• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Free RP Month] - Random Roleplaying Thread, May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
((Why... why mc donalds...))

After getting his Blades, Dante looked at Clurey and said
"Fine by me..."
They started walking towards loch kael. After a while they arrived. In a ruined town
"Damn that Dai Qong was faster than us..." Dante said
"What did he wanted here?" Yarrick asked
"His ship was here and was captured... so this" Dante point the ruined city "was his revenge"
"I hope we find my plane..." Clurey said worried.
"Let's split to find it" Dante said
The team splitted up.

Level 14

A Wandering Ghost ~ The purpose of afterlife

So silent, so empty. The participants all passed the middle area. The wandering spirit sat on the beak of the humongous golden chicken. It wasn't classy sitting, rather floating. He let his mind venture into nothingness. Plains filled with nothing so big, human minds cannot even begin to understand. The inside ticking of time faded away. It felt so good, it felt so right. Time is in the past, time to become something that isn't defined by time.

The past was no longer distant. It was all happening, and yet it hadn't yet happened. The future -which really didn't bother the Ghost- formed in front of him. His former Friends got old, passed, their children got old. Nations rose, and fell, and the Ghost observed. He knew he wont be a part of it anymore, not that he wanted to be. He became the tree, rooting, waiting, watching. Harrowed by seasons, formed by years but still the same. He became the Rock by the see. The king that once Conquered this land stepping on that very rock first, was long forgotten. Yet it didn't happen yet.

A loud noise of closing gates of the Arena woke the Ghost from his trance. He shouldn't stay here, not for a year. This kind of loneliness is not healthy, not even for ghosts. He still has a thing or two to be done before he can find his inner peace, and fade away. Why else would be still here? Yarrick. The young kid surely needs his guidance, why else would he be able to see the Ghost. He rose up from the statue, and drifted towards the Arena wall.

...Yarrick looked back at the arena, and the closed gates on their way to Loch Kael. He gladly noticed, that his Shadow followed them floating in the safe distance.

Level 25
We can GO CRAZY? Cool! You know-dvjbdvjkckxvsdjl I'm crazy! sdhvxnndsvnvms! But I'll make a post about Team Maniacs. Oh come on, Maniacs are the first enemies Chen fought, I want to make posts about them too. Nah, *sleeps*

Antonio, Momo & Mania ~ The Mask

Meanwhile, Antonio are still in the Arena with Momo, Antonio is still looking at the Mask, thinking what will be his such reward from his Goddess. Suddenly, he opened a portal to Mania's newly constructed palace, which is made from the ruins of Cupid's Palace. They walked towards the throne, where Mania is sitting, with two guards.

"Greetings, my Great Goddess, I have to present you something." He shown a holographic image made from his magic, which shows Dai Quong and Stormiken. "This is Dai Quong, the leader of panda pirates who decided to join us, with his pet, Stormiken, which he found during the Game. He helped me in the Easter Games, with Kyrkow...who...unfortunately...died during the tournament." Antonio informed Mania, who not seem to be surprised.

"I know, I watched that tournament through this Television, it's live streamed right? But he look to be a great warrior for me. Antonio, more news?" She asked but she seems to be happy, not minding their loss.

"Unfortunately, we lose and didn't get the wish, but I have something to show you." He said and got the mask in his pocket, and shown it to Mania.

"The Easter Mask! Impressive. Good Job Antonio" She said...

Level 19
((Chen! Do you EVER like EVER read prior posts? Because I am starting to believe you don't... My post CEARLY shows that Dai Qong was on loch kael BEFORE my team. AND thus he must has abandomed the arena BEFORE he CAN'T be with antonio... dammed men...))

The teams had been searching for a long time for the plane
And after a long while, they all gathered at the former village center
"So" Dante said "any news?"
"I found this" Yarrick said giving a paper to Dante "but I can't read it. It's written in a strange lenguage"
"Hmm" Dante noded while trying to read it "Looks more than some lines and symbols. Looks like somebody that didn't knew how to write did this" He concluded
"Sure Qong wrote it" Clurey said "Wich means he took my plane... that bastard..."
"We need a ship... but this town is dead..." Dante said
"It will take us to much to make our own boat" Yarrick said
"Were is the nearest town with a dock?" He also asked
"In... the southern realms..." Clurey said
"Damn... well guess we will have to ask Am'ar for help" Dante said
"Why?" Clurey asked
"Because he comes from the south" Dante replied
"Can't Kael help us?" Yarrick asked
"If you knew were to find him..." Clurey said "no offense but that elf dude likes disapearing"
"Well. Let's search for Am'ar" Dante said standing up
They started going south

Level 14

Clurey, Dante and Yarrick ~North

After leaving the harbor, Yarrick suddenly, without any sign stopped.
"I know another way." He said confident. We have to go north!
"What's north? You think the Robo Cops, or some snowmen stole the flying machine?" Clurey asked grumpily. "North is wast, and i dont like cold."
"I know a place! Its in the mountains, and there is a flying machine better than your old one!" Yarrick exclaimed. "I show you the way, you will like it i assure you."
"But we have to revenge the Pirates!" Dante said. "I say we go south, and find those bastards!"
Yarrick wouldn't change his mind.
"This flying machine.. Its only powered by one man! And you can do other stuff while you fly with it, it has a built in robo-pilot!" He explained. "You can have it for free, it doesn't eat ut much fuel, and you can land with it even on the top of a tree."
They both looked at Yarrick.
"How are you so expert in flying all of the sudden? You took some pilot lessons while we were searching? Who told you about this place?" They questioned Yarrick, who stood there helpless.
"It... The place was my Uncle's. We would visit him every year, but i wasn't there since he died." He lied. The one thing he was perfect at. "Uncle Kester was a great host, his beds were so soft, you would sleep until noon even if you weren't tired!"
"You are sure, that this flying machine is still there?" Clurey upped his red brows.
"Definitely. Nobody touched the place the last five years." Yarrick nodded.
"Then what are we waiting for? North is it!" Clurey said.

Level 19
I skipped school today so I have the free time to do whatever I want.
I figured I wanted to make some post, it's been a while anyway :3

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. & Ryan McDonald ~ To A New Horizon!2

It didn't take long before they reached the eastern gate with Ryan's fast car. Ryan sat behind the steering wheel, eating a sandwich while jamming to the loud hippie music.

"So ye guys don't know me, huh?" he asked with food in his mouth, just loud enough for his guests to hear it over the music. He was the talkative type, but used to dominate the conversation exactly like he wanted it, and didn't leave much space to talk for the others. Intentional or not.

"That's odd, man, everybody knows me from where you come from" he said and took another bite from the sandwich. Am'ar noticed an eyeball fall out of the sandwich.

"What are you eating anyway?" the orc asked calmly, a bit disturbed by what he had just witnessed.

"Ha! Man, you would totally have known that if you had watched my special cooking shows! These ingredients and commodities are freshly imported from the Valentine Fo-" McDonald interrupted himself when seeing his farm close by "Oh, look! There it is peeps! Ryan McDonald's farm itself"

The T.H.U.M.P.E.R. members looked out the front window. It wasn't really a farm. It was more like a cottage with a garden, located on the edge of a dry beach, where the shallow ocean water didn't send a single wave towards the shore. Seemed cozy.

Level 19
((I spy with my little eye somebody eating and eye. Cupid will kill him for hunting in his forest. R.I.P Ryan))

As the group passed the robo prison and continue walking, Dante had a breath of relief
"Why are you so reliefd?" Yarrick asked
"Because I yust realized we aren't going to steal from the robo cops... Instead we are going to steal from santa's ex. Number 1 engineer..." Dante said with mystical voice "wack me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure he had a flying machine project. It's a good thing he is dead. Never came along with him"
"Oookey?..." Yarrick said walking "how do you know that? The Christmas war is a mistery to humans"
"How cute he thinks this guy has been human..." Clurey said
"Actually I have been" Dante said

Level 14

The 3 ~ Christmas Valley?

