our eyes met, both of us smiled at each other and then got back to work. Well at least I didn't have to do it alone now. I thought.

After doing our job, Dawn and I hopped on to the bar table where Leila with a little kid and Gyro were chatting.

"Hey Leila, how are you today?" I greeted Leila then looked at the little kid beside her. "And who's the little one?" Dawn continued.

Level 19

"Hi Juno, I am fine thanks for asking. A bit sad but fine" Leila says smiling a bit "this here is dante" dante makes a grumpy face as greeting for a second, them he glances "he is a lost kid so I am taking care of him until I find his mom"
"You shouldn't have a kid here..." Gyro says "Anyway, I will close up in 2 more hours, you have a place to stay?" Gyro asks
"No, angels don't need to sleep, but I guess you need it" Leila says looking at dante
"I am fine dante-auntie... fiiiineeeee..." Dante falls asleep
"Well, I can give you a room for today, but I guess you can't pay it..." Gyro says looking serious to Leila
"Don't worry, I can have money, at least for a good while" Leila says
"Good, follow me" Gyro says. Leila picks dante up and follows gyro.
"Do you think Leila knows how to care a kid?" Juno asks worried
"Come on, she will make it fine, after all she can't make bad thing" Dawn says smiling
"Guess you are right" Juno says and streches "I am of to my box" Juno says yawning and goes

Level 25
Every time I post without extra space at the beginning, 1 cat dies. So If I post without using extra space, just remind me as soon as possible to avoid dying cats.

Message from Chen's Kitty Saving Organization. Wanna Join? Just tell me.

Chen ~ Loch Kael

I woke up and saw Am'ar sleeping. I returned the books to Gyro for a while and went outside the bar. I took the gold coins I got before we went to the bar, from my pocket, and thinking I could do and buy many things with it. I went to a shipyard, and talk to a man selling tickets for a ride to the mysterious lake of Loch Kael.

"Tickets for a ride to Loch Kael! Who wants some?" The man said as he advertise his tickets.

"Me, I want that, I have some gold coins to give to you." I offered.

"Ooo...Gold coins! Here's the ticket." The man gave me the ticket and I handed 2 gold coins.

I walked into the boat, and gave the ticket to the captain. I sat on a chair, I saw a map of the world on a wall, and I examined it while we sail, but I was disturbed when a fog surrounded us...

Level 22
---------------------------
Rheiko ~ The Usual Boredom
---------------------------

I walked to the outside of Gyro's bar, everyone seems to have their own business
"this is boring.." that's all what i had inside my head
If I heard it correctly, Vengeancekael said something about Easter Games
I wonder what it is.. but it sounds like a fun to me

Gonna ask Sir Am'ar about this, I looked for Am'ar

Level 23

Juno, Dawn and Rheiko ~ dun Dun DUN NO EXTRA SPACE

I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't sleep at all even with this awesomely comfortable bed Gyro gave me this morning. Am'ar was snoring too loud, Gyro was still chatting a bit with Leila about their room, Chen making some noise when he went out, and some stupid cricket that decided to make noise right beside me. Everything seemed to not let me sleep tonight.

After several more failed attempt in sleeping, I decided to go and have a little snack.

While eating, I sensed someone walking towards me from behind. "Having some trouble falling asleep too?" I looked back and saw Dawn who looked just as tired as me. "Yeah" "Can we go and take a walk outside for a moment?" She offered me and I gladly accepted.

As Dawn and I were about to go out from the bar, the doors suddenly opened and Rheiko came in.

"Hey Rheiko, sorry the bar's already closed. You should come back tomorrow." I told him.

"I know but is Am'ar still here?" Rheiko asked.

"Yeah, but I don't think you'll be able to talk to him right now." I pointed towards the table where the drunk orc was sleeping. "Why? did you want to ask him something?"