"I never thought my uncle was fighting the wars." Yarrick bluffed. "And It is not the Christmas valley we are going to anyways. Its closer." He said happily, as he pointed to the mountains. "The place is hidden up there. Its kind of between my hometown and Christmas valley. I like this place, because it had the best mountain summers a man could imagine."

Yarrick started making up stories, more confident, as the Ghost assured him that Dante could not know about this secret laboratory. This explains a lot. Yarrick thought. That is why the Ghost is always upset around Dante. Because they know each other from the past. This could be an advantage though, in defeating this abomination. Yarrick would never start an all out war on Dante, and it is better to have him as an ally. But if the time comes, someone has to stop him. And until that time, Yarrick will gather enough knowledge to do it.

"Anyways, why would it be stealing? I might not be his inheritor, but it is family property. I lend it to Clurey. And if the old plane cant be found, we can work something out to make it permanent." Yarrick smiled.
"Don't even think about it. I want to get back the plane right after i finished with the map. I'm not sure i can ever get used to another machine." He sighed. "Just lets get to it finally"

Yarrick nodded, and started his way up the mountain in the high early summer grass. They were walking quietly for a while, until Yarrick turning back to Dante.

"So you were a human?"

Level 19
((We are the 3 mosqueteros! ))

Dante stood there for a second them he keept walking. A huge silence covered the walk and before Yarrick could break it, Dante did
"That was long ago... depending what human life you mean"
"You been human more than once?" Clurey said interested
"To resume my life...s" Dante added the S slowly and caught
"First I was a human, them I sucumbed to darkness and reborn from fire. The rod that was suppose to kill me gave me the most intriging case in the world. Good and evil. Chaos and order. Angel and demon. In one body. I them sacrificed to save someone, and was reborn from the nothing. I got killed by a god itself, just to come back once more... as a human. I them was reborn in darkness again, but the light refused me and so did I" Dante concluded
"You have revived... twice" Clurey said pretty impressed "do... you know how to revive people?"
"I do. But you need a container and a soul" Dante said
"Container?" Yarrick asked
"A body without soul. So if you revive you will never have your original body" Dante said
"I see..." Clurey said very sad "but you retain your memory right?"
"Yes you do" Dante said
After this so personal monent they kept walking until Yarrick said
"We are here" in front if a door.

Level 14

The 3 ~ What is a FanHat?

A rough wooden fence signed the edge of a property, following the downhill on the surface. No matter how old and weak it looked, the strange colorful wires attached to it suggested danger. The main gate was another case. It was so big, that you could fit three wagons in at the same time. In the middle, a strange lock had buttons on it, instead of a regular keyhole. Yarrick stepped up to it, and confidently entered the code.

The lock opened with a quiet click, and they were free to enter. The lousy forest they were in covered it from the outside, but the path leaded to a nice glade, with grass, flowers and... a lot of burnt remains. Even the beautiful sunshine, and the tweeting of the birds couldn't cover the lot of suffering this soil received through the years.
"What was your uncle's job again?" Clurey wondered, but Yarrick didn't answer. He went for the old cabin in the upper part of the glade instead. Dante and Clurey thought that he will open the door, but he was only searching for something under the doormat. It was a handle.

Yarrick turned around, and without a word, he went to the little wooden toilet in the shadow of a quite strange tree.
"Where is the machine already?" Clurey asked anxious. "You can go to the toilet after you let us in!"
"Dont worry, the 'FanHat' must be around here." Yarrick answered without turning around, and inserted the handle to the side of the toilet.
"Here we go:"

He pulled the handle, and a deep noise was heard from underground. Some seconds after the tree behind him started to change. It's branches turned, moved, the leaves set in order, so they could see inside the foliage. A rope ladder also fell from above, which allowed them to climb up to the strange garage. In the middle on a steel podium stood a quite big top hat.
"What is this? Where are it's wings?" Clurey asked angrily, when he realised that Yarrick was talking about this ugly hat as a "flying machine". "How am i supposed to fly with it?!"
"Just put it on, and you will see." Yarrick said misteriously. "It's worth a try, after we came all up here for it."

Clurey muttered, and placed the strange hat on the top of his head, instead of the other one. It was quite heavy, but fitted pretty well.
Clurey rose his head, and waited. Three huge propellers opened up from the FanHat, and Clurey flew into the air, screaming...

Level 19
((That's just smart))

"Typicall Kari..." Dante said looking to Clurey who was screaming and flying randomly
"Who's Kari?" Yarrick asked
"You ''uncle'' Kester" Dante said
"Could you take me down?!" Clurey screamed
"Alright... alright..." Dante said taking of and easily taking Clurey. Them he took of the hat (it turned off) and took Clurey to ground
"Well I prefer bigger machines that aren't automatic" Clurry said grumpy
"Well this is what we are gonna do" Dante said "Yarrick sure knows how to use the hat. So he will use the hat and you will travel with me Clurey. We are going to the pirates islands"
"Like last time... you think they are still there?" Clurey asked
"I am sure that's the place were they leave bounty. And your plane sure is bounty"
"Alright. Back to loch Kael..." Clurey said
Yarricl closed and left everything as it wad before exept for the handle of the toilet, wich he took
They left.

Level 14

The 3 ~ Flying is cool

Yarrick quickly got used to the machinery. It checked his eye direction, and head angle to decide which way to go, and after Yarrick figured out how it works, it was really easy, and relaxing to control. He happily shouted in the wind ahead, while Clurey was hanging in Dante's arms, with his old silk hat.

They reached Loch Kael really fast, and up from the air, the destruction seemed even bigger. Ruins, and burnt down houses everywhere. The pirates didn't left a building standing. However, Yarrick waved at the town, and they turned south on the coast. The sea was beautiful, and the sunset made it dance in all the colors from orange to blue. They didn't see much life from above though, only some fishing ships returing to their small cottages on the beach.

Soon the tall walls of the Arena covered the sun, and it became cold. Yarrick expiremented with the hat, he flight up, to see if he can fly above the walls, but he didn't succeed. He lowered, until he could touch the peak of a mountain He ran a few steps on the rocky ground, then lifted again with a big jump. I will never let this hat go - He thought.

The mountains passed, the beach took over the place of the rocky coast again. The sun now went down fully, the night took over. Yarrick was about to yell that he spotted some light on the ground below, and it could be the pirates, when the FanHat started malfunctioning.

First it was just one propeller, then the other twoo.
"Oh no! I think i ran out of Fueeeeeeeeeeee....." He shouted, and started falling before he realised. He took off the hat, and strated shaking it, maybe that fixes it. The ground got redicolusly close.
Yarrick desperately put back the hat on his head. "Start Already!" He said, and the engines started working.
Too late though, he fell trough a potted roof, and fell inside a house, luckily on a bed.
The last thing he could sense was smoke. Lots of smoke. Then he passed out...

Level 19
((Time to pick Leila))

Am'ar and the others came down from the van. They enjoyed the sunfall and watched the beach calmly. Leila got distracted by something and just saw 2 black forms in the sky. Them one of them felt and cracked the roof. A huge noise followed after
"Ye men 'wat 'as tha'?" Ryan said
"I think I feel... something" Leila said
"What is it darling?" Am'ar asked
"THAT" Leila said pointing to the second black point that was getting close. Them they we able to recognize something. The point was a men with black bat wings and in one of hid hands he holded a small midget that was black clothed. A few moment later they landed. The black figure seemed sad, the men had a small smile.
"Poor Yarrick" the black small dude said "He was so young..."
"Well that's a good thing Clurey" the man said "since he was so young sure he will stay as a ghost"
"Men Dante you don't have feelings?" Clurey said
"For what?" Dante said "we will find him a body and revive him. Hey dude, you the farmer dude"
"Yeah?" Ryan asked
"Sorry for your roof men. We 'ill fix it. Just let us get our dead friend"
"Doin' ya budy" Ryan said " go 'head"
"Thank you" Dante said
"Hey!" Am'ar said "what did you do? Did you drop him?"
"No. Yarrick had his own flying device. That was what failed" Clurey said
"I am coming with you. There's a minimal chance he lives" Leila said
"Ah... angels... so optimist" Dante said with a funny smile "go ahead, you decide"
The tree entered Ryan house, Am'ar followed them a bit later.

Level 14

Momo & Mania ~ There you have it

"You can leave now Antonio, you did a great service." Mania asked and her usual cold tone echoed in the great marble hall. "You can leave the Ester mask with the body here, I will take care about it later."

Antonio rose from his knelt position, and brought forward the artificially unconscious body, and placed it before the blue pedestal. With downcast eyes he greeted his Godess once again, and left the room on a side door. He still has much to do, to set up his new laboratory in this new place. He will probably need the best equipment now, that Mania asked him to perfect the maniac potion. Antonia was happy that he could work on his own turf again, adventuring the world and searching for new servants have became quite tiring lately.

As the old wizard left, Mania turned back her (currently) deep blue eyes to Momo.
"How does it feels like to be free again?" She asked with a slight smile on her mouth. "I imagine you have been wearing those chains for too long now. They didn't only trap your body, Momo. They trapped your mind too. I can tell when I see someone when she has power in her. You could regain your old self, with my help Momo. Are you willing to let me help you with that?" Her eyes seemed red for just a second, while She winked at the girl.

Level 18

Momo ~ Blind to the truth

A wicked smile filled Momo's face as blood started to fall down her cheeks. Soon she opened her eyes that were as dark and endless as the void.

All she did was smile as a man's echoing voice started talking.

" Mania, you know nothing of imprisonment, nor freedom. Even knowledge is beyond your reach.
For aeons I have been trapped within the ether, body and mind, only able to watch fools like you roam this world's surface. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
I recommend you to enjoy your life as long as it lasts. For when the day of my escape dawns, all will die.

What is it? Do not grief, "Goddess of Insanity". You and your miserable minions will be the first to be devoured by me."

Level 19

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R., team McPatrickus and Ryan McDonald ~ Falling Yarrick2

Ryan McDonald's house was a huge one, some would even call it a villa, but he knew it like his own pocket and could easily tell which room Yarrick had fallen into through the roof, so the others followed him through the house until they reached it. Inside one of several guest-bedrooms they met Dante and Clurey who had simply dropped down from the roof, and realized the lucky teenager had hit a double-sized bed, and was only unconscious. Lizzie Kardos knelt down next to the huge bed.

"He might still require some healing, and we should also look after if any of his bones are broken" Lizzie said with a calm and serious voice, stroking Yarrick's chin. Ryan stood behind all the others, in the doorway rubbing his brown goatee.
"Well then peeps.. good luck with all that healing and stuff - if ye need me you can hit me downstairs, puffin the sweet herb.." he said and left the company immediately after.

Lizzie, Chen, Dawn, Gyro and Clurey stayed with the sleeping teenager, doing what they could to take care of him. Am'ar, Dante and Juno didn't know much of healing though, so after a while, they headed downstairs to find Ryan in the living room. He sat in a comfy chair, smoking a joint with thannalis, while watching one of his old cooking shows on a nearby TV screen. The others sat in the couch next to Ryan's comfy chair. Ryan started laughing from one of his own jokes in the TV, and Am'ar was the first to say anything.

"I appreciate your hospitality Ryan.. but we will have to get back to Easterland somehow, if there are robo-cops waiting for us or not.." the orc said. Ryan let the joint rest on the side of a nearby ashtray, and turned the chair to face the others.

"I know how to get you through the guards pal, but man, it will not be easy... so I'd like to ask you guys for somethin' in return before we leave." he replied, and picked back up the joint. Am'ar noticed Dante raise an eyebrow suspiciously, just like Paillan would have done it.
"And what would that 'something' be?" Dante asked.

"Oh nothin' hard, really peeps, just somethin' that I'm too lazy to do myself. You see, in a few days, my team of cameramen will arrive here and we'll shoot a new episode of my cooking-series. The problem though, is that I have run out of an important ingredient that I'd like to use in the show" Ryan replied, and started puffing on his joint again, perhaps believing he had told them anything they needed to hear. Juno, who was once again back in his normal cat-shape, jumped up on the living room table, almost accidentally stepping in Ryan's ashtray, but moved towards Ryan with an intrusive look on his cute white cat face.
"You want us to buy ingredients for you, and then you will help us across the border?" Juno asked, making Ryan broke into laughter until he had pulled himself together.

"What? No, no, man, these ingredients are all free - really, we just need to catch them first! You see peeps, in the forest surrounding my house, there are lots' o' lots of huge mushrooms, that I use to call the Mother Shrooms." Ryan paused, took a few puffs, and added "They are called so because they give birth to small mushroom people! Man, it's not even because I'm tripping, this thing's for real! Small grumpy hostile mushroom warriors with boxing gloves, man, and they walk endlessly around the Mother Shrooms, trying to protect them with their lives! Anyway, peeps, the caps from the mushroom people's heads, are the ingredients I need - and lots of it! What do ya say?"

Am'ar rose up from the couch.

"You want us to hunt down mushroom warriors for you? And you promise that you'll help us get north afterwards?" the orc asked. Ryan nodded and smiled. Am'ar looked at Dante and Juno, then turned back to their spacy host.

"I'm in!"

Level 14

M&M xD ~ Blind to reality

As the God-Infestation stopped his speech, Mania rose from Her crystal throne. She stared into the eyes of abyss like it was nothing. She rose from her seat, and the guards beside him fell to the ground. Mania stood tall, and irrefutable.

"You are implying that you don't need My help." Her words echoed. "Enjoy the aeons of imprisonment then."

As the echoes became silent, She turned her back on Momo, and slowly walked towards the tall marble door at the back of the hall.

Level 18

M&M ~ Simple fool

" Do you honestly consider that you are capable of aiding me? So be it, Mania. Toy with my carrier. "

Soon after these words, Momo's grin disappeared, she shook her head and stretched her limbs.

" Where you going, Manny? "
Momo asked as she started walking after Mania, looking around the walls and the ceiling.

" Say.. Do you have any food around here? I am starving. And it's not very healthy to starve, you know..
Last time I ended up eating a friend, I mean, eating friends is not healthy either. "

Level 19
((Mushroom people=high people))

"I never turn down an invitation to kill something but I have more urgent things to do" Dante said "Clurey. Let's go"
"What?" Clurey said confused
"Yarrick is in good hands anyway and you need your plane. And it's still night do we must waste no time"
"I see" Clurey said "yes, I also prefer getting my plane than hunting mushrooms"
"Good. Bye to you people. It was... interesting to see you" Dante said
As dante passed near Am'ar he wispered
"It's a trap"
Them he leaved with Clurey. They flew over the dark sea.