Level 19
((I thought Juno was the female cat and dawn the male cat? Also you yust killed your kind for not using extra space o_O))

Dante opens his eyes and looks around, the room is dark, he can't see a thing, he is lying in a soft bed and he fell asleep, now he remembers, dante sits and thinks #the easter games... maybe I should join but how will I do that... I think it was a BAD idea after all to asks Leila for help# dante sigts and jumps out of bet without making noise. he them goes out throught the window of the room. It's cold outside, funny, he didn't even remembered what cold meaned. Being a demon such a long time almost removed all his memories as a human. And know they are coming back like I forgotten childhood. Which makes it even more funny since he is a child right know. Dante walks outside thinking about that, when he sees some light near. He goes there and from some bushes he sees some men sitting around a campfire. They all look rude and strong. One of them starts speaking: alright team, we need a name. Another one says: What about The Niss? after all that's what we are looking for. All the others nod. Dante wonders what that Niss may be. them the first to speak speaks again: good, now, who will be the leader? all the guys them look to each other and start a discussion. Which ends in a fight. Slowly all team members get dragged away from the campfire. Dante get's out from the bushes and sees what this guys may have. There are papers, hoods, blades and more, a lot of hammers too, dante thinks: #sure that Millennium thing is something very valuable you can use to make stuff, but this guys aren't dwarfs# without esitating more thought, Dante steals some sharp demon hunter like blades, a black hood and some black clothes. #Funny# dante thinks #Being a demon such an amount of years and now I look exactly like a demon hunter# Dante goes away. Once he is at gyro's he puts the clothes on, they are too big, of course. Dante enter's his room and hides everything under his bed. he them get's out of his room.
He is shocked as he sees Leila right outside his room, looking through the opposite window.
"You should be in the bed, dante" she says without looking
"Sorry Leila auntie, but I can't sleep" Dante says
"Well I don't know how to sleep, so I can't help you, I will asks gyro" Leila says and goes
Dante breaths and goes search for some scissors.

Level 22
------------------------------------
Rheiko ~ I can't think of Title for this
------------------------------------

I'm not sure if Juno knows it or not but I'll give it a try
"Yeah, I want to know about the Easter Games. What exactly is that?" I replied to Juno's question

Level 19

Dante slowly cuts parts of the dark clothes until they fit him, he them wears them and goes out until he gets to the normal entrance. With the hood hidding his face he enters the bar.
"Sorry is closed" Juno said without turning
"I know" Dante says faking a manly voice "I am here for information about the games"
"Aren't you too small?" Rheiko says
Dante shows a part of his blades and says smiling "try me"
"Don't fight here!" Dawn says
"We wont fight" dante and Rheiko say at one time "give us more information please"

Level 23
Oh, right. I forgot juno was the female. Edited right away.

And well, cats do have nine lives.

Juno, Dawn, Rheiko and the Midget Demon Hunter ~ I forgot how last year's eater games went. D:

I looked at Rheiko and the new guest and thought. This is bad. I really hope these guys are telling the truth that they won't fight.

"Hey, I want to know about that Easter Games too." Dawn interrupted my trail of thought.

"Alright, well, basically, there would be teams, preferably two. Last year, the teams were Team Millenium and Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R.. And.... well.... hmmm....." My brain stopped woking. ".....Hmmm...." It either really stopped working out of exhaustion from today's work or I just forgot how last year's easter games went. "....Let's wake Am'ar up. I forgot how the games should be."

Everyone was disappointed. I can almost read from their faces saying, How could a participant from last year's games forget its mechanics?

That is just plain embarrassing.

I hopped up on the table where Am'ar was sleeping and started tapping his bald head. "Hey Am, wake up. We need to ask you something. Hey."

Level 25
Every time I post without extra space at the beginning, 1 cat dies. So If I post without using extra space, just remind me as soon as possible to avoid dying cats.

Message from Chen's Kitty Saving Organization. Wanna Join? Just tell me.

Chen ~ Attack of the Furates!

A group of "Panda Pirates" appeared from the fog.

"We are the Furates! Now, give us your money, travelers!" The "Furates" said.

"Ugh...I have a gold coin here..." I offered.

"WHAT!" A rabbit shouted.

"Don't worry." I said and the Furates went away...

Level 19
((chen posts are yust SO random...))

As Leila goes back to dante's room to check on him, she screams and runs towards the bar
"what's the matter, why did you screamed so strong...?" Gyro asks
"DANTE IS MISSING" Leila says scared "I am the worst angel ever" after a few seconds of standing there, Leila just collapses to the seat staring at nothing
"is she... okey?" Rheiko asks
"bad angel... bad angel..." Leila just says
"I think she is not..." Juno says worried, dawn nods
#FEMALES...# dante thinks
"hng... who is making all that noise... can't sleep, shut up already..." a waking up Am'ar says
"hey Am'ar we need to know..."Rheiko says slowly but he is interrupted
"I've got a headache men... Gyro, do you have something for this old'e buddy?" Am'ar asks
"Some tea..." Gyro says and disapears behind
"I HATE tea..." Am'ar says rubbing his head, them he opens the eyes, looks around and is so surprissed that he stands up inmidiately "how long did I slept and what have I missed?" he asks
"A good while" Juno says "you must have been at least 3 hours sleeping"
"Yeah, you missed the fight between the mc patrick brothers, but nothing else" Dawn says
"Did they hit each other?" Am'ar asked worried
"No, they just discuted like always" Rheiko says

Level 19
Oh, well, it's in the middle of the night and tomorrow's Monday, but I finally have my mum's laptop back, so I couldn't help but make a post. Seems you guys are pulling me into the story anyways, so here is a small one for ye :)

Am'ar Kardos ~ The Easter Games Rules.. Basically

"But.. can't you tell us about the Easter Games?" the others asked in unison. Am'ar took off his glasses for a while, eyes closed, rubbed them and then put the shades back on. This hangover had not been entirely slept out yet, but he didn't feel like sleeping on the bar table once again.

"Well... as far as I know, the Easter Games is a team-based sport, that will take place down south in the Easter Games Arena, like last year" the orc said, and started rolling a joint. This would surely ease the headache a bit...

"I recall Vengeancekael said something about an egg hunt this year, but you never really know what that dude has in store..." he revealed, and lighted up the joint.

"You know. Basic rules are that everyone who participates in the game must be in a team, that consists of at least three members. Everyone can make a team, if only one can get enough members to join the team. That's all I know, but I believe Vengeancekael will reveal the rest of the rules when the games begin next month." Am'ar explained, and added "Now, if you would escuse me, I'll go rent a room upstairs. Gyro said he had spared one for me, so see ya all tomorrow!"

The drunk orc then walked up the wooden stairs.

Level 19

Dante looks frustrated towards Am'ar and follows him thinking #and I have to work with this guy?# when Am'ar is finally alone he stops him
"I have I proposal for you, orc" he says to Am'ar
"Not interested unless it's something that gives me sleep, little one..." Am'ar says tired
"What if I told you a name... hmm how about this one? LIZZIE" dante says remarking that last word
Am'ar turns and looks towards dante
"Who told you..." Am'ar says angry
"You" Dante says smiling "I can read your mind" he says lying #Actually I know it from my pasts memories# thinks dante
"Well good for you now leave me alone before you regret it" Am'ar says angry
"I can give you the lost one back..." Dante says lying "I know you want that"
Am'ar strikes towards dante but when his fist reach where dante's face was supposed to be, he isn't there anymore
"Consider my... offering..." dante's voice speaks from the darkness "If we win the easter games... you WILL have her back"
Am'ar jumps towards a dark corner but there's nobody
"How could you be so fast?" Am'ar says angry
"Good night" Dante turns the oil lamp off from the door and goes
"Great now I can't find the room..." Am'ar says

Level 25

Message from Chen's Kitty Saving Organization. Wanna Join? Just tell me. Hey I'm in rush so this post is sooooo away from the topic. Now, it's time to extend it.

Chen ~ Easter Games

A group of "Panda Pirates" appeared from the fog.

"We are the Furates! Now, give us your money, travelers!" The "Furates" said as the people on the boat shiver in fear. I took 3 gold coins from my pocket and raised it so the Furates will see, but people's eyes are hurt.

"Ugh...I have 3 gold coin here..." I said loudly.

"WHAT! But that's a too shiny coin!" A rabbit said as he was surprised.

"Don't worry." I replied and the Furates took the coins.

"Hmm....Good." The Furate leader said and took the coins, but they are distracted by the light so I hit them with my hammer. After they were knocked down, the captain threw them into the lake. I picked up the coins and hid put them to my pocket.