Level 19

Am'ar Kardos, Juno and Ryan McDonald ~ The Mushroom Quest

"Alright then, it's the dude's own choice" Ryan McDonald said and rose up from his comfortable chair, obviously trying to hide his disappointment that Dante had declined. Clearly he had forgotten all about the people upstairs already, and that Dante had actually promised to fix the hole in his roof earlier.
"So the two of you are still up for it?" he asked to Am'ar and Juno who were the only ones left in his living room, and when they nodded, he added "Well peeps, then there's no time to waste!"

Their skinny host then walked out to his yard with his Orc and Cat guests following shortly after, and found a huge wooden wagon.

"Like I just told ya I want loooots o' caps from the boxing mushroom people's heads.. actually, man, I want this whole thing filled to the top with their dead bodies! After that I'll of course help ye dudes get 'cross the border like I promised." he ensured, and started push the empty wagon with a lot of difficulty
"Argh, this is heavy, could you help out Am'ar?" he asked, and the Orc of course helped push the wagon. However, the Orc had not expected that Ryan would soon jump into it, and lazily start commanding the others which way to go, while puffing on a handmade thannalis joint.

Soon they arrived close by a Mother Shroom - a huge mushroom the size of a giant tree, with holes in it its side. Ryan explained that occasionally new mushroom people were born from these holes. Around the Mother Shroom a few of Mushroom warriors with boxing gloves lumbered grumpily around it, to protect their parent and home. They had not discovered the intruders yet. Ryan turned around to face Am'ar who was pushing the wagon behind him.

"Dude, those trippin' dudes over there are the ingredients I need for my upcoming cooking episode. Man, I saw your awesome fighting skills in the Easter Games show, so it shouldn't be too hard for you peeps - We only need.. like.. a few colonies, and we're good to go man" Ryan explained in a low voice so the mushroom people didn't hear them. Am'ar and Juno got ready for battle.

Level 14

M&M ~ Eat

Mania looked back at the girl with her eyebrows pulled up, but She never stopped walking. The girl's unstable personality clearly shows how she is a new vessel. With time it will be better, the spirit and body will strengthen each other, and the God-Infestation can regain more parts of his awareness.

"I will serve you food, if you serve me your attention. There is a long road ahead, if you decide to stay on my side." She said mysteriously, and was glad, that Momo followed in hope of some food.

They walked trough a long gothic corridor with domed doors on each side. The blue interior light glowed from the walls, but when one tried to look at the point he thought the source of the light was, it always turned out to be just a regular marble wall, or arch.

Finally, they arrived to a big hall. A canteen of some sort, it was full of tables stacked with all kinds of food, and some maniac's sitting on the long benches. It wasn't organised though, the whole place was a labyrinth of tables! People eating, meandering in the huge, almost endless hall.

"We are here." Mania stated. "You can eat all you want in this room. The deeper you venture into it, the more exotic foods you will find. Come back to me when you feel like you finished, but be aware; this is the only time you get to eat in this room!"

Level 19
((Faaaaaaaaaaaaalcouuuuuuum! PUNCH!))

The sun was starting to rise. I have to be quick. There's danger from where we came. We must get bavk as fast as possible.
What happens Dante?. Clurey asks me, I don't answer. I rush and he screams. We land. I see the plane I want to get fast out of here I am hungry lets move.

Level 14

Dai Quong, Dante ~ Raid

The long graceful beauty Wavequeen sliced her dependents unforgiving as she marched towards the bay. The ship approached the small fisher village under favor of the night. Dai Quong, the reckless Furate captain stood on the stern wielding sword and his pirates to battle. This will be the last village they raid before they leave this continent, and return to Mordan.

The dawn was near, the high tide allowed the ship to get the ship in fire range. The canon covers quietly opened, and all canons fired at once. Walls broke down, people screamed, and the whole village was set on fire. Dai Quong knew that this is an outlying settlement, and there is no chance that any soldiers or cops were nearby. He will not use his talismans this time, he will let his comrades to raid the village. A small group of pirate pandas landed on the piers, and ran towards the houses with loud warcries. Women and children were crying, men died defending their families. Pots of gold, and barrels of ale were found, and brought back to the ship.

Until a light streak appeared on the sky, from north. Shortly before sunrise. A warning shoot from the fleet.
"Get yer' asses back here comrades, the fleet is in trouble!" Dai Quong shouted, louder than any screaming in the village. The pandas returned as fast as they could, with as many goods as they could bare. Dai Quong turned the Wavequeen around, and returned to the other six ships he had waiting outside the bay. The Wavequeen arrived shortly after sunrise, and there was a big mess. A few pandas died, and one of the ships was set on fire.

"What happened here?!" Dai Quong asked from a panda waving at them.
"The plane! It's gone, and the guard's are dead." He reported. "It happened so fast, we couldn't catch that bastard!" He added.
"You mean that you don't even know who did this?!" Dai Quong questioned the furate angrily.
"We dont, captain, im sorry. But it had wings, and it caused the fire. It- It went north" He stuttered in fear.
"That's unacceptable!" The captain shouted. "You and your men don't get rum for two weeks, you lazy bastards." His voice thundered.

Level 19
((I must say after reading that post I found myself OP for a sec))

"Well we are northly enought!" Clurey screamed in the cold wind "Let's move back to south and land somewhere"
A few moments later they landed near Valentine's lake of hearths.
"So what now?" Dante said cheweing a root
"I don't now we will have to wait for kael" Clurey said
"Wait no more, here I am" Kael said comming out a nearby bush "Hello Clurey! Dante"
"Hi" Dante said coldly
"'Ello boss. I am ready for my new challenge. Where's my comrade?" Clurey asked
"I will lead you to him. Let's go" Kael said
"Well boy, it's bye for now" Clurey said to Dante
"We will see us later. And when we do, Leprey will be with us." Dante said putting his hand upon Clurey
"I hope so. Bye" Clurey said shaking Dante's hand with a tear and a small smile in his face
Dante watched for a while as the plane disapeared in the sky. Them he flew to the south towards the Easter arena.

Level 19

Am'ar Kardos, Juno and Ryan McDonald ~ The Mushroom Quest2

"So there we were..." an extremely stoned Ryan McDonald suddenly exclaimed to no one but himself. By now Am'ar and Juno had heard that line numerous times, and had learned that it was his catchphrase which he used to introduce each episode on his popular TV cooking show, or if he was simply high and felt like saying it. It was hard to tell the mood of the weirdo, with his huge round orange glasses and lazy brown eyebrows, but apparently he was happy for he couldn't stop talking, acting like he had a huge crowd watching him.

"Only a few yards from my own home! I had no idea why, man, but a random cat and an Orc-dude ran around my wagon, killing the native mushroom peeps, and would you believe it? Then they threw their bodies into my wagon for me to use as pillows!" Ryan exclaimed, and then proceeded to light up the long thannalis joint which had extinguished from all the talking.

Just next to him Am'ar and Juno had killed two more of the boxing mushroom people, thus leaving the Mother Shroom unguarded. Am'ar pulled up their bodies in the wagon and looked exhausted at McDonald

"So.. do you have enough now?" the orc asked, and rested his sweaty forearms on the wooden wagon's edge. Ryan took a few puffs before he looked around at all the mushroom people below him.

"Yeah man, this should be totally fine - thank ye dudes. Now, uhh.. if you can get me back to my house, then I'll make sure to get you home to Easterland as soon as possible" he replied, and leaned back on a mushroom cap. Am'ar started pushing the much heavier wagon towards Ryan's home without further ado.
174866-albums3368-picture83972.jpg

Level 19
((Plot ruin time!))

As Ryan arrived at his house he offered rest to the tired guests that came with him. They quickly accepted and went to sleep. He went to see the room with Yarrick. Only Leila was there and she was asleep. His only chance. There's a almost zero posibility to get an angel's halo. And there he had one just for him
The perfect ingredient.

Level 19

Clurey McPatrickus & Vengeancekael ~ The Partner

People in the human capital city, who looked towards the sky, could clearly see a rainbow stretching in a straight line from the valley of Broken Hearts, above their roofs, towards the robo-prison. The rainbow was of course not natural, but was magically spawned as the tail of the McPatrickus Bros.' flying machine.

Clurey was overjoyed by having his flying vessel back, but his face of course only revealed the usual grumpy, curved mouth. The wooden flying machine was not a big one, sporting only two seats in front, and an extra passenger seat in the back. Vengeancekael sat by Clurey's side.

Was Vengeancekael going to find him a criminal partner?

Level 19

Dante broke inside the easter arena still thinking if it was really a good idea. He still flew thought and landed in front of the lab in MT millenium Clurey had speak about in dreams. He took his blades out and pushed the big door making a huge noice, breaking the silence.
The bizzare spectable he saw could not be described. Even for him it was really gross. He judt burned the body and said:
"Flames of spirit bring in front of my all the spirits in this place" Dante said with a white fire in his hand

A few moments later an extremly large amout of ghosts were around him. Most of them we already totally mad and broken. When they saw him they just dlew away. Just two ghosts remined. Leprey and..
"Why you!" David said
"I am not here for you. Leprey, let's move" Dante said harsh
"Uummm Dante actually I want he to come with me" Leprey said
"Why?" Dante asked
"He saved me from madness" Leprey said
"You guys do what you want..." Dant said and lighted up another spiritual fire.
"By the power of this demonical fire, break theit bond to this place so that this souls are lost for ever" Dante said. The fire crisped and the bond was broken.
"What means lost forever?" David said suspicious
"Human souls are lost. Of course Clurey not he is with me. And I am quite sure you won't sparr me from you company" Dante said could
"Same for you" David said angry
"Let's leave. We have a lot to do. Leprey. David" Dante said going out
"I am lord Xenox!" David said angry
"What ever you say David..." Dante said taking off
They left in the middle of Davids complain
"

Level 18

Momo ~ Hunger..

Momo was crawling on the tables, jumping from one table to another, sniffing everything that she crossed with drool pouring out of her mouth.

"So much food, such nice aromas.. What to eat.. What to eat?!"

Soon her favorite smell reached her nostrils.
And she started sniffing of excitement.

Soon she sprinted towards the direction of the smell on all fours. Tackling everyone and everything on her way to the side.

" Eels! Eels! "

Upon reaching the love of her life. She lied on the table, looking at the eels like if she was intoxicated. She rubbed her face against them and licked their scales and caressing them.

" You did not forget me, did you? I never forgot you, since the day I met you.. And all your friends, I have never thought about anyone else.. I love you so much.. I just want to eat you up.. Bones and all. "

The reunion with the eels was short-lived, as her brain sent her an important message.

" I want to... Hump. Or get humped. I don't care which! "

She looked around to see if anyone was looking, sliding everything from the eel platter into her pants, and started heading out without a care in the world.

Level 14

Mania ~ Satisfied

Mania was really surprised that Momo came out on her feet, and that she decided to leave relatively fast. As she was crawling into the room, Mania surely thought, that it might take days or weeks to get her back.

On top of all, she looked satisfied, not like most of the people who suffer serious pains from the amount of food they stuffed into themselves. She had a strange smile on her face, and insane joy in her eyes.

"Are you sure you want to leave? I warn you once again, you can't come back." Mania asked, but Momo didn't change her mind.

They stepped outside the hall, to take another long walk on the corridor to another individual door. Mania beckoned, and the door-wings opened. This room was small, and it was completely different from the other places of the building. It was colored pink and purple, and the furniture was soft and fluffy instead of the sharp edges Mania's realm used.

"Sit on the bed, or one of the couches, make yourself comfortable." Mania instructed. "I have to get to know more about what is inside you. " She said, and after a while noticed that Momo couldn't stand still for two seconds. She raised her eyebrows.
"What are you hiding under there?"

Level 18

Momo ~ Splash

" H-hiding? Tsk. Momo Aiya Mithra Aurora Sie Kara doesn't have anything to hide! "

Momo walked to the bed and jumped on it with a loud smacking sound coming from beneath her legs.

" Oops. "

Momo bit her lip and looked around.

" I think I might've wet my pants... "

Level 14

Mania ~ Clean

"If it is wet, you better take it off. You should feel comfortable here." Mania said. "If you want use one of the blankets to cover yourself."

She pointed at the wooden closet at the wall, then found herself a seat near the bed.

"We have a long road ahead us."

Level 18

Momo ~ Comfortable?

Momo wiggled her legs nervously and kept a fake smile on her face.

"E-ehehe.. No no. I'm fine, fine! What was it that you wanted talk about Manye? Or was it Miniya? Hehee, what was your name again?"

Momo stroked the eels in her garments nervously.

Level 14

Mania ~ Journey

"I am Mania, godess of insanity sweetheart." said Mania calmly. She patiently waited for Momo to ease on her pose, then started talking on a melodic voice.

"I want you to follow me on a magical journey. Monsters, and thousand danger awaits for us, or old friends who you have forgotten about." Mania's voice was completely hypnotizing. "Close your eyes, and follow me through this adventure."

As Momo closed her eyes, she didn't stop to see the room. But it was not that room anymore. Mania stood up from the chair, and walked towards Momo offering her hand, but in the meanwhile another version of the godess remained motionless on the couch. Soon this version vanished, and a shining portal appeared on the wall of the room.

Level 19

Ryan went for his instruments. Some black saphury gloves. He was still unsure if they would work. After all he hadn't test them yet. Maybe that merchant had laid him when he said the gloves could get him very rare ingredients. He still wanted to test the recipes of that book thought. So he went back to Leila, put the gloves on and tried touching the halo. He could touch it. Happy he removed it from Leila's head and left before she might wake up.

Level 19
Nice posts peeps! Honestly! C:
WWW.LETSPUTSOMERANDOMTEXTHERE.COM!

Ryan McDonald & Chen ~ Drugs are Bad, mmmkaay!

"So there we were..." Ryan mumbled excited to himself as he walked alone down the stairs, and continued "on our way to the store-room in the basement with the most rare of all ingredients! Man, the next episode of my TV show's gonna be awesooooooome!"

Once he entered the basement room, and closed the door behind him, he realized that he was tired - sitting in that wagon and commanding the orc around all day had been hard work after all. He carefully placed the glowing halo on a metallic table and headed towards a jar with white powder in it - MDMA! Not his favorite drug at all, but its effect was indeed useful in some situations, like now!

He took off the big clumsy gloves, so he could proceed to line up two perfectly straight stripes of pure MDMA, and then sniff both of them through a thin tube. His nostril burned, but it didn't take more than a few minutes before he could feel the massive amount of energy streaming into him. Did someone say tired? No way! Now he couldn't stop dancing around!

He took on the black gloves again, so he wouldn't get burned upon touching the holy object. He grabbed the sharpest of all his kitchen knives, and tried cutting through the glowing circle - It was hard, but Ryan was sure he would never stop trying, even though it seemed his knife couldn't even make a scratch. Obviously, this willpower would only last a few hours though, until the MDMA effect had worn off...