"WoW! You're a good panda, a rare kind of pandas." The rabbit said.

"Rare?" I wondered.

"Nah, just nevermind. But hey, you could join the Easter Games!" The rabbit informed.

"Easter Games...Seems like I heard that before....Just heard a while ago. But, what is it? Can you tell me things about it?" I asked.

"Just go to Gyro's Bar. Gyro might help you." The rabbit informed.

"That Grepett is too smart isn't he? I siad.

"Yeah I just really love him." The rabbit said. We waited until the trip was finished. Right after the trip was finished, I went straight to Gyro's Bar to meet him...

Level 19
Alright, a new day begins - the sun is up, I have a hangover and a job to do - odd how my real life totally mirrors the story - anyways, here's another post :)
EXTRA KITTY SPACE!!
(Adam's inner thoughts: ... Or wait a second! Wait a second! Let me just try put the headline to the center instead - then maybe I don't even need extra kitty space! Ha!)

Am'ar Kardos ~ All the Morning People...

Am'ar Kardos had not even noticed how he had fallen asleep on the top floor, when Vengeancekael and the McPatrickus bros came over to him and woke him up the next morning. He could already hear customers stacking up downstairs. He heard them drinking again and talking and playing and whatnot.
However, all Am'ar could think about though, was his intense hangover!

There were four sleeping rooms on the first floor, that Gyro rented out to his guests. Vengeancekael had rented one, the McPatrickus brothers shared another room, where they had placed their magical flying machine inside - nobody, except for Vengeancekael knew how they had pulled it inside, and why they even decided to stay for the night instead of leaving for the arena to do their business..
Anyways, the third room had been rented by Leila and Dante, and then finally the last room had been spared by Gyro for Am'ar personally. Yet, he ended up sleeping on the floor outside. He sighed and felt a bit embarrassed, but walked downstairs with the elf and the red-bearded midget brothers anyway.

"Alright!" Vengeancekael spoke up, and his voice successfully made all the guests quiet. After making sure he had gathered everybody's attention he walked up in front of Gyro's bar-table.

"Those of you who came here to take part in the Easter Games must join in a team of at least three members and at maximum 6 members. One member must be a team captain, and the team must have a name - all who have successfully gathered a complete team must report to me. I will sit in the corner all day with a list, ready to add whoever wishes to participate. I will sit here everyday for the rest of March month, and in that time you are of course also welcome to come ask questions about the Games, but keep in mind that you have only this month to make up your minds. Thank you, and see you in the Easter Games!" he said and then walked towards the corner. This made many of the guests start discussing if they should join the Easter Games or not, and who should be their team's captain if they entered. People spoke louder and louder, and Am'ar's headache got worse and worse..

The orc noticed Clurey McPatrickus, the grumpy midget with black suit and bowler hat on, climb up on a wooden table and started blabble, with a serious and grumpy tone as usual, to random people about his own team. Apparently he searched for some muscle, while he would take the role as the intelligent member to lead the team himself. Of course Clurey's happy brother would be in the team too, and of course their magical Pot of Gold would sponsor all of their weaponry and all that.

Hmmm... Am'ar sat on a Bar stool and waited for Gyro to react so that he could order. Good thing the friendly old Grepett served breakfast too, and good thing Gyro could be counted on to join team T.H.U.M.P.E.R., but sadness remained, that the team would never be the same as that of the previous Easter Games. Kari and Paillan had both died during the Valentine Wars, Kenny had journeyed to the Destruction Realm and had left no clue whether he would return or not, Deolrin and Gen Bloodhorn were both busy with their jobs in training with the Niss army up north in Santania. And Juno.. hmm, Juno could perhaps join the team again?

It wouldn't hurt at least asking the little cat friend after all. Well, where was the little fella anyway? Out with Dawn?

This was when Yarrick and Chen opened up the door and walked in to the lively bar atmosphere. Yarrick had already rejected an invitation to the team, but Chen perhaps? The Panda Monk honestly seemed to be a nice and powerful ally. Or Rheiko - Rheiko wouldn't be bad to have on the team either. And what about that Leila and Dante?

There were a lot of good people to ask, hmmm... uhh! Breakfast's ready!