He didn't even notice when the door behind him opened up, and a Panda sneaked in. Not until Chen's paw hit a special creaking plank on the wooden floor. The drugged cook turned around with a shock! At first he was just scared that his crime had been discovered, but then he realized that he had a lot more to be scared about, for the eyes of Chen bore a familiar insane glimpse within them. A special glimpse that McDonald was very familiar with, but had hoped he would never see again. Ryan was like Am'ar - ever since Mania's corrupting drugs had reached his body long ago, he had constantly been smoking thannalis to avoid her drug from turning him into a maniac. He was still addicted to many different drugs, but he always made sure they had nothing to do with Mania before doing them.

"No, man, no! Go away dude!!" he panicked and ran to the other side of the metallic table and pointed the kitchen knife at the Panda, but Chen didn't turn back. He slowly approached McDonald with an insane smile on his face, and a tight grab around the handle of his flat stone mace. Chen swung his weapon mercilessly and Ryan couldn't possibly do anything to parry the attack directly against his head - an instant knock out and most likely a skull fracture too, but Ryan was still alive!

The maniac panda wasn't finished though, and with a crazy laugh he grabbed the sharp kitchen knife which Ryan had lost on the floor and sat on top of the unconscious body. Chen then started creatively cut deep wounds all over it, but still nothing fatal.

"Congratulations!" the panda said excited!
"You'll wake up with a little surprise - aaaw, how sweet the Goddess is to you!"

Then Chen rose up, took on Ryan's black gloves and left the villa laughing... with Lizzie's halo he walked towards the moonlight.

Level 19

Leila was trapped inside weird dreams. In front of her was lizzie
"What... what is happening Leila?" Lizzie asked panicking as when she looked around, the once beautifull landscape of their dreams was becoming... emptyness.
"My halo was stolen... by a halo hunter..." Leila said with tired voice
"What does... what does that mean?" Lizzie asked
"We are still bound thanks to Paillan... but when that bound breaks you will leave this body and I... I will be asleep for eternity..." Leila said weak
"NO!" Lizzie said. Leila was more than a body for her. She was like her sister. She wouldn't let them be separated.

Level 19

Clurey McPatrickus & Vengeancekael ~ The Partner2

On the side of the huge gray square building there was an opening, obviously designed for aircrafts to land through or take off from. Clurey's wooden vessel would only land there, by Vengeancekael's command. The room was filled with metallic planes, which the robo-cops would normally use. It took a while for the brakes to make the plane stand entirely still between all the gray planes, and once it finally did, Vengeancekael turned to the red-bearded midget.

"I'll teleport downstairs and get someone to come upstairs. Don't mind the robo-cops if they'll enter the room. You broke no laws and should not fear getting arrested"

Vengeancekael did as he said, and left Clurey all alone in the huge gray hall...

Was he going to find him a robotic partner?

Level 19

Paillan landed in front of Ryan's home and when he enteredhe saw that his predictions where true. Ryan was lying in the ground of his cellar bleeding badly. Some signs of battle could be seen. Dante burned the wounds of Ryan to make him stop bleed, making him wake up screaming in the process. Them he took his neck and said
"What happened here?" With fire in his eyes
"Panda... took... halo... halp..." Ryan said before falling unconcious.
Dante went towards Yarrick room where he saw Yarrick shaking Leila to make her react.
"Stop that she won't wake up" Dante said holding Yarrick
"Why...?" Yarrick said with tears "she is not dead she is breathing"
"I know but without halo she can't be awake"
Dante came near Leila and passed a small amount of energy.
"This is the maximal extention I can give to our current link. We must be quick" Dante said moving
"I want to..." Yarrick stopped as he saw the 2 ghosts besides Dante "who are those?"
"Hi Yarrick!" Leprey said with his voice from always
"Leprey!" Yarrick said happy "but the other?"
"That's David..." Dante said harsh
"An unpleasure to meet you" David said
"Now let's move!" Dante said
"And Am'ar?" Yarrick asked
"He is probably K.O so don't count on him" Dante said
The 2 living and 3 ghosts left.

Level 19

Ryan McDonald, Am'ar & Lizzie Kardos, Juno & Dawn ~ The Price of Insanity2

Juno woke up with a shock to the cute brown face of Dawn. Juno and Am'ar had been fast asleep in Ryan's living room on his couch ever since they had returned to the villa after working the whole day to complete the odd Mushroom Quest.

"Wake up! Wake up!" she called worried with the communication device that was identical to Juno's, and successfully waking up the sleeping Juno. She then moved to Am'ar and started jumping on the Orc's stomach until he too woke up.

"It's a disaster upstairs" she cried, and turned to face Juno, while still standing on Am'ar's tummy. The Orc wasn't entirely awake yet though... but she continued anyways
"Dante was just here! And.. and.. I believe he did something to Lizzie! Chen is gone and I can't find Ryan either! Hurry! Hurry!"

That woke up Am'ar! Once he heard of his wife being in danger, and Paillan being the reason of it, he couldn't get quick enough up from the couch and up the stairs to the guest rooms - Juno and Dawn followed, and they all entered the room where Lizzie's body was no longer glowing, and it appeared... older.

Am'ar knelt worried down next to her, and tried to wake her up, but he couldn't.. a single tear ventured down his green chin, as he realized he might already have lost the love of his life that he had just gotten back - and he hadn't even spent much time with her...

He made an angry grimace, as he looked at the hole in the roof and thought of Paillan... but his thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of a person walking slowly towards their room. The creaking planks made it impossible to sneak around the house, but Ryan McDonald didn't care. He wasn't trying to sneak. He halted into the room with a thannalis joint in his hand, and leaned on the door frame. His black shirt had been ripped open, and his chest was filled with recent deep cut-wounds, and so was his face. This was the first time they had seen him without his round orange glasses and colorful hat. The new scars on his face were even worse than those on his chest. He had lost sight on one eye, and the blood from the ugly wounds dripped from his molested chin.

"So... there... we... were..." he started and took a puff from the joint, most likely to ease the serious pain. This sentence added to the irritation of Am'ar who believed Ryan was not taking things serious at all, but before Am'ar could say anything Ryan continued.
"They.. left north man.. probably to the.. elf city" Ryan said, and took another puff, but was still not finished with talking.
"Man, I.. made you ... a promise peeps... that I'd get you.. through the border guards.. of that city.. and a McDonald.. always keeps his word"

He then turned back towards the stairs to the living room, and mumbled weakly: "Follow... me"

They were all amazed and surprised that he would do this, even in his critical condition, but didn't ask about it and followed him out to the garden. Am'ar carried Lizzie's body on his back. Ryan let them back to the wagon, where all the mushroom people were still inside.

"Now peeps.. get up.. oh, and uhh.. you better.. hide beneath.. the corpses" McDonald said, and once they had all found a hiding spot, they felt the wagon moving. Apparently Ryan had a remote control to drive the wagon, which irritated Am'ar a bit, since he had earlier been forced to manually push the wagon around. However, he was at least happy that McDonald would help them...

So there they were: heading north from Ryan McDonald's villa, hiding beneath dead mushroom people in a remote controlled wagon driven by a hippie on the edge of survival, who was hopefully going to help them get across the elven border to Easterland.

Level 25
Random Texts are the best things ever.
Meow.

Chen and God of Light ~ Completely Insane

Chen, with his flight he only discovered, flew towards a mountain and finally reaching it's peak. He breathe deeply while holding his Light Talisman, he was about to throw it. He looked at it, prepared to throw it, but it became dark blue, indicating corruption of the talisman and Chen himself. He removed the lace of the talisman and inserted it in the hole of his hammer, and it glew dark blue. Suddenly, a bright light appeared to him, The God of Light and spoke to him angrily.

"What do you want, weak God? Look, I have no connection to you now, the talisman is now corrupted." He asked and charged for a big blast to the God.