Level 25
Hatable or not, The line under the title is still misplaced.
But it's okay, I already tried it, but a bit....But about Loch Kael, I'll, wait, it's just a minor place so there's a blabla in...Nevermind I'll just put more thingys in it
Ha!

Chen and Gyro ~ Breakfast's Ready!

(What Happened before that morning? I walked to Gyro's Bar, you know)

I was tired walking to the Bar, but I reached it before I was fully tired to death. I entered the bar, and Gyro saw I was too tired, so he accompanied me to the chair(it's a soft, and large chair with thingys, so I can read books in it, and sleep too) where I read the books and slept.

"I know you are too tired, sleep here, you can stay here for the night." Gyro said, I was too happy that a Grepett which is an enemy of my kind comfort me like there's no conflict happened between our kinds.

"Thank you, Gyro, But can I-" I thanked Gyro for his kindness, but I didn't finished my sentence, since I was asleep already.

(Morning! Yay!)

I just woke up from my sleep, and suddenly heard "Vengeancekael" saying:

"Those of you who came here to take part in the Easter Games must join in a team of at least three members and at maximum 6 members. One member must be a team captain, and the team must have a name - all who have successfully gathered a complete team must report to me. I will sit in the corner all day with a list, ready to add whoever wishes to participate. I will sit here everyday for the rest of March month, and in that time you are of course also welcome to come ask questions about the Games, but keep in mind that you have only this month to make up your minds. Thank you, and see you in the Easter Games!"

"Oh!" And what's that-"

"Breakfast's Ready!" that loud voice interrupted me...

Level 19

As dante wakes up an angry Leila is looking at him
"Oh... shit..." dante
"YOUNG MEN YOU ARE IN BIG, BIG, BIG TROUBLES!" Leila says
"umm... sorry?" Dante says quietly
"O NO YOUNG MEN, I WHICH I WHERE YOUR MOTHER TO GIVE YOU THE THREAD YOU DESERVE!" Leila says
"Plz don't kill me..." Dante says shocked of scariness
"... No, hitting you will not help" Leila says
"What?" dante says surprissed
"You are... punished. You may not leave this place without me anymore..." Leila says
"But..." Dante says
"NO BUT!" Leila says "Come with me, I will tell gyro to give you the room without window!"
"DAMN..." Dante says while following Leila
((MUAHAHAHAHAHA NO EXTRA SPACE, MAUAHAAHHAHA))

Level 19
Aaaaw, damn I realized the headline will still look weird, even though it has been put in the center, because of EVUL Hive social group mechanics...
So here's a little more... EXTRA KITTY SPACE!! <3

Am'ar Kardos ~ Recruiting Whoever Wants

After seeing Chen sitting on a nearby bar stool, Am'ar quickly decided to ask him as the first person. With his breakfast plate in his hand, that he have gotten for free because of old friendship with Gyro, he walked over to the Panda monk. Chen was still a very new friend that he didn't know so well yet, but he had proved to be a very valuable ally in the Valentine Wars, and would probably be so too in the Easter Games.

Am'ar first took a bite of the delicious breakfast meal, and then interrupted Chen in his reading; "Hey Chen, any plans next month? Would you perhaps be interested in joining team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. with me and Gyro in the Easter Games?"

Level 19

As Leila makes all stuff for dante's new room, Am'ar says: "I see Chen, Hey Leila!"
"Yeah?" Leila asks turning towards Am'ar
#This is my chance# dante thinks. While Leila and Am'ar talk, Dante goes to the old room wears his clothes of demon hunter en enters the principal door. He slowly walks towards Am'ar.
"And would you..." Am'ar was speaking to Leila when he stops as he sees dante disguised as the demon hunter "So... YOU" he says
"Whait do I know this little guy?" Leila says and starts thinking
"So Am'ar, did you thought about my offering?" Dante says facking his voice while smilling
"Yes and I think I will answer NO" Am'ar says angry
"Well, bad for you, I think you already saw my potential and also you got a good offer... Well I am off to ask Bernkastel..." Dante says and turns
"Whait... Now I know... O damn you are a bastard..." Leila says looking at Dante "Why do you even need to hide yourself and where did you get a... forgget it... Am'ar... I am joining your team... what ever he promissed you it's fake but you must join him to the team or I will..." Leila says angry "Dante take that silly hood off" Leila goes away angry
"The fuck was that?" Am'ar says "so you the little one where dante... QUITE A PRANK YOU MADE ABOUT LIZZIE..." Am'ar says "Good thing for you Leila protects you, or else I would give you a lesson, right, you are in little men" Am'ar turns back to chen
"so really did she yust discovered who I really am? the FUCK..." dante says
((Leila just discovered Dante is Paillan. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH BOY!!! Kitty space is for noobs MUAHAHAH))