"What about the halo you stole? I have a connection over that. As long as you hold it, I have a connection to you." The God explained. He picked Chen up with two hands.

"I'm not big as you, but my power is strong enough to hurt you!" Chen shouted, then aimed his hammer at the God's heart, and released a dark blast, but It seem to have no effect.

"You may be strong enough to hurt a mortal as big as me, but you CAN'T hunt a God like ME!" The God of Light said loudly enough but no one besides him and Chen can hear it. That angers the corrupt panda.

"Let me go, don't bother me again forever, please." The panda said, and placed the halo at the ground, and the God dissapeared...

Level 19

((keep in mind that this carácter has it reason to be created. you will see))
From far south Lujon hearth the scream of agony of the angel. In far north he stopped revolving his potion and whereabouts and listened carefully to the scream, stopping the ice storm with his magic. He Heard, silently, how the life of this beautifull creature was screaming for help. He them stopped listening and went back to his potions, but the potion he was about to mix felt from his hand and the floor became wet and dirty with it. Lujon took his head and shacked it, but he couldn't remove the scream from his head, he could not stop his bright past comming for him. He sighted and cleaned the floor. He went to the back of his house and choosed a staff. He decided to take the Golden feather staff, made of the best Wood and the feather of a Golden Phoenix. he them took his usual blue coat and came out. In middle of the ice storm he stand calmly and enjoyed the moment. He them sealed his spire with his magic, and started walking to the same direction, first he walked a meter, them a kilometer, them a whole ice zone, them an ocean, them some mountains, them a valley covered in snow. In a matter of seconds he crossed all that distance, but stopped much after his real objetive. There was a wagon with some one on it. And there was SOMETHING under it. For his relief, that what he was suppose to defend was in it to...
Lujon followed the wagon silently.
((this is my new character, who he is? a wizard. Where he lives? in the true pole. Powers: aperently can move very fast (like portal) but it's speed and he can control it to well (that's why he always ends further tan where he wants to go) he also has a great sensitive for the pain of certain creatures. His role? you will see. Don't like? well screw you I need him))

Being guide by his natural senses, Dante found his way to the hill, but whe he saw the god of light he stopped
"O fuck..." he thought to himself
"Did you say something?" Yarrick asked
"Ah! Yeah. It seems to be something up there. Would you be able to steal the halo without being noticed?" Dante said
"I guess..." Yarrick says
"Good. The go for it, but don't touch it with bare hands!" Dante warned
"Okey" Yarrick said leaving slowly
Dante sat and looked to a point somewhere past the horizont
"So he came here... bad bad..." he said
"Who came here?" Leprey asked
"The mage of the staffs..." Dante said

Level 19
I decided to make a post featuring you guys, and a new character of mine, to help lead the plot in a new direction, that kind of matches my original ideas and hopefully yours too - and thus also make sure that the new map I'm planning to upload later this month will have new interesting areas to show instead of just blank space. I hope I didn't ruin any of your ideas in the process ^^

Chen, Yarrick & Thylleon the Gate Keeper ~ Completely Insane2/Halo2

A few miles north-east of Ryan McDonald's home was located the high Brightwing Hill. The famous hill, which was almost entirely surrounded by the shallow ocean water at its foot, had a grassy surface dotted with trees and flowers, and a single road leading to the top of it, where the beautiful white Brightwing Tower stood tall and proud. This building, which was of typical elvish design, was probably the reason why the hill was named as it was, for the tower's sides were decorated with huge golden wings.

In the round white tower's upper compartment sat an Elf, leaned back in a comfortable chair, reading Definitely Not Twilight, a sequel to the popular fantasy-book called Not Twilight. The Elf, who was known as Thylleon the Gatekeeper, found the book-series to be following a very intriguing story and had been a fan ever since the first book was published worldwide! Thylleon was both an experienced Paladin, a firm servant of the God of Light, and most importantly, a guardian of the Brightwing Tower. For almost one hundred years he had been in charge of overlooking the place, always prepared to warn the nearby elven cities to the north if an orcish army were approaching from the south. The only way to enter the elven cities, and thus the border of Easterland, was to get permission from Thylleon to board one of the magical flying wagons which would then head straight to the desired city.

However, he had little work to do, as the northern people rarely ventured south, and majority of the southern barbaric races were not allowed to pass the border anyway. He didn't mind - that meant he could instead use the time either watching TV or reading his favorite series again and again, and write personal fanfiction about the book-series' characters. A robo-cop entered the room. It was recently added to the laws of Easterland, that a robo-cop should overlook everyone crossing the borders, and thus at least one cop was always present at the Brightwing Tower with Thylleon.

"New visitor arrival! Sex: Male, Race: Panda = Possibly Furate Threat. Gate Keeper must inspect visitor at once!" the robo-cop's irritating metallic voice clung through the room and interrupted Thylleon's reading. But a job's a job, so the Gate Keeper put away the book and walked down the stairs.

Chen had just placed the stolen halo on the ground when the circular door of the nearby winged tower opened up and an elf approached him, with a robo-cop following shortly after.

"Greetings, I am Gate Keeper Thylleon. May I ask, what is your business here, Panda? Are you a Furate, or not?" the Gate Keeper asked while he walked closer to Chen. He was still a bit grumpy that he had been interrupted from his reading, but once he got close enough to recognize Chen, his face lighted up.
"Wait a second, you are no pirate! You are that Panda from the winning team in the Easter Games! What an honor! I'll give you a free ticket with the flying ferry, if only you give me your autograph!" Thylleon exclaimed with an excited voice.

Chen found it a good offer, and this was also a good chance to secretly wreak some havoc inside the elven city, for Mania. He started writing an autograph to the Gate Keeper, while he listened to a nearby bush. He knew Yarrick had been spying on him for a while. They had probably found out what he had done back at Ryan's house, or had followed him to get back Leila's halo. Whatever..

He laughed silently to himself as he handed the autograph to Thylleon. Yarrick and the others were actually quite welcome, to be killed in the name of the Goddess... A chase would actually be quite fun, so he decided to pick back up the halo with the black gloves, and then head into the Brightwing Tower, from where he could board a flying wagon, that would lead him to one of the nearby elven cities.

"Damnit" Yarrick said from his hideout in the bush, and headed back down the hill to Dante and the ghosts, so that he could explain to them that Chen had left the hill with the halo.

Level 19

As Yarrick told Dante what he had seen, Dante hitted the ground.
"Dammit..." he said
"You know, I am curious" Yarrick said "Why are you so interested in Leila?"
"Even lost something important in the past and got it back?" Dante said
"Yeah" Yarrick said
"Ever wanted to loose it again?" Dante asked
"Of course not!" Yarrick suddenly got it" I see..."
"Yeah... this is both for her, she is my past. And for my past friendship with Am'ar, ahh good times..." Dante said
"What are we gonna do..." Yarrick said
"We must sneak to elvish land..." Dante said "But I fear I can't enter the legal way"
"Okey, see ya later" Yarrick said going out of his bush
"I hope so..." Dante said going to the opposite direction
He them saw a wagon. And Ryan on it... and that would mean... and behind it...
"Oh... so HE was actually here... BAD" Dante leaved silently kicking a stone
Lujon on the other hand, saw the shadow flying towards the elvish city
"prick" He thought.

Level 14

Mania ~ "Enought"

" .. Oh boy... "

Mania sat there in full disappointment. She was the mistress of hypnosis, and the Momo refused to take the 'patient's' role. In most cases she would try again with stronger suggestions, but Momo is clearly too distracted to follow. Mania decided to eliminate that problem.

"That was enough!" Her voice was loud and clear, and surprisingly cold. She stood up from the couch, she stood tall and furious. Lights escaped from her, creating a dark aura spreading fear.

The eels in Momo's pants of course felt the tension, and started searching for a safe place to hide, or the opposite. Some of the eels thought that the dager is right in front of them, and attacked and stroked Momo's soft legs.

Level 19

Clurey McPatrickus, Vengeancekael & Alwin ~ The Partner3

Alwin lazily let the gravity drop the last little piece of bagel down in his huge jaw. The dark-, almost black,-skinned demon janitor chewed a couple of times, and swung the wrench confidently a single time before proceeding to fasten the loose bolts on the damaged robo-cop before him.

"Done" he burped, having eaten a little too much. He had noticed that he had only gained weight since arriving in the prison, but at least he would no longer have to clean up after the constant civil wars in Earth's Core. This job suited him way more, and he had finally gotten good at fixing those robots.

He heard three knocks on the door to his workroom, but before he could tell the knocker to come in, the person had already opened the door and he heard the easily recognizable small firm steps of his chubby little demon boss approaching him.

"Long time, no see boss" Alwin said and looked up with tired, careless eyes. The boss walked all the way to the working bench, then moved a single red finger to a hidden button below the robo-cop's chin, that turned it back on. The robo-cop rose up and slowly left the workroom, but the two others remained.

"Indeed, my favorite janitor, it's been a while! Abandon whatever you're doing and follow me, please" the boss, who was in fact Vengeancekael in disguise, said and walked behind the robo-cop until there was room enough to overtake. The boss and Alwin then moved to the upper compartment - the giant hall where all the robo-cop's mechanical airplanes stood, perfectly lined up and ready to leave the building should the robo-cops receive a special mission that required access to air.

"Alwin, I'd like you to meet Mr. McPatrickus!" he said and walked towards a special wooden plane that were parked asymmetrical with all the others. Inside, sat a grumpy red-haired midget waiting, who got a shock when seeing the others approach him.

"Wait! Who are you two demons?! Where's Vengeancekael?" He asked, and rose up from his seat, prepared to escape should they attack him unexpectedly. Vengeancekael had not thought this through - of course Clurey would not recognize him when disguised. He would have to make something believable up to get them both convinced that this was intentional.

"Well, Vengeancekael was just at my office" the chubby demon boss lied and added "he told me to send my worst employee up here.. and, since I only had one employee in the company, I had to send Alwin. He said you needed a partner who knew how to control a flying vehicle - Alwin does!"

"Do I?" the janitor asked, much to Vengeancekael's dismay, but he kept on the attitude and tried continue the janitor's sentence to his own advantage.
"... get anything out of it? Of course you do, Alwin! Clurey will pay you handsomely with gold coins!" the boss said, knowing he was losing control of the conversation. Clurey got even more grumpier.

"What? I can't afford paying him!" the midget objected greedily, despite the limitless pot of gold being in his wooden plane. The chubby demon boss walked towards the plane, and signaled Alwin to follow.

"Relax, I never said you should pay him, mr. McPatrickus. I said glory will pay him handsomely - and if not, don't worry, Vengeancekael or I will handle the economics! Everyone will get something out of this" Vengeancekael said

He had saved the situation, and it didn't take long before Clurey McPatrickus' plane had left the building, with Alwin on board. Vengeancekael took off the demon disguise, and looked at the rainbow that followed the flying vehicle.

"Sometimes it's hard work being the Storyteller" he mumbled to himself, before disappearing.

Level 25

Chen, Mania & Alexandros ~ New Disguise

Chen flew toward the nearest mountain, with the halo and the ticket. He entered a cave, It was pitch black in there, but the halo can be used to be a little source of light. The halo glew brighter, revealing some things like furnitures and appliances, the cave seems to be a some for someone else. Suddenly, a muscular and fat elf entered the cave, holding some food basket and he put it on the floor and is surprised to see the panda and the halo.

"What are you doing in my house?" He asked, but without letting the panda speak, he chased Chen but he can't, since he's to slow compared to the panda who have an ability to fly. He still tried to catch the panda but still no success. Chen explained:

"I am Chen, I am only resting here in your c-house. Now, I will walk to this exit and g-" Then the fat elf interrupted:

"I know you, you're Chen, the panda from Team THUMPER in the Easter Games. I'm Alexandros, you can go out now." He said with a smile, but Chen didn't went out instead, he knocked Alexandros with his hammer.

An avatar of Mania suddenly appeared, and walked towards Chen.

"So...These fans stop you from bringing destruction? Then use him. I'll turn you into a spirit then possess his body. This will also hide you from those who seek to kill you or something." She said and turned Chen into a spirit. Then, he possessed Alexandros, and Mania left.

"Thank you my Goddess." Chen said with his newly possessed body, then he laughed...

((Fans are annoying, so I made him, but If that 4 character rule is cancelled, I'll delete this one.))

Level 19

Dante sucessfully bipassed elvishland's border and arrived at elvish city. It was sure a pretty impresive city, meaby to many tea shop and food shop of some kind of elvish fud
"Puach..." Dante thought about the cookies of santa's elves
And also that accent this people had...
And also he had to hide from guards and such people, since he was a demon, and his race was in eternal war against elves, just like almost every other race.
Dante scarved a bit part of the city to search for signs of Chen and/or the halo, but them he finale decided to take rest in a forest outside the town, since it was becoming day
"I will find a disguise or something... but this wings..." Dante thought

Ryan arrived at the border and Thylleon lifted and eyebrown. He talked normally but he was surely suspicious.
"Name?" He said thought, proceding with the normal process
"Ryan" Ryan said with his deep voice
"Profession?" Thylleon continued
"Cook" Ryan said slowly
Thylleon made a very suspicious face, seemed to remember something, and continued
"Anything to declare?" Thylleon said
"Just this mushroom people I came to sell" Ryan said
Thylleon came close to the bagon and saw it
"And imported resource, this will cost you 10% extra for each kilo or I will decomise it" Thylleon said
"WHAT?" Ryan exclaimed perplex
"Is the new law in Easterland" Thylleon said
"Never heard of it" Ryan said
"Never said you had to knew it, just pay" Thylleon voice changed
THe bagon was weighted and Ryan paid for it.
Thylleon was about to let pass Ryan, still suspicious when he saw Juno's cat tail for a flash moment
"Stop" He said
Ryan stopped
"What?" He asked
"I saw something else than mushroom people in that bagon" Thylleon said calmly "Are you trying to smug something?"
"No... It must be my cat..." Ryan suddenly thought about Juno... or Dawn
Hearing that Juno's head apeared on the surface of the bagon
"Right... pass..." Thylleon said disapointed
Ryan passed and sighted once he was far enought
At the mean time, Lujon arrived the border
"Name..." Thylleon interrupted himself when he saw who was standing in from of him
"It's been a long time... Thylleon the gatekeeper" Lujon said smiling
"Lu...jon..." The name came from his lips as it was a dead men's name.
"Yes it's me my friend, last time we saw you where a small and happy elvish kid, but already destined to defend the gate" Lujon said
"I knew some day... you would return" Thylleon said
"All at it's time my friend, all at it's time. I abandomed my short enclosure from the world because of urgent problems. But I will return happy to it once I end my worries" Lujon said
"You... where... over 100000 years away... even for elves that's too much. And you are going to leave again?" Thylleon said disapointed
"O I never left. I was still wachting. And the day my fate is done, I will leave, and I look forward to that day" Lujon said putting a foot across the border
"... Keep safe... the blue legend... Lujon" Thylleon said
"So be it, Thylleon the gatekeeper" Lujon said walking across the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.