Level 25

Chen ~ The Right and Wrong Decision

Am'ar is interrupted and left me for a while, but he'll be back. I was about to ask him about the Easter Games. Meanwhile, a bunny entered the bar and scattered some posters. Gyro said he can't advertise anything without asking him. Gyro swept the floor and the others picked the posters. I also picked one.

It advertises the "Month of the Loch". It seems to be a fun celebration but I also want to join the Easter Games. It seems like, I need to decide...

Level 19
I don't know, I'm not sure I like the right-aligned headlines.. hmm, but it is indeed a solution to all this EXTRA KITTY SPACE!! <3

Am'ar, Gyro & Chen ~ Loch Kael

Am'ar was about to return to his conversation with the Panda, but Gyro seemed to be faster than the orc for once. The old Grepett had left his cleaning of the floor for a second, and walked towards Chen who was looking at the poster.

"Hmm.. irritating how they keep advertising their stuff in here without my permission! I only gave permission to Vengeancekael to host preparations for the Easter Games as far as I recall" Gyro said, and looked over Chen's shoulder, at the poster.

"Hmmm... Loch Kael though? What a coincidence, tomorrow we will switch the building to mobile mode, and travel from this village to our next stop - the Loch Kael harbor!" Gyro explained. Am'ar looked at his old Grepett friend, while thankfully putting his finished breakfast plate on the bar table.

"Gyro, we've gotten a new member on the team - Leila!" Am'ar said, and noticed Gyro shaking hands with the angelic girl, and started talk to her. Am'ar then turned to Chen, who was still looking at the poster. The Panda seemed to be wondering about something...? However, Am'ar didn't hesitate;

"Anyways, are you interested in joining our team, friend?" the orc asked with a friendly tired smile.

Level 25

Chen & Am'ar ~ Easter Games

"It will be a honor to join you, my friend, but It's my first time to hear about the Easter Games. Can you tell me something about it?" I asked, interested about the Games.

"(Am'ar explained, Am, please tell me what to put here via VM)" Am'ar explained.

"Oh I see, I'm joining you" I said with a smile. I was still thinking about the Month of the Loch, I sat on a chair. Gyro saw me.

"What can I do for you?" He asked.

"Nothing, just sitting here, were going to Loch Kael Harbor tomorrow right? I'm excited" I said.

"Me too, heh, I just really wanted to go there." Gyro replied as he ready the lunch...

Level 19

Am'ar Kardos ~ Let's Get Drunk!

It's lunch time already? Well, why are we not drinking yet then?

"Gyro, ready my first mug! And give one to the rest of team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. as well" Am'ar said happily, and looked at Leila and Chen.

Level 19
((what about dante? :c))

This is the story of a mug of beer. He doesn't get's the world. He only knows that his while family was killed by this green guy who is now in front of him. He wants revenge, but he is only a mug of beer. He wants to cry but he is only a mug of bear. Technically he isn't even alive he thinks while being killed by Am'ar.
"Ahhh that was a good bear" Am'ar says " Hey Leila you drinking yours?"
"No..." Leila says shaking her head
"Well, another one of me" Am'ar says and drinks Leila's mug too
#how can this guy even drink after so much hangovers he already had...# dante thinks
"BTW Leila, why do we have to have HIM" Am'ar points at dante "on the team?"
"Because I have to make sure he doesn't makes STUFF..." Leila says "and keep an eye over his actions would be a good idea"
"Why?" Am'ar asks
"Because he is not who you think he is" Leila says
"And who is it them?" Am'ar asks
"It's Paillan" Leila says and Am'ar chokes his beer out
#FREEEDOOOOOM!# the alive beer in the floor thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